Capture It

By _yoyooo

Savannah is just trying to recover from a three year relationship gone wrong all while trying to figure out l... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
Epilogue

n i n e

24.3K 1.6K 1K
By _yoyooo

Savannah and Landon in MM

Savannah

"There's something in this liquor. The air is getting thicker. I can't help but to stare at youuu oh yeah girl what did you doooo to me. What did you slip up in my cup girl? Cause I want ya!" Chris sang while I followed at different angles snapping photos. This was the last week of promo and Chris was now performing on the Ellen DeGeneres show.

I stepped backstage momentarily to check out the photos I'd taken and smiled at the outcome. Most of them were in mid dance and the lighting and angle was perfect. More than anything I knew he'd be satisfied with these.

"Savannah!" A cheerful voice yelled and I smiled knowing it was Dada.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Are you excited about tonight?" She cheesed.

"What's tonight?"

"Rihanna's listening party for Anti! She invited Chris and the whole squad so we're all going!"

"Yo, that's crazy! I'm about to meet Rihanna."

"Yep, and it's Rihanna so I just know other celebs will be there."

"I have to find something to wear." I sighed.

"After the show we'll hit up the outlet and find something."

"Sounds good. Have you seen Landon?"

"He's in Chris's dressing room. Just go back there."

"Okay thank you, see you later." I smiled hugging her and then made my way back to Chris's dressing room.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" Landon asked.

"Sav."

It fell quiet for a minute and he soon opened the door.

"Hey." He engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Hey what you doing in here?"

"I was actually about to call you."

"Missed me?"

"Don't flatter yourself girl."

I chucked and walked over to the chairs sitting next to him.

"So I'm excited about Rihanna's listening party tonight."

"Oh yeah, Rih, she a cool girl. Beautiful girl."

"I forgot you've probably met her a thousand times." I chuckled.

"She squad."

"What you wearing tonight?"

"Not even sure. Probably all white. Why you tryna match?"

"I wasn't planning on it. We're not a couple or nothing so."

"You thinking too deep into it. Just match with me lady love. It ain't even gotta be all that."

I smiled a little. "Okay, when I go shopping with Dada later I'll pick out something white."

"Cool." He nodded and reached on the table in front of him picking up a nicely rolled blunt and lighting it placing it to his lips.

"You smoke?"

"When I'm stressed." He inhaled.

"Why you stressed?" I placed my legs on his lap.

"My mama dawg. If it ain't one thing it's another. Don't call me for nothing besides when she need something."

"You just spoke to her?"

"Mhm. Ole' dude she was fucking with blew all the gotdamn money I gave her now she talking about she need some more. Money don't grow on no muhfuckin trees I work hard for my shit. Tell that nigga to get a job and pay some bills. I'm tired of taking care of all these grown ass people. Yeah that's my momma but I'm damn near taking care of my whole family."

"You told her you feel this way?"

"Nah man I usually keep my mouth shut and just give her what she ask for but now I'm feeling real disrespectful. I'm just about ready to hurt feelings."

"You've held it in and now you're just ready to blow up. I'd say this. I say give her the money this one last time because at the beginning and end of the day she is your mom. So give her the money, say what you need to and tell her this'll be the last time."

He took another hit from his blunt and looked over at me. "You gone come with me?"

"Huh?" My eyes widened.

"Come with me to tell her."

"That's like family business I shouldn't be in."

"It's my mothafuckin business and if I want you in it Ima let you in it."

I sighed not wanting to argue with him about this so I just nodded. "Just let me know when you're going."

"Soon as this tour over that's the first thing I'm doing." He finished the blunt and reached on the table picking up another one.

"How many of these have you had Landon?"

"Two." He replied simply lighting it up and inhaling.

"This your third?"

"Fourth."

"You said you had two." I countered.

"Yeah I had two before you got here. One while you were here and this my fourth."

"Landon." I snatched it out of his hand and he let out a deep breath throwing his head back.

"Savannah please. As cute as it is that you're concerned, now ain't the time. Gimmie my shit man."

I placed it on the floor stepping on it and he looked at it and then up at me. The look his eyes held instantly made me regret my decision.

He started to speak but stopped biting down on his bottom lip. "Wow, okay. You blowing me right now."

"You don't need to be smoking that much."

