Round One

Nicki ~
I'll admit it kind of feel weird to be in this big house without Rhimeek .. But I need to do some thinking ... Alone .. I try to distract myself so I slide in my Herve Leger blue dress and my red soles and made my way into my maybach... I didn't wanna be alone .. I called Sherika to see if she wanted to join me...

Nicki : Hey boo!!! What u doing?!

Sherika : Judy Jugde .. Bitch u got me addicted to that shit ( we laughed )

Nicki : Wanna tag along ?!? I need some air ...

Sherika : Where Meek at ?!

Nicki : Oh girl!! Some long story .. Just get ready I'll come and pick u up in 20

Sherika : Haha alright!!! I'll see you later ..

20 mn of ride later.. I pulled up at her door .. Rang the door bell...

Sherika : TAKK!!!! Can u go open the door?!? IM NOT DONE DRESSIN !!

Tak : GO OPEN IT URSELF!!! IM BUSYY!!!

Sherika : OMFG PLZ!!! I CANT IM IN MY UNDIE

Tak : SO!!!! IM NOT LEAVING MY GAME TO OPEN SOME STUPID DOOR!!!

Sherika : FUCKIN JUST OPEN IT !!! ITS NICKI !!!

Tak : Huh!!! WHATEVER!!! I'll open ..( rollin his eyes )

Tak : Look who's here ?!!! Sis ( hugging me ) How ya doing ?!

Nicki : Good .. Good u know.. Um just trying cope with everything ..

Tak : I'm sorry ... I know it ain't easy right now but will get it trou

Nicki : Ya ya Ofc.. Is she ready yet ?! ( I try to change the conversation )

Tak : Ya .. She is upstairs .. I swear her sloppy ass so slow ...

Nicki : Haha I know right!!! Imma go and see her...

As soon as I was going to knock on the door she yelled come in.....

Sherika : !! Come here gurl.. Help me pull this zipper...

Nicki : Oh ya hi to you too ( we laughed and I helped her with her zipper ... )
Cmon girl.. Faster!!! The night ain't gon wait forever ..( she laughed and we went downstairs ... )

Sherika : We leaving!!! I won't be late ( she went and started to have this make out session with Tak while I just stood there looking like a third wheel .. Well I was a third wheel .. But The shit they was doing was taking too long and gettin awkward so I coughed .. LOUDLY!! :)

Nicki : **Cough** I'm still standing here ** cough ** They broke their lil moment and Tak smirked *Thhhank u.. Now if you will excuse us I am stealing your babe for the night ( I pulled her off him )

Sherika : Jealous much hoe?!? It ain't my fault if ur boo ain't here ( she at sticked her tongue out and walked away...I didn't tell her that I haven't seen or spoken to meek for three days now ... So it was awkward .. Tak and I glared at each other and I left ...

Sherika kept asking me so many questions about meek that I decided to tell her what was happening ..

Sherika : And u didn't tell me that... Can I maybe know why?!? ( she looked serious )

Nicki : Listen .. I'm sorry but I needed to be alone for a while and then I was going to call you and tell but but then I I thought U would be busy and That's true .. U alwa-

Sherika : But I would make time for shit like that.. Idc how busy I am .. When it comes to family ain't non important .. Next time u don't tell me bout shit like that... I won't bother show up at the club with ur stupid black ass ..( I knew she was just upset but she is a very nice person who can't stay mad at me so she gon forget bout it )