Part 16

Again her mobile ring, this time Riddhima look at the caller name...
Cute shy smile came to her face seeing Armaan name flashing...
Taking the call, Riddhima put her mobile closed to her ear just to hear him sneezing badly...
Armaan...Kya huva...' Riddhima asked getting panic not knowing wht happen to him suddenly...
Arey Riddhima... Kuch nehi bas... Bheeg ne ki wajahse yeh zukaam... hah chuuu...' Armaan said...
Oh...
Tum kuch garam coffee ya tea peelo... Tik hojaenge...
Aur Sone se pehle medi lena phir subah tak sab kuch bhag jaenge...' Riddhima said...
Tum toh nehi bhagengi na...' Armaan asked...
Riddhima was shocked to hear this...
She was only talking about the sneezing and Armaan was talking about her...
Kya huva Riddhima...
Jawab kyu nehi di...' Armaan asked sneezing...
Yeh kaisa sawal hai Armaan...
Main kyu bhag jaungi...Kahin tum...' Riddhima stop and smash on her mind thinking about like that...
Nehi Riddhima...
Bhagjaunga toh tumhe saat lekhe jaunga...Issi bahane company bhi miljaenge mujhe...' Armaan said...
Hmm...Itni late call kyu kiya...' Riddhima asked as her mind was thinking about Armaan saying running away that too with her only...
Bas socha sone se pehle tumhari meeti awaz sunlu... Phir bohot acche neend aayenge...' Armaan said making Riddhima goes red...
Ab sunliya na... Sojao...' Riddhima said...
Aur bhi kuch poochna ta...' Armaan said...
Kya..' Riddhima asked sitting on her bed and resting her back...
Poochna ta ki if it is okey if I tell Mom and Dad about our relation...
I know girls koh pata hai...
And Anjy koh pata hai toh Atul koh jarur pata hoga... Aur Atul koh pata chale toh woh Rahul koh jarur bataenge...' Armaan said...
Riddhima was really touched by this...
She also wants to ask him about this and only he was asking her...
When Riddhima didn't answer him, Armaan call her name little loudly...
Hah...' Riddhima said...
Kya huva...
Tum abhi ready nehi hai toh koi baat nehi Riddhima...
I can wait and hum baaki sabko samjhaenge...' Armaan said...
Nehi Armaan... Iski koi jarurat nehi hai...
Main bhi yehi soch rahi ti ki main kal Papa aur Mamma koh bataun hum dono ki baare main...'Riddhima said...
hmmm... Maine bhi aise hi socha Riddhima...
It will be better if they know from us other then someone else...
Aur phir woh log kahenge, wohi karengi hum...' Armaan said...
Lekin Armaan...
Wht if they asked to get married...
Itni jaldi... Ab toh sirf aaj hum dono nayi zindagi shuru kya hai ek dusre ki saat...
I mean tohda aur waqt chahiyeh mujhe...Hum dono ki rishte aage bada ne ke liye...
Shaadi...' Riddhima said...
Don't worry Riddhima...
Sagai tak baat tik hai if u doesn't mind...
Shaadi hum baad main karenge jab tum ready ho...' Armaan said...
Thanks Armaan...' Riddhima said... She was very happy how easily Armaan understood wht she was trying to say...
Thanks ki kya baat hai Riddhima...
Ab hum dono saat hai...
Aur main jo bhi karunga, tumse poochke tumhari khushi ke liye karunga Riddhima...
Maine vada kya na tumhe, aur main poori koshish karunga woh imadaarise nibaneki...' Armaan said...
Like this they keep talking to each other, Armaan keep trying every possible way to make her feel comfortable with him...
Around 2am, Riddhima was feeling tired and sleepy... So both wishing goodnight cut the call and drown off to their dream to meet each other in their beautiful dream land...

SUNDAY...