"I'm a grown ass man Savannah but I ain't bout to blow my high arguing. So whatever it's cool."

"Can I have a hug then?" I smiled cheekily and he chuckled shaking his head and face me a tight hug kissing my cheek.

"Gon on now." He smacked me on my butt.

"Okay, I'll see you later I'm gonna go find Dada."

I exited the room in search for Dada and by the time I found her the show was over so we checked in with Chris and then headed out to the outlet mall. After shopping around for about 3 hours I finally settled on a white blazer with white dress pants and black Giuseppe heels. We finally arrived back to the hotel and I went to the room Landon and I shared. Neither of us minded and it saved money. I was running late since Dada and I ran into traffic and when I got back to the hotel room Landon had already left.

"Seriously?" I sighed pulling out my phone and shooting him a text

Thanks for waiting on me, greatly appreciated.

I stared at my phone for a little while hoping I'd get a quick response, when I didn't I took a deep breath placing my phone on the charger while I got ready. Even though I was in a rush it still took me almost two hours to get ready. As if on cue Dada was calling me.

"Everyone left us, you ready?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I'll be down."

I grabbed my clutch and fluffed my hair, turned off all the lights and made my way to the lobby. It took Dada and I just about 20 minutes to get to the club and we had immediate access so we didn't have to wait in line.

"Let's go to the bar first." Dada suggested and I nodded as she pulled me through the crowd towards the bar.

We ordered our drinks and downed them quickly, being that I'm not a drinker I started to feel my buzz almost immediately.

"Hello." A guy took a seat next to me at the bar.

"Hey." I smiled slightly looking away awkwardly.

"Dang, it's like that?" He chuckled.

"Can you not?" Dada intervened. "She don't look interested right? Dead it."

As Dada and him shared words I scanned the upper level of the club for Landon. I immediately spotted Chris trying to politely push away some groupie and I smiled because Zeynep honestly had him sprung. My eyes continued scanning and landed on Landon who had some girl straddling his lap while his hand rested on her ass.

"Are you fucking serious?" I mumbled to myself and took a deep breath ordering another shot. Once I downed the shot I turned to the guy sitting next to me and grabbed his hand. "You wanna dance?"

He eyed Dada and then smiled at me. "Yeah sure."

"I'll be back Da."

"I'll be watching, lil bitch better not try nothing."

I smiled kissing her cheek as I pulled him to the middle of the chilled club and the music suddenly switched to Flawless Remix and I instantly began feeling myself and grinding up against this mystery guy. He placed his hands on my hips and I felt his bulge and immediately got uncomfortable but due to all the liquor in my system I kept dancing.

"I look so good tonight, gotdamn gotdamn!" I ran my hands down my body slowly as I rocked my hips and swayed my head back and forth.

One minute I was dancing and the next I was being yanked. "That's what we doing now?" Landon whispered in my ear as he pulled me through the club and I smirked to myself snatching away from him.

"Get off of me Landon."

"Fuck is up with you?" He slurred and the liquor on his breath stung my nose.

"Your bitch not entertaining you anymore?" I snapped.

"Fuck you talking about?"

"You think I ain't see? Think I ain't see the bitch straddling you. Go back to her." I pushed him and he grabbed my wrist.

"That's what you tripping about?"

"I ain't tripping! You are!"

"Cause that nigga dick was all up on your ass!"

"And her pussy was on your dick! So fucking what!"

"So you got jealous and chose the ugliest nigga in the club to make me mad about?" He smirked.

"He's not ugly asshole!"

"He ain't me."

"Get over yourself!" I pushed away from him and stormed off as quickly as the liquor in my system would allow. I spotted Rihanna and decided to go introduce myself.

"Hello." I walked up to her and she looked up from her phone and stood up.

"Hi, Rih. You?" Her strong accent rang.

"Savannah. Chris's photographer." I smiled giving her a hug.

"Oh you work for that nut?" She chuckled. "Nice to meet you. You're gorgeous."

"Coming from you that's crazy. Thank you."

"You here alone?"

"Uh, I lost my friend Dada somewhere in here." I scanned the club and spotted her dancing with some stud. "Found her." I laughed.

"She's having more fun than us." Rih laughed and then looked behind me. "Landon." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes without even turning around. He stepped in front of me giving her a hug and they engaged in small talk.

