Part 28

~ TWO DAYS BEFORE ENGAGEMENT ~

Armaan was sitting doing some formalities for a deal that Malliks finalized after the successful fashion show... Armaan was giving all the credit to Riddhima as she was the one who deserve...
Her hard working had took Mallik Enterprise another level up in the business level... No other designer had ever reach that level in last ten years and it was all because of Riddhima and her hard working...
Armaan was so busy in his work that he had forgot that Riddhima was waiting for him in the packing area... Armaan look up from the file when Riddhima banged in to the cabin boiling with anger...
'How dare u Mr.Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima shouted all annoyed of his behavior...
From last two days they were to go and collect the ring but also some work come and Armaan can't make it..
'Riddhima..' Armaan try but she just came and stand in front of him with her hands on her hips...

Armaan didn't get why she was so damn angry...
'Don't take my name.. I know my name okk Armaan Mallik...
How dare u keep me waiting for whole 30mins saying u r coming in 10mins... U r 20mins late Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima says...
'Maine kab..' Armaan started but soon understood why Riddhima was so much angry on him and boiling like hot water... Armaan closed his eyes knowing now no one could save him from his Riddhima as he had been delaying the programmed from two days..
'So Mr. Mallik, I m sure u understand why the hell I am angry on u...' Riddhima says still standing there the way she was...

Armaan open his eyes and look at Riddhima...
Her face were looking cute when she is angry... Her big big eyes, red red cheeks and nose... She was blowing her hair which was coming down from her forehead on to her eyes blocking the sight.. She was getting irritated by it too but didn't dare to move it from her hand...
Armaan move closed to her taking his coat so not letting her wait more, they could move out from the office...
'Baby...' Armaan try his luck but Riddhima cut him out... 'Don't even try Armaan... Main papa koh call karke bata dungi mere hone wali fiance koh time hi nehi hai ek ring select karne ke liyeh...' Riddhima says folding her hands on her chest..

Armaan move closed to her and wrap his hands around her waist pulling her closed...
'Sorry baby...
Woh bohot important deal ta issiliye main sign kar raha ta... Aur aise kaise sign kardete... Padna bhi toh jaruri haina...' Armaan says...
'Armaan..
Tum do din se is bahane bana rahe ho...
I know tum boss ho, lekin at least ek din ke liyeh toh apne kaam koh side pe rakkhe mere saat jaa sakte ho na... Ek gande ki toh baat hai...' Riddhima says...

The moment Armaan took her in his hold, her anger fly out from the window... She always fail to be angry with him for much time..
'I know Riddhima...
I am sorry... But this one was really important.. They wanted me to approve it today itself...'Armaan says...
'Doh din se tumhe important hi kaam ho raha hai jiski wajahse tum mere saat ek ring select karne nehi ja sakte...
Main akele jaakhe bhi select kar sakti hoon... Ya Mom ya Ananya Aunty bhi jaakhe select kar sakte hai... Lekin maine mana kiya tumhare kehne pe...
U wanna select it thats why only...' Riddhima says making a cute pout...
'I know Riddhima... Aur maine promise bhi kiya ta hum aaj chalenge...
Toh abhi chalo ya, mujse naraz hokhe sagai cancel karne ki soch rahi ho...' Armaan says winking at her to make her mood good...
His luck didn't go waste as an adorable smile came on Riddhima face.. Also soon it change to a naughty one...
'Socha toh aise.. Lekin main tum jaise rich hunk koh apne haat se jaane kaise dete..' Riddhima says winking back...

Armaan laugh hearing riddhima replying and giving a quick kiss on her cheeks leave her and move out from the cabin wearing his coat...
Both were soon in the ring shop... Armaan mobile started to ring and leaving Riddhima to look if she find any ring... Armaan came back to see Riddhima sitting looking at two ring... She was confused as both rings were looking adorable...
'Kiya huva... Pasand nehi aayi...' Armaan ask standing behind her and bending down... As he was bending his face was closed to her ear and his breath was kissing Riddhima neck and shoulder...
But this time, it didn't effect her as her attention was on the rings..
'Armaan.. Mujhe toh yeh dono bhi bohot acchi hai.. Koan sa wala choose karun...' Riddhima ask as she was putting her nail in mouth...
Armaan smile knowing she was really confused and took away her hand from her mouth...
'Stop eating nails Riddhima...
Waise bhi I am the one who should choose ur ring na.. So let me do... Tum mere liye ring dekho tab tak...' Armaan says..
Armaan ask the shop keeper to show males ring to Riddhima and he ask Riddhima to come with him... As Riddhima move with him, Armaan look at the rings Riddhima was checking a while before...
The two rings Riddhima was confused between was beautiful... But another ring caught his attention...
'Bhaiyya, yeh wala dikhao zara...' Armaan ask and the man smiles...
'Lagta hai aap dono ki choice ek jaise hai.. Dono koh same ring pasand aaya...' He said...
Armaan was confused when he says this so he look at him with questions in his eyes... 'Woh madam koh bhi pehle yeh ring pasand aayi... Lekin prize dekh ke mana kardiya..' Shopkeeper says...