Riddhima was walking around the room before going to help Padma with breakfast...
She didn't know how to tell her about her and Armaan...
Kya Riddhima...
Ek choti si batane se itni gabra rahi hai tum...
Pehle toh itna nervous nehi huvi... Ab kyu...
Please Bhagwaan Ji... Meri help karo...' Riddhima was talking all alone in the room when Padma call her... Riddhimaaa...'
Aayi Mamma...' Saying Riddhima went down to see Shashank sitting in the hall with his morning tea and newspaper...
Wishing him and hugging him, Riddhima went to see Padma chopping vegetables...
Morning Mamma...' Riddhima said coming and hugging from her behind...
GoodMorning beti...
Kya baat hai... Aaj bohot khush lag rahi hai...
Kal raat party kaisa raha... Enjoy ki...' Padma said moving to stove and she didn't see color changing in Riddhima face to pinkish red when Padma mention about the previous night...
Haan Mamma... Party bohot accha raha...
Sabne bohot enjoy kiya aur sabko bohot accha laga arrangement...' Riddhima said sitting on the counter and taking a carrot from near by bowl were Padma kept it...
Riddhima was lost in her thought, Padma keep talking to her...
When Padma didn't get any respond from her daughter, she look at Riddhima to see she was lost while carrot was on her mouth...
Padma keeps looking at her face, the colors which was coming and going in her face... She was turning red and red while thinking about whtever she was thinking...
On the other hand Riddhima was lost in Armaan and their little moment they spend the previous night...
How she felt jealous when she saw Armaan near with Tani...
When she left and Armaan follow him...
Armaan question her and when she didn't answer he was leaving...
Last but not the least, Riddhima confession... Actually it was a out brush as well...
Angry and jealousy mixed when she saw Armaan so closed with another girl becox he is only hers...
When she remember saying this to Armaan that Armaan is only hers, red color burn in her cheeks turning it scarlet...
Ehem ehem...' Riddhima came back from her dream land when she heard her mamma giving a fake cough...
She looks at Padma and saw she looking at her smiling...
Kya huva Mamma...' Riddhima said eating the carrot which she put her mouth...
Yehi toh main jaanna chahti hoon...
Meri beti koh huva kiya hai...
Kya soch ke itna muskura rahi hai aur kiski baare main sochke laal laal ho raha hai...' Padma said moving closed to her...
Koi baat nehi mamma...
Main toh bas aise hi kal raat ki party ke baare main soch rahi ti...' Riddhima said not looking at Padma...
Accha...
Kal raat party main kissi ne propose ki ti kya...' Padma ask...
Riddhima was little taken back when Padma asked this...
Not that Armaan propose last night but it's true she confess her feelings to him...
Nehi mamma... Aisi koi baat nehi hai bas yehi sochke khush hoon ki Atul jeeju Di se kitna pyar karte hai...
Woh dono toh ek dusre ke saat kitna perfect hai... Made for each other...' Riddhima said...
Pakka yehi baat haina Princess...' Padma asked moving her hand on her hair...
Haan Mamma...
Aap aise kyu pooch rahi ho...' Riddhima asked...
Kyunki mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe kuch kehna hai lekin tum dar rahi ho...
Dekho baccha...
Tumhe jo kehna hai kul ke kaho...
Aapko pata haina... Hum sabki khushi aapki khushi main hai...' Padma said...
Lekin mamma aisi koi baat nehi hai...' Riddhima said looking on the floor...
Aise baat nehi hai toh tum nazre kyu chura rahi ho Princess...
Aur tumhe pata haina tum bohot buri ho jab jhut bolte tab... Toh koshish kyu karte ho...
Abhi batana nehi chahte toh koi baat nehi...
Jab bhi tumhe lagta hai tum tayyar ho, tab batana... Main hamesha yehi rahungi Riddhima...'Padma said she moves to make the rest of the breakfast...
Riddhima thinks for a while and next minute her mobile vibrate and she saw Armaan msg... She open and read...
GoodMorning Jaan...
Did u tell ur parents...
Im going to tell...'

Riddhima smile to see this and reply...
GoodMorning...
Not yet... Im thinking how to tell Mamma...
Im with mamma in kitchen but no words came out from my mouth...
Good Luck!!!'

Riddhima sent and again think how she will start the conversation with Padma...
Again her mobile beeped and she open the msg from Armaan...
Everything will be fine Jaan...
Just close ur eyes... Think about me and tell without any hesitate...
Thanks and Best of luck to u too...
I will call after I talk to them... Love u...'

