Roller Coaster

Meek Pulls up In Front of Nicki house at 8:30 ** Nicki comes down wearing a red  mini skirt with a crop top from Moschino flaunting her cleavage with heel boots from Alexander McQueen and her Chanel hang Bag.
Rhimeek : Whooa!! Dammn girl You Loofin hella fine!!!
Nicki : Aww thank youuu( she says in her baby voice and blushes )
Rhimeek opens the car door for her and she gets in ( smile)
They drove for 5 mn in silence when Nick cuts in
Nicki: Sooo umm where we driving too?? ( all excited )
Rhimeek : You gon see ( smirk and turns up the volume and its playing Ayo from Chris brown and Tyga ) ** Meek sings along **
**Ahhh! Aye babe this my new shit
I'm the black Richie Rich with the roof missing
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense
Z, wake up like I gotta get it
And I got an engine full of trunk space
I get money three ways, fucking bitches three way** Nicki turns it down and stares at meek with her eyes wide open
The Car pulled up In front of Meek's house and meek got down walks over to open the door for Nicki .
Nicki : why we at your house !? ( looking Confuse )
Rhimeek : We are going to have diner and work here  ( Flaunts a large smile)
They both walk in and Rhimeek Hold the door for Nicki then followed her .
Rhimeek : So Girl what you wanna eat!?
Nicki : Umm Idk !! What you got ?!
Rhimeek : Anything you want !! I've got everything !! ( placing car keys on the table next to the door ) or I can call the chef and he can make somethin real quickly too??
Nicki : Nah don't worry !! I'll get something from the fridge ..
Rhimeek : Make yourself at home... Be right back ( goes upstairs and comes back with a a box from Cartier) But doesn't show to Nicki .
Nicki : Let's get started ( makes herself comfortable on the couch ).
They started working on the song and eating snacks . Hours of working later.
Rhimeek : I got something for you ( smiles at her while offering the box)
Nicki : OMG !!! You didn't have too ( opening the box ) This is Soo pretty !!! OMG I LOVE IT !!! Aww ( hugs )
Rhimeek : Anything for you ( smiles and helps her put it on )
** She stares at the bracelet, it was cover with tiny diamond all over it, then back at him ** ( She Blushes ) they had a long moment of stare then They both lean in for a kiss when Nicki pushed back and tried to change he subject...
Nicki : Soo..Umm..Where were we !?
Rhimeek : Stop pushing back on me Nick I am ready for this! I know it's not easy for you but I will treat you differently I promess you!
Nicki looks at him with mix feelings , she was lost in her own world**
Rhimeek : Please say something!! We don't have to rush anything you know!! You can take your time !! Please
Nicki : It's not that !! It's not you ! It's ME!! You don't get it I just called it off with SB and its real hard for me .. THIS IS ALL NEW FOR ME ( yelling angrily) Tears roll down her eyes ( Meek steps towards her and hugs her tightly )
Rhimeek : Its okay !! I understand you don't want to rush things and I'm fine with that I'll be right here .. I will wait for you .. I promess !( cleaning off tears off her face and smiles ) Your worth the wait ...
Nicki : Thank you Meek!! ( wipes off her tears ) Now my makeup is all over my face ( she jokes and both bust out )
Rhimeek : You look pretty like that!
They hug each other and then Rhimeek turned on the TV. They sat down and started watching Straight Outta Compton .. Rhimeek got up heading to the kitchen and said
Rhimeek : Hey I'm going to get some hot chocolate .. Want anything!?
Nicki : Yes please can you get me some almond and some hot chocolate ( smiles back at meek )
Rhimeek : Coming right up to you !!
He brings two cups of hot chocolate and some almonds and hand them to Nicki then sits down ..
Nicki : Can you also plz get me a blanket ( coughs ) I am cold please .
Rhimeek : Yes ofc , anything ...BRB
Sitting on the couch Nicki turn to meek and says
Nicki : You know I think I was wrong bout you !! You are different than I taught you are (smiles then takes a sip)
Rhimeek : All for you baby girl, and I'm very happy about that
Nicki leans on top of meek for a kiss then meek push her off and falls of top of her ( she bites her lips then give him a confused look and he smiles )
He kisses her passionately , they get lost in each other for a while. Her hands behind his ear and caresses him ( She pushes out a lil moan ) He keeps his hand under her skirt while kissing her **door bell rings**