Remember? (Gray Fullbuster X...

By MyHeroLimps

DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't rememb... More

Prolouge
What happened?
Friends?
Dragon Slayer
I'm in a guild!
My first job Part 1
My first job Part 2
Team Natsu
Bad idea. . .
Moving and. . . swooning?
My friends stalker almost killed me
My childhood
Recovering
Truth or Dare
Nail Painting
Fights and memories
Sympathy and shopping
Battling between ships, in two ways.
Not so strangers
Subconious fear
The library theif
Mister and Miss Fiore
All for you
Perfect planning
Love Potion?
Nothing at all
So much worse
All my fault
Stuck in a daze
Why
OMGT
Cant Watch
Heartbeats

Oh great

2.5K 109 49
By MyHeroLimps

Once I placed the final touches on the design I allowed Gray to open his eyes. I wanted him to see them completely finished. His eyes widen and flickered back from the nails to my face.

"You did this? They aren't fake?" He asked, shocked. I shake my head no. "Ok I'll admit, I didn't think they would come out this good. Nice job."

"Thanks." I smile happily as my heart flutters. "Now don't touch anything until your 100% sure they are dry!"

He nods and then his eyes light up a bit.

"I almost forgot reach in my right pocket so I don't ruin my nails." Gray says and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Um. . . No thanks?" I say as more of I question. I don't exactly know what he's going for here but he makes an annoyed face at me.

"I promise you'll like it, just stick your hand in my front pocket." He says and I scrunch my nose. Defiantly didn't think Gray would say that. Am I seeing this side of him for the first time? All of the sudden the color drains from his face. "No! I didn't mean it like that! I got you a gift and it's in my pocket! That didn't really sound right either. . ."

I chuckle and reach for his right pocket. I feel a tiny paper bag and when I lift it out it's about the size of my palm.

"This?" I ask, not in a disappointed way, I wanted to make sure it was the right thing. I was actually very excited although I felt bad because I feel like I don't deserve someone spending money on me.

"Yeah. I know you wanted it so I went back and got it for you." He confirms as I open the top of the bag and pour its contents into my hand. I beam when I see it's the gem necklace I wanted when I had to distract those guards.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I quickly put it around my neck and lift the pendant up in my hand to examine it again. "It's beautiful."

"You're welcome." He says with a light smile. I give him a hug, careful not to ruin his nails and blush a little. That necklace was not cheap and yet he bought it for me.

My phone buzzes so we pull away to check it. I didn't realize it but it was almost 4:30 already. I got a text from Lucy saying there were two new Fairy Tail members and we can come see them when we are done if we want. I look over at Gray who also read the message and he shrugs.

"Sure." He responds as we get up and head downstairs.

"So I ran into Juvia at the store yesterday." I say to Gray. I wonder if he likes her too. . . I look over at him and see he looks slightly uncomfortable at the topic.

"She didn't try to kill you again did she?" He asks not meeting my eyes so I look out over the canal.

"No. She apologized and actually paid for some of my stuff. I mean she seems genuinely sorry but I don't know her to well so. . ." I say not knowing how to finish it. I'll admit that her almost killing me has made it hard for me to trust her. Just because she likes Gray doesn't mean I automatically hate her, I do know that if it were a battle for his heart between her and me, she'd defiantly win.

"Yeah. I mean personally she kind of creeps me out since she stalks me but I try to be nice to her still." He responds and I nod. I'd be creeped out if someone's stalked me too.

We open the doors to the guild hall and I hear someone singing with a gorgeous voice. I looked inside and say someone on stage with a spolight on them. Whoever it is must be the singer. I inspected who it was and discovered it was Mirajane who was the beautiful singer. I had no idea she could sing!

I looked around to see if I could find the newest people but I couldn't since the lights had been dimmed. She finished shortly after and everyone applauded with tears brimming their eyes, including me.

Next someone appears on stage. A guy with long black hair and little silver circles line his features. Then it hit me. A new person!

