The One Direction Reunion

By one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... More

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Traveling to America
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
The Heart to Heart and the Plan
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
The Fight
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
Hanging With Liam
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
The Walk and the Fight
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

Fights and Stories

1.2K 40 14
By one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 14: Fights and Stories*

*Ariel's POV*

*Skipping the meal*

*Back on the bus*

"So, Simon, did you lie to me that you didn't know where they were?" I asked Simon, who was sitting right next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, I kind of did." Simon replied.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to agree. So I am going to act like I knew you were going to say that." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Simon just laughed and continued watching TV.

"Did anyone else think Louis acted a little weird before?" I asked.

Everyone just gave each other a look like they knew something I didn't.

"Is there something I should know." I said, which caused them to stop looking at each other.

"No, and I have no idea why he was acting so weird." Simon replied.

"We don't know either. And she's two. She definitely has no idea what's going on." Niall said as he pointed at his daughter, who was sleeping on his chest.

"I think I am going to go take a shower." I told everyone as I made my way to the back of the bus.

When I finally made it to the bunk area of the bus and went to go open my bunk, Louis quickly spoke, causing me to jump.

"I wouldn't open that if I were you." Louis said, causing me to jump.

"Why not?" I whined as I clutched my chest.

"You know who is in there. He threw all of your things on the floor. Don't worry I cleaned everything up for you and put it on the bunk above mine." Louis explained.

"Great." I say in annoyance.

Louis didn't say anything else. He just closed his curtain to his bunk and continued with what he was doing, leaving me to get an extra change of cloths. Wow, Liam really needs to learn how to use a shower.

*After the shower*

After my shower I put on fresh clothes and blow dried my hair, before I made my way out to the TV area.

"Well, I am currently in a new bunk. Just in case any of you would like to know." I said in an annoyed tone as I entered the TV area.

"Why?" Simon asked in confusion.

"Guess who took it? And if you are guessing the same person I am telling you about, he also threw all of my belongings on the floor." I snapped.

"That's it," Paul said through his teeth as he stood up to go to the bunk area.

"It's okay," I said quickly. "Louis saw my things on the floor and already put my things on the bunk above his."

"I'm still going back there." Paul said angrily as he stormed off to the back of the bus.

"Niall," Simon said.

"Yeah." He replied.

"I think you should keep Amanda out here for awhile. It's going to get ugly in there." Simon told him.

"I think you're right." Niall replied.

*Paul's POV*

"I'm still going back there." I said angrily as I stormed off to the back of the bus.

Once I reached the bunk area I found Ariel's bunk and ripped open the curtain's.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Liam asked in annoyance.

"Get out," I said once through my teeth to give him a warning.

"What, no. Why?" Liam said.

"I said get out." I said as I pulled Liam out by the shirt, causing him to fall on the floor.

Louis to open his curtain to figure out what's going on and his eyes widened at the sight.

When Liam hit the floor, I flipped him over this way his back was on the floor. His eyes went wide as I grabbed him by the shirt, very aggressively.

"What's going on?" Louis asked in a very worried tone.

I ignored him, I was too angry to reply.

"Put Ariel's things back in her bunk and take the one above her." I told him threw my teeth.

"No." Liam said.

Wow, this boy actually wants to get smacked today.

I smacked him across the face, leaving a hand print.

"Ow, what was that for?" Liam whined.

"That was not a suggestion. Now unless you want to get hit again, I suggest you get your butt up any get your things from that bunk and put everything where you found. Anything out of place, you'll deal with me." I said through my teeth. I roughly let go and stood up.

"GET UP!" I yelled, causing him to quickly get up and do as he was told. Once he was done I mumbled a thank you before going back to the TV area.

*Ariel's POV*

"Why was that necessary?" I asked out of curiosity as Paul returned.

"He needs to change his attitude and he's not going to do that if he continues to get things handed to him." Paul said with slight anger still in his voice.

I just shook my head.

"By the way, if one little thing is out of place, you tell me and I'll deal with with him." Paul added, then directed his attention to the driver. "Can we stop at the next rest stop. I need to get some air."

