Part 48

Riddhima shake her head side ways as she read her msg...Smiling to their craziness, she enter the room to see it was empty...Knowing he must in changing room, she moves towards the changing area to see his reflection on the door pattern glass door...She open it to see him standing with towel around his waist and one towel around his neck as water drops fall from his hair to his bare shoulder... Seeing him like that, she closed her eyes...On the other hand, Armaan was searching for his cloths which Riddhima said she has kept seperate with other cloths...But he couldn't find it, so he was thinking if he should call someone or Riddhima...From the last 15mins, he was searching and he has make a mess of he cloths which was kept neatly...Armaan look towards the door when he heard the door open which was attach to the changing room...He look and saw Riddhima standing with her eyes closed... Armaan was lost of word seeing Riddhima beautifully ready in Red and Black saari with matching jewelry...Her hair was left open and not really like her, tonight she has put a little more make up and Armaan was sure it was done by none other then Anjali and her friends...Seeing Riddhima wasn't opening her eyes or not saying anything Armaan also didn't say any word...Smile form in Armaan lips as he move close to her... Armaan knows seeing him like that, Riddhima has closed her eyes so pulling her inside and shutting the slide door Armaan block her in between his arm...Riddhima was shocked when Armaan pull her inside and before she could say or do anything, Armaan closed the door behind her... 'Armaan... Yeh tum kiya...' Riddhima words were left incomplete when she feel his bare body touching her...Riddhima back was touching on the door where as Armaan has put his both hands either side of him blocking her in his arms...Riddhima look at him meeting her eyes with his as she lose in him...Colors crap on Riddhima cheeks turning it more pinkish then the little blush girls has put on her cheeks...Riddhima put her hands on his bare chest to keep the distance...Armaan move closed but Riddhima push him and move to see the mess around the place...'Armaan... Yeh aapne kya kiya...' Riddhima said seeing the mess Armaan had done...Armaan care his hair with a small grin on his lips... Riddhima gave him a angry glare and turn around re-arranging the wardrobe...Armaan move close to her and stand behind her...'maine kitni acche se rakha ta sab kuch...Lekin tumne, ek minute main sab kuch ulta pulta kardi...Pata nehi tumhe kuch kyun nehi milte... Yaha saamne toh rakha hai...' Riddhima said as she re-arrange other belongings of Armaan and taking out the cloths for him...Riddhima turn around and saw he was just standing with a cute pout and let her scold...Seeing his cute face, smile form in her lips but she control before he could see it...'Ab aise shakal bana na band karo, aur jaldi se tayyar hojao...Sab inthizaar kar raha hai... Main baahar jaati hoon...' Riddhima said keeping his cloth on his hand and moving to go out to the room...Before Riddhima could go out, Armaan hold her back and again block her... Armaan left the cloths again back in the ward robe before moving to get hold of Riddhima...They were standing in the same position which they had been a while before...'Armaan yeh tum...' Riddhima try to say but Armaan stop her putting his finger on her rosy lips...'Shhh... Mujhe apne biwi koh dekhne toh do...' Armaan said moving closed...Riddhima felt shiver run down in her spine as Armaan hot breath touch her skin... She just look at his face to see him moving his face closed to her... Her breathe got fast sensing how closed they were standing...Her hands unknowingly move on his bare body feeling his aps... Armaan who was lost in her beauty, was caring her lower lips softly... The promixity was taking in between them and they was unaware of the time...Riddhima caring on his body was making his desire wake inside him... Riddhima has her eyes closed as she felt him caring her lower lips demanding to taste it...Seeing Riddhima parted her lips, Armaan closed the distance between them by stealing her lips with his...Riddhima back was hitting the slide door where as Armaan body was hitting on hers not letting any distance between them...Riddhima one hand goes around his waist whereas other hand was still on his bare chest...Armaan one hand was on the door as other hand was on her neck holding her closed to him...They were so lost in each other, neither of them hear the mobile ringing continuously...As lack of air, they broke the kiss and stand with their forehead joins with each other...Both were breathing heavily where as Riddhima's face were red due to the happening...Their moment was disturb when they hear someone knocking the door...'Tum change karlo, main dekhti hoon...' Riddhima said pushing him and coming out from the changing room closed the door behind so no one else see him like that...Correcting her hair and dress, catching her breath trying to make it normal with a smile on her face...Riddhima open the door to see Nikki standing with a naughty grin on her face...She move inside looking here and there to search for Armaan...'Niks, tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked moving towards the mirror to correct her make up before she could notice it was mess because of Armaan...'Bhai abhi tak tayyar nehi huva...' Nikki as she sat on the bed...'haan use kapde nehi mil raha, issiliyeh der hogaye...' Riddhima said quickly putting lip gloss... 'Accha.. Aur aap touching kyun kar rahe ho... Acche toh lag rahe ho meri pyaari bhabs...' Nikki said standing and moving closed to her...Riddhima turn around facing her and saw the naughty grin on her face...She was rescue by Armaan who came already with a same color shirt she was wearing and black jeans along with jacket hanging on his arm...'Wow wow wow...Someone is looking smoking hot... Kyun bhabs...' Nikki said seeing Armaan coming all ready...Riddhima just keep staring him as whatever Nikki saying was true...He was looking Masha Allah smoking hot in that shirt... 'Thanks Niks... Tum bhi bohot acche lag rahi ho... But not more then my wife...' Armaan said moving closed to her and pulling her close to him...'haan haan... Ab biwi milgaye toh behen koh toh bhulna hi hai...Chalo jaldi karo...Mehmaan aachuka hai aur sab aap dono ka inthizaar kar rahi hai...' Nikki said moving out...Riddhima also try to move behind Nikki but Armaan hold her back...Riddhima look asking what happen through her eyes... 'Waise jo maine kaha woh sach hai...Tum bohot acche lag rahe ho... Hot and sexy...' Armaan said winking at her...'Kuch bhi Armaan...Chalo, nehi toh phir koi aur aajaenge bhulane...And mujhe pakka yakeen hai ab woh log ek minute bhi nehi chodenge humhe tease karne ke liyeh...Already we r late...' Riddhima said pulling Armaan along with her...