Bis smile came to her face and Riddhima send reply to him saying thanks and Love u too...'
then she look at Padma who was busy making breakfast with her back towards her...
She jump from the counter and move closed to Padma...
Mamma...' Riddhima call her before starting...
Kya huva Princess...' Padma asked not looking at her... She knows Riddhima had to tell her something and something was making her stop doing it...
Riddhima closed her eyes and leave breathe before telling her the truth...
Mamma woh main...' Riddhima didn't know how to start...
Padma turn around and look at Riddhima who was playing with her hand not looking at her...
Koan hai woh...' Padma asked and Riddhima look at her...
She was surprised to hear this... She hasn't said anything yet and she knows wht she was trying to say... Why wouldn't she know, after all she is her mother... Mother will know everything unspoken words by her daughter...
Armaan...' I said lowering my head and closing tightly not knowing wht will Mamma reaction will be...
Sach...' She sounds happy... Before I could say yes, Mamma hugs me tightly squeezing me in her arms...
I am so happy for u Princess...
This time u sure takes a good decision... U knows...
Tumhari Papa koh bhi Armaan bohot pasand hai... Aur hum dono ne socha ki yeh baat tumse kare...
Lekin...' Padma stop...
Mamma...
Main jaanti hoon aap sablog meri wajahse shaadi ki baat mujhse nehi karte hai...
Lekin Mamma... Jo kuch bhi meri zid ki wajahse huva, uski baad mujhe dar lagta hai...
Maine dekha hai ki meri wajahse aaplog koh kitna dukh huva...
Mamma...
Kya isbaar meri faisla sahi hai...
Please Mamma... Meri khushi ke liye aap log Armaan aur meri rishte koh haan mat kehna...
Aapko aur Papa koh Armaan sahi lagta hai aur woh mere liye sahi ladka hai toh haan kehna...'Riddhima said...
Padma was really happy to know Riddhima wants to move in her life...
She move closed to her and cupped her face in her palm... Kissing her forehead softly still holding her face in her palm Padma said...
Mujhe aur tere Papa koh Armaan bohot pasand hai...
Yeh hum tumhare khushi ke liye aur saat saat tumhari balaike liye keh rahi hoon Princess...
Armaan bohot hi accha ladka hai...
Apne ma baap se bohot pyar karta hai... Behen koh bohot pyar karta hai...
Responsible hai... Accha businessman hai...
Uske woh saare gun hai jo humhe humhari dhamand main hona chahiyeh...
Aur yeh sunkar toh main bohot khush hoon ki tum dono ek dusre koh pasand karte hai...
Princess...
Hum tum dono koh jaldi shaadi karne ke liye force nehi karungi...
Lekin sagai toh kar sakte haina...
Shaadi toh baad main kar sakte hai... Kya kehti ho tum...' Padma asked...
Riddhima was very happy to know this...
She hugs her tightly and Padma care her back... I love u mamma... U r the best...'
Love u too beti...
Toh main haan samjhu... Tumhari Papa koh bhi batana haina...' Padma said coming out from hug...
Riddhima lower her head and nod while red color took place in her cheeks...
She was feeling so much shy and happy, kissing her mamma cheek she run out from the kitchen...
She goes and saw her papa coming out from his room... She goes and hugs him and Shashank was shocked with her change of behavior...
I love u papa...
Love u love u love u a lot...' She said coming out from the hug and turning around with her father...
Rukho Rukho rukho Princess...
Chakkar aakhe ghir jaenge hum dono...' When she started stop turning with him... Kya baat hai princess... Bohot khush lag rahe ho...' Shashank asked...
Mamma aapko bataenge... Mujhe abhi important call karna hai Papa...' Saying this Riddhima run upstair on the stairs...
Beti lekin breakfast...' Shashank call her...
Baad main Papa...' Saying this Riddhima close her room door behind her...
Smiling to see old Riddhima was back; Shashank goes and sit near the dinning area...
Padma... Breakfast milengi ya nehi aaj...' Shashank call...
Milengi na Shashank... Aur woh bhi bohot acchi khabar ki saat...' Padma said coming with breakfast and smiling to her dearest husband...
Kya baat hai...
Aaaj princess ki saat saat tum bhi bohot khush lag rahi ho...' Shashank ask...
Aur yeh baat sunke aap bhi bohot khush hoga...
Waise aapka laadli hai kaha...' Padma asked serving him...
kamre main... Kaha hai ki koi important call karna hai...' Shashank said...
Padma laugh hearing this... Kya huva hai Padma... Am I missing something...' Shashank asked...
Ab yeh toh roz ki sil sila hoga...' Padma said sitting next to him...
Kyu...' Shashank ask starting with his breakfast...
Kyunki humhari bacchi koh pyar hogaya hai Shashank...'
Kya... Sach main...' Shashank said surprise...

