Round Four

Nicki ~
When I opened my eyes I was laying in a dark room ... There was nothing around me but guards ...

Nicki : What am I doing here?!? What is this place ?!?

They didn't answer ... My head was hurting and my wrist where all red.. My face was becoming pale .. My legs tied.. The last thing I remembered was playin Sorcer Massacre with everyone and out of nowhere everything became black around me.. I didn't know where I was or who was with me .. After that I didn't remember anything else ..

Nicki : Eeee Can I speak to the manager ?! Idk anyone who is in charge of this place .. Idk someone ?! ??? I mean for fuck sakes!!! Can u maybe have me better room service ?!?

The didn't even bother .. They whispered something to each other and called someone in...

??? - Mrs Williams are you hungry ?!? Do u need to take a shower ?!

Nicki : Wait you called me Mrs William's?? U must know meek ??? Please help me ??? Ofc I do need a shower!!! But I'm not going to eat that food of urs ...

??? - Here I'll take off your cuffs but and u go shower.. I'll make sure I bring in some clean cloths ...

Nicki : NOO!! Wait please help me ?!? How long have I been in here ?!?

??? : 24 hours ... Listen I'm sorry I'm not allowed to say anything or help you with anything except provide food and clothing for you ... I'm really sorry ..

Nicki : please help me !!! I'm begging you !!! as soon as Im out of here I can give u anything you want ... Just get me out of here  !!!! Please!! OMG wait can I at least make a call??

???- I'm sorry .. I have to go .. Your food is on the desk and you can shower in there.. Shampoo and gel douches are provided ... ( and she left the room )

I went and took a shower when I came out of it with a towel wrapped around myself ... I see a guy standing at my bedpost ...

Nicki : OMFG!! What are you doing here!?! Get out ?!!! I need some privacy ...

???- Ma'am I'm sorry this isn't a hotel .. Ur going to have to deal with the security around all the time ...

Nicki : Can u please get someone that I can speak to?! Who's ur boss?!) who pays you??!

??? - Here take these clothes and put them on .. They are the only things we have around here ... ( the girl from earlier came in .. Handed me some clothes ...I took the clothes )

Nicki : Thank you... ( I took  the clothes and went in the shower , got dressed ...when I came back out she was talking to the guy ... ) Hey u two!! I'm sorry to disturb ur whatever reunion here but umm.. I think this room is kind of assigned to the hostages only aka " me " so I would like it if u two wait outside while I take a nap please ( they walked out without arguing .. I think the person who holds me hostage must know me or meek really well.. Cause TBH that's not how ppl treat hostages .. )

Meek ~

It's been 24 hours since they kidnapped Nicki ... I feel so empty!! It's like she was kidnap with my heart.. I could feel nothing!! I was lonely .. I didn't wanna see anyone ... I was starting to have mental breakdowns and started drinking a lot .. But I at least try to come to my senses ... I have to do everything in my power to find her ... Safe and sound ... She is my fiancée after all.. Other wise her family would never forgive me neither will I forgive myself ...