Scarred

By thatTJgirl

Twins, Tera and Stormy Montgomery have had their lives turned upside down after a tragic accident on their ei... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving on
Chapter 2: New Opportunities
Chapter 3: Jobs, boys and mistakes
Chapter 4: Ideas are flowing...
Chapter 5:First days
Chapter 6:First Date and Mistaken Kisses
Chapter 8:Confessions...
Chapter 9:Office Mischief
Chapter 10: Work Shenanigans
Chapter 11: Night before the party
Chapter 12: Day of the party
Chapter 13: Party Tricks
Chapter 14:Friendship Blues
Chapter 15: Accidents Happen
Chapter 16: Helpful Friends
Chapter 17: Where am I?
Chapter 18: Not Again!
Chapter 19: Trip to the hospital.
Chapter 20: The truth is out!
Chapter 21: Overnight Stay
Chapter 22: Being followed.
Epilogue
Hidden Secrets.

Chapter 7: Inner Turmoil

130 30 29
By thatTJgirl

Tera pushes into the kiss and feels three-day stubble on her face. She pulls away from him and looks at him. She sees his big brown eyes staring back at hers and she kisses him again. He pushes her body back against the couch and knocks off their Chinese food. The food splatters all over the floor as he pushes more into the kiss.

Tera can feel his hands unbuttoning her blouse and she runs her hand through his short black hair. She tugs at his hair as he takes her blouse of her shoulders. He slowly starts to unbutton his shirt as she kisses him. He starts to kiss down her neck as he takes off his white shirt and throws it into ground. She pulls away from and traces her fingers through his chest hair. He kisses her neck and loops one finger under her bra strap.

As he is about to pull her bra strap over her shoulder, she pushes him, "Stop."

He stops and stares at her, she quickly gets off the couch and stands in front of him in just her white lace bra and black pencil skirt. She leans down to the ground and picks up her blouse.

As she covers her boobs with her blouse, "I think I should go now."

Tera scurries out of his office with her phone in hand as she has tears well up in her eyes.

Tera chucks her phone into her bag as she tries to put her blouse back on with her bag in her hands. She leaves the building while trying to putting her blouse right. She doesn't care who sees her boobs right now; all she wants to do is leave the office before she breaks into tears. As she reaches her car, she breaks into full on tears. She hops into her car, chucks her bag on the passenger side and grips on to the steering wheel as she cries.

What am I doing? If I didn't stop him then it would have gone further. He is old enough to be my dad. Oh dad, I miss you. I really miss you, thinks Tera as she cries.

She starts up her car and begins her drive home. Tera decides to stop in at a night owl on her way home so she can grab a tub of ice cream. She pulls into the car park, looks at her self in her visor mirror and wipes her eyes. She knows that the shop attendant will be able to know that she has been crying.

Tera quickly hops out of her car and heads into the store. She finds her favorite chocolate ice cream in the freezer and heads for the counter when she runs into Seth.

"Tera, are you okay?" Asks Seth, as he stops her from falling over.

Tera sniffles and replies, "I am fine Seth. Thanks for stopping me from falling over."

Seth lets her go and queries, "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah I am fine. Did Stormy invite you to our house warming party this Saturday night?" questions Tera.

Seth nods and responds, "Yeah, Toby mentioned it to me today while we were surfing. Starts at 6 right?"

Tera nods and continues walking to the front counter.

"Sweet, I will see you Saturday night," says Seth, as he goes back to searching for some Dorito chips.

Tera responds, "See you then," as she places her ice cream on the counter.

"Is that all tonight sweetie? " Asks the shop attendant.

"Yes please,"  as she grabs her wallet from her bag.

"That will be $8.95." 

Tera pulls out a ten-dollar note and hands it to the lady.

"$1.05 change," replies the lady as she hands her the bag with the ice cream in it.

Tera smiles and thanks the lady as she leaves the shop.

Tera places her bag and the ice cream on the passenger side seat. She looks at herself in the mirror quickly and notices how blotchy her face is. She starts her car and heads on her way to the apartment complex.

Stormy on the other hand was sitting inside Toby's apartment, watching him cook dinner.

"Can I at least give you a hand?" Asks Stormy, as she feels useless just sitting there.

Toby turns to face her, "Only if you want too. You could stir this while I go to the toilet."