IN MALLIK MANSION...

Ananya was serving to Billy and Nikkita breakfast...
Bhai kaha hai... Abhi tak uta nehi hai...' Nikkita asked...
Pata nehi...
maine kaka koh bola ta use bhulakar lao... Aur kaka ne kaha woh utgaya hai...' Ananya said...
Aata hi hoga...
Ananya tum bhi beito aur breakfast karo...' Billy said...
After few minutes Armaan came and sit in his seat wishing everyone good morning...
Kya baat hai Armaan...
Aaj Princess ki baad tum aaye ho...' Billy asked...
Woh Dad main raat koh derse soya issiliye jaldi neend nehi khula...' Armaan said taking a bite from his sandwich...
Kyu... U work late...
Kabhi toh rest liya karo Armaan... Aise itna bhi kya kaam karna...' Ananya scold him... Not angry just to make him understand even rest is necessary for him...
Armaan wait till her mother finished with her daily routine of scolding him about over working...
Even Billy and Nikkita also didn't say anything and quietly keep eating their breakfast...
Dekho toh is ladke koh Billy...
Main isse hi baat kye jaa rahi hoon aur yeh mere baat sunnehi raha hai...' Ananya said...
Mom...
Main aapki baat sun bhi raha hoon aur samajh bhi raha hoon...
Aur agar aapki kaam koh lekar baat khatam hogayi toh kya main aap log se kuch baat share kar sakta hoon...' Armaan ask looking at them...
Billy, Ananya and Nikkita look at him when he said this...
they wait till his continuo with his talk...
Dad... Mom...
Woh main...' He didn't know wht to say... The way they were looking to him was making him all nervous...
Kya huva Armaan... Kya baat hai...'
before he could say anything more his mobile beeped... He checks to see Riddhima msg...
Kiska msg hai Bhai... Woh bhi subah subah...' Nikkita said to tease him...
Armaan check her msg not answering Nikkita's question...
It says, Armaan... guess wht... mamma and Papa said yes to our relation... Im sooo happy... I love u...'
Smile came to his face and his stand up all of sudden saying Yesss...' So loudly that Billy and Ananya keep looking at him with shocked and Nikkita started to giggle seeing their parents face...
Kiska msg hai Armaan...
Aur tum itna khush kyu ho... Uchal kyu rahe ho...
Kya baat hai... Humhe bhi batao...' Ananya said...
Main batati hoon Mom...
Woh actually huva yeh hai ki...' Nikkita said standing and going to other side of the table before relieveing the truth of Armaan and Riddhima relation to their parents...
Princess... Ssshhh...' Armaan said...
No Bhai... Not today...
I know whos msg is that and wht is writing on it even...
Dad... Mom...
Aap dono ki workaholic bte koh pyar hogaya...' Nikkita said and next moment Armaan run after her for relieving the truth before he tells them...
Nikki ki bacchi... Main tujhe nehi chodungi...' Armaan said...
Pehle pakadke dikhao...
Aur mom... Kal raat Riddhima ne haan bhi kardi...
Aur Shashank uncle aur Padma aunty koh bhi yeh rishta qubool hai...' Nikkita shouts before she runs to her room...
Armaan stop hearing the last sentence of her...
How did she know that Shashank uncle and Padma aunty approve their relation... He didn't tell her that Riddhima will be talking to her parent...
Armaan...' Armaan turn around to see Billy and Ananya standing infront of him with their arms fold on their chest...
Woh... Mom... Dad...
Actually main kal raat batane wala ta lekin Riddhima se pooche bagair nehi bata sakta ta...
Issiliye...'
He was cut by Ananya... Issiliye tum Riddhima koh ghar chodne baarish main bheeg ke gaya ta...'
Aur yeh baat Princess koh bhi pata ta bas hum dono koh nehi...' Billy said...
Tumhe kya lagta hai Armaan...
Tum yeh bolenge ki tumhe Riddhima pasand hai toh hum dono bhi tum dono ki rishte koh apna lenge...' Ananya said moving closed to him...
Armaan bow his head... He never thought his parent might says no to him...
He thought they will be happy, he is thinking someone else other then his work...
Lekin Mom...' Armaan started but Ananya cut him...
Tumne aisa socha bhi kaise Armaan...'
Armaan didn't know wht to say... If his parent says no, wht will happen to Riddhima...
She will broke down...
We never expect this from Armaan...
But ab lagta hai Shashank aur Padma se baat karna padega...' Billy said...
Haan aur jaldi yeh dono ki sagai karva de... Kya pata kab humhare workaholic bte ki dhimag change hoga...Aur Riddhima se accha bahu mujhe nehi milengi...' Ananya said...
