Deja vu

It's 9:00 pm in Miami ..

Nicki : cmon Papi ... It's time to sleep .. Let's go brush out teeths and go to bed .. Tomorrow is going to be a long day ...

Papi runs to Nick and they walk to Papi's room and down his bathroom ... Nicki was helping Papi put on his tooth paste and opens the water ...

Nicki : ok so Papi remember to clean up every corner ... Up and down ( she says as she smiles at him )

Papi : okay mam... ( smiles back )

Meek was standing by the door and watched them as they do so ... He wouldn't wish for s better family ... When they are done meek approaches

Meek : can mam also help the big boys clean up before bed ..( flashes his teeth out )

Nicki : Hahaha .. Nope.. Big boys do it alone .. Grown ups  by them selfs. Not like my baby here ( kisses papi on the cheek )

Meek : but that is not fair.. ( pouting) But do they at least get kisses ?!!

Nicki : ohh.. Big boys do get kisses!! not just on cheeks ( blushes and winks at meek and walks out with Papi .. Lays him on the bed ...)

Papi : Mom can you read me a story please ... ( staring at Nick )

Nicki : Umm.. I .. Yes yes I can .. Let me get the book (looks really confused but walks sprung the bedpost and get the book )
Once upon a time lived in a castle a princess named Ana...She was all sad when a little prince names Papi knocked her door ( Papi giggles )He says : Hello Ana.?? Are you okay ?! I am going the forest to pick some fruits.. Do u want to come with me ?!? Ana: Nooo .. Go away .. I wanna stay alone ...( Ana started crying ) Lil P : But why?! I am you friend .. My mommy told me that. Ana: I said go away' !! Nobody wants ( Nicki turns and see that Papi is already asleep so she stops reading and kissed him goodnight on his forehead , placed his teddy bear next to him and put the blanket on em, she walks out)

Nicki walks downstairs lookin for meek .. The TV was on but meek wasn't there... He left a note on the table ...

~~ If Onika thinks she is brave enough and curious enough to know what's behind the master bedroom door ... Then please proceed..Doctor Williams don't like waiting ~~Rhimeek~~
She blushed a little and shook her head ... She turned off the TV ,Goes to the fridge and gets something to drink ,and then turns off the house lights .... Tip toe on her legs to her room.. So she doesn't wake Papi up... As soon as she opens the door ... The first thing she hears is the music playing in the background .. Usher~Make love to you~
Dozens of candles where then on ... Lighting up the room ... Rose petals everywhere .... Meek never did that to her before... Meek was standing behind the door ... As soon as she enters he holds her form the back .... Swinging her to the beat of the music ... She jumps in fright but is relived when she feels his arm around her holding her very tightly ...

Nic PoV :
"Your mine" he breathes , and his teeth tug my ear lobe. I groan .
He sweeps my hair hair over my shoulder and trails a finger across the top of my back from shoulder to shoulder . Unzips my dress and leaves it fall on the floor.. I was standing with nothing but my lace blue panties ..He plants a tender kiss on my back ...turns me facing him ...
Meek : You make me the happiest man alive ... I love you sooo my much...( cups my breast..trailing kisses from the nape of my neck to the edges of my shoulder .. Between each kiss he murmurs , ) "I.Want.You.Much.I.Want.To.Be.Inside.You.You.Are.Mine."
~~I close my eyes and tilt my head , giving him easier access to my neck ...he leans me down on the bed and peels off my panties...he runs his hands down my stomach , over my belly , and down my tights , his thumb skimming my sex. He plays around my clit but doesn't get get in...it gives me chill when he does that .. I bend to kiss him but he leans up , kisses my lip.his hand in my head.. Holding me very tight as we keep making out .. He crawls back down my breast and trails kisses down my stomach until he reaches my tights . He pushes my legs wide apart ..he grabs my hips and his tongue dips into my sex... I can't take it no more ... He continues to torture me..then he stops and leans on my and whispers in my ear .. ** I am going to fuck your till you scream. ** I could feel his erection from them Ethika boxers.
Meek : still baby . I want you still .
** he whispers in my ear and slams into me, I cry out , tilt my head back and try to move but I was under his weight and he kept slamming into me ** listen Onika Imma need you still .. You hear me.. baby girl ... Let me do it ** he kept pushing slamming deeper , circles his hips and moves deep inside me ... I cannot move and this pleasure overloaded .. All you could hear was my loud and sexy moaning .. It's like a melody to his ears ... I keep trying..

Meek : I said keep still baby .. I won't hurt you ( kept slamming deeper and deeper , thrusting so deep )

Nicki : Ahhh!!! Meek plz stop ( I had tears rolling down my eyes but they were tears of pleasure .. I was trying to stop him but I didn't want him to stop .. He was sooo good at it .. ) plz stop ..( I cry out , he groans loudly and trust deep , again and again , over and over and my body shaking ... I'm lost trying to absorb the pleasure tears , this is too intense I can't stop him , I don't want to stop him ... It's hell , it's haven ... I wrap my legs around his waste and give him an easier access ..
He was inside me , when he stopped and try to take his breath .. He gold my head with one hand and my waists the other one ... Placed a sweet and light kiss on my lips but when I was enjoying this kiss , getting lost in it he comes violently inside me ... Never made love this good in a long time I'd admit .. He kisses my ears , thrust in me deeper and deeper , tears rolling down my face but he ignore them and kept his pace ... Deeper and faster .. It was all at once ...
Finally comes to an end .. Where we both can't keep it in so he gets off me and lays on the bed next to me ...

Meek : "I love you Onika" even tho you make me so mad sometimes .. I feel so alive with you ... ( kisses my forehead .. I don't even have the energy to open my mouth or my eyes to respond .. He Pulls me into his arms , I stretch out my legs . That felt so good.. I feel so alive again ... That was without doubt the most intense sex I have ever had in a very long time ....I hold meek in very tight and we feel asleep ...