He hands her the spoon and she hops up and starts stirring the pot on the stove. Toby hurries past her and runs to the bathroom. While he is in there, Stormy stirs the pot and watches the second pot start to boil. She turns that hotplate down and watches as it continues to boil. It starts to boil more and Stormy has to stop stir.

She has to figure out away to stop the other pot boiling over, she tries to see if she could use the power of wind to cool it and as she blows, she makes it catch on fire as she blows a tea towel into the hot plate.

Stormy quickly fills a glass of water and chucks it on the small fire. "Shit, shit," blurts Stormy, as she keeps trying to put the small fire out.

As she turns around to grab another glass full of water, Toby is standing there watching her.

"What have you done?" Asks Toby.

"I-I-I ah," says Stormy as she can't bring herself to say what actually happened. She drops the glass and runs out of his apartment.

She rushes to the elevator and frantically presses the button. She can hear him yelling out her name.

"Stormy, come back. Stormy!" Yells Toby from his apartment as he tries to get everything under control.

The elevator doors open up and Stormy quickly hops in. She presses the top floor button and hopes that the doors close before Toby can reach the elevator. She leans against the back of the elevator and starts to shake.

Stormy's hands start to shake after every time her powers destroy something, the shaking has only been going on for the last three months and every time she shakes she cries. She places her shaking hands over her eyes and feels them start to well up.

Stormy wishes that she could have any other power but destruction. Growing up she loved her power, because she could always have so much fun with it but now it is just ruining everything.

The elevator reaches her level and she runs back to her apartment. She quickly opens the door and rushes straight past Bailey.

"Hey Storm, are you okay?" Yells Bailey as she watches Stormy run upstairs.

Stormy ignores Bailey and runs straight for her room. As she enters her room, she slams her door and releases her hands. Her hands surge and she breaks her stand up mirror. Bailey comes rushing up stairs and knocks on Stormy's door.

"Stormy, what was that? Are you okay? Let me in," bangs Bailey on the door.

Stormy drops to the ground and feels the mirror shards on her knees.

"Stormy, let me in now," bangs Bailey.

Stormy turns around and uses her hand to guide the door open but as she swings it open the door handle comes flying off and lands in front of her.

"Stormy, what happened?" says Bailey as she slowly walks in to her best friends room.

She notices the broken mirror shards all over the floor and can see Stormys knee bleeding. Bailey walks over to Stormy, "Storm, you need to get up from the ground. Your knees are bleeding."

Stormy looks down and laughs.

"Its okay, they will be fine," responds Stormy.

"Stormy, they wont be fine. Please get up," replies Bailey, as she tries to pull Stormy up.

Stormy shrugs and lets Bailey pull her up.

"I fucked up Bails. I destroyed our date and my room," rambles Stormy.

Bailey helps her up to her bed and grabs a towel from off her desk chair.

She places pressure on Stormys knees, "What happened on the date?"

"I offered to do something for him, while he went to the bathroom. I was stirring the pot and the other pot started boiling. I turned it down and it just kept boiling. I tried to cool it down by blowing on it and that didn't work. A tea towel blew into the hot plate and caught on fire. I destroyed everything that I touched. He just stood there staring at me with his big green eyes, while I just destroyed his kitchen with my stupid powers," rambles Stormy as she stares into space.

Bailey takes the towel off and notices that her knee has stopped bleeding.

"Everything is going to be okay. I'm going to go and grab the first aid kit from kitchen. Will you be okay while I go down stairs?" Asks Bailey, as she hops up off the ground.

Stormy just nods her head as she looks at her hands.

Bailey quickly leaves Stormys room and dashes down stairs. As she is in the kitchen, Tera walks in, grabs a spoon and takes her ice cream to her room.

Bailey notices that her face is all red and blotchy from crying. "You have to be kidding," says Bailey aloud as she realizes that she has to go and see what is wrong with Tera.

Bailey follows Tera to her room and watches as Tera hops in to bed with her tub of ice cream. Tera starts to cry as she eats her ice cream and Bailey knocks on her door.

"Tera sweetheart, are you okay?" Probes Bailey from the doorway.

Tera looks up at her and guides her hand to use the power of wind to close her door. Bailey feels the door slam in her face and she knocks again.

"Tera, what's wrong?" Questions Bailey, as she knocks.

"Go away," she yells and uses her powers' to lock the door.

