From The Time I Saw You - An...

נכתב על ידי RihooHaws

Story related Armaan - Riddhima עוד

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
xz

Part 48

397 7 0
נכתב על ידי RihooHaws

Riddhima shake her head side ways as she read her msg...Smiling to their craziness, she enter the room to see it was empty...Knowing he must in changing room, she moves towards the changing area to see his reflection on the door pattern glass door...She open it to see him standing with towel around his waist and one towel around his neck as water drops fall from his hair to his bare shoulder... Seeing him like that, she closed her eyes...On the other hand, Armaan was searching for his cloths which Riddhima said she has kept seperate with other cloths...But he couldn't find it, so he was thinking if he should call someone or Riddhima...From the last 15mins, he was searching and he has make a mess of he cloths which was kept neatly...Armaan look towards the door when he heard the door open which was attach to the changing room...He look and saw Riddhima standing with her eyes closed... Armaan was lost of word seeing Riddhima beautifully ready in Red and Black saari with matching jewelry...Her hair was left open and not really like her, tonight she has put a little more make up and Armaan was sure it was done by none other then Anjali and her friends...Seeing Riddhima wasn't opening her eyes or not saying anything Armaan also didn't say any word...Smile form in Armaan lips as he move close to her... Armaan knows seeing him like that, Riddhima has closed her eyes so pulling her inside and shutting the slide door Armaan block her in between his arm...Riddhima was shocked when Armaan pull her inside and before she could say or do anything, Armaan closed the door behind her... 'Armaan... Yeh tum kiya...' Riddhima words were left incomplete when she feel his bare body touching her...Riddhima back was touching on the door where as Armaan has put his both hands either side of him blocking her in his arms...Riddhima look at him meeting her eyes with his as she lose in him...Colors crap on Riddhima cheeks turning it more pinkish then the little blush girls has put on her cheeks...Riddhima put her hands on his bare chest to keep the distance...Armaan move closed but Riddhima push him and move to see the mess around the place...'Armaan... Yeh aapne kya kiya...' Riddhima said seeing the mess Armaan had done...Armaan care his hair with a small grin on his lips... Riddhima gave him a angry glare and turn around re-arranging the wardrobe...Armaan move close to her and stand behind her...'maine kitni acche se rakha ta sab kuch...Lekin tumne, ek minute main sab kuch ulta pulta kardi...Pata nehi tumhe kuch kyun nehi milte... Yaha saamne toh rakha hai...' Riddhima said as she re-arrange other belongings of Armaan and taking out the cloths for him...Riddhima turn around and saw he was just standing with a cute pout and let her scold...Seeing his cute face, smile form in her lips but she control before he could see it...'Ab aise shakal bana na band karo, aur jaldi se tayyar hojao...Sab inthizaar kar raha hai... Main baahar jaati hoon...' Riddhima said keeping his cloth on his hand and moving to go out to the room...Before Riddhima could go out, Armaan hold her back and again block her... Armaan left the cloths again back in the ward robe before moving to get hold of Riddhima...They were standing in the same position which they had been a while before...'Armaan yeh tum...' Riddhima try to say but Armaan stop her putting his finger on her rosy lips...'Shhh... Mujhe apne biwi koh dekhne toh do...' Armaan said moving closed...Riddhima felt shiver run down in her spine as Armaan hot breath touch her skin... She just look at his face to see him moving his face closed to her... Her breathe got fast sensing how closed they were standing...Her hands unknowingly move on his bare body feeling his aps... Armaan who was lost in her beauty, was caring her lower lips softly... The promixity was taking in between them and they was unaware of the time...Riddhima caring on his body was making his desire wake inside him... Riddhima has her eyes closed as she felt him caring her lower lips demanding to taste it...Seeing Riddhima parted her lips, Armaan closed the distance between them by stealing her lips with his...Riddhima back was hitting the slide door where as Armaan body was hitting on hers not letting any distance between them...Riddhima one hand goes around his waist whereas other hand was still on his bare chest...Armaan one hand was on the door as other hand was on her neck holding her closed to him...They were so lost in each other, neither of them hear the mobile ringing continuously...As lack of air, they broke the kiss and stand with their forehead joins with each other...Both were breathing heavily where as Riddhima's face were red due to the happening...Their moment was disturb when they hear someone knocking the door...'Tum change karlo, main dekhti hoon...' Riddhima said pushing him and coming out from the changing room closed the door behind so no one else see him like that...Correcting her hair and dress, catching her breath trying to make it normal with a smile on her face...Riddhima open the door to see Nikki standing with a naughty grin on her face...She move inside looking here and there to search for Armaan...'Niks, tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked moving towards the mirror to correct her make up before she could notice it was mess because of Armaan...'Bhai abhi tak tayyar nehi huva...' Nikki as she sat on the bed...'haan use kapde nehi mil raha, issiliyeh der hogaye...' Riddhima said quickly putting lip gloss... 'Accha.. Aur aap touching kyun kar rahe ho... Acche toh lag rahe ho meri pyaari bhabs...' Nikki said standing and moving closed to her...Riddhima turn around facing her and saw the naughty grin on her face...She was rescue by Armaan who came already with a same color shirt she was wearing and black jeans along with jacket hanging on his arm...'Wow wow wow...Someone is looking smoking hot... Kyun bhabs...' Nikki said seeing Armaan coming all ready...Riddhima just keep staring him as whatever Nikki saying was true...He was looking Masha Allah smoking hot in that shirt... 'Thanks Niks... Tum bhi bohot acche lag rahi ho... But not more then my wife...' Armaan said moving closed to her and pulling her close to him...'haan haan... Ab biwi milgaye toh behen koh toh bhulna hi hai...Chalo jaldi karo...Mehmaan aachuka hai aur sab aap dono ka inthizaar kar rahi hai...' Nikki said moving out...Riddhima also try to move behind Nikki but Armaan hold her back...Riddhima look asking what happen through her eyes... 'Waise jo maine kaha woh sach hai...Tum bohot acche lag rahe ho... Hot and sexy...' Armaan said winking at her...'Kuch bhi Armaan...Chalo, nehi toh phir koi aur aajaenge bhulane...And mujhe pakka yakeen hai ab woh log ek minute bhi nehi chodenge humhe tease karne ke liyeh...Already we r late...' Riddhima said pulling Armaan along with her...

