A Precious Accident

By HopefullyPerfect

I stopped staring out of the window then looked at the pregnancy test which I must've been holding for at lea... More

A Precious Accident
1) 6 Weeks Pregnant, Telling the Best Friend
2) Did You Put on, Wait?
4) 10 Weeks Pregnant, That's My Baby?
5) 12 Weeks Pregnant, Another Party...
6)14 Week's Pregnant, Why is this so Hard?
7)16 Weeks Pregnant, Get Rid of the Baby!
8) 17 Weeks Pregnant, Did You Feel That?
9) 19 Weeks Pregnant, It's a...
10) 20 Weeks Pregnant, Time to Let the School Know
11) 22 Weeks Pregnant, Time For a Break
12) Where to Next?
13)23 Weeks Pregnant, Mood Swings and Family Reunions
14) 25 Weeks Pregnant, Let's Think of Names for Bean
15) 26 Weeks Pregnant, September the 2nd
16)27 Weeks Pregnant, Are You Seeing Her Again...?
17)29 Weeks Pregnant, LIAR!
18) 31 Weeks Pregnant, I Need You!
19) 32 Weeks Pregnant, Growing Up
20)34 Weeks Pregnant, Trick or Treat?
21) 35 Weeks Pregnant, It's All Alright
22) 36 Weeks Pregnant, Final Day of School & A Baby Shower
23) 38 Weeks Pregnant, Fun and Games
24) 38 Weeks Pregnant, What's Happening?
25) 1 Hour Old, Meet Baby Bean (Final Chapter)

3) 9 Weeks Pregnant, How Do I Tell Him?

15.8K 426 67
By HopefullyPerfect

[That's Isabella's room on the side]

3) 9 Weeks Pregnant, How Do I Tell Him?

I walked through the hall of school; three weeks have passed now since my mother found out about my baby. I still haven’t told Jackson, I’m getting there okay! I kept both my eyes wide open as I tried to avoid Jackson for the third week straight. ‘There you are,’ I heard Jackson rather loud voice as some hands clutched my belly. I stiffened as I tried to continue to walk but failed miserably. I turned to face Jackson.

‘Hey you,’ I smiled as I tapped his nose. Jackson smiled at me softly before pulling me in for a kiss.

‘So I was wondering,’ Jackson began, please don’t take me on a date, please don’t take me on a date, ‘If you maybe wanted to come to the cinema tonight, you and Louisa. Luca and I are going with a few football friends,’ Jackson explained as he pushed me slowly towards the wall whilst licking his lips eagerly.

‘I’ll ask Louisa,’ I muttered gently before trying to step away from his lip licking.

‘Please come, I feel like you’ve been avoiding me for a while now. We need some time together so maybe, just maybe we can go back to mine after,’ Jackson offered. Crap, he knows I’m avoiding him.

‘Sure I’ll go; Lou and I will meet you after school beside the main doors. Anyway I have to go meet the girls,’ I smiled as I pulled away before going on my tiptoes to give Jackson one last kiss before running down the hall to find Louisa.

            Louisa sat on the table in the dinner hall. ‘Lou, we have plans for tonight,’ I told her quickly as I sat beside her. Luca was sat on my other side and he smiled at me gently. I returned the smile.

‘So you’re coming with us as well, Jack told me no chicks and now he’s taking you?’ Luca asked and I stared at him as if he’d said the most offensive thing ever. ‘No offence,’ Luca added on as he gave me an almost charming smile.

‘A little late for that,’ I muttered as I eyed him evilly. Luca smiled a cute smile before turning back to speak to Janet who was holding his hand tightly. Louisa was tapping my leg, I’m not sure how long she’d been doing it but she looked fed up.

‘Finally noticed me did you?’ Louisa questioned sarcastically as she rolled her eyes at me. I hit her hand lightly and she smirked at me. ‘So what are our plans?’ Louisa asked before resting on the table.

‘Cinema tonight with the football guys, we’re going to see one of the Scary Movies I think,’ I told Louisa with a smile. She nodded her head.

‘Sure, as long as we buy popcorn...’ Louisa muttered. ‘Lot’s and lot’s of popcorn,’ Louisa whispered to herself. I grinned at her as I then joined one of the conversations with the girls who were sat around eating chocolate.

Louisa and I sat in the middle of Jackson and Eduardo; Eduardo is from Spain, his family moved here about a year and a half ago. His English isn’t too good but he is learning. Louisa and I sat eating popcorn which we both bought together along with two drinks. I was wearing one of Jackson’s oversized jumpers which was nice.

            The movie might have been on for about forty minutes or so when Louisa began punching my arm. ‘What?’ I snapped as I turned my head. Louisa showed me my phone.

To: Jackson

I need to speak to you, meet me outside the cinema. We can go buy more popcorn.

Was the text Louisa had just sent to Jackson. I looked at her; my eyes were wide with fear as I held my breath. I could feel tears prickling my eyes. I’ve never been so scared. ‘Louisa why did you do that?’ I asked as I used my finger to stop the tear running down my face and smudging my makeup.

‘You need to tell him,’ Louisa muttered, she was telling the truth but why couldn’t she let me tell him when I’m ready?

‘I could’ve decided by myself when I was going to tell him, I don’t need you deciding things for me,’ I snapped quietly as I felt Jackson take my hand. He was stood up in front of me so I stood up beside him.

‘C’mon then babe,’ Jackson whispered as we made our way down the centre of the seats and towards the cinema door.