Armaan check the prize tag and smile knowing how his Riddhima is... She always think about the prize before choosing anything...
'Bhaiyya isse pack karwa doh.. aur woh wale koh bhi...' Armaan ask him to pack the one Riddhima choose from one sight and took another so he could surprise her in the engagement day...
'Doh doh kyun...' Shopkeeper asked...
'Bhaiyya... Aapne dekha na.. abhi main use yeh dikhaya toh mujhe bohot sunaenge.. Main use surprise dena chahta hoon..' Armaan says...
Seeing how much Armaan loves Riddhima he gave his bless to him and Riddhima... Armaan pay for both ring before Riddhima comes and put one ring on his pocket...
'Armaan...' Soon Riddhima came again confused...
Armaan help her choosing ring for him as she was confused about the size this time...

~ IN CAR ~

'Armaan.. Dikhao na ring..' Riddhima keep asking from the last 10mins but Armaan didn't bug... He was just enjoying this moment seeing how desperate Riddhima wants to see which ring he had choosen for her...
'Riddhima.. Ghar toh pochne doh...
Waise mom ka call aayi toh hum pehle mere ghar jaenge...' Armaan says..
'Armaan.. I don't mind where u r taking me, mujhe bas ring dikhao...' Riddhima says...
'Kiya baat hai..
Sach main u don't mind where I take u...' Armaan ask and Riddhima's stop talking hearing this...
'I mean woh...' Riddhima didn't know wht to say... Actually she just wants to look at the ring and she didn't know why she said that, its true she loves to go his place, soon it would be her house too...
'Woh kiya Riddhima...
mujhe nehi pata ta tumhe itni jaldi hai mere saat mere ghar pe jaane ki...' Armaan said trying to make her forget about the ring for a while and he was successful diverting her mind...
'Aise koi baat nehi hai Armaan...
Maine toh bas aise hi kaha ta... Aur waise bhi teen din se main toh tumhare ghar pe zyada time rehti hoon na...
Aur kisne kaha mere upar sab kaam daalne koh...' Riddhima complain...
'Arey... maine nhi kaha tujhe party ki tayyari karne main mom and nikki ki help karne koh...
Tumne khud offer kiya un dono koh... Ab mujhe blame mat karo ok...' Armaan shot back to her...
'Toh aur kiya karu...
Tum aur Billy uncle dono kaam pe hota hai... Ananya aunty aur Nikki akele saare kaam sambhal rahi hai...
Someone should help them na...' Riddhima says...
'Haan toh is main mujhe kyun blame kar rahi ho... Kaam ki wajahe toh...
Waise bhi main aur dad ne guest list tayyar ki ti.. Aur card toh...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Card hum dono koh select karna ta aur tumne asaani kehdi jo mujhe accha lage woh tik hoga...'Riddhima says...
'Toh galat kiya hai.. Jo design tumne choose ki, woh accha hai...
Mujhse zyada tumhe pata hai...' Armaan says...

Knowing Armaan will give answer to her every question, Riddhima stop talking...
She look out from the window folding her hands on chest making fake angry face... Armaan was glad Riddhima stop talking for a while and forget about the ring...
Soon both reach Mallik Mansion and not waiting for Armaan Riddhima went leaving Armaan behind... Knowing she was not happy with him and he knows he shouldn't have let her choose everything because she wants both of them to decide everything...
Every related decision that took in their engagement, Riddhima wants both of them to decide from the very first day so it would be perfect for both in future...

Riddhima was welcome by Ananya and Nikki who were sitting in the hall having juice as it was so hot out and roaming around that big house, make anyone thirsty...
'Bhabs... Aagayi aap.. Bhai kaha hai...' Nikki ask seeing Riddhima coming and sit next to Ananya with angry face... Ananya and Nikki understand her silent as she didn't hear Nikki or she was really in bad mood to answer...
'Riddhima...' Ananya call her touching her shoulder, Riddhima came back to earth feeling Ananya caring hand on her shoulder...'hah...'
'Kiya huva Bhabs... Aaj phirse bhai ne...' Nikki stop seeing Armaan coming smiling and his eyes were watching Riddhima every action... 'Bhai toh aapke saat aaya hai.. Phir kiya huva...' Nikki finished her sentence...
'Armaan.. Kiya huva...
Riddhima ki mood itni kharab kyun hai...' Ananya ask showing angry eyes to Armaan...
'Mom.. Kuch nehi huva..
Riddhima koh ring dekhna ta jo maine uske liyeh pasand kiya...' Armaan says sitting next to Nikki facing Ananya and Riddhima...
'Matlab aap dono saat main nehi gaye ring choose karne ke liyeh...' Nikki ask...
'Nehi.. Hum dono saat main gaya ta...' Armaan says taking water from kaka who bring for him and Riddhima...
'Toh phir... Bhabs koh phirse kyun dekhna...' Nikki ask...
'Woh maine uske liyeh choose ki aur woh mere liyeh choose kiya...
So maine use dikhae bina pack kardi na...' Armaan says...

