Alpha, surprised to see me?

By youreadme101

Fifteen year old, Julia Williams, is not someone you'd want to meet. Burdened with the fact that her parents... More

Chapter 1 (Revised)
Chapter 2 (Revised)
Chapter 3 (Revised)
Chapter 4 (Revised)
Chapter 5 (Revised)
Chapter 6 (Revised)
Chapter 7 (Revised)
Chapter 8 (Revised)
Chapter 9 (Revised)
Chapter 10 (Revised)
Chapter 11 (Revised)
Chapter 12 (Revised)
Chapter 13 (Revised)
Chapter 14 (Revised)
Chapter 15 (Revised)
Chapter 16 (Revised)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Check this out!!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Untitled Part 31

Chapter 17 (Revised)

1.5K 43 6
By youreadme101

Chapter 17

   Shocked, I stood there staring at the people who left me in this hell hole for fifteen years. The urge to scream at them weighed heavily in my mind. I hated these poeple. This woman who caried me in her womb. Who left me alone. I hated her. This man who can't even look me in the eyes, my father, I hated him as well. 

   Twenty years of my life waisted wondering what she looked like and if she's ever going to come back and then--oh would you look at that--little Mrs. "What surprised to see your own mother!" Walks back into my life like she never left. 

   Angrily, I stomped my way ou of he ballroom leaving the gapping crowd in my wake. I needed to leave before I did something I would regret and end up spilling all my secrets. 

   Quickening my pace I heard someone running after me. "Julia!" Someone shouted from behind me, "Julia, wait please!"

   "What?" I shouted behind me. The force in my voice surprising myself and Tamara.

   "Julia..." She said breathlessly. "What...what are you doing out here?" She touched my shoulder and spun me around to face her.

   "What does it look like, Tamara? I'm running away from my problems. It's what I've always done and what I'll always do!" I replied anger seeping through my words. I felt like I needed to rip the nearest persons throat out and that just so happened to be Tamar which made me even angrier.

   She took a steady step back from me, a flash of fear evident in her eyes. "Look Julia I'm not sure why you're so shocked to see your mother or why you hate her so much--" I held up a hand to stop her.

   "The reason why I hate my mother so much is because she was never there for me! She never even loved me! I don't know that women in their, can't you understand! I don't know that monster who claims to have carried me in her womb for nine months! I just don't know!" I paused. "I just don't know."

   "Julia--" she reached out for me.

   "Just stop. Look Tamara if you know what's best for you you'd leave right now. I'm in no state to talk and I happen to be very temperamental at this point in time. I don't know what I'll do if you stay ok. I'm not in control of my actions." I said firmly.

   A tear slipped past her eye. "Ok." She released me, then turned back around. "You know Julia the more you push people away the more angrier you'll be. All you have to do is let it out sometimes. Crying doesn't show weakness it shows humanity. And real weakness is showing no humanity." She whispered her soft brown eyes boring into mine.

   "Then I guess I'm at a lose." I whispered harshly.

****************************

   "You're so hot!" I exclaimed as I teased my latest victim. Jonny was a twenty-three year old who had quite a reputation with the ladies. Meaning he roamed the street at night looking for innocent girls to pray upon.

   Jonny was no angel.

   I found him hiding out in a deserted ally about a half hour away from our pack house. The little vermin had on a fancy suite and a brief case. Inside the briefcase he held a gun. When I took hold of the bag I noticed the weight of the gun was pretty light, its balance good, and carried five bullets. At this very moment Jonny sat on a wooden stool and I straddled his lap. We were seated at a local bar and had been flirting it up for at least an hour.

   "So whats a pretty lady like you doing out all alone?" Jonny asked as I unbuttoned his coat, my other hand playing with his hair.

   Step 1: Find out if the victim is all alone.

   "I'm here visiting." I purred and slide a polished fingernail down his lean chest.

   Disappointment flashed in his eyes "Oh, so you have family here?" He grunted rather childlike. It was microscopic but I saw him slowly edge away from me.

   "No silly, I came here to take photos. I'm a photographer who travels around taking pictures of wildlife among other things." I flirtatiously laughed. I leaned in closer to his neck and fluttered sweet kisses along his jaw line. A slight moan came out of his mouth and his hand slid up and onto my inner thigh. I slowly started to grind against him until his breathing heavily increased.

   Very breathlessly he shuddered, "A-And you have n-no family?"

   Step 2: Make sure once your finished that there is no family members to mourn over the loss of their child.

   "Nope, its all me." I giggled while reaching for a sip of my drink. I licked the leftover essence of my lips seductivly before beginning to talk once more. "My apartments not far maybe a five minute drive from here." I nipped his ear and played with the hem of his shirt.

   "Same as me. Which one would you prefer?" He hitched my dress up a fraction of an inch and kissed me above the valley of my breasts, where my dress was revealing.

   "Maybe we should go to your place considering I have neighbors around in my apartment. Which as for you you have a house to yourself were no one can here us the whole entire night?" I kissed his rough lips. "Wouldn't want anyone to here you screaming would we?" I spoke the last sentence so quietly he couldn't hear.

   Step 3: Seclude the victim away.