            Jackson stood in the queue by the tills and looked at me. ‘So what was it you want to tell me?’ Jackson asked as he placed and arm around my neck pulling me to his chest.

‘Erm...’ I began stupidly. ‘Well basically, you know on your party?’ Jackson looked at me and nodded his head. ‘Something happened and-,’ Jackson stopped me as we got to the desk.

‘Can I have one large popcorn please?’ Jackson asked with one of his beautiful smiles, that showed his dimples nicely.

‘Is that all you’d like?’ the cashier asked. Jackson nodded as he took a few pounds from his pocket then handed it over the counter.

‘So continue,’ Jackson ushered me as he moved his hand as if say “continue”.

‘I’m pre-,’ the woman handed the popcorn of the counter. Jackson hushed me again. ‘Jackson you’re going to be a dad!’ I spluttered as I walked away from him gaining a few looks from people. Jackson took the popcorn from the woman and followed after me before grabbing my wrist and tugging me in the direction of the toilets. I tried to shake my hand away from Jackson’s but he held it tighter.

            ‘What do you mean?’ Jackson questioned angrily as he released my hand. I looked at Jackson, no matter how angry he got I wasn’t going to let him make me cry.

‘I’ve just told you what I meant,’ I spat simply. ‘Me, as in Isabella, is pregnant with your, Jackson’s, baby,’ I made things a lot easier to understand, pretending he was a child.

‘You’re kidding right? I’m eighteen, not an age to be a dad,’ Jackson spat as he looked into my eyes. He looked crazy, like he could kill me any second.

‘And I’m sixteen; do you think I wanted this?’ I questioned stubbornly. ‘Why are you being like this? You need two for a baby; don’t blame me for all of this!’

‘Right, we are going back to the movie. You won’t say anything to anyone, not even Louisa,’ Jackson threatened as he pushed the popcorn into my hand.

‘Too bad, Louisa already knows,’ I laughed; I couldn’t even feel sorry for the ass. ‘And I’ll tell anyone I want to, you can’t stop me for wanting to speak about our, sorry my child,’ I finished as I walked off, the popcorn was in my hand and I walked back into the cinema room to go back to Louisa.

The movie was finished and we were now sat in McDonalds, classy right? I’m not sure how the movie ended; I was too busy freaking out about why Jackson was so angry with me. He was acting as if this “issue” was entirely my fault; like I planned the entire thing. ‘Get rid of it,’ Jackson demanded as soon as I sat down.

‘What?’

‘I said I want that baby aborted, I don’t need something so pathetic holding me down,’ Jackson complained as he clenched his fist on the table.

‘You’re calling your own child pathetic? In the future, when you’re old enough to have your own children, ones you want, let’s see how they act when I tell them you called your own child pathetic? Their sibling pathetic,’ I began, I felt my entire body fill with rage. ‘Don’t you ever, ever, tell me to get rid of my own child? Never call my child pathetic and don’t you dare think you can tell me what to do!’ I exclaimed as I picked up my small bag before standing up.

‘I’m not going to stick by you and let you screw my life up,’ Jackson warned as he pointed a finger at me.

‘That’s fine by me; I don’t want you near me. Maybe, just maybe, you’ll one day become mature enough to accept things like this instead of running and hiding when the going gets tough. I hope you hear this though, we are over!’ I spat before walking away from him, leaving him speechless at the table.

I spooned some vanilla ice-cream into my mouth. ‘I mean, he doesn’t even care,’ I whined as I let little bits of ice-cream fly from my mouth.

‘Perhaps he just needs some time to get his head round things,’ Louisa stated whilst trying to make more sense of things, she wiped some ice-cream from her face.

‘Would you be able to do that?’ I scoffed whilst pushing another spoon of ice-cream into my mouth. ‘Run after you found out your baby was going to be born?’

‘No, Belle,’ Louisa muttered whilst taking a spoon of ice-cream herself. ‘If Jackson doesn’t eventually grow up, it means you’ll be better off without him,’ Louisa comforted, she licked her ice-cream off the spoon carefully.

‘But how will I cope?’ I cried as I stabbed the spoon into the ice-cream before scrapping a larger bit out of the tub. ‘I’m going to be a seventeen year old mum for Christ sake.’ Louisa looked at me before snatching the ice-cream pot away from us.

‘Snap out of it and calm yourself!’ Louisa shouted as she clicked her fingers in front of my face. ‘Repeat after me! I am going to be a brilliant mum.’

‘I am going to be a brilliant mum,’ I followed as I held the spoon shakily in my hand.

‘With, or without, Jackson.’

‘With, or without, Jackson,’ I repeated whilst wiping a tear from my face.

‘Good girl,’ Louisa praised with a gentle smile. ‘Either way, you wouldn’t need Jackson seen as you have me. I’m going to make the best aunty known to man!’

'You got that right you will,’ I agreed whilst nodding my head. ‘Anyway I want more ice-cream.’

------------------

I was all like why don't I add a little drama, ay? What do you think?

-T xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 643 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
4.8K 118 25
What happens when one fun night turns into one mistake that turns into a huge responsibility? Lillian Jackson is only a 16 year old who had everythin...
204K 5.6K 43
When Claire got pregnant from a one-night stand her senior year, she knew she didn't want the same life for her daughter. Now, 17 years later, she wi...
122K 2.4K 18
17 year old Claire's life is like a rollercoaster there's ups and downs. She gets pregnant by her best friend at a party and then there's more dow...