Riddhima was not happy so she just keep quite knowing she would blasted on Armaan if she open her mouth and she don't want in front of Ananya and Nikki...
'Armaan.. tum bhi na...
Dikha dete use... Baat koh keechne ki jarurat kiya hai...' Ananya scold Armaan...
'Mom...' Armaan try to protect himself but Riddhima cut him...
'Mom.. Maine kitni baar use kaha mujhe dikhao...
Waise bhi maine try bhi nehi kiya ta... Ab fit nehi huvi toh...
Lekin nehi.. Armaan koh toh bas...
Ek toh hum log saara kaam sambhal rahi hai uparse yeh Armaan... Aur bola kisne kaha mujhe aap dono koh help karne koh...' Riddhima complain as she got the opportunity...
'Maine issiliyeh bola kyun pehle tumne complain ki ti...' Armaan says...
'Maine complain nehi kiya ok Armaan...
Maine just aise kaha tum help nehi karte aur yeh sirf meri sagai nehi hai..hum dono ki hai... Aur jitna main sab kaam main madat kar rahi hoon utna tumhe bhi karna chahiyeh...' Riddhima says...
'Haan I know but mujhe office ki kaam bhi toh karna hota hai...' Armaan says..
'Tum toh aise bol rahi ho mujhe koi kaam nehi hoti Armaan...
Don't forget even I work in ur office... Aur mujhe bhi kaam hota hai phir bhi I find time to do other works which related to our personal life...' Riddhima shot back...

Mean while, Ananya and Nikki were enjoying this bickering of Armaan and Riddhima...Smiling how childish both could be...
'Bas karo dono...
Kaise bacchio ki tarah ladrahi ho...' Ananya at last spoke between them and both stop...
'Mom.. Riddhima ne start ki...' this time Armaan complain...
'Toh kiya huva,,, Jo Riddhima keh rahi hai woh bilkul tik keh rahi hai...
Tum aur tumhara dad toh bas list tayyar ki guest ki baaki sab kaam hum ladies kar rahi hoon...'Ananya support Riddhima...
Armaan look shocked hearing this... He didn't know Ananya would be supporting Riddhima instead of him... Armaan look at Riddhima with shocked eyes and Riddhima show her tongue on her victory...

Before both could start again, Nikki ask to show her rings... Ananya also ask so not having another option Armaan took the ring out from his pocket... It was his and hers, both Ananya and Nikki like it...
'Riddhima... What u r going to wear that day on Party...' Ananya ask...
Riddhima look at Armaan knowing he said he would be deciding wht she would wear... Seeing Riddhima looking at Armaan, Ananya understand...
'Ooppps... Lagta hai galat insaan se poocha...
Armaan tum hi batao Riddhima kiya pehenne wali hai...' Ananya ask giving a teasing look to Armaan who act as innocent, that he didn't know wht Ananya was talking about...
'Mom... As we decided it would be formal party, everyone would be wearing formal cloths na...
Saari toh tik hai, evening gown bhi tik hai...' Armaan says..
'Haan toh yeh tum decide karenge na Riddhima kiya pehennenge...
Tumhe Riddhima saari main accha lagta hai ya gown main...' Ananya asked...
'Mom.. Kal pata chaljaenge Riddhima koh woh kiya pehennege...' Armaan says...
'Fit nehi huva toh...' Nikki ask naughtily just to tease them...
'Toh Riddhima could make it fit for herself...' Armaan said carelessly...
'How mean bhai... Aap dono ki sagai hai and aap chahte ho bhabs apni dress fitting karke tik kare...' Nikki says...
'Yaar tum log mujhse against kyun ho... Jo main keh raha hoon, sab galat lagte hai aap log koh...'Armaan says...
'Kyun hum ladies hai and ladies knows more then guys...' Nikki says...

Armaan knows he wouldn't beat them so joins his hand saying sorry and left from there...
'bhabs, Bhai ne aapko hint diya aap kiya pehennenge...' Nikki ask Riddhima as soon Armaan left from there...
'Nehi... Aise kuch nehi bataya mujhe... na diya...' Riddhima says looking at Armaan who was looking at her and wink before going away from her sight...

~ PREVIOUS DAY BEFORE THE ENGAGEMENT ~

Armaan and Riddhima took leave from work and was helping Ananya and Nikki...
Billy had to go to meet some dealers as Armaan wouldn't leave the country becox he had to be in front of Ananya as Ananya order...
Most of the day, Riddhima was in Mallik Mansion...
Muskaan, Sapna and Anjali joins... .Atul was handling Mallik Enterprise on absent of Armaan and Billy Uncle...

