A Precious Accident

By HopefullyPerfect

I stopped staring out of the window then looked at the pregnancy test which I must've been holding for at lea... More

A Precious Accident
1) 6 Weeks Pregnant, Telling the Best Friend
2) Did You Put on, Wait?
3) 9 Weeks Pregnant, How Do I Tell Him?
5) 12 Weeks Pregnant, Another Party...
6)14 Week's Pregnant, Why is this so Hard?
7)16 Weeks Pregnant, Get Rid of the Baby!
8) 17 Weeks Pregnant, Did You Feel That?
9) 19 Weeks Pregnant, It's a...
10) 20 Weeks Pregnant, Time to Let the School Know
11) 22 Weeks Pregnant, Time For a Break
12) Where to Next?
13)23 Weeks Pregnant, Mood Swings and Family Reunions
14) 25 Weeks Pregnant, Let's Think of Names for Bean
15) 26 Weeks Pregnant, September the 2nd
16)27 Weeks Pregnant, Are You Seeing Her Again...?
17)29 Weeks Pregnant, LIAR!
18) 31 Weeks Pregnant, I Need You!
19) 32 Weeks Pregnant, Growing Up
20)34 Weeks Pregnant, Trick or Treat?
21) 35 Weeks Pregnant, It's All Alright
22) 36 Weeks Pregnant, Final Day of School & A Baby Shower
23) 38 Weeks Pregnant, Fun and Games
24) 38 Weeks Pregnant, What's Happening?
25) 1 Hour Old, Meet Baby Bean (Final Chapter)

4) 10 Weeks Pregnant, That's My Baby?

14.7K 422 31
By HopefullyPerfect

4) 10 Weeks Pregnant, That’s My Baby?

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. The first thing I did, after turning the alarm off, was check my phone. 1 New Message: Louisa

From: Louisa

Big moment today, I want pictures!

I smiled at the text; today’s the day of my very first baby scan. I probably should’ve gone earlier but the first few weeks were a struggle. ‘Bella, we have to be at the hospital by half eight so hurry up and get ready, I’ll be downstairs calling school,’ my mother told me as she peeked round my door.

‘Okay, I’ll be down in a second,’ I smiled. I picked up my phone and began to text Louisa back.

To: Louisa

I’ll be back at school for first break I think, meet me outside of the dinner hall and I’ll show you the scan photos of my little bean. I’m so tired though and I have a weird craving for Coco Pops. You don’t understand how excited I am!

I quickly sent the text before rushing to my desk to collect my school uniform before scurrying to the bathroom so I could shower and change.

            I placed my school tie down on the table before sitting down in front of the bowl which my mother had put cereal in for me. ‘How are you feeling, babe?’ my mum asked as she sat down a head of me with a cup of coffee.

‘Nervous,’ I feared as I mashed my cereal with the spoon. ‘But excited, mainly excited,’ I beamed as I ate some of my porridge like cereal.

‘I’ve explained everything to school, they seem okay with it. You don’t have to do PE until after you’ve given birth,’ my mother began to explain. ‘Your maternity leave shell start four weeks before your due date and you’ll have eight weeks off after, a three month break from school,’ my mum finished explaining.

‘I guess I’ll have to work extra hard in school if I want to work as a nurse,’ I laughed as I ate some more cereal. Even though I’d only been awake for like an hour, I still felt as though I could pass out into a deep sleep any minute.

My mum and I sat side by side in the waiting room. I don’t get why people get appointments set for a certain time yet they don’t get tended to for at least half an hour after the times been set. We’d already been in the waiting room for twenty-five minutes and we were still waiting. ‘The longer we’re waiting, the less patient I’m becoming,’ I muttered as I patted my feet against the tiled floor. ‘I might end up peeing my pants with nerves,’ I admitted which made my mum grin.

            ‘Isabella Jenkins,’ the speaker called. My mum and I exchanged glances before we both stood up and headed for the room we’d been called to. A sonographer stood in the door way, luckily it was a woman. She wore a friendly smile and a name tag which read “Dr Loveoutt”.

‘Good morning, Isabella,’ Dr Loveoutt smiled politely. I smiled at her as I looked nervously around the room. The sonographer was wearing a white midwife outfit. ‘Could you please lie down on the bed?’ she sounded like she was questioning me but I knew it was more of a demand. ‘Okay, first I have to put some jelly onto your belly; it might be a little cold but you’ll get use to it,’ Dr Loveoutt began. The woman put some blue gel onto my belly before rubbing the scan thing over it. I could barley feel the coldness, I was too nervous. The woman looked at the scream whilst frowning.

‘Is something wrong?’ I asked as I tried to sit up.

‘No, nothing is wrong. I’m just taking some measurements,’ Dr Loveoutt told me with a smile before she went back to frowning at the screen.

            ‘Okay, the measurements are done and so far the baby is okay. Would you like to see it?’ Dr Loveoutt asked. No, I’ve come to the hospital to see my baby but now I don’t want to see it? Obviously I want to see it.