Armaan was shocked to hear this... He looks at his dad and mom not believing his ears... They were smiling and little tears were shining in their eyes...
Dekho Ananya...
Is paagal koh yeh yakeen nehi huva hum dono iske saat mazak kar rahata...' Billy said moving closed to him and patting his cheek...
Dad woh...' Armaan started...
Hum dono koh pehle din se Riddhima beti bohot pasand hai...
Aur hum yehi chahte hai ki tum aur Riddhima ek hojae...' Ananya said caring her loving son cheek...
Thanks Mom... Thanks Dad... I love u both...' Armaan said next moment, he hugs them both...
Aur mujhe pyar nehi karte tum bhai...
Very bad... U should thank to me, Anjy, Sapna and Muski...
Aaj Ridzy ne haan kaha hai toh sirf hum log ki wajahse...' Nikkita said coming and when she saw them sharing a hug...
Woh kaise...' Billy asked...
Common Dad...
Woh sab chodo... I know aaplog meri wajahse bohot proud hai... Kyuna ho...
After all maine meri bhai koh uska pyar dilwaya hai...
Main aur baaki sab Ridzy se baat nehi karte toh woh hai ki apni feelings koh samajhne ke liye tayyar hi nehi ti...
Thank god ab jaake samajh main aaya use ki woh sirf mere bhai se pyar karta hai...'Nikkita said...
Thanks a lot Princess...' Armaan said...
Armaan was standing with Ananya and Billy on his either side... His hands where around their shoulder...
Thanks...
Kitna khajus hai aap...
Thanks se kaam nehi chalega bhai...
Aapko mujhe treat dena padega... Mujhe akele nehi... Anjy, Sapna aur Muski ke liye bhi...
Aur aap chahte toh aap Ridzy koh bhi leja sakte ho humhari saat...
Don't worry, hum aap dono koh itna tang nehi karungi... Balki aaplog koh puraka pura time dhungi akele bitane ke liye... Whts say...' Nikki said...
Not a bad idea...
But aaj nehi... Aaj mujhe important kaam ke liye bahar jaana hai...' Armaan said...
Koansa kaam...' Billy asked...
Woh Dad... Aaj mujhe Riddhima koh...' Armaan said and Nikkita finished his sentence for him...Bahar lejana hai... Samjha karo Dad... Aaj doh lover's ki pehla din hai... Ek saat toh bitana chahiyeh na...'
Tik hai lejana...
Lekin kya tum dono shaadi jaldi karengi ya baad main...' Ananya asked...
Mom... Shaadi... Itni jaldi...Nehi mom...
We both need sometimes to spend with each other...
Aur Riddhima bhi abhi shaadi ke liye tayyar nehi hai...' Armaan said...
Toh baat yaha tak pocha... Tum dono shaadi nehi sagai karenge pehle aur kuch din saat main rehkar ek dusre koh acche se jaanongi phir jab tum dono koh lagta hai shaadi karna chahiyeh tab karenge... Haina...' Billy said...
Armaan nod and other smile to see how Armaan and Riddhima had plan their relation for the coming days...
Tik hai...
Main Padma se baat karti hoon...
Aur PanditJi se bhi...' Ananya said...
Yippieee...
Mujhe jaldi bhabhi milne wala haiii...' Nikkita said running around the house...
Dad... U r sure Princess aap aur mamma ki beti hai...' Armaan asked looking at Nikkita who was roaming and shouting happily around the house...
She stop when he heard Armaan asking this from Billy...
Haan kyu... Koi shak hai tumhe...' Billy said sitting on the couch...
Haina dad...
Dekho... Yeh ladki paagal hogayi hai...
Jaldi se mental hospital bhe jo nehi toh hum logo koh bhi paagal kardengi...' Armaan said laughing...
Bhai... Aapne mujhe paagal kaha...
Nikkita Mallik koh...
How dare u bhai...' Nikkita said putting her hands on her hips and making angry face...
Yes my dearest loving sister...
Hum is ghar main aapko ho princess bhulate haina...
Toh of course aapko hi paagal kaha maine...' Armaan said folding his hands on his chest...
Ab toh aap gaya bhai...
Main aapko chodungi nehi... Aapne mujhe uff Nikkita Mallik koh paagal bola...' Nikkita run after Armaan and Armaan move fastly towards the stairs...
Ananya was coming smiling after talking to Padma and as she saw Nikkita running after Armaan, she stop on the spot...
Armaan came and stand behind her and look at his sister who was coming angriliy towards him...
Yeh kya ho raha hai...
Princess, tum Armaan ki peeche kyu bhag rahi ho...' Ananya asked...
Mom... Bhai ne mujhe paagal kaha...' Nikkita said...
Mom... Paagal koh paagal nehi kahungi toh kya kahungi...
Jo bhi ho niks... But I really love u...' Saying this Asrmaan run upstairs and lock himself in room before Nikkita got caught of him...