By that night 10pm decoration was done,,,
They had put a big tent outside in the garden as Armaan want... It was decorated by Purple and White curtains... Also red carpet was on the ground leading to the stage they put in the middile of the tent... Lilly's and Orchid's around the stage decorating it...
Ananya was ordering some servant to distribute the cards on right addresses from morning... They got the cards in morning so Anjali and Nikki helps Ananya writing guest name on the cards while Sapna and Muskaan helps Armaan and Riddhima with decoration...
Garden were beautifully decorated and no problem was having in light, everything were perfect by the time they end that night...
'Mom.. I m hungry...' Armaan says as he sit next to Ananya who was checking some last minute preparation calling catories and other arrangement that should be done by next day before 4...
Party would be starting by 7pm and they were to start the engagement ceremony by 8pm...
'Haan ek minute Armaan... Mujhe yeh list check karna hai...
kaka will be serving the dinner shortly... Tum log jaakhe fresh hojao...' Ananya says as she was busy at the moment...

Armaan and Nikki move to their rooms while others move to guest rooms which was open for them...
Armaan knows it would be the best time to give Riddhima the dress he decide her to wear for the next day... So he msg Riddhima to come to his room... He thought Riddhima would make some excuse so went to washroom to get a cold shower as it was so hot...
All the work make him sweat so he just wanted to feel the cold water...

On the other hand, when Riddhima saw the msg from Armaan she smile knowing why he must be calling her.. It was Riddhima who got freshen up as others were laying down as they were tired...
After Riddhima came, Muskaan went to freshen up and Riddhima except from there saying she is going to help Ananya with the dinner and other things she might need help...
Anjali and Sapna didn't say anything as they were really tired...

Riddhima came to Armaan room and standing outside she knock the door...
No answer from inside... Riddhima again knock and after knocking three times, she open the door to see no one in the room...
'Yeh Armaan kaha chala gaya...
Mujhe bhulake khud gayab...' Riddhima says and she move inside to see if he was in balcony or not... But he wasn't there either...
Thinking where he must have gone, she turn around to go... Before she could cross the door of washroom, Armaan came out all of sudden and Riddhima bumped to him...

Riddhima lost her balance and was about to fall when Armaan hold her before she could hit the floor...
Armaan also didn't know Riddhima was there in the room so not wearing anything he came out with towel around his waist and his body was bare with little waters dropping down from his hair to shoulder and to his manly body which was perfectly built...
Riddhima had her eyes closed but felt Armaan bare body and she felt current run down in her spine...
Her heartbeat goes fast and she tight her eyes not opening as she knows she would loose her sense seeing him like that...
Armaan also was lost in Riddhima, whose eyes were closed due to fear of hitting the hard floor... But she was lucky that he got caught of her on right time before both lost the balance...
'Riddhima... Tum yaha kiya kar rahi ho...' Armaan ask as it was him who first came to sense...
Riddhima open her eyes when Armaan ask this and stand straight making distance between them.. She turn her back towards Armaan feeling shy and red color crap on her cheeks turning it pinkish...

Armaan also feel the nervousness around them so he quickly move to the bed where he left his T.Shirt which he took out to wear for the night...
Putting in properly, again he spoke knowing he had to end this silent around them...
'Riddhima...' Armaan call her name...
'Woh tumne msg kiya ta.. Issiliye,,,' Riddhima answer knowing Armaan wants to know why she was here... She was feeling shy to face her so she said standing like that...
Armaan smile seeing the shy Riddhima and move towards his wardrobe and took out parcel from there...

Armaan came in front of Riddhima and she was looking everywhere else but not to him...
'Yeh tumhare liyeh...' Armaan forward the gift... 'Tum kal party main yeh pehennenge...Please...'Armaan ask...
Riddhima nod and took the gift from her... 'Check karlena... As Nikki ne kaha size main tohda different aa sakte hai...However maine Nikki koh saat lekhe gaya ta yeh laane ke liye and she thinks this one would be perfect fitting for u...' Armaan says...
Before Riddhima could say anything, Ananya call from down stairs saying dinner was ready and everyone to come down...

Quickly Riddhima left from there and went to guest room and keep it there..
After dinner, Armaan drop Sapna, Muskaan and Riddhima to Gupta house.. Atul came to take Anjali, so they both went to their house...

~ GUPTA MANSION ~

As Armaan drop Riddhima and it was late, so he didn't come inside... Padma and Shashank were in the hall talking about something but seeing Riddhima come with Sapna and Muskaan, they stop...
Riddhima didn't wait as it was late, so wishing goodnight to them she went to her room...
Muskaan and Sapna sit with Padma and Shashank for a while before going to the bed..
Riddhima went to her room and lock the door... She took out the parcel Armaan gave her look at the dress...
A smile form in her lips and she thought to try it, but she was so tired she didn't feel like to... Knowing no one would disturb her till late the next day she kept the parcel in her wardrobe and went to change...

As usual before going to sleep Armaan call her and both keep talking about the next day for sometimes...
Their happiness were reaching up the sky touching in the highest... Both keep talking late and Riddhima didn't know when she slept talking to her prince charm...