Bailey sighs and goes back to Stormy while Tera lies in her bed and eats her ice cream.

Tera looks at her parents picture on her desk, "How did you both die? Why couldn't one of you stay? I want you both back here now."

 She lies there with her face crying into her pillow.

She thinks to herself: Would it have been too bad to have actually slept with him? Now I am going to have to quit my job. I am too ashamed to even show my face to him. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I should have pushed him away when he kissed me. But it felt so good to have his lips on mine and too feel him touch me. He's mouth tasted so good and that body. Stop it Tera, you can't think about him that way. That's it you are quitting tomorrow.

Tera curls up into a ball and keeps eating her ice cream as she cries. Tera has always been the one to eat her feelings rather than talk them out. She remembers when her first boyfriend broke up with her; she ate two whole tubs of chocolate ice cream and a bag of red licorice while watching sad movies.

Stormy will always try and distract her by taking her out to parties to get her over the guys but Tera was never the drinking type of girl. Stormy on the other hand, would destroy things when she feels any kinds of emotions.

Especially when she found out that Luke was sleeping with other girls at the same of sleeping with her, oh boy did she destroy stuff then. She destroyed his car and his front yard. Her parents were made to pay a fortune to fix the damages; luckily her parents' were very successful.

Their mother was a cardiologist at one of the major hospitals and their father was a CEO in a big corporate company.

It was evident that tonight was no different for Stormy by her destroying her mirror.

"Stormy, are you feeling any better?" Asks Bailey, as she finishes cleaning and patching up Stormy's knees.

Stormy finally looks Bailey in the eyes and Bailey can see that her eyes have gone a dark purple.

"I think I might leave you to calm down by yourself," says Bailey, as she starts to back out of the room.

Stormy turns back to look out to space and lies back in her bed.

She hears her phone go off and she quickly looks at it. It is a message from Toby saying: Hope you are okay.

Stormy ignores that message and reads the message from her sister: Storm, I need you.

As soon as she reads the message, she gets up from bed and heads to Tera's room. She knocks on the door and starts to turn the handle.

"Tera, its me Stormy. Let me in," says Stormy.

Tera uses her powers to open the door and Stormy enters.

She notices Tera curled up eating her favorite ice cream.

"You okay?" Asks Stormy.

Tera looks at her sister with tears running down her face and shakes her head.

"Its okay, I'm not okay either. Can I join you?" Queries Stormy.

Tera nods her heads and pushes back her doona cover so that Stormy can come and join her in bed. Stormy hops in beside her sister and wipes her tears away on her face.

"Aren't we too scarred girls? Do you miss them?" she cries.

"Every day. I miss them every day," responds Stormy, as she takes away Tera's ice cream.

Tera tries to pull the ice cream back into her arms, when Stormy says, "Honey, this isn't going to help you. It will just make you fat."

"Well aren't you ever still the bitch you have always been," responds Tera.

"Don't you know it," says Stormy as she places the ice cream on the floor next to the bed.

Tera turns to face her sister and replies, "You can be a bitch, but I know that you really deep down are nice and care."

Stormy places a finger over her mouth, "Sssh, that's our little secret. You don't want to ruin my street cred do you?"

Tera laughs, "What street cred?"

"The street cred, that has taken me eighteen years to develop," reacts Stormy.

Tera laughs and smile.

"See there is the smile that we all love from you," says Stormy. 

Tera hugs her sister and says, "Can you stay in here with me tonight?"

"Of course, I will. Go to sleep little Tera bird," replies Stormy, as she pats her sister's head.

Stormy pats her sister's head until she falls asleep. Stormy lies there for hours looking up at the ceiling until she falls asleep herself. 

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

What do you guys think?

Are you enjoying it? 

Who is your favourite character so far?

Please comment, vote and share to others. 

The next update will be when the story hits 850+ reads or in three days time, which ever comes first. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 13.4K 68
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST PART! PLEASE GO BACK AND READ IT OTHERWISE THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE! Bella 😍 Ash, and Kris has been through hell and...
4.9K 145 63
Life's never been easy for Zoella and her family situation is complicated. Everything is hard to understand and an ever big complication follows when...
334K 11.9K 31
Cate, broken and hurting, has escaped to Phoenix to live with her father and start anew. Lakebay at one time was her home and safe haven. She lead a...
428K 9.9K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...