S ON MY CHEST

Meek is all furious and is already in the car waiting for Nicki to come outside so they could leave home ... Nicki apologies and finish to pay the waiter and started to make her way outside ...
After 15 mn of Drive with absolute silence meek speaks up ..

Meek: U got ur charger with u plz .. ( eyes on the road .. Doesn't even pay attention to her )

Nicki: Yes.. ( taking it out ..when something catches her attention ** a text from Safaree ** )

Meek : So u got it or nah.. My phone almost dead !!

Nicki: yes here u go!! ( hands it to him and slides her in her bad )

Meek : Eveeythin ' Good?!!? U alright!?! I didn't mean what I said in there .. I was a lil mad .. ( holds her hand )

Nicki : It's okay Rhimeek .. I get it.. It's fine u got a lil mad.. But it's about business.. And plus I need to see my lawyer..

Meek: LAWYER!!?? What for?!? Nigga u serious!!! Why DO U NEED TO SEE YOUR LAWYER WHEN U MEETIN THAT PUSSY ASS NIGGA??!? I seriously don't get you..ALL THIS SHIT AIN ADDIN UP
( Nicki phone rings and she takes it out and it reads Safaree on the screen .. Meek sees it and she turn it off and slides it back in her bag.. Her and meek make eye contact..** He drives for 10 in silence **

Nicki : Meek...I don't know what to say.. Plz say something ... I swear have nothing to do with him.. It's just u know umm business...

Meek : What do u want me to say ?!? THROW A FCKIN PARTY CAUSE U GOING TO REUNITE UR EX?!? This is fucking crazy I'm sick of this shit... I'm taking a cab home.. ** stops the car and gets down ** if I were u I would drive home now...

Nicki : MEEK U CANT BE SERIOUS?! what r u doing for fucks sakes ?!? GET IN THE FUCKING CAR??! MEEK MEEK MEEK ??!** he walks away and stops a taxi **

Nicki walks ova the driver shut and started driving and crying home ... She felts really bad .. She was all lost and depressed so she starred to drive faster ..she drove so fast that she was going to hit a big truck when the driver beeped her ... She came back to her senses and finally arrived home..
She opened the door and thought meek was already home.. ** meek ?? R u home ** ( nobody responded , she then made her way to the suit .. Meek was no where to be found ... She dialled his number but got on his voicemails which made her even more mad... )
Nicki walked ova to their bathroom and  bubbled up her bathtub with warm water.. She got in and started crying by herself .. She felt sorry for herself...

It's 8:45 in the morning and meek still not home .. The first thing Nicki did when she opened her eyes was dial meek phone .. He picked up on the the third ring ...

Nicki : OMG BABY R U OKAY?!? Why aren't u home yet ?!? Is everything okay? Plz come back home!!!

Meek: Yes everything Good.. I'm coming home around 9:30 ..

Nicki : Thank the Lord your fine.. I was worried like fuck.. Thought something happened..

Meek : Ya ya sure  u did ...ofc. Listen Nick I need to go now so ya bye .. I'll see you when I get home...

Nicki : ** she was left speechless ** ya I'll see u later I guess ** I really mi ( before she could finish her sentence meek cut the phone off )

Nicki went to clean herself up before Rhimeek shows up .. She made herself break fast and kept some for meek .. She walks over to the TV stand turns it on.. It's 9:45 Meek still haven't showed up ... She takes her phone and goes through Instagram .. She sees that he was online just 4 minutes ago ... She scrolls through and see a new pic he posted** she was shocked but smiled and went trough **

It's 10:22 When the door opened ... It was Meek... And his friend Tak...

Nicki : OMG...heyyyy u guys.. Tought yall would Neva show up?!!.** walks over to hug meek ( he had an annoyed look and awkwardly hugs her, then walks tru.. ) Hey....Tak( hugs with smiling )

Tak : Hello baby girl!! How ya doing .. Not to tired ??? ( walks over the couch )

Nicki : nah.. Everything good .. Besides the fact that I tough yall would Neva show up!! ( they both laugh )
Meek baby I missed you... I was going to die if u didn't show up( she joked but only her and Tak laughed ... She looked up to Meek and noticed he wasn't really relived to see her )

Meek : Aight gimme two minutes Tak .. Imma grab some cloths and sneakers so we can head back out.. ( stands up and walks to the master suit bedroom)
Nicki followed him .. Meek was packing in a small Louis Vuitton bag ..

Nicki : Meek where r u going?! What r u doing?!? R you seriously leaving me right now,!? R u running away from a problem ?! Meek u can't do this.. Plz can we at least talk it out?! Meek don't ..

Meek : Talk bout what Nicki ?!?everything been talked out already ...I don' see what's got to be said ( still packing)  if you need a chauffeur to drop you off at the airport to go and see that gay ass nigga!! I'll be at Tak's place. I'd be more than pleased to drop you off..

Nicki : YOU JUST CANT WALK AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT!!! ( he was walking out when she jumped on him and gripped his legs)

Meek : Nicki let go.. Stop being childish and embarrassing  your self !!! I got shits to get done to.. I don't wan be late !!! Get the Fuck up and let go off me...

Nicki : Rhimeek ... Please don't do that !!! Plz don't go .. I need u more than ever right now and u know it ... I can't do this on my own ..

Meek : Well you should've have told me bout it before doing anything ... We would've have figure out an easier solution than flying all the way to see that gay ass pussy nigga ... I'm out

Nicki lets go off meek legs and as soon as Meek left the Room she laid on the floor crying as much as she could ... She has never cried this much for a man in her live until meek walked out that door ... Meek felt bad for living but he thought it was the right thing to do ...