IN GUPTA MANSION...

Riddhima was working around the room waiting for Armaan to call him...
Its been more then 30mins and still he haven't call her...She was checking her mobile every 2minutes...
Suddenly it started to ring and Riddhima took the phone only to hear Anjali voice from the other end...
GoodMorning di...
Kya huva kuch kaam hai...' Riddhima said not so interest...
Kya baat hai Ridzy...
Ab main kaam ke liye hi sirf tumhe yaad kar sakte hai kya...' Anjali asked...
Nehi di... Mera woh matlab nehi ta...
Actually kal raat aapse baat huvi na... Issiliye phir aaj aap subah call ki tohmaine socha koi kaam...' Riddhima said...
Anjali laugh and Riddhima heard Muskaan and Sapna sounds from background from Anjali side...
Sapna aur Muski bhi hai aapke saat...' Riddhima ask all excitedly...
Haan... Maine issiliye phone kya tumhe invite karne ke liye...
Kyuna hum chotasa get together rakhe...
Isbaar boy's koh bhi bhulaenge...' Anjali said...
Ridzy... na mat kehna...
Aur tum Armaan koh bhi bolde woh waha aajae... Raat koh waapas chali jaenge...' Muskaan said...
Aur Nikki koh bhi boldena please... Bohot maza aayega...' Sapna said...
Aur humhe kal raat ki puri khabar bhi chahiyeh, in details... Kyu girls...' Muskaan said...
Hearing Muskaan teasing voice, red color took place in her cheeks turning it pinker...
Riddhima felt another call was coming so she look at his mobile to see who was calling only to see Armaan name...
Di... Important call aa rahi hai... Main aapse baad main baat karti hoon... Aur main Nikki koh boldungi... Bye...' Saying this without waiting for Anjali answer Riddhima cut her call and received Armaan call...
Hello...' Riddhima said and no one talk from the other end...
But Riddhima could hear the soft breathing of Armaan...'Kya huva Armaan... Kuch bolenge nehi...' Riddhima ask softly and still no answer...
Armaan...
Kuch bolo... Kya huva...
Mom dad se baat ki...' Riddhima asked...
Haan...' Armaan said and next moment Riddhima's heartbeat was racing fast...
Kya kaha...' Riddhima asked before holding her breath and closing her eyes...
Woh Riddhima...' Armaan said creating the suspense and it was killing Riddhima...
Armaan... Bolo... Kya kaha...
They didn't approve our relation... Did they?' Riddhima asked all nervously and scared...
It took sometimes before Armaan said anything...
Riddhima...
Mom aur Dad...
Riddhima kyat um abhi mujhe mil sakte ho... Main tumhari ghar ki baahar hoon...' Armaan said...
Wht...' Riddhima was shocked to hear this...
Wht the hell Armaan was going outside her house...
Riddhima move to her window and saw Armaan standing near his bike...
Riddhima was wearing a black stop with blue fade jeans as that is what she wears when she is in home...
She didn't bother to change she run down the stairs and out from the house...
Before that she shouted... Mammma... .Main baahar jaa rahi hoon...'
Before Padma could ask where... She was already out of the house...
Padma look outside and saw Armaan waiting... Thinking how childish Riddhima could be, she went back to her work...
Riddhima was out of breath when she reaches to Armaan...
She stops and before asking anything she control her breath...
Armaan sit on his bike and asked her to sit...
Armaan...'
Riddhima... Beitjao...' Armaan said... Not looking at her...
Riddhima didn't have any other choice but to sit...
Armaan zoom off and Riddhima hold him by his waist as her front hit his back...
Armaan stop near the beach... By the time it started to rain and not giving any interest to his surrounding Armaan move inside leaving Riddhima...
Riddhima was surprise with his behavior and move after him...
Armaan... Huva kya hai...
Kuch toh batao...
Aur mujhe yaha kyu lekar aayi ho...' Riddhima said coming behind from him...
Armaan stop and face to her... Riddhima who was coming bumped to him when he suddenly stop and turn to her...
His hands go around her waist why her hands were on his chest...
Itna bekaraar hai jaanne ke liye mom aur dad ne kiya kaha...' Armaan asked looking straight to her eyes...
Woh main...' Riddhima didn't know wht to say...
She was going weak from her knee becox of the closeness and feeling Armaan care her waist slowly...
Armaan move his one hand and put it to his pocket...
Next second he took a bangle...
Then he took Riddhima hand and put it on...
Riddhima...
Yeh haandhani Kada hai...
Mamma ne tumhare liye diya...' Armaan said and next moment Riddhima hugs him...
She was in heaven knowing even Armaan parent were happy with their relation...
Itna drama karne ki kya jarurat ti... Seedhe seedhe nehi bata sakti...' Riddhima said smaching him on his back softly...
Seedhe seedhe, phone pe bata deti toh tumhari expression kaise dekunga main...
Jab toh dil se khush hoti hoon na, it shows in ur eyes... Which I adore the most about u...'Armaan said caring her hair and kissing softly...
Both keep hugging like there is no tomorrow and their life was perfect without anymore sorrow...
Suddenly it started to rain and Riddhima move enjoying the rain drops coming down and kissing her face...
Armaan was lost in her... He hadn't notice before she was wearing black top which was hugging her body showing cave and blue faded jeans...
She was looking like an Angel who was send from heaven...
Riddhima who didn't notice Armaan was checking her out keep enjoying the rain...
When it comes to rain, Riddhima forget about her surrounding and behave like a kid...
She spread her hands and keep turning around while rains drops fall in to her hand and face...
Making her hair and body wet...
Riddhima stop when she heard someone singing...
She turn around only to see Armaan staring at her while he lips move...
Riddhima was surprise to hear him singing as she never thought someone like Armaan could for whom his works only matter...

