Konfuzed

Meek was watching Tv in his room when his phone ranged he looked at the screen ... It was Nah ( he took a bit on the apple he was eating and answered )

Meek : Tell me Wadup ?? ( biting on the apple )

Nah : boi ... Ok listen .. I need ur help with the thing ... Imma need you to keep her busy for a good time ... Cause I can't seem to get them people to work on time ...

Meek : how lon!!?! Cause that shit gotta be done by tomorrow morning .. U know what I'm saying !!? I don't want no trouble tho.. This gotta be perfect .. U know what I'm saying !??

Nah : ya ya ... I get it .. But u know .. I give this shit out everyone and u know .. It's gotta be late night tho.. I mean I can only get this ready by 8:30

Meek : Make it 9 .. I mean .. Ya it's cool ..Cause i want this to be remembered. Ok listen I gotta go she coming ..

Nah : aight !! Take care baby boi .. Imma see Yall later ..( she hangs up )

Nicki : Who was that baby ?! ( she jumps on the bed and leans on me , kisses me )

Meek : umm.. What u talkin bout ?! ( Trying to change the subject ) on the what?! Where?! ( I tickled her a little )

Nicki : Meeeeek!!!!!!!!!!! stoooop!!!( laughing ) I swear if I break yo neck it's yo damn fault ... ( we both laugh out loud ) .. I don't wanna be late... Sherika gon kill if im 2 seconds late .( I laughed ) ... I'll go shower first then you go.. ( walking to the bathroom )

Meek : you know her dang well( laughing ) !!!Excuse you ... Fuck said u could shower first baby moma ??? U know what my Dady always use to tell me ??? he said Let the man go first ...

Nicki : HAHAHAHA.. I thought it was the ladies first ( she sprinted to the bathroom door , I was chasing her but she got there first , she winked at me and locks the bathroom door ) Well guess what rhimeek? things bout to changed ( shouting from The other side ... I sat behind door and waited for few minutes ..cause I knew she was gon come and open it and let me in and she did )

Meek : ( smirks at her and walks in )Well that took you longer than I tough...

Nicki : shut up and get in here Philly nigga... ( meek was walking to the shower and she jumped on his back )

Meek : Do u even know who u messin with Tanya ?? I'm a real Philly nigga.. And nobody gets to disrespect a phill nigga like that.. So come here and let me punish you ..( turns me around facing him kissin my lips and , pins me against the walls and starts to ... ;)

10:39 Philly time..
Meek - phone call with tak

Meek : Wadup cuz!! How us doing ?!

Tak : U know we rollin ... A lil tired but ye Ya we good!! U ?! We goi. To get the thang right ???

Meek : Ya bro ... But Listen Imma need to do sometin real quick tho!!!

Tak : I'm listening man ... What is it ?

Meek : so u remember I told u bout the clothes ?! Ya well tell err' body it's gotta be white ... I wanna see everyone dresses in white .. I mean this gotta be perfect u know what I'm sayin?!

Tak : aight aight . I heard u. That won't be a prolem' anything else ?!

Meek : Thank bro ..Yes.. Remember I told u bout u not inviting that girl u hooked up with the other night ?!

Tak : you mean Anika?! The one you kicked out for touching you??! ( we both laugh out )

Meek : ya .. That one .. I want you to invite her .. i want yall to have fun bro.. I mean tomorrow is bout getting wasted and have the time of our lives ...

Tak : Aight bruh I got u.. Oh wait chino is calling .. Let me add up! ok this good hold on ( answers chinos call )

Meek : Aiiight !!! Bro u good?!? ( adressing to chino )

Chino : Yoo.. Meek ?? U on here ?! Non bro.. I mean I was just gon call Tak to tell to talk to u .. Bout u know me bringing Camille with me .. U see the thing is I ( meek cuts him )

Meek : Aight listen .. I'm cool with it .. I want this to be our night .. But u guys gotta keep them other chicks away from me.. Ya know what I'm saying ?!

Chino $ Tak : aight bro ... We got ya!!!

Tak : Yall com 'n we gotta go and get the thing u asked for ... So we meet at yo place meek ??!

Meek : Alright ... Imma catch Yall later.