"Gajeel?" I hear Gray mummer behind me. The guys name must be Gajeel then I assume. He starts singing and he has a, um. . . interesting voice. I felt kinda bad for him when people starting booing him and throwing stuff on stage.

I look over at a girl named Levy though who's all smiles and I sense something going on there. I turn to Gray and gesture for us to go over where our friends are. He follows me over and Gajeel finally stops by the time we get there. My heart stops for a second whine I see the other new person, who happens to be Juvia.

I look over at Gray who slightly smiles at her, "Oh, you joined the guild, huh?" He says to her and I start to feel a mix between envy and sadness.

I didn't hear her response cause I turned to Lucy who already knew what I was thinking.

"I know your not fond of this but it's not like you have anything to worry about. Gray doesn't like her." Lucy reassures and I nod my head slowly. Now that she's in the guild she'll constantly be all over Gray.

"Yeah. . ." Is all I say before going over to an angry looking Natsu who's sitting on the floor. "Hey. What's wrong?" I ask him as he pouts, placing his chin in the palm of his hand.

"I don't like Gajeel joining. Last time I saw him he was bad so I don't trust him." He says and I laugh. He scowls at me as I respond.

"I think he's pretty funny but I have never met him before." I respond to Natsu.

"Yeah well he was the one who basically destroyed our old version of this guild hall." He informs me, still pouting. Then it's like something hit him and he turns to me. "I wanna fight you!" He exclaims, jumping up off the floor and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why do you want to fight me?" I ask confused at his sudden change in mood. "Wait, do you want to fight me to get your anger out on me?!"

"No! I just heard you can have more then one type of power and I want to battle you to see who's stronger." He explains.

"Ok." I agree and he jumps around making everyone stare at him. I just roll my eyes at him with a smile and turn around to the rest of the group. I see Mirajane back behind the bar so I run over to where she is.

"I didn't know you could sing so well!" I compliment, making her beam.

"Thank you! I've never sung in front of anyone before so I was scared at first." She chimes.

"Well you did a really good job!" I respond. I almost Yelp when I turn around to see Juvia staring back at me.

"The real battle for Grays heart will start soon since we are all in the same guild now." She says with a serious look on her face making me internally cringe.

"Um. . . Ok?" I respond more like a question before walking over to where Lucy is and taking a seat.

"Your wearing the necklace you wanted! I thought you didn't get it?" Lucy inquires as I smile and glance down at it. "Wait a second. Gray got it for you?!"

"You don't have to let the whole guild know." I chuckle. "But yes, he gave it to me right before we came here." I see Juvia standing behind Lucy, steam coming out of her ears as her face turns as red as Erzas hair.

"I told you! He totally likes you!" She exclaims while going into fangirl mode and flailing her arms around while squealing.

"Just cause he got me a necklace doesn't prove he likes me." I reply mainly cause Juvia looks like she's about to drown me again.

"Why is it so hard for you to just except it?!" Lucy groans in frustration and I roll my eyes.

"Cause I'm me!" I counter back and she gives me an annoyed look.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She inquires and now this time I groan. I'm not getting into this now.

"I don't know." I reply in a tone that should make her curious but I get up and walk away before she came respond.

Before I get far I feel an arm grab mine and drag me to the side.

"So is tomorrow good for the fight?!" Natsu asks. He gets so into fighting people, I have no doubts he'd try to fight a baby if he had the chance.

"Yeah. We need to go somewhere where everything won't get destroyed though." I say and he nods. He tells me that there's a place a few minutes walk from here that will be fine. After that I continue talking to different people in the guild, until Mirajane informs me I have another letter.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNN (Josh?) Ok I need to chill but I can't cause I haven't written this story in over 2 months since I haven't had inspiration for it but now I do so it shall continue!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 550 15
[Completed but not edited] I only own my Oc I do not own FairyTail (This is my first story so there will probably be some mistakes keep in mind I'm n...
26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...
14K 524 26
***TRIGGER WARNING: There will be lots of depression and self-harm. You have been warned.*** Shipping Gruvia from Fairy Tail! (Highschool AU) Juvia L...
90K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...