LITTLE THINGS

Nicki ~
It's been a Week and I still haven't heard of Meek... I kept callin him but he doesn't return my calls or pick up. And that how I knew I really she fucked up this time ...I was disgusted in My self ... How could I let so little things Fuck my life??! I didn't notice I missed him sooo much until I stared at my Ring finger ... It was beautiful... I started to cry.... I called sherika , Justine , titi for them to come over and spend some girl time....
After 30 Mn they all showed up... I opened the door and stated crying... They hugged me for a good time...

Nicki : Sorry babies... Cmon in ...( I was trying to hide my pain inside that smile. But I'm sure they noticed )

Sherika : Hey Annabelle... What's with your makeup ( we laughed) You Look like you just woke up from 5 years of depressions.... Cmon lets get u cleaned up....

We sat in my bathroom , they had a me a bathtub ready... Titi was massaging my back ... Justine brought some champagne for everyone ... I felt so alive again since a week .. That was what I needed for a very line time.
We sat there laughing and talking bout all the shit things in life and that's when Justine Noticed my water changed colour .... It was all fill with blood ....

Justine : Nic!!!??? Look at the water??? WTF?! Ur blood?! Ur loosing blood ..?!!

Nicki : What?! What ?! how?! OMG ?!! ( getting up from the water.... And I was still bleeding ... Sherika offered me a towel .... Curl it up myself but I was still bleeding.... She called my doctor while Justine helped me on the bed and Titi cleaned up the bathroom... )

Doctor : Hello Ms Minaj.. Congratulation on you engagement ( smiles at me .. And I smiled back but I look at Sherika with Goggly eyes ) .. I see you are loosing blood ... Have you been to the hospital lately for check up?!( taking my temperature)

Nicki : No No... Not yet.. Actually it's tomorrow , my appointment at 5

Doctor : I see.. have you had your period ?!

Nicki : I .. No No it's not today.. Wait what day is today again ?!

Sherika: It's Tuesday.... The 22

Nicki : WHAT!!!??? NO IT CANT BE ?!? I missed my period ?!!?( I got off the bed and checks my calendar .... ) I..I .. I was suppose to get it the day after my engagement party  ... ( I looked at Sherika and Tought I was flipping... no I wasn't ?! ( I started walking around the room ... )

Doctor : Ms Minaj is it not safe to be walking around like that after you have just lost a whole lot of blood... I would like you to sit please ...

Justine : Here ( hands me a glass of water ) Drink this and calm down baby.

Titi : Ya ... Everything is going to be okay and plus you going to the Doctor tomorrow so yea...

Nicki : Okay girls... I need yall to do me a favour ....

Sherika : Anything... What is it ?! Do u want me to call meek ?!

Nicki : NOOO ( I shouted .. They started at me scared including the doctor ..) No ... I'm sorry .. I am just really nervous... Don't call him .. I will ... Now can you guys please leave ( they were surprised to hear that ) All of you.. Please.. I wanna be alone ...

Sherika : What?!? We can't just leave you here on your own after this ... Your not fine and you need to rest and someone needs to stay here and make sure everything is fine ....

Nicki : Sherika .... Please ... Just go...

Doctor : Ms Minaj .. I am afraid we cannot leave you all alone here by yourself .. Someone needs to stay here with you .. Just in case your husband doesn't come home now..