- IN GARDEN -

Armaan and Riddhima were standing on the stage which was put for them for the night...People came to congratulate and to give their blessing for the newly wedded couple... Gang were enjoying there time with each other while AR stay on the stage...Music was on and some people were dancing... Gang came asking them to dance but Riddhima said she was tired by standing there from 2hrs...Part was going to end in another hour and then only they could rest...Also they would be leaving in another three hours to airport as they had to catch the flight... As almost everyone have come, Ananya ask them to go and have dinner...Gang joins them to tease them...'Waise Armaan, kaha le jaa rahe ho meri pyari behen koh honeymoon ke liyeh...' Anjali asked...Riddhima who was eating quietly as they started to tease him as Armaan was feeding her, look towards Armaan who was looking at her...'Aise bhabs ki taraf kyun dekh rahe ho Bhai...' Nikki asked...'Kyunki Anjy ne galat time pe poocha...' Atul said to which everyone look at him...Seeing them looking at him with question Atul smile and look towards Armaan who was thinking what to say...'ohhh... Means Hero Apne Heroine koh surprise dena chahte hai...' Muskaan said seeing the eye talking around the place...'Haan Ab secret hai toh tum logo koh bhi nehi bata sakti na...' Armaan said...'Ridzy, tum poocho na...' Anjali said...'Koi faida nehi hai Anjy bhabs...' Nikki said as she sat with her hands folded...Riddhima also didn't bother knowing he wouldn't tell and why to waste her energy which was very less at the moment...When others heads turn other then Armaan and Riddhima, Nikki knows they was waiting for answer...'Common guys...We r talking about the Armaan Mallik...Jo woh kehte hai, woh karte hai... Aur woh kuch bhi baat kahe toh end tak woh baat aise rakhte hai jab tak woh kissi koh nehi kehte ya dikhate...' Nikki said...'Matlab...' Muskaan asked...'Matlab, bhai ne kaha na Surprise hai...Phir toh woh kissi koh nehi bataenge unless he take that person to that place...' Nikki said...'lekin hum toh nehi jaa rahi na... Toh humhe bata sakte hai...' Sapna says...'Bhai knows too well...Hum sab main se kissi koh bhi pata chale toh kiya hum Bhabs se chupa paenge... No na...' Nikki said...'Wah Niks... teri Bhabs aate hi tu kitna intelligent hogayi...' Armaan said...'Thanks Bhai...But main bachpan se intelligent hoon...' Nikki said showing attitude...'Woh toh mujse zyada kisse pata hoga...' Armaan said under his breath so she couldn't hear...'I heard it Bhai...but thats not the Point...Aap batao Bhai, jo maine kaha sach hai ya jhoot...' Nikki said...Others wait till Armaan answer and Armaan look each and everyone face invidual...Seeing how stupid their friends could be, specially Atul and Rahul, Armaan shake his head sideways...'Kiya tum dono mujhe nehi jaante Champ and Daddu...' Armaan asked...'Hum jaante hai mera bhai...Lekin woh toh office ki baate hote haina... Gharpe kissi koh kuch surprise dena hote toh tum mujhe ya Rahul koh hamesha batate ho...' Atul said...'Right,but ab cheeze tohdi complicated ho gaye hai...Main Champ koh batati toh woh Anjy koh batate...Anjy koh pata hai toh jarur Muski and Sapna koh pata chalega...Aur Rahul koh bhi end main... Toh Riddhima tak baat poch hi jaenge na...Can't take the risk..' Armaan said...'Aur tum log yeh mat sochna maine poocha nehi Armaan se...Poocha but u know woh jab kuch decide karte hai toh kitna bhi koshish kare, woh apne muh se toh nehi bolenge...' Riddhima said who was quiet from minutes...Ananya call both Armaan and Riddhima as it was end of the party and guest started to leave...Gang also wait till the guest leave and now it was only Mallik's, Gupta's and AR gang... As there wasn't any outsider, they move inside and Ananya ask if they need anything...Shashank and Padma waits for sometimes and leave as Shashank got a call from hospital and Gang also left as it was getting late...'Riddhima, packing hogayi beti...' Ananya asked as Riddhima was taking the empty cups which they had been having coffee a while ago...'Woh Mom...' Riddhima hasn't done the packing as she didn't get time from morning as she wasn't in home...'Yeh sab chodo aur jaakhe packing karlo...Waise bhi yeh sab karne ke liyeh servant hai... If u need help, Nikki will help u out...' Ananya