~ ENGAGEMENT DAY and PARTY ~

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

I was getting ready for the party and also the most important day of my life...
As it was every girls dream to get engage and get married to the one and special person they love to no end... Today, was the day for me...
Today, was the day I would be offically engage in front of the whole world to Armaan...
Armaan, who love me to no end...
Armaan, who will never let the sorrow touch me...
Armaan, who would do anything to keep me happy and the smile on my face every second...
Armaan, who would keep me happy by being my side...
Armaan was the one and only guy that was mean to be for me in this whole world...
God has send him, just to be with me in my life to make me strong and fight others who try to hurt, give pain to me...
Who try to play my life and ruin it, but today I know there was someone who would protect me from all the enemies and that someone was ARMAAN...

'Riddhima... Itni der se andar kiya kar rahi ho...
Chalo we r getting late baccha...' I came back to my sense when I heard my mother shouting from outside the room...
As I didn't want anyone to see till I didn't get full ready to tonight party...
Sapna and Muskaan were asking her to go parlour with them but I refused knowing Armaan will like me with simple makeup and in simple way...
I didn't think what other would think, because Armaan was the one who matters to me now...
His like and dislike...
'Riddhima..' Again mom call and I answer her knowing she wouldn't stop knocking the door if I didn't answer her... 'Mom.. Main aa rahi hoon... Bas 5mins..'
'Tik hai.. Tum ek kaam karo...
Tum Muskaan aur Sapna ki saat aajana main... Main aur Shashank abhi nikal rahi hoon...
Humhe kuch kaam hai so jaldi jaana hai...' Mom says...
'Tik hai mom...' I call her back...

Before leaving the room, I look at the mirror checking myself one last time...
'Here I come Mr.Armaan Mallik...' I said winking looking at myself in the mirror...

~ RIDDHIMA POV END ~

Muskaan and Sapna were waiting for Riddhima in the hall...
Five minutes before Padma came down without Riddhima and ask them to come with Riddhima, As she and Shashank had to collect something on the way to Mallike Mansion they would leave before them...
'Yeh Ridzy itni time kyun laga rahi hai...' Muskaan said sitting on the couch as Sapna just came from kitchen getting water for them...
'Common Muski...
Uski sagai hai.. Toh of course woh time toh lagaenge...
Waise mujhe uski dress dekhna hai... But woh hai ki humhe dikhayi nehi...' Sapna says...
'Haan.. Maine bhi uski peecha isbaat koh lekar bohot ghumi.. Lekin usne dikhayi nehi yeh kehkar jab woh tayyar hogi tab dekh lena...' Muskaan said...
'Tum dono ka inthizaar khatam hogayi..
Dekho main aagayi ready hokar...' Riddhima says coming down from the stairs...
Sapna and Muskaan trun around to see Riddhima and Muskaan who open her mouth to speak couldn't say anything because Riddhima was looking Masha Allahh...

~ IN MALLIK MANSION ~

Nikki was ready wearing a green evening gown which was coming down upto her knee... She left her hair opening and put little make up as she her self didn't like to put so much make up...
After getting ready she came to see if her mother was ready and saw Ananya standing in front of the mirror wearing black long evening gown with matching jewelry...
'Wow mom.. U r looking gorgeous... Koan kahenge aap doh baccho ki ma hai..
Aap toh bohot young lagti ho...' Nikki says seeing Ananya already...
'badmaash... Aate hi shuru hogayi na...' Ananya said turning and hitting Nikki cheek playfully...
'Sach main Mom... Dad koh aane doh, woh bhi aise bolenge...' Nikki says and just than Billy enter...

Seeing both ladies ready, Billy stop on the spot staring to the lovely ladies of his family...
'Wow.. Mere dono ladies ek dum tayyar hai...
Ananya... Tum toh Nikki ki badi behen lag rahi ho... Beautiful...' Billy says...
Ananya and Nikki look at each other and next moment brush out laughing... Billy who didn't know why they were laughing, look at them with questions in his eyes...
'Mom.. Dad kabhi nehi badhal sakte...
Aap dono continue karo... Main Bhai koh dekhti hoon... Pata nehi woh aaj itna time kyun laga raha hai...' Nikki said controlling her laugh and still she couldn't help laughing she left the room...

~ IN ARMAAN ROOM ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

I was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself...
I don't know why, something was missing... But what... I keep staring and I know everyone would say whatever I wear, I look dashing and hot...
I make my hair with my hands and put the jacket over the shirt which I took matching to the color of gown I gift Riddhima to wear today's party and our engagement...

Yes, At last,,,
At last today was the day, the day Riddhima, My love would be offically engage to me in front of thousands of people...
Knowing girls drool over me, I feel pitty for them becox I would be only Riddhima's from today... That too offically...
I was happy, Happy my waiting came to an end...
It happen weeks before the day, I met her after searching of two long years...

As I was ready, I took out the ring which I got for her, the ring first Riddhima like but seeing the price she ask him to choose another ring... It was his luck, his eyes fell on it and even he like it...
'I know tum bohot khush hogi yeh dekhke Riddhima...' kissing the ring and I put it back on to the box...
There was a knock on the door and I went to open to see Nikki standing smiling... She was to shouted on me but don't know wht happen, no words came from her mouth...

