Hospital

Meek -
TAK : WE NEED to get going now !!
Meek : Hold up!! I can't find it !!!
Tak : FUCK IT MEEK!!! FEDS ARE GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTES!! And NICKI IS LOOKIN BLOOD !!! Let's go!!! ( he pulled me away and I picked up Nicki we left !! ... I put her in the back of my car while Tak was driving .. The other chasers stayed to make sure no trace were left...

Meek : CANT YOU DRIVE ANY FASTER!?!
Tak : MAN IM TRYING!! SHIT GOT LIGHTS!!!
Meek : CURVE THEM!!! " I adjust Nicki and tied my shirt around my arm.. I was shoot and I was bleeding too.. Nicki got shot a few steps away down her heart... And she was loosing so much blood and that is pissin for me off... Tak pulled up at the closest hospital and they took her to the emergency room ...
Nurse : We are going to ask you to go over there so they can help you with your arm!! We will her taking her in emergency room ... ( I wasn't paying attention to anything this bitch was sayin... I just couldn't let Nicki in there alone .. If she was in this it was my fault ... )
Nurse: SIR!! Let go!!
Tak : Bro you gotta let go!!
Meek: Nic!! Nic baby stay strong !! " security pulls me away so they could take her in ... I watch them pull her in the emergency room and I stood there and without noticing tears were fallin down my face .. Another nurse came and asked me to follow her .. She brought me in a room across Nicki"s and started to clean my arms ..

Nurse : This looks really deep ... How did it happen?!? " I looked at her like she was crazy.. She taught I was going to tell something or what?!she was waiting for my answer.. All I was thinking bout was Nicki ... What I she doesn't wake up ?!? I slid down in the hospital room an tears started to fall down my face .. I have been here for 3 hours now and still no news
Meek: Fuck u askin questions for ?? Can u just do this and leave ?! " I got mad at her no reason .. My blood was boiling down me ..
Nurse : Sorry.. I just need to know so I can write it down !??
Meek: Idk !! Fuck this looks like !?? A knife cut ?!? Can't you see it a fucking bullet that crossed my arm ?!? Damn why u even work here if u can't tell the difference between a knife cut and a bullet !?!? " she just stood there and stared at me like I peed on myself ...
Fuck you looking at !?? U gon finish this up or what!?! " she walked out and came back with a security ....
Meek : Fuck u need security for ?!?!? What u wanna rape me now ?!? " they walked over and started to tie me down
YO!! WTF YOU DOING !?! EEE YO?!" They Tied me down and left ... She stood there and started to write down some shit...
Nice... So we just gon sit here and u will be writing down some shit ?!? Then what!?! You gon inject me something ?!" She looked up at me and smiled ..
NOO !! NNOO DON"T EVEN THINK BOUT IT .. NOO.. NO-

After 2 hours of sleeping .. I finally wake up and check around.. They untied me and cleaned my arm... It was still hurting but it was fine ... I got up and walked to the reception .. I see that nurse who called security and walked over to her...
Nurse : I see you awake ... " I wanted to FCKING choke her so bad... But as long as I am in here nobody cares If I'm Meek Milly or No..

Meek : How is she doing ?!?
Nurse : She has lost a lot of blood ... She isn't showing any sign of recovery for now ... The bullet slightly touched her heart... But a patient came in and has given her blood..
Meek : And who was that?!?
Nurse : I am afraid he asked not to tell anyone ...
Meek : He?!? He asked not to tell anyone ?!? " she nodded
But do you know that she is my wife ?!? So I'm pretty sure I have the right to know who is giving blood to my wife.. " the more I talked the angrier I got ..
Nurse : But that's not all.. He also offered his heart..." My eyes widened
Yeah.. He is in the surgery room right now ... ( she wasn't going to tell me who it was so I had to figure out myself.. I had to think is something and fast)
Meek : Fuck u talking bout ?!?
Nurse : I am saying that somebody offered thei-
Meek : Aiiigh I heard that part .. After that what u say?!
Nurse: I didn't say anything ..
Meek : Yeeh.. U did.. You said you like ice cream?!
Nurse : What are you talking bout?!
Meek : Yea you something .. Bout giving her his heart
Nurse : Yea.. I said her dad gav-" she stopped talking when she realize that she told me who gave Nicki his heart
Meek : AH! Her dad gave her his heart.. And blood ... She would rather die than have this mans heart.. Why haven't y'all ask me ?!?
Nurse: Because it's not the same type. it had to be a family member....
Meek : Fuck u mean family member ?! what am I ?! her mail or something ?!?

Nicki -
I was so weak... I couldn't feel my bones or nothing.. My head was paining ... I try to look around and see sherika ... I waved so she came over ..

Sherika : Hey boo!! Ur awake
Nicki : Where am I ?!? And what are we doing here ?!? Where's meek ?!* I try to adjust myself ...
Sherika : Hospital...u had a lil accident ... you been shoot... and u r heart had some major damages .. so they had t-
Nicki: Sherika where is meek ?!? * she hesitated .. so I knew he had something going on ..
SHERIKA WHERE IS MEEK???!!' I started crying.
Sherika : Meek is in the other room... " I broke down ..
Nicki : NOOO. .NOOO. .THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE..HE CAN! !WHY IS HE IN THE OTHER ROOM!? " I wasn't able to control myself no more. . She had to call the nurse in and help her ... They injected Me some medicine to Calm me..
Nicki: Please tell me it's not meek .. Please tell me he is fine .. plz plz " I was sobbing and she held me so tighter...
Sherika : I..." I cried even harder when she couldn't say a word..
Sherika : I..id-" the door pushed open .. and I see some tall dark shade walk in ... it was Meek ...
nicki: OMG..MEEK!?! " he walked to me ... and Sherika smiled then walked out ...
Meek : baby!!" we hugged each other for a verh long time ...
nicki : I lovee you soo much... " I said in between kisses , examining his hand that had a bandage ... he cleaned my tears away... Then kissed me again
meek : baby I love you ... I love you sooooo much ... I don't know wha-" I saw tears dropping from his eyes ... Meek was crying .. something very rare ...
nicki : Meek... If u are here .. Then ... where's my mother !?
meek: hu... Ur mo-
Nicki : Where's my mother !?!
Meek: nicki stop .., stay calm
nicki : Was she the one who gave me her hea-?!
Meek: Nick-
Nicki : DO I HAVE HER HEART ?! JUST ANSWER THE DAMN FUCK IN QUESTION .
Meek : No..no..its not what u think. I sent her home to rest.." I was so relived when he said that ... but wait..
Nicki: Meek!?!
Meek : Yes Baby ...
nicki : If... id I don't have Ur heart... nor my mother's .. nor my brothers. . Then wh-" I stopped mid sentence when I finally realised who's heart I had... I started to shed tears. .
....OMG NOOO ... Meek this can't be...NONONON MEEK NOOO
Meek: Yes... he was the only apart from your other family member .. I was enable " after hearing those words tears after tears rolling down my face... I couldn't believe what he did for me.. me hating on him after all this year's and he ready to just give me his heart like that ... I feel really bad .. yes deep down of me I still don't want anything to do with him but what he did can never be repaid...
n

icki : Meek this is not possible. ..he was jus- jus-" I couldn't what he did for me ... I couldn't get out words.. tears were full up my eyes. .. Meek just held me really tight and I kept crying on his shirt.. only then I realised that no matter how much we neglect people in life ... They would always ride for us no matter how bad we do them .... my father will be missed ... even tho I still hate him for what he did in the past... I will never forget him...