said...'haan Bhabs... Chalo main aapki help karti hoon...' Nikki who was busy playing with her mobile jump when she got the opportunity to have some fun with her sister in law...Riddhima didn't feel to say no, so with Nikki she move to the room to see Armaan walking around the room talking with someone on phone...Not giving him any attention, Nikki and Riddhima move to the wardrobe to finished the packing as soon as they could...Nikki was putting the cloths while Riddhima was passing them to her... Armaan came after finishing the call to see they were already done with packing...'Armaan, Tum ek baar check karlo sab kuch hai ya kuch aur rakhna hai...' Riddhima says as she was now doing her packing...'Tumne pack kiya hai toh sab kuch hoga hi...' Armaan said...Nikki laugh hearing him and Riddhima smile knowing why she was laughing...Armaan who was un aware of the talk that took between Riddhima and Nikki, look at Riddhima asking through his eyes what happen...'Bhabs, Maine kaha ta aapko...' Nikki said standing and giving place to Armaan to have a look on his packing...'Kiya kaha ta tumne Riddhima koh Niks...' Armaan asked...'Yehi ki aap aise hi kahengi... Same to same... Ek bhi word ka different nehi ta... Right Bhabs...' Nikki said...'Toh ismain galat kiya hai...' Armaan said checking his belongings...'Galat kuch nehi hai bhai... Isse pata chalta hai main aapko kitni acche se jaanti hoon...' Nikki said...'Really now...' Armaan said...'Really bhai...' Nikki said...Before Armaan could say anything, Nikki mobile started to ring...Nikki look at the caller name and her smile vanished... With nervous, she looks towards Armaan who was busy in checking his stuff and Riddhima who was putting her needs into the bag...Nikki put it to silent and was thinking what to say to leave...'Bhabs, r we done or u need help...' Nikki asked...'Almost hogayi Nikki... Tum tak gayi hai toh tum jaakhe sojao...' Riddhima said...'Bhai, aaplog kitne bhaje nikalne wale ho...' Nikki asked...'By 3am... 5am flight hai...' Armaan said... Nikki check the time and It was already 1 45am... Seeing Nikki checking the time...'Nikki... Tum jaakhe sojao...Waise bhi itni raat koh koi humhe chodne nehi jaenge...maine mom aur dad koh kaha it wouldn't be necessary...' Riddhima said...'main sogayi toh ut nehi paungi...So have a nice and safe journey bhabs... ENJOY Bhai...' Nikki said Hugging Riddhima and looking at Armaan winking to him...'Yes, we surely will... After all tum nehi hoge na waha kabab mein haddi banne ke liyeh...' Armaan said winking at Nikki back...'Hawww... Matlab main yaha aapko disturb karti hoon...' Nikki said making her mouth like an'O'...'Aur nehi toh kiya... Kal raat bhi kitna tang ki humhe...' Armaan said as he move checking his packing...'Woh toh kal raat aap dono ki first night ti right... Issiliyeh hak banta hai behen koh bhai koh disturb karne ka...Kiya aap mujhe aise tang nehi karte...' Nikki asked...Nikki and Riddhima also move as they were done and Riddhima move towards the dressing table shaking her head knowing Armaan was pulling Nikki legs...Nikki move and stands with her hands on her hips demanding for an answer for her question...Armaan look around and saw Nikki was still there...'Arey main toh abhi bhi tumhe tang hi kar rahi hoon Niks...Tum kabse itni serious hone lagi... Kahin pyar vyar toh nehi hogi tujhe...' Armaan said laughing as he make a joke...Nikki didn't say anything and wishing them goodnight, she left the room leaving both alone...Armaan was little surprise when she didn't say anything in protect like she do before whenever he tease her...Was she in love??? Armaan wondered...'Armaan tum bhi change karke tohda araam karlo...Waise bhi ek hi hr bacha hai...' Riddhima said as she was removing her jewelry...Armaan look towards her and move closed to her hugging her from behind...Riddhima rest her head on his shoulder while her back was hitting on his well built chest...Armaan hands were around Riddhima waist circling it as Riddhima kept her hand over his...They stand like this for sometimes and Armaan hides his face on her open hair taking the fragrance of her shampoo...After sometimes, he took her in his arm and make her sit comfortably on bed... Lying with his head on her lap, Armaan closed his eyes as Riddhima care his hair slowly...

