A Deal (Bill Cipher x Reader)

By lol_hope_lol

When (Y/N) was born, her parents made a mistake that would come back to haunt them. But what does it mean for... More

Chapter 1: You Do It For Her
Chapter 2: Safe and Sound
Chapter 3: Meeting in Dreams
Chapter 5: The Mystery (S)hack
Chapter 6: Strange Child
Chapter 7: Remember Me?
Chapter 8: Help Me
Chapter 9: Bill's Test
Chapter 10: I'm Sorry, But Not Sorry
Chapter 11: Comfort
Chapter 12: Real Affection
Note!!!
Chapter 13: Assist
Chapter 14: Welcome to Weirdmageddon
Chapter 15: Thoughts and Imagination
Chapter 16: Trouble
Chapter 17: Intimacy (Lemon Warning)
Chapter 18: A Matter Of Time
Chapter 19: We'll Meet Again
Chapter 20: The End
Chapter 21: Return Part 1
Chapter 22: Return Part 2
I Think...
Dipper's Real Name

Chapter 4: The Accident

27.5K 850 2.3K
By lol_hope_lol

I arrived home from a very short day at school. Even though it was only for a few hours, a lot had happened. My friends told me how much they were going to miss me this summer; I turned down a guy asking me out; and my best friend broke up with her boyfriend because she liked a girl. From this moment, three months seems like a long time. But I know I will be able to see them again next year. We spent the remainder of the day hanging out with each other as long as possible.

When I came in through the door, I saw my parents waiting for me in the living room, obviously wanting to talk to me about something.

I walked over and sat down on the couch, facing both of them.

"How was your last day of school?" my mother asked.

"Good. Just hung out with my friends," I replied, to which my mom nodded and smiled.

"Well, your father and I have decided we're all going on a road trip to his hometown, Gravity Falls," she said excitedly.

"Um...where is Gravity Falls?"

"It's in Oregon," my dad stated.

"Doesn't sound too bad," I thought aloud.

"It really isn't; I think you'll like Gravity Falls."

"Well, you'd better start packing, (Y/N). We're leaving tonight," my mom said.

"Ok." I quickly ran upstairs and started packing, excited about going to Gravity Falls.

Bill's POV:

So. I see they're going to Gravity Falls huh? Way to take a stroll down memory lane, there, (Y/F/N); though I doubt it will be all nostalgia for you.

(Y/N)'s POV:

After packing a few bags and changing into a sweater, sweatpants, and fluffy socks, I put on my shoes and went downstairs to see my parents ready to go. Of course, we didn't leave without eating some (F/F); what kind of people would we be to not eat before starting a road trip?!

Time Skip:

The setting had changed as we traveled to Oregon until all I could see was pine trees and a clear blue sky. Over the treetops, I could see a water-tower that read Gravity Falls. And...was that a spray-painted muffin on it, too? Hmm. Oh well, looks cute.

Time seemed to slow down when I heard a beep followed by tires screeching as they tried to reduce the friction keeping the cars moving. All I could see was another car heading right for us. My head lashed forward before knocking me back against the seat. I could hear the thin metal being butchered upon impact and the glass breaking before passing out.

Bill's POV:

Huh...didn't quite expect that too happen. Nevertheless, I have a deal to maintain.

Hovering over to the disconfigured vehicle, I used my limited power to pull (Y/N) out of the wreckage, her unconscious body levitating next to mine. I went closer to her face, my eye focusing on her features through the broken glass and blood.

"H-help."

I looked over to see (Y/F/N) struggling to stay alive. His breathing was getting fainter as well as his heartbeat. Going over to him, I captured his attention instantly.

"Bill! Help; you gotta keep us safe! Please!" he begged, extending his hand out to me. I pulled myself away.

"Sorry, (Y/F/N), but I distinctly remember you saying you wanted your daughter safe more than yourself and (Y/M/N)," I grinned internally.

The expression on his face shifted to a look of frustration and plea. "Goddamn it, Bill! Just pull us out, please!"

I pondered his plea for a little bit. "Hmm...no. That would just jeopardize our deal, and you know I take my deals very seriously, (Y/F/N)."

"Bastard! You get over here and help us now!" Jeez, humans can't take a deal seriously; and they're selfish.

I floated closer to him, looking into his eyes. I laughed at the fear and frustration on his face. I leaned my arm on his head.

"(Y/F/N), how can you forget our little deal? You told me to keep (Y/N) safe; you and (Y/M/N) never said anything about saving you two." I snickered. "Besides, I have something very important in mind for (Y/N), so I have to protect her nontheless. I didn't plan to keep you and (Y/M/N) alive."

"What do you want with (Y/N)?!" he snarled. I floated away from (Y/F/N) over towards (Y/N), stroking her face.

"For her to be my dance partner," I stated, moving a few strands of hair away from her face.

"What the hell do you mean?!"

"Let's just say it's going to be a great party."

With that, I started heading down the road with (Y/N) floating along-side me. "Bill?! Bill! You sick isosceles monster!"

Looking back at the crash, I watched as (Y/F/N) struggled to stay conscious until his body finally gave out, and he died. (Y/N) is an orphan now, so where do I take her?

When pondering where to take (Y/N), my mind only went to one location. I know I'm going to regret it, but it's the only place I really know around here.

I continued walking until I reached the popular Mystery Shack, making sure that no one was home before lying (Y/N) on the front steps. I looked around again before kneeling down and placing my closed eye on her forehead.

"I'll be watching you." And with that, I was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...
36.5K 1.5K 40
Ever since Weirdmageddon Bill had lost half of his powers which makes him a half demon so he chooses to hang around the Pines until a girl named Y/n...
232K 4.6K 72
(Billdip) This stories events are post storyline, what would happen if your worst enemy came back? What if the only way to help him , was to share hi...
20.9K 920 15
After Weirdmaggedon, Dipper stayed in Gravity Falls to study under Ford while Mabel went back home to their parents. Being angry at Dipper for choosi...