~ ARMAAN POV ENDS ~

It was 7pm and first one to reach was Padma and Shashank...
Also Atul and Anjali joins them shortly along with Rahul... Ananya and Billy were standing near the entrance to welcome to the guest...
They were talking and soon guest started to arrive...
Ananya ask Anjali to go and get Armaan and Nikki as they were taking time to come out...

Anjali goes with Atul and Rahul inside but they didn't need to go further as Armaan and Nikki were coming out...
Anjali was wearing a long blue dress with matching jewelry... Her hair was make in a bun and she put minumum make up which make her look beautiful...
Atul were wearing blue shirt with black jeans and black jacket... Whereas Rahul, was wearing brown shirt with black jeans and jacket...
'Anjy... U r looking beautiful...'Armaan says as he welcome Atul and Rahul at last Anjali who was first meeting with Nikki...
'Mere bhai... Woh mere patni hai...' Atul says smiling and making them separate away from each other as Armaan was hugging Anjaly tight knowing Atul would get jealous...
'Haan toh maine kab kaha mere patni hai..
Main toh uski behen se pyar karta hoon aur sagai karne wala hoon aaj..' Armaan says...
'Phir tu Anjali se flirt kyn kar raha hai saale...' Atul says...
'Atul...' Anjali says but Rahul and Armaan laugh as it was the way they talk to each other...

Armaan and Rahul give hi5 to each other and Nikki shake her head knowing Armaan was just pulling Atul leg...
'Anjy... Chodo na in log koh...
Yeh log toh aise hi baat karte hai ek dusre se... Chalo... Guest aana shuru hogayi...' Nikki says and she took Anjali with her leaving the three friend...
'Yaar Champ, tumhe ab tak pata hona chahiyeh tujhe irritate karne ke liyeh Armaan aise Anjali koh bolte hai...
Hum dono koh pata hai tum kitni possessive ho Anjy koh lekhe...' Rahul says...
'Chill Champ...
U know I only Love Riddhima... Main toh aise hi bol rahi ti...' Armaan says...
'Ab tumne Riddhima ki naam li hai toh poochna padega, woh nehi aayi abhi tak...' Rahul ask...
'Haan.. Pata nehi kaha rehgayi...' Armaan says looking at the time and it was 7 15pm...
'Call karke poocho kaha hai...' Rahul says...
Before Armaan could say anything or call Riddhima, Billy call him as some important guest arrive...

Guest were coming and almost everyone had come...
Even Sapna and Muskaan had come but Armaan hadn't seen Riddhima yet...
Knowing Riddhima is already there and why he hadn't seen her yet, Armaan scan the place but didn't saw her...

After meeting some special guest's Armaan joins with others...
'Riddhima kaha hai...' Armaan at last ask not seeing her around...
'Woh toh abhi yahi ti... Pata nehi kaha chali gayi...' Anjali says...
'Bhai.. Don't tell me aapne abhi tak bhabs koh nehi dekha... She was looking so gorgeous...' Nikki said and Armaan make a face knowing everyone had seen her but not him...
He was dying to see her wearing that dress he gifted her...
'Waise I must say to be brother in law, aapke choice bohot accha hai..' Anjali says...
'Aur dekho...
Armaan ne bhi same color ki shirt pehena hai...' Sapna says...
'Wah.. Kiya pyar hai...' Muskaan said...
'Guys... Riddhima kaha hai koi toh batao...' Armaan says getting irritate knowing they were teasing him and Riddhima must be involve them too with her hide and seek game...

Others started to laugh seeing how desperate Armaan was asking for Riddhima...
Armaan look at them with fake anger and them stop laughing trying to hard to control as Riddhima says a few minutes ago it was so much fun to see Armaan making those faces...
'Riddhima ne sahi kaha...
Armaan tum aise muh banate waqt bohot funny lagte hai...' Anjali says...
'Haan.. Aur main pehli baar dekh rahi hoon bhai koh aise face banate huve...' Nikki says...
'Haan haan.. Sab has lo...
Tum log koh toh main baad main dekhlunga...' Armaan says...
'Dude... Humhe baad main dekhlena...
Lekin tum Ridzy ke liyeh pooch rahi ti na... Woh dekho...' Atul says and Armaan turn around to see were Atul was pointing...

The light goes off and people started to talk...
'Hi everyone... Don't worry... Light koh kuch nehi huva hai...
Aap log soch rahi hogi yeh light achanak se kaise gaye...' Nikki said holding the mike who was now on stage... Spotlight was on her...
'Actually, aap sabko pata hoga ki yeh party kis liyeh hai...
Aur is party koh aur enjoyable and memorable bana ke liyeh humne kuch socha hai... Why don't we start this night with a beautiful song from someone who u all known...
Actually this one is for my brother, Armaan Mallik...
Bhai, Mujhe pata hai aap woh insaan ke liye inthizaar kar rahi hai jo aap sabse zyada indhuniyamein of course aapke family ki baad pyar karta hai...
Hum sabne milke (Nikki says as the gang joins her on stage...) aapko already bohot tang ki...
Lekin humne socha aisa kuch kyunna kare aap bhi is din koh kabhi na bhoole... Aur hum sabke liyeh memorable ho...' Nikki says...

