Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 17 The Last Time

296 12 0
By setsunamidori

Chapter 17

The Last Time

A/N: Explanation time….. Thanks a bunch for all the reads... Totemo ureshii desu…!!! Yaaah….

 Elyon of W.I.T.C.H as Elyon Smith

Lovelots,

Setsunamidori real name: Dana S. a.k.a Dat (^____^)v

Sakura’s POV

My friend and my enemy what an irony, your friend is your worse enemy huh? Honestly, I was surprised that it was Elyon from the start the source of my misery, her family is envy with mine that’s why they resorted to slaughter my parents and get rid of me she in return killed her own to be the head of their estate. Well, her mistake is that she let me live… apparently, the Scott family is under her wing, they wanted the public to fear the Scott family when in fact the Smiths are suppose to be the one the public should be wary of. We’re almost the same. Almost. She also had a demon posing as her butler, Riku Magnolia but…… she's still not contented and wanted more she also wants Sebastian, she wanted to rob me of everything until nothing was left of me. Someone handed me new clothes and food. It was the snake boy.

“Elyon-sama wishes you to get ready for the ritual.”

“Tell to go to hell!”

“You need energy…. I want to help you.”

(0__0)

“I’m not falling to that trap.”

“You’re wrong I am serious. My mistress is going overboard… I can’t stand it.”

“If you really wanted to help…. After all this you must live! And work for me I could provide you and your friends a better home.”

“D-Don’t say that.”

[sighs] “What’s your name?”

“S-Snake.”

I manage to give him a smile… “Thank you snake but that person will surely save me.”

“B-but….”

“Just do what I say…. And I hope to see you soon in my mansion.”

“A-Arigato says wodsworth and others.”

(?___?)

“That is one mof friends.”

“Naruhodo.”

“Snake!!!! Make your pets guard the mansion!” A man called out.

“If you excuse me. be safe Sakura-sama.” He slightly smiled.

“I plan to.”

Sakura Rosenburg was summoned at the garden that night to begin the ritual. She was freshly dressed at the moment. Cheers from the men greeted Elyon as she made a grand entrance, and leisurely coiling her long whip in her hands. Sakura scowled, knowing it was expected.

“Summon your demon!”

“I can’t, there’s other issue.”

Reeling her in, Sakura licked her lips and leaned forward, tilting her head to whisper on her nemesis’ ear. “You’re not going to live long enough to succeed.”

Elyon slapped her hard. “Keep your mouth shut Koori-hime and you might live another day.”

“I don’t need another day, Elyon.” She smiled shyly. “Today will be quite enough.”

Elyon stroked the curled whip in her hands, thoughtful.

“You show her who’s boss Lady Elyon!”

Sakura let out a peel of laughter at that suggestion, enticing her abductor further.

Elyon turned abruptly, and a wild strike with the whip in her direction let Sakura know she succeeded in goading her. Sakura’s hands moved instinctively to protect her face and deflect the whiptails that immediately lashed her wrists and arms. A sharp pull cinched her hands, and she was vaguely aware that the rope binding her actually saved a large portion of skin from this new assault. What wasn’t saved was burning like hell. A second yank and Elyon pulled Sakura painfully to her knees. She gasped from the sting of pebbles on her kneecaps.

“Now then Sakura, say you’ll cancel the contract between you and Sebastian Michaelis and this will all go much easy for you.”

“That’s Lady Sakura to you.” She looked her in the eyes before adding, “Bastard.”

“Say it!”

“Never! He is my butler and until the moment he eats my soul he is mine!”

She tossed Sakura away from her. “Tie her to that pole.”

Her henchmen obeyed and cleared the area. Elyon gave the whip a swirl to test and the crew gave shouts of encouragement.

“Wait!” Riku Magnolia interrupts. Then Riku took a knife, and before he could be stopped, sliced the back of Sakura’s black robe and spread it to make a clean target for her enemy.

A cheer went up.

The first crack of the whip was lost among cheers, but the dramatic flinching of the victim’s body was not. Elyon looked at her men and smiled devilish pleasure. She enjoyed watching her victim arch painfully. A hot red mark opened on her back, revealing how easily her skin had broken.

“Will you not beg, sweetling?”

Sakura rasped, sweat burning her eyes. “Go to hell.”

Sakura braced herself for the next lash. A loud hiss squeezed from her clenched teeth as the whip seared flesh and muscle. She breathed in slowly trying to prepare herself for another, praying her whimper of pain was not discernible. Instead, her head yanked back violently. The next lash struck her back across the middle, followed quickly by a second and third before she could even prepare. Her exhale of agonized breath seemed to garner sympathy from a few henchmen, but none dared to challenge Elyon.

Sakura crumbled against the cemented pole, sucking in air during the pause. Her mouth was dry, her lips torn from biting back cries. Perspiration dripped at her temples as she fought to maintain consciousness against the blackness crowding the edge of her vision. That’s when she decided swooning might work in her favor.

Elyon observed Sakura’s limp body and lifted her tied hands from the hook holding them in place. When she let go, Sakura fell to the ground.

“She ain’t dead already, is she?” Someone yelled out, sounding disaapointed.