‘I’m so excited,’ I laughed as Dr Loveoutt turned the screen round. The baby looked like a blob, a little blob in a black background. ‘Can I take a picture of the scan home?’ I asked as I peered at the screen, I couldn’t even remove the smile from my face. That baby is growing inside me!

‘Of course you can, anyway seen as you’re roughly ten weeks into the pregnancy we’ll have ask you some questions, take a few blood test and a urine sample.’ I scrunched my face at the word “urine”. Basically I’ll have to pee in a cup.

            Dr Loveoutt finally stopped and smiled at me. ‘Okay, that’s everything finished with for now. Your next scan is at twenty weeks so I’ll see you then. Your midwife will be sent to see you quite often but now you can leave,’ Dr Loveoutt said kindly as she opened the door.

‘Thank you,’ I smiled before spluttering a bye and leaving the hospital with my mum. I clutched the scan to my chest not wanting to lose. It was perfect, my baby is really there; it’s all real!

‘C’mon then babe, you need to get back to school,’ my mother decided as she headed to our car. I was kind of hoping mum was going to give me the day off school but I’m not that lucky.

I walked slowly through the school hallway not taking my eyes away from the scan which I was still holding in my hands tightly. Everyone was in third lesson, for third lesson I’m luckily with Louisa and Luca, not so luckily I’m also with Jackson. I glanced through the glass of the door whilst putting the scan photo into my inside blazer pocket. I could see Louisa looking at me with an eager smile on her face. I smiled back at her as I pushed the door open. ‘Sorry I’m late, Miss. I had a doctor’s appointment,’ I apologised as I walked over to my seat which was in the centre of Louisa and Luca. I felt Jackson eyes watching me as I awkwardly sat down.

‘Let me see, let me see,’ Louisa whispered, even though she was whispering I could still tell she was very excited. I put my hand into my pocket before slowly pulling the photo out and handing it to Louisa. Louisa snatched it away and looked at it under the table.

‘That’s my baby,’ I whispered as I smiled at the picture of the scan. Louisa was also smiling but then she frowned.

‘Where is its head?’ she questioned. I pointed to the top of the scan, Louisa’s smile shortly replied. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder.

‘Whose baby is that?’ Luca questioned as he pulled the scan picture from Louisa careful hands.

‘Not yours that’s for sure,’ I smiled cunningly as I pulled the photo back and gently put it back into my pocket.

            ‘Who’s the dad?’ Luca asked, I kind of gave in and told him my little-big secret as long as he promises not to speak a word. I eyed the side of the classroom where Jackson was sat, with that tiny glance I noticed Jackson was looking at me. I’m surprised we hadn’t been caught by the teacher. ‘Can I look at the picture again?’ I groaned but pulled the scan back from my pocket.

‘Please don’t damage it,’ I pleaded as I cautiously handed the scan to Luca.

‘Is that it?’ Jackson asked, he somehow appeared over my shoulder. I nodded my head without letting a word leave my lips. Jackson grunted before walking away.

‘What’s the point?’ I questioned quietly. Louisa wrapped an arm around me.

‘Belle, he cares. If not he wouldn’t have even asked about it. Trust me, just see what happens in time,’ Louisa comforted as Luca handed me the scan back.

‘I can’t get over the fact you’re going to be a mother,’ Luca laughed as he poked my arm. I glared at him before smirking jokingly.

My mum walked into the lounge, she was wearing her work clothes. ‘Right honey, I have to go to work for a late shift. I’ll be home around five in the morning so please make sure you’re ready for school in time because I might still be in bed,’ my mum explained as she kissed my cheek. ‘Love you.’

‘Love you too, bye,’ I smiled as I waved her off. Just as the door shut, my phone vibrated on the chair arm. I quickly picked it up.

From: Jackson

Hey, I know this might be a little awkward but I was wondering could I maybe get a picture of the scan; please. It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to; I know I probably don’t deserve it anyway.

I read the text over and over again, do I send the photo? What if he doesn’t actually care, why would he want a photo if he doesn’t care though? I held the scan which was on the coffee table and put the camera onto my phone before taking a quick photo. ‘It’s now or never,’ I whispered as I pressed send with a little caption “here it is, you best appreciate it” under it. ‘Why is life so hard?’ I groaned as I slapped my hand over my face.

From: Jackson

Thank you, this is actually real…

-------------------------

 And another chapter, will Jackson change his mind...? I didn't have a picture for this chapter so I find something different to put there. APPRICIATE IT! Just kiddin', you don't have to. Anyway I hope you like it, follow, vote, comment! 

-T!xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 25
Denali had it all...until she got pregnant at 16. She's rich, she's talented, and she's not going to let anything get in her way. Even a baby won't s...
10.3K 292 61
**This is the original version of 17 & Pregnant, now titled 19 and Pregnant** Liv Haydon has never been a typical teen girl. Surrounded by a family t...
10.5K 183 20
Aaliyah gets drunk at a college party and gets pregnant, will she keep the baby? What will her parents say? Will she lose her best friend? **complete...
335K 10.7K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...