Atul took the mike from Nikki... 'Toh humne bohot request karne ki baad, woh maan gayi hai... Aur woh haaskar tumhare liye yeh song dedicate kar rahi hai Armaan...'
'Aur hum sab yeh unmeed karte hai aap sabko yeh song pasand aaye, aur uski performance bhi...' Anjali says...
'So people.. Hold ur breath and welcome to...' Rahul says and everyone stand around him so they all could say the name together...
'Riddhima Gupta...' They said and guest claps and everyone waits for Riddhima...
'Armaan... This one is for u...' Came Riddhima voice and soon the song started...

~ YEH WADA RAHA FROM MOVIE YEH WADA RAHA ~

La, la la la la la, la la la la la la la
La, la la la la, la la la la la
(Riddhima was standing at the entrance of the tent holding a mike... Spot light was on her and she was smiling with her most beautiful smile adoring her face..
Everyone turn around to look at her and Armaan also turn around to see where she was...)

Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha
Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan
Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza
(Riddhima sang as she moves towards Armaan pointing him and them touching her heart... Armaan smile hearing her sweet voice... He was on cloud9 and it was really a big surprise for him as he didn't get any clue of this till now...)

O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah - 2
Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha
(Armaan was lost in Ridhdima and her beauty... He was staring her without blinking his eyes and Riddhima came and stand in front of him...
Riddhima give the mike to Nikki who was standing closed to Armaan and took his hand on her...)

La la la la la, la la la la la
Main aawaaz hoon to tu hai geet mera - 2
Jahan se niraala manmeet mera
(Armaan was still lost in her and Riddhima took Armaan to the stage...
Without saying anything, Armaan walk with her upto the stage...)

Mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha
(As they were standing on the stage, Riddhima left Armaan hand and singing the lyrics walking around him...)

Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha
Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan
Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza
(Armaan gave his best smile seeing hearing the meaning of the song and Riddhima smile winking at him knowing now he was back to his sense as from the the moment he saw her, he was lost in her beauty...
It was what Riddhima wanted to see, his expression was as she expected...)

Kisi mod pe bhi na yeh saath toote
Mere haath se tera daaman na chhoote
(Armaan sang as he holds Riddhima hands and pulling her close to him...
Riddhima smile hearing Armaan joining with her... Riddhima lower her eyes when Armaan put her hands upto his lips and kissing it softly...)

Kabhi khwaab mein bhi tu mujhse na roothe
Mere pyaar ki koi khushiyaan na loote
(Riddhima sang looking at Armaan and both soon share a beautiful eyelock and Riddhima put her one hand on Armaan cheek cupping it and Armaan close his eyes feeling her touch...)

Mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha
Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha
Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan
Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza
(Armaan sang as he hold Riddhima hand which was cup his cheek and feeling it...
Armaan open his eyes and look at Riddhima kissing her palm which was closed cup his cheek.. Armaan holds her from waist with the other hand and pull her closed to him..)

Tujhe main jahan ki nazar se chura loon
Kahin dil ke kone mein tujhko chhupa loon
(Riddhima sing as she put her other hand on his chest and Armaan was holding her other hand near his heart...
Riddhima could feel his heart beating and with every beat it was saying her name...)

Kabhi zindagi mein pade mushkilein to
Mujhe tu sambha le, tujhe main sambha loon
(Armaan sing and started to move slowly to the beat holding Riddhima in his arms and promising her...
Riddhima blink her eyes saying he trust him...)

O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah - 2
Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha
(Riddhima sang...)

Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha
Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan
Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza
O la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la
Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha
(Both sang together and was lost in each other again...
As the song goes on, Armaan and Riddhima felt their surrounding vanished around them...
They felt that it was only them their, no one else...)

Yeh vaada raha
(Riddhima sing the last line and this time Armaan saw, she means every single word she sing tonight, only for him...
Armaan kiss her forehead and both were lost in each other eyes...)

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

I have been hiding from Armaan eyes from the moment I saw him when I reach the place... I saw him talking to some guest which came from other country...
Dad and Uncle also were busy talking to some other people so I thought to play hide and seek for sometimes...
It was 7 35 and I know I have 25more mins to play hide and seek with Armaan... I walk looking at Armaan so I could hide from his eye as I wanna see his expression when he sees me...

As I move inside, I bumped to Nikki and she shouted excitedly but on right time I put my hand on her mouth stopping her...
Nikki ask from action why I put my hand on her mouth and I request her not to shout and take my hand from her mouth, explaining her why... She understood and soon I met others and tell them not to tell Armaan I reach...
15mins past and I saw Armaan searching around the place looking for someone...
'Bhabs... Bhai bohot der se aapko dhund raha hai...' Nikki says...
'Guys I have a superb idea... Ridzy please mana mat karna...' Atul says...
I didn't know wht was going in Anjy di mind... But I look at her what she was thinking...
'Nikki ne mujhe yeh idea diya...
Kyunna tum Armaan ke liyeh ek song gaaye..' Anjy di says...
'Di, Main kaise...' I said...
'Common Ridzy... It would be really superb and enjoyable...
U should do it.. At least for Bhai...Hum sab jaante hai woh idiot hai aur aise kuch nehi socha hoga bhai ne...' Nikki says..