"Yes sir." The driver called back.

"If you guys know what's best for you, I wouldn't talk to me right now." Paul warned us.

We just nodded.

*30 minutes later*

We finally arrived at the closest a half an hour later. Once we were parked, the driver immediately opened the doors and Paul was out the door. Wow, Liam must have gotten him really angry.

"Amanda and I are going to get some fresh air." Niall said as he walked towards the exit with Amanda in his arms.

"I'll come with you. I'm pretty hungry." Simon said.

"Hey Ariel, you coming?" Niall asked.

"Nah, I think I'm going to lay down for awhile." I replied.

He nodded and walked off the bus with Amanda and Simon. Once they were off I walked to the bunk area and opened the curtain to my bunk. Thankfully Liam wasn't in it. So I climbed my way in the bunk and made myself comfortable. As I was just about to close the curtain, I heard someone call my name.

"Ariel, is that you?" I heard Louis ask.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I could be asking you the same question." I replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis asked in confusion.

"You were quiet ever since our nap this morning. You were quiet for the rest of the day. You turned down pizza. And you've been in bed all day. What's bothering you?" I asked.

"I promise you it's nothing to worry about. Are you ready to share why you were so upset this morning? It's alright if you're not. I don't want to push you." Louis asked me with concern clear in his voice.

"No, it's alright. I think I'm ready." I replied.

"Wait!" Louis said quickly, before I even had a chance to begin with my story.

"What?" I whined.

Louis moved over on his side in his bunk and patted the spot next to him. I laughed climbed out of my bunk and made myself comfortable.

"You ready to listen now?" I asked with a slight smile as he just nodded.

"Yes." He replied, as he blushed a tiny bit, making me chuckle a little bit.

"Okay, so before I came on this trip, my best friend, Aubrey and I lived together. Actually we lived together for the last three years or so. She sort of took care of me when I was in a bad place. Well, one day she dragged me to work with her because she claims that I needed to get out of the house. Anyway, I went to work with her and basically Simon spoke to me alone, told me that he wanted me to help him find you guys and you know. He said he needed a One Direction fan to help him with the job." I started, but was interrupted by Louis.

"You mean th-" He started but I covered his mouth.

"Liam doesn't know yet." I whispered.

Louis just nodded and mumbled a continue.

"As I was saying, obviously we started out in LA. So Simon told me to tell Aubrey offered me a job and that I took it. We left that night." I continued, but then paused.

"Why did Simon not want you to tell anyone?" Louis asked.

"He wanted it to be kept a secret until he was ready." I replied.

"Is that why were you so upset this morning?" Louis asked.

"No. I received a phone call from Aubrey yesterday. She asked me where I was. I told her that I was in LA. I lied straight to her face and she knew it." I said, starting to get a little upset again.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked with concern.

"She was in LA. She wanted us to work together at the England studio, but Simon insisted that I work at the one in LA. I guess she had a feeling that we were lying, so she flew out and found out that I never worked at the studio to begin with." I explained, then paused for a second before continuing. "I got a text from her this morning. She said that I either have to tell her where I am or I could forget about our friendship. She also said that when I get back to LA, I need to pack my things immediately and find another place to stay."

As I explained this, a tear slowly strolled down my face. Louis noticed and engulfed me in a hug, as he comforted me.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't need her. You've got me, Niall, Paul, and Simon now." He said as he rubbed my back.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but the last thing I remember was Louis whispering comforting words in my ear as I dozed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 157 12
When I woke up I heard someone next to me. Wasn't that seat empty? Or did i just dreamt that all and was Deborah just next to me on the plane? I open...
8.8K 232 31
What happens if you win concert tickets for One Direction and after the concert you get to meet them. But happens if they are at you're hotel the nex...
35.9K 592 26
Elizabeth Anders is 16 and she has depression. She believes she can't go on anymore. The only thing that is keeping her going is her family and One D...
6.7K 168 31
Adelie Jones was a normal eighteen year old teenager, nothing really special about that. Then one night she is in a horrible car accident that causes...