- AIRPORT -

AR reach on time and move inside not waiting as it was cold outside...Also they didn't get much time and they had to go through all the securities...'OMG... Really we r going there...I don't believe it... Mujhe kitna mann ta waha phirse tumhare saat jaane ka...Pehle toh kaam ki sil sile main gayi ti sab ki saat...This time ONLY U and ME...' Riddhima was jumping happily when at last she got to know where they were going for their honeymoon...From the last 20mins, she has been saying the same and Armaan just was enjoying this joyful Riddhima until people started to glare them seeing Riddhima jumping like a teenager who got the dream ticket to go her favorite destiny...Still Armaan didn't feel to stop her but when he saw the security officer eyeing them, Armaan stop her...'Bas Riddhima...Tum last 20mins se aise excited ho rahe ho...Waise bhi its not new place we r going... Hum pehle bhi PARIS jaa chuka hoon...' Armaan said...'Haan toh kiya huva...Hum dono shaadi ki baad...' Riddhima said while mentioning of their wedding, her cheeks color changed...'Oye hoyye... Mujhe nehi pata ta tumhe itna pasand hai...' Armaan said as they sit before they call to aboard the flight...'Aur nehi toh kiya...' Riddhima said hugging his arm and resting her head on his shoulder...'Matlab...' Armaan ask moving some hair which fall over her forehead behind her ear...'Matlab har ladki ka sapna hoga... Shaadi ki baad woh apne pati ki saat kuch waqt aise special and beautiful jhaga pe spend kare...'Riddhima said...'Lekin every girl's destiny wouldn't be PARIS right...' Armaan asked...Riddhima look at his face and as he was looking towards her, they face were closed and their nose were only an inch distance...Feeling Armaan hot breathe, Riddhima heartbeat got fasted... But controlling it, 'Maine aisa kab kaha... Maine bas kaha aise special places...' Riddhima said...Armaan kiss her nose and Riddhima smile to his act... Armaan holds Riddhima hand which was around his arm from his free hand...'Haan, lekin meri Jaan koh toh bas PARIS hi jaana haina...' Armaan said caring her hand softly...Riddhima blink her eyes and rest her head back on his shoulder... Both were smiling as they would get the next two weeks all alone without anyone to disturb...

-PARIS-

After hours of traveling, they landed on PARIS safely... Both has doze off and Still Riddhima was sleepy and complaining Armaan to make things fast so she could go back to sleep...Armaan smile knowing how much tired she must be and after getting the bags, they move out from the airport...Armaan has booked Hotel and car was send from the Hotel to received them on time...Soon Armaan and Riddhima were sitting on the car and Riddhima doze off resting her head on Armaan shoulder as Armaan hold her closed by waist... Riddhima was moving closed to him as it was cold outside and seeing this, Armaan put the jacket which he carried with him around Riddhima hiding her in it...Feeling the warm, Riddhima went back to sleep putting her both hands around Armaan waist...After an Hour, Armaan and Riddhima reach the Hotel and check IN... Armaan took Riddhima who was walking with her head on his shoulder and was too sleepy to open her eyes... It was around 3pm there, and Knowing Riddhima wouldn't wake up Armaan make her sleep on bed...Changing to comfortable cloths, Armaan also get on the bed to catch sleep...As soon he was on bed, Riddhima move closed to him finding her special place...Soon both were on their dream land holding each other...

With Love

Rihoohaws

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5K 101 25
AR Fan fiction
175K 6.9K 32
Riansh love story ❤
5.2K 100 13
AR 18+