I didn't know wht to say but even I feel it would be something different and Armaan would be happy...
'Please Ridzy.. Maanjao na...
Tumne itni der Armaan ki nazaronse bach ke raha hai, kuch time aur... I m sure for u both it would be the one of the best day and special too...' This time it was Sapna who speak...
'Sahi kaha Sapna... Aur Ridzy...
U know yaha bohot media ki log bhi hai... Socho.. Jo ladki ya Armaan ka life partner banne ki khuwab dekhte hai, woh log ki kitna jealous hoga yeh dekhke...' Muskaan says...
'Issiliyeh toh main nehi karna chahti...' I says...
'Common Ridzy...
I m sure woh Siddhant aur Shilpa bhi yeh news pe aayenge toh dekhenge...Waise bhi tum dono ki sagai tohdi der main hone wala hai...
It would be really awesome...' Atul says...
'Aur u should let Siddhant knows u have move on... for good and better...' Rahul says...

I think about what my friends were saying and even I felt it would be something unique to do...
I look at them and saw how much they want me to do it... For Armaan, for us and for them and both family...
'Okey... I will do it...But main koan sa song gaaun..' I asked them...
'Jo tum hamesha se hi gun guna te ho bachpanse... tumhari favorite...' Anjali says...
'Awww di... U still remember...' I says hugging her...
'How can I forget when it comes to u Ridzy, my princess...' Anjy di says and she hugs me back...
'Bhai yaha aa rahi hai, Ridzy.. Bhaago...' Nikki says...
I move away from them and wait for other to handle everything as they said they would... I move towards the entrance as Nikki ask I should come from there...

I saw Armaan moving towards the gang and they were teasing him... I stand hiding from everyone eyes and soon the light goes off and Muskaan came with mike and which me all the best...
I look around to see Nikki standing on the stage and other also joins them...
I smile hearing Nikki's each and every word and how others also support and joins her on stage... I got ready...

I know it was the moment...
The moment he wanted to see me wearing the dress he choose for me... I was ready to capture every single expression of his in my heart...
As I says 'Armaan this one is for u...' ,He turn around and even I got lost in him...
Sure he was looking dashing and hot...
With same color shirt as my dress and black jacket over it... He had left first two button of his shirt open letting his well built chest visible...
As I look at his eyes, I know he was admiring me like I was admiring him... Spark twinkling in his blue eyes and the naughty smile which form in his lips didn't get unnoticed by me...

~ RIDDIMA POV END ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

As I heard Riddhima sweet voice, I turn around to face the enterance... .
She was standing there, my eyes fell on her, I was lost..
Lost of word seeing the beautiful and gorgeous Angel standing in front of my eyes... As I had imagine, she was looking most beautiful girl in the world...
As I had wear purple shirt, the same color of her gown which I choose for her... She was looking Masha Allah and I just want that moment to stop there... I felt it happen for me only as the rest go fades around me...
It was only her, I could see, nothing else... No one else...

I look at her from head to bottom and again bottom to head...
As she wears the purple long dress with black high heels... Diamond simple earrings and the necklance I gift her... One hand it was diamond bracelet which I have her..
My glare move to her face, she put simple and light make up... Just the way I like, and her hair was left open flying freely and some kissing her forehead and cheeks...

I didn't know when she came and stand so closed to me... That spark in her eyes were telling me so many things...
I know like me, she was also really really happy tonight, it was our dream now, dream to be together and tell everyone that we belong to each other...
I didn't know when she took my hand on hers and saw the blush crap on her cheeks turning it pinkish... The shy smile and I just couldn't move my eyes from hers...
She took me to the stage and soon I came back to reality and hear which song she was singing for me...

I was so happy she had choose this song as it was one of my favorite as I m not a fan of singers and don't watchi movies and songs...
As she sang, I felt she was meaning every words of the lyrics and soon I joins her...
We both were lost in each other and I keep singing along with her to support her,...

~ ARMAAN POV ENDS ~

'Ehem ehem ehem...' Both Armaan and Riddhima came back to the earth hearing fake coughing around then by their friends and guest were clapping for them... Riddhima smile and Armaan move closed to her holding her by waist...
'Hayye... Kabhi moaka nehi chodte hero Ridzy koh apne baahon main lene ke liyeh...' Muskaan says..
'U both looking amazing and awesome together...' Anjali says...
'Waise bhai, ab aapki inthizaar toh khatam hogaya almost... Ab toh khush hona...' Nikki said winking at Armaan who smile and look Riddhima who was standing with lowering her eyelash...
'Bohot...' Armaan says...
'Niks... Almost kyun..' Rahul ask...
'Dakkan.. Almost issiliyeh abhi sagai ke liyeh tohda waqt bacha hai...
Aur Armaan aur Riddhima ki inthizaar tab pura khatam hoga, jab dono ek dusre koh ring pehena de... Samjha...