Tu hi meri hai saari zameen
Chaahe kahin se chaloon

Tujhpe hi aake rukoon

(Armaan move closed to her while looking her not taking off him eye anywhere else...)

Tere siwa main jaoon kahaan
Koi bhi raah chunoon
Tujhpe hi aake rukoon

(He stop infront of Riddhima holding her hands in his... And kiss it like gettleman...)
Tum mile toh lamhe tham gaye
Tum mile toh saare gam gaye
Tum mile toh muskurana aa gaya
(Riddhima got shy and hugs him tightly hiding her red face on his chest... Armaan respond her hiding his face on her hair which was wet by the rain...)

Tum mile toh jaadu cha gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda
(They were lost in each other... Not bothering about the surrounding they keep hugging each other not ready to leave...
But at last Armaan move and hold her hand moving to go from there...)
Tujh mein kinaara dikhe
Dil ko sahara dikhe
Aa meri dhadkan thaam le
(Armaan and Riddhima was in Armaan bike...
Armaan driving and Riddhima hands around him holding him closed... Armaan put her one hand near his heart... Looking from the front mirror to see her face was red...)

Teri taraf hi mude
Yeh saans tujhse jude
Har pal yeh tera naam le
(Armaan turn his face while driving to the side Riddhima rest her chin on Armaan shoulder... Riddhima move her face when Armaan turn and next second she felt Armaan hot breath kissing her cheeks which was red due to cold and shyness...)
Tum mile toh ab kya hai kami
Tum mile toh duniya mil gayi
Tum mile toh mil gaya aasra
(Armaan stop near a place where they sells flower and leaving Riddhima there he went and came back with red roses...)

