Part 65

RIDDHIMA POV START

I feel that some dirt things were on my body whenever those moment come rushing to my mind thinking how someone else was trying to force on me then my Armaan... I know Armaan never would try to force himself on me without my approve and how she had seen how helpless he was looking at the moment he saw me standing in the corner of the room watching Abhi beating the soul out from Siddhant body... As soon as we reach home, not waiting I move towards our room and got straight under the shower after removing my heels and jewels... I didn't want to change my cloths even at the moment and knowing Armaan wouldn't be coming any minute soon, I just rush inside the washroom... I have been standing under the shower letting his touch wash out from my body and skin... I try to rubbed my skin trying to let his dirty touch wash off but I don't know why I was just feeling it was just remining there... I don't know when tears started to come out from my eyes mixing with the water which was pouring over my head... I was cold but at the moment I wasn't caring anything more then those touch to be wash off from my body... I never ever want him to ever touch me and today from nowhere he came and try to force himself on me... I was standing with my eyes as the water keeps pouring over my head to my face... My dress were wet and now hugging my body... I didn't want to move from there and stand like that till I didn't get convince by the feeling that his touch wash from my body... But suddenly the shower went off and I was turn around by Armaan...I couldn't control myself any more so I just throw my hands around his neck hugging him.. Armaan hugs me back and his one word make me cry like a little girl who was crying for her favorite doll... When I tell him Siddhant touch me, he make me understand that he would never ever touch me again... But I try to tell him more of what happen, Armaan move away cupping my face and started to shower her with kisses on her face... For a minute, I forgot everything... Why I was here, Why Armaan was here, Why I was crying when Armaan was there to take all my pain away and give me so much love that no one can ever hurt me by a single touch... When he seal my lips, I feel love blossom around me as if I was in heaven with him... Just me and My love, my Armaan... Nothing else were in my mind at the moment...

RIDDHIMA POV END

Armaan and Riddhima break the kiss as they were out of breath... They rest forehead against each other trying to control their heavy breath and fast heartbeat... Armaan knows if Riddhima be in those wet cloths at this hour, she would easily caught cold and fever... 'Jaan, lets go and change...' Armaan said as he care her cheeks softly... 'Armaan, mujhe shower lena hai...' Riddhima said softly as she keeps her eyes closed... Armaan understand why Riddhima wants to take shower at this time and how can he could let her take alone knowing she would take forever...'Jaan...' Armaan try to talk her but she cut him...'Armaan... I know what u r thinking...Aur tum bhi yeh jaante ho jab tak main shower nehi le te mujhe yeh baat yaad aate rahenge woh...'Riddhima was cut by Armaan who put his finger on her lips stopping her from saying further... Riddhima look towards him meeting her eyes with his... Armaan move his lips knowing Riddhima wouldn't dare to complete her sentence now and he pull her more close to him not leaving any distance between them air to pass even... Riddhima gap feeling her body touching his, they can feel their breaths on each other... 'I will make sure after tonight, u wouldn't ever remember that he ever touch u...' Armaan whisper as he move his face close to her ears as his lips touch hers earlobe... Riddhima felt shiver run down in her spine when his hot breath touch on her neck and feeling his lips caring her earlobe, Riddhima fist got tight on Armaan shirt... Riddhima heartbeat started to get fast as her breath started to get heavy as she felt Armaan one hand was caring softly around her waist while his other hand move on her neck as he rub it softly making Riddhima go weak on her knee with his sensual touch... Armaan started to leave wet kisses on her earlobe, neck and neckline as Riddhima rest her head on Armaan shoulder letting him take all those unwanted touch away from her body which only belongs him and it always should be touch by Armaan caring and loving touch... As Armaan keep kissing her, she felt something cold falling over them, Riddhima didn't know when Armaan on the shower letting the cold water falling over them showering them, making their cloths more wet and hug their body... As the water was falling over their head, Armaan move out looking at her face... When Armaan saw the water falling down on her making her look more gorgeous and hot, he was having difficulty in controlling his hands... Water drops were kissing every part of her face and it make her look so tempting...