   "Sounds like a plan." We both stood up and very quickly ran to his car. It was a silver Toyota. He climbed in on the drivers side, I on the passenger side, and we speed off toward his house.

   Jonny, was in a hurry as he ran strait threw two red lights on his way to his house. Once we were parked in his garage Jonny scoped me up in his arms and carried me all the way through his house and up the stairs. All the while my thighs were wrapped tightly around his waist and I was sucking slightly on the sweet spot on his neck. We hit the wall a few times at our attempt to make it up to his bedroom but we finally succeeded with me in a bra and underwear and Jonny with his trousers on.

   "You ready for this?" Jonny asked although it was said with no meaning. "I wont do anything you don't want me to do."

   What a load of bull. I wonder how many times he's said that on his other victims.

   "I don't want you to stop, thats what I want." I breathed.

   Jonny flipped us over so he was hovering over me and claimed my mouth with his. His disgustingly slimy tongue slid over my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. Our tongues danced around fighting for dominance as Jonny's had snapped the clasp of my bra. Before he could throw it away, however, I reached down and began unbuttoning his pants. He shuddered under my touch and that made me smile all the more. I trailed my soft hands up his torso grasping the nape of his neck and bringing his lips back to meet with mine, with false need. Jonny used his hands to slide in between my inner thighs and separate them as he lay down in between them. I pretend to arch my back and let out a soft moan that drove him crazy.

   I broke contact with him and pushed him away slightly, only to roll us over and crawl back on top of him. My sinister eyes sparkled with mischief as I eyed him up and down. He took this as a good sign and proceeded to send kisses over my stomach and throat. When he wasn't paying attention my gaze swept over to the banister were my knife hid. I snake like smile spread over my lips and I quickly grabbed the knife from the counter pushing the cold metal upon his throat.

   "W-what are y-you doing, Rachel?" Jonny asked shakily.

   I tisked and smiled sweetly. "My names not Rachel, Jonny. Its Julia and you have been a very naughty boy." I scolded a playful tone evident in my voice. I traced the tip of the knife along his cheek, causing a very loud gulp to sound from his throat. As I used my other hand to clasp my bra back together.

   "Y-you lied? Wait I'm confused were'd you get that knife?" His eyes showed fear but his face was blank. "Rac--Julia I'm serious what are you doing!" He yelled when I pressed harder and a trickle of blood slid down his neck.

   "Don't worry, Jonny. Its just good buisness." I whispered into his ear. With a sly smile I started ti dig into his ready flesh. Jonny had more gus then I expected though. 

   He lunged from underneath me his hands snaking around my neck as I thrashed around. I clasped my hands over his and struggled to pull his beefy arm away from my throat. I chocked on a breath as I inhaled gasping for air. In my blindness of rage I attached one of my free hands onto Jonny's face. Placing my index finger and thumb over both his temples I squeezed my fingers tighter causing him to cry out in pain, as the pressure built up in his skull. I could feel his erratic heart beat beneath my fingers and that only satisfied me more. Jonny landed a good kick to my abdominal sending me flying to the floor. He leaped onto me and I sliced my knife deep into his shoulder-blade. A loud cry vibrated over the bedroom walls. A drop of blood dripped from his wound and landed on my bottom lip. I traced my tongue over the blood and licked it away. The red liquid sliding down my throat, along with the disgusting iron taste on my taste buds.

   "Your crazy!" He rasped out.

   "Maybe but I'm only crazy about you baby!" I teased and let out a loud cackle that could be described as a maniac.

   I stood and Jonny squirmed away from me. His frantic attempt to get away making him look like a writhing worm. I took his ankle and began dragging him across the floor. I stumbled over the first couple of steps sending the both of us tumbling down the stairs. I landed with a big 'oomph' as the wind was taken out of me. Only then did I realize the limp body of Jonny sprawled across me. I irritably threw his corpse to the side trying to catch my breath. Soon after I realized my blade was lodged in his heart. 

   "Serves you right." I mumbled. His eyes still wide open as his expression shows one of pure shock as I give him the once over. "You had so much to live for, Jonny. Why ruin it with stupid pleasantries? Do you honestly know how many people would kill to be you? I would give anything to be like you. Normal. And yet you threw it all away. It's a shame really. You could have contributed so much to the world. If only...if only." 

   I leaned against the wall for support as I climbed my way up onto my feet. I gingerly walked around Jonny and dislodged the knife from its kill. I sigh and close his eyes shut. "Far falling my friend, you have got quite a ride ahead of you. Maybe you'll learn differently next time. After all I guess some people do deserve second chances."

   "Then again sometimes they don't." 

 *************************

So as long as the devil taunts,  

The weak will succumb to his pleasant haunts. 

But if there is whom, he cannot keep. 

Hope is not far for those who seek.

**************************

OK OK THIS WAS A LITTLE SAUCY FOR ME BUT I NEEDED TO SHOW REGRESSION AND PROGRESSION WITH JULIA. 

Like. Vote. 

-Eden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 678 19
After being forced into following her mother's footsteps and mate the alpha because her parent's were brutally murdered, Jennifer finds a way to rega...
68.4K 3.6K 68
She is broken. He is cold. She is empty. He is mysterious. She wants freedom. He craves vengeance. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ka...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...