Tum mile toh jaadu cha gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda
(Riddhima was happy the way he was making everything special for her...
She just hugs him from behind while he drives off with her...)
Din mere tujhse chalein
Raatein bhi tujhse dhalein
Hai waqt tere haath mein
(Armaan stop near a small park where they didn't see anyone around...
He got off and took Riddhima inside with him and pull her closed to him holding her waist...)
Tu hi shehar hai mera
Tujhme hi ghar hai mera
Rehta hai tere saath mein
(Riddhima breath got stuck when she feels how closed both were...
She lower her head while red color took place in her cheeks...
She feels his gaze on her face and she bit her lower lip to control her feelings which was waking inside her body...
Armaan was moving with her to the beat...)
Tum mile toh mil gaya humsafar
Tum mile toh khud ki hai khabar
Tum mile toh rishta sa ban gaya
(Armaan who was lost in Riddhima and her beauty, when he felt how closed they were he was only staring at her without blinking his eyes... He put his finger in her chin and makes her look him only to see her eyes closed...)

Tum mile toh jaadu cha gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda
(Armaan started to move his lips closed to hers still holding her chin while his other hand was around her waist pulling her closed...
Riddhima's both hands were on his well built body and his shirt was in her hand as their desire was getting on fire every passing minute in this chill weather...)

Riddhima didn't open her eyes but she could feel Armaan hot breath hitting on her face...
her heartbeat rose as she felt Armaan breath near her lips... Shiver run down in her spine while her hand hold tight in front of his shirt...
Rain was coming down heavily and soaking both of them with it... They didn't bother with the rain but was lost in each other...
Armaan was unable to control himself as his desire was waking inside him...
He moves his face closed to him and was about to place his lips on her when suddenly his phone started to vibrate on his pocket broking their charm...
Riddhima move away and went out from the park...
Cursing to the caller, Armaan answer the call and said they will be their in 10mins...

RIDDHIMA POV...

My heartbeat was out of control and I have been breathing heavily...
It seems I was about to cross all limits before marriage...
I was surprise for myself not moving away from him and giving everything to him happy...
Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai...
Mujhe pata hai main Armaan se pyar karta hoon lekin itna pyar karta hoon ki main use sab kuch dene ke liye tayyar hogayi...
Sid ki saat maine aise kabhi feel nehi kiya...
Sid koh apni itni kharib aane nehi diya maine...
Sagai ki baad bhi Sid ne koh ek baar bhi itni kharib...
I will be mad if I keep loosing myself when Im around him...
Shaadi se pehle yeh sab...
Nehi nehi... Yeh tik nehi hai...'

My mind was saying all this but my heart wasn't agreeing... Whtever happen just a few minutes ago, true we haven't kiss, still its feel so right...
Even I wanted him to closed that distance... But thanks to the caller, who interrupt our special moment...
I felt my cheeks burn when I remember the closeness between me and Armaan...
I couldn't help but a smile form in my face...

END OF RIDDHIMA'S POV...

ARMAAN POV...

I end the call and look around to see Riddhima no where... I saw her going out and I make my way thinking wht was wrong with me...
I was just about to kiss her...
Wht will she thinks about me...
I promise her I wouldn't cross any limited and do anything without her permission and I lost myself to her...
Dude...
U r gone... Wht if Riddhima got mad at u...'
His mind said...
Nehi nehi... Aisa nehi hoga...
I mean if she really didn't like all this, she herself should stop me... But she didn't...
Wht is mean by this...
Did Riddhima also was atleast this closeness between us...
Or she was just giving herself becox I love her...
No... Yeh nehi ho sakta...
I wouldn't force her and I should control myself and keep distance from her...
Kya karu...
She was looking damn hot...
Shut up Armaan...
If u keep thinking like that, there is a fear u could cross every limit next time...
So just don't ever think about her like that...' his mind said...
Lekin kya karu...
Whenever I saw her, I just got lost in her beauty...
really not fair... Why should she have to look so beautiful every day...
I came out from the park and saw Riddhima standing near the bike...
I saw her face turning red and she was thinking about something and blushing badly...
Shy smile was on her lips while her eyes were shining happily...
I move closed to her and stand there looking at her but as she was so busy thinking whtever she was thinking (I am sure she was thinking about us and the moment we share few minutes ago...) she didn't realize when I came there...
Smile form came to my face seeing how beautiful she was looking with shy smile and while she was blushing...

END OF ARMAAN'S POV...

Chale...
Tumhari Anjali Di ka call aaya... Waha pe bhulaya hai...' Armaan said seeing Riddima didn't realize he was there...
Riddhima came back from lala land and nod her head... She move little away so Armaan could sit first and when he was settle Riddhima sit behind him...
They zoomed off knowing how others will tease knowing both parents approve their relation...

With love

RihooHaws