I LIED

Three days later and Nicki is in Trinidad... No sign of Meek.. Not even a call or text msg.. Nicki felt more lonely than ever...
12:45 he had to meet Safarre for lunch in a westenian restaurant where they always use to go before they broke up...
It's already 1:00 pm , No sign of Safaree... Nicki started to pack to live when Safaree walks in with a girl..

Safaree : ONIKAAAA!!! Damn lookin always fine as hell... I missed u lot u know ( leans in to hug Nicki but she instead hands her hand out for shaking)

Nicki : You already late.. Sit yo ass so we can get done with this shit real fast!!! What u need !! I don't have much spare time u know..( goes a dirty look to the girl he brought with )

Safaree : DAMN!!! Nick that's how u do me now ?!? So this is Katherine.. maybe this is Nicki ..( Kathe smiles at Nicki )
Kay Kay chill .. So Imm umm ya WAITER!!!( he yells )

Nicki : Can u be a lil less loud ?!? I have a public figure to hold up.. Stop yelling for the love of God ..and let's get it down for Good.. What do u need ?!

Safaree : You know that .. Umm I have been with u for 12 years and that umm ( Nicki cuts in ** You mean 11 Years**) ya ya whatever... So u know I'm gonna need my rights as person who helped you get trhu ur career... And I'm also gonna need my boyfriend who stood by ur side when no one else was ..u know what I'm saying ?!? ( smirks at Nick )

Nicki : WTF.. Are u talking about ?!? This is my money !!! I WORKED THE HELL OUT OF MY ASS TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY!!! And if there is anyone I would give my money today to thank... It wouldn't be you... SO HELL THAT I AM GIVING U A PENNY OF MY MONEY!!! Excuse me u can now kiss my ass...( picks her stuff to leave.. On her way out she hears him yell )

Safaree : NICKI U WONT FCKING GET AWAY WITH THIS !!!! UFCKING OW ME MY MONEY... I MADE U WHO U ARE TODAY!!!!U CAN TELL THAT TO THE COURT!!! BITCH..

Nicki was devastated when she left the restaurant... She suddenly felt tears down her her but quickly caught resell cleaning it off before anyone notices...
She arrived in her hotel.. Her security went to check in first .. Then reassured her that it was ok for her to enter...
2:35 she was still asleep on the king size bed ... When she hears a knock on the door... She goes to open it and it was a delivery from Safaree ...
She hesitates to take it at first but she did ... She goes inside and placed it on the table ... And gets her self clean up first..then makes her way to her parents house ...
8:30 Nicki and her Family sitting at a round and long table for dinner .. All her brothers and cousins all here except for Meek ..

Carol : ONIKAAAA!!!! So tell me where our big man at ??? Is he joining in lata??( in thick Trinidadian accent )

Nicki : ( Looks down her in her plate ) Umm .. No..noo.. He will be absent today.. In matter of business .. His got lot to do.. So he couldn't join us ..

Carol : Oh that's sad.. Well will kept some for ma boy when he comes to visit me or u can take it back to u and tell him his mother made it all the love ( they laugh )

Nicki : I will .. Ma' I will ( smiles at her mother )

Zyoness : Annabelle you should show up more Often ova here .. It's rare having u here ... YALL gotta have to come here for like a week and feel the vibes with us sometimes ...

Nicki : Hahahaha ya ya definitely ... I'll have Sherika plan that for us.. And u know we can catch with some girls night out ( her and Zyoness laugh)

Caiah : MA''' Can we please just start eating ??? I'm hungry ( says him in a baby voice..)
( Everybody stops for a second and stares at him for few seconds then started bursting out )

Nicki : owww... Cmon YALL my baby is hungryyyyyy!!! ( saying in her baby voice while grabbing his cheek ...) Cmon cmon lets eat... Mom u praying?

Carol : No ur brother is today.. Cmon Jelani ...( turning to him )

Jelani : Alright everybody !!! Let's all get our hands together for the Lord...
O Lord, we thank you for the gifts of your bounty which we enjoy at this table. As you have provided for us in the past, so may you sustain us throughout our lives. While we enjoy your gifts, may we never forget the needy and those in want.
Amen !!!
( everybody cries out AMEN!! )

Carol : Serve yourselfs... Everything here and more in the kitchen if anyone needs more...

Nicki : UMM!! Where do I start ?!? Yum yum .. I think I'm gonna go for the chicken curry ( HUGE SMILE ) Can I take the plate home ( they all laugh )

Caiah : SIs.. Can u plz pass the kitchen??( Nicki takes almost All of it and then he started to yell ) Stop taking it it all.. MOM!!! Tell her .. ONIKAAAA !!!

Carol : Cmon onika gimm him some ( laughing )

Nicki : HAHAHA chill .. I just kiddin' here pass me ur plate.. What u need ?!?

Caiah: umm can u hit me with rice and chicken and fries and salads and yea basically everything on the table( every out started laughing )

Nicki : Damn boy .. Here first eat this then we can talk bout it again.
The family enjoyed their meal peacefully ... Chit chatting and all that until Nicki decided to leave ....