The Result Of A Malfoy And A...

By misschiefmanaged

Find out what happens next in the life of Siriana June Jamie Rema Lucy Andromeda Dorea Malfoy-Black, aka Anna... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Disclaimer

1.1K 11 1
By misschiefmanaged

Okay so I'm just going to put this first so I don't have to repeat it every chapter. Here it goes: All characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for June Malfoy and Siriana J.J.R.L.A.D.C. Malfoy-Black. Also the book is based on JKR's Harry Potter series, only I've given it a twist. So I repeat I only own the changes and my own two characters. Everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Okay then, also nothing of this book is alowed to get copied or anything like that. It would honestly break my heart if someone just stole my story.

In this book I'm going to focus more on the people closest to Siriana and how their relationships evolve. So if you can't handle romance this might not go well. Also I got some wolfstar going on, I support the LGBT+ community so I will not take hate reactions on their relationship. However if you have some pointers for me on how to make them seem more realistic, I am always open for suggestions. Also If I write something and you feel offended by it and you can explain to me what it is that offends you, I would like to know. You can either leave it in the comments or you can private message me. I promise it was not my intention to insult anyone.

Now that has been said you can begin reading the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.5K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
1.3K 30 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
55.5K 1.5K 75
ad meliora ~ towards better things Sequel to Sirius Black | Omnia Vincit Amor Book 2 See how the story of Sirius and Mathilda continues. I would sug...
950K 28.4K 49
Harry Potter, the second son to the Alpha James Potter and his Beta wife Lilly. He himself turns out to be a Omega, much to the displeasure of his pa...