"Robyn, Ima borrow Savannah for a minute. Cool?"

"Bring her back, I like her." She laughed and he smiled at her and his smile was immediately wiped away as he looked at me and grabbed me pulling me to a room on the upper level of the club.

"Stop fucking pulling me all the time." I tried to snatch away from him but he pushed me up against a wall pressing his lips against mine. He quickly got my pants unbuttoned and slipped his hands underneath my panties rubbing my pearl slowly.

"Landon I-" I tried to break the kiss but he wouldn't let up.

He sped up his pace and slid two fingers in me curving them inside hitting my gspot as I felt my legs buck beneath me. "Landon baby oh my god." I moaned breathlessly as he tweaked my nipples underneath my blazer while sucking on my neck as I came all over his fingers.

He removed his fingers placing it at my lips and I sucked his fingers into my mouth.

"Stop fucking playing with me Savannah. Now let's go."

"I'm not ready to go." I tried to argue regardless of what I felt and he cocked his eyebrows.

"You gone go back down there with that nigga?"

"You gone go back with that bitch?"

"Man."

"Why can't you just fucking say sorry?"

"What I'm saying sorry for?"

"Fuck outta here."

"Tell me what I'm saying sorry for? You don't want me with no other females?"

"You don't want me with no other niggas?"

"Fuck no. I made that clear though. If you felt some type of way you shoulda came and snatched the bitch off of me."

"I ain't a fighter Landon."

"You better boss up."

"How about you stop hoeing around?"

"I ain't hoeing around if you ain't made it clear what's good."

"Don't be with no other bitches then."

"I hear you. Now let's go." I fixed my blazer and buttoned up my pants as we exited the room and Landon threw his hand up at Chris indicating that we were leaving.

"She wasn't cute." I mumbled as we got in the car.

"You ain't see her face stop hating."

"I did."

"You did not, stop your shit."

"Well I know she wasn't cute."

"She was a baddie you tripping, had a fat ass too."

"Fuck you Landon."

"I intend to."

I side eyes him and rolled my eyes as we finally made it back to the hotel and up to our room.

"I don't approve of this outfit. All your titties out."

"They my titties."

"Get wrong."

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom taking a quick shower and changing into my night garments.

"Take allat off."

"What?" I looked down at my tank and shorts.

"I only wanna see you in a bra and panties."

"Landon.."

"Or naked."

I sighed and slowly stripped to my bra and underwear as his hooded eyes roamed my body and he licked his lips.

"Come on and get in bed. I wanna cuddle." He slurred lazily patting the spot next to him.

I crawled next to him and he pulled me on his lap so I was straddling. "You patted the spot next to you."

"This better though." He kissed on my neck. "I feel good as fuck." He mumbled.

"You drunk and high."

"Mhm and I got my baby all up on me."

"Your baby?" I cheesed.

"My muhfuckin baby." He kissed my chest and then rested his head on it.

"I'm sleepy." I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Let's go to sleep then." He mumbled already half awake.

I kissed his forehead but he grabbed my chin forcing his lips against mine and kissing me passionately.

"Goodnight brace face."

"Goodnight." I chuckled getting comfortable and falling asleep.

-----------------
Took me forever to write this because lately I been in a real funk about my best friend who I lost April of this year.

Losing him kind of makes me want to always spread awareness.

So with that being said, if any of you are going through anything and have no one to talk to literally you can dm me and ask for my number and talk to me. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel so alone and take their own lives.

My friend took his life and there's nothing I can do anymore to help him, nothing in my power and the shit haunts me everyday. If I'd just told him I loved him or something.

That's why I try to tell everybody so often that I love them, you just never know who needs to hear it.

I do love all of yal and I'm only 18 and know a lot of you are older but if you still need to talk I'll do my best to help.

I know yal not used to this sad ass depressing Yoyo but this heavy as fuck on my heart right now.

I love yal 💘

- Yoyo ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
630K 24.3K 45
Kamille Jacobs is a 18 year old with a whole lotta ambition and brains. She graduates her hell hole of a highschool and escapes her bullies and will...
109K 3.9K 31
August and Gina have a past. He forgets about her. They reconnect and August tries to make things right with Gina. Can he makes things right complete...