“No.” Elyon smiled. “But this sure as hell takes the fun out of it.” She tossed the whip to the ground amid the laughter of the crew. An enterprising man grabbed a pail of salt water and washed over the fresh wounds on Sakura’s back. A wail erupted through her clenched teeth at the unexpected assault burning nearly as hot as her wrath toward Elyon and her men. She forced her eyelids downward to hide the murderous vengeance she felt. Adjusting her robe, she crawled a feet or two, struggling to see through wet, tangled her and eyes rimmed with dirt and sweat. Reaching for the post that had moments earlier held her, she pulled herself up, straightening as much as she was able, every muscle protesting her proud stance. The raw skin remaining on her back resisted every movement, but determination to fight filled every part of her. Her eyes glared, but her lips smiled. This time she laughed. “Do I scare you Elyon?” She took an unstable step closer to her enemy. Elyon didn’t move.

Sakura stepped away from them and spun with fury at the crew, then back at Elyon. “You’re all die in here and taste hell ten times than I did!” she spoke loud, her voice scornful, her eyes burning with vengeance. She snarled her next words. “You don’t control a demon, Elyon. I do!”

At that moment the wind ceased, lightning and loud thunder came next. Several looked at each other in terror. Then all stared at the white body of the girl who stood proudly before them in the tattered black robe, raven hair tangled and sticking to blood dripping down her back like an evil sorceress seeking revenge.

Snake shivered at what he saw. He wasn’t the only one. Her once warm blue eyes appeared blacker than the night, and ten times colder. They were the eyes of death. There was no life, no glitter, no reflection.

A tall, handsome man with coal hair and red eyes was suddenly standing beside her. He was dressed in an outfit that consists of black trousers, a tailcoat, and a vest. He has the Rosenburg crest on his shirt cuffs on his tie. Rosenburg house’s head butler. Sebastian Michaelis.

Sakura’s lips curved slowly, but this time it was the smile of an animal that had turned feral. “Thank you Elyon.”

“What for?”

She was unnervingly confident. “Now, I know how you will die.”

Elyon stepped back unconsciously.

Sakura faced her butler and ordered him to kill everyone sparing Snake’s life.

“Yes, My Lord.”

“Bring me Sebastian Michaelis and kill Sakura!”

“As you wish, Your Grace.”

The shinigamis busied themselves as they reaped the souls of those Sebastian dispatched afterwards collected the thousand missing souls in the library of the mansion.

Sebastian ruthlessly killed one by one Elyon’s servants. Their screams echoed in the night. Before he put an end to all of it he carried Sakura in a high place dodging every bullets and physical attacks from Riku Magnolia…. When Sebastian sense they're quite far away he asked. “I’ve favor to ask My Lady. Please close your eyes.”

“Sebastian….”

“I’m a butler. I can’t let my master see the form that speaks badly of my reputation. Until I say ‘all right’ please close your eyes.”

“I get it.” His Master followed his wish.

“Sebastian Michaelis… you have nowhere to hide.”

“I don’t plan on hiding.”

“Just forsake your contract with her and be mine!” Yelled Elyon.

Sebastian chuckled. “So long as my Lady possesses the mark of the covenant I am her faithful dog. A sacrifice… a wish… and a covenant bind me to my master.”

“Ha! Than I will just remove that bitch’s eye and destroy it. Riku!”

“Hai.”

Sebastian throws silver knives and fork at Riku and Elyon… “For hurting my Master, this will be your punishment…. This time you will see my real form. The unbecoming…..” Black feathers started to rain. “The ugly…. The cunning… my real form.”

Elyon laughs hysterically. “A real demon! Hahahaha Riku make him mine!!!!”

Without remorse Sebastian battled with the fellow demon in full strength same as Riku…. But Sebastian obviously is the stronger between the two. He injured Riku, the latter lose both his arms and started spitting blood.

“Oh? I’m disappointed Riku-kun.”

“Kisama…. *coughs blood.”

Sebastian pierce his sharp claws on Riku’s chest.

“Argh!!!!!!!”

“RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sebastian kicked Riku’s limp body towards Elyon.”

“M-Moushiwake a-arimasen *coughs blood Elyon-sama.” He breath his last.

“No!!!!!! Riku!!!!!”

Sebastian slowly advanced towards Elyon… her screams… begging him to be her butler and sparing her life was the only thing Sakura heard.

“It’s alright Ojou-sama. It’s already ended.”

A smiling Sebastian greeted her. “I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death.”

Sebastian carried her. “Mattaku…. You’re reckless Ojou-sama. Look at yourself. I can’t imagine how many wounds they had inflicted on you.”

As they passed by Elyon and Riku’s corpse Sakura again spoke. “Sneering at desperate wishes and trampling them like insects. How dishonest… and cruel… and ugly. So much more devilish than an actual devil. I too… I am the same. I too… am packed full of the same hideous stuffing as they. This is what we humans are like, Se-Sebastian.” Sakura passed out.

She was drifting. At some point Sakura knew that wounds on her back unbelievably healed except the mark. They were on a boat rowing by Sebastian when she woke up.

“Is this the last place?”

“Yes.”

“The rest of my soul is yours.”

“As expected from the young lady, you’re kind.”

“Will it hurt?”

“Yes. A little. I’ll keep it as gentle as possible…”

“Don’t! Make it as painful as you can. Carve the pain of my life into my soul.”

Sebastian froze at her statement but quickly recovered. He kneeled down. “Yes, My Lord.”

As the pentacle mark on her eye was shown… Sebastian remover his left hand glove and revealed his own faustian mark. His pupils took on a feline appearance (Vertical slit) and glowed blood-red. Gently he caresses his master’s face… her eyes slowly closing…..

“Then… Ojou-sama.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 141 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...
42.7K 1.2K 26
This is a total remake of one of my most popular stories- Baby Butler! Comments are extremely appreciated! When Sebastian Michaelis, the sarcastic an...
15.2K 406 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
62.3K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...