El PARDON

Nicki ~
I was making breakfast for meek and I ... When my phone buzzed and it was notifications from Twitter ... My barbs tagged in something that was bout Safaree ... I didn't wanted to open it at first ... Because I promised Meek that I didn't want anything to do with him. But .... I did opened it ... And I ....

Nicki : BABY!!!! COME DOWN !!! Breakfast is ready!!!

Meek : Aight!!'n gimme two mn..

Meek ~

Meek : Good morning to my angel ( I grabbed her from the back and kissed her neck ... She was kind of trying to get away from me... I didn't understand why.... ) What's wrong baby ?! Is there something I did wrong ?! Cause you seem a lil bizarre to me!!( waiting for an answer )

Nicki : Sit yo ass down ... your food.. Is gonna get cold of it stays here forever !!!

** Something was wrong and I could tell ... But she didn't say anything ...we sat ... Her food real good tho.. Damn!! I have the hottest chick in the game and she knows how to cook ?! I wonder what she can't do ?!! **

Meek : Damnn !!! This shit really good ( I was eating without stop ) I'm going to have u teach how to do that!

Nicki : Hum... ( she was picking from her plate and didn't  even look at me )

Meek : Ok ...( placed my fork down ) are you going to tell what's wrong !!?! This is Hell... We live in the same house and can't even talk like normal couples ... Ok for real y gotta tell me eBay I did cause I don't even remember what I did ..!( still silent ) Please Onika.

** I suddenly got a a text from Pmon...
Sup .. Bro ..Damn nigga!! U seen what happened to Safaree best friend ?! Nigga got killed last night !!! Hola At Nicki for me .

Meek : Ohh... I see why u mad now ...( I turn off my phone and stared at her to say something )

Nicki : You do!! Great ( finally makin eye contact ) So ??? tell me !!( I interrupted her )

Meek : Whoa whoa .. Hold up ... You think I did that ?!!

Nicki : I didn't say that ... ( I looked at my phone ) Meek I want you to tell me the truth ...did you have anything to do with this ?!!

Meek : I thought we trusted each other .. But I guess...( before i could finish my sentence )

Nicki : Meek just please ... Did you have anything to do with this ?! ( I walked up to him ) Or were u there when it happened ?! I can't afford to loose you ... Again... I just so much for me...

Meek : No... I didnt do it ... And I don't have anything to do with this .. ( she grabbed my head in her hands and looked at me in the eyes .. Waiting for me to spill the whole truth and I did ) But... I think I know who did it ... ( she walked away )

Nicki : OMFG!!! This can't happen !! Meek ... This isn't happening ...

Meek : You can relax ... I wasn't there and I didn't pay anyone to do it .. I promess... I didn't do anything... I mean except I'm trying to get everything down for the other case .. U know ( I walked to her and grabbed her )

Nicki : Rhimeek... I don't wanna lose you again ... I don't want you away from me anymore ... And I really respect the fact that you told me the truth ... ( she turned around and kissed me ) But...........I am scared Rhimeek... ( I held his face in and hangs looked at him in the eyes ... My eyes were full)

Meek : Scared for what baby ?! I am not going anywhere ... I am staying right here with u ... And I am from now on telling you every move I make so..

Nicki : I'm scared to lose you ... Again ... I just can't be myself when your not around ... Please don't ever leave ( I hugged me tighter than ever .... I could feel his heart beat )

Meek : I will never leave u.Again ... I promess .. ( and kissed her forehead )

3:45...Pm...

Nicki : Baby!!!! We are leaving at 8:30 tonight !!!! Remember I told you bout me planning something for us?! And the other chasers ?! Well we leaving tonight and you are going to have an amazing time ...

Meek : And were we going exactly ?!( I asked while putting on my shirt ... Just finished screwing her ;) Damn ... I feel so alive ... Well anyways ... )

Nicki : Umm... I can't tell you ( she walked away and winked at me )

Meek : Oh God.. Why u gotta be such a lil bitch..... Huh ... Well anyways I'm gonna go and see where Omeely at with the you know ...( I rolled my eyes )

Nicki : Alrigjt !!! Take care baby '( she kissed me ) I want you back here at 7:30 Safe and sound ... Okay ?!!

Meek : Yes !! Anything for my Queen( I kissed her back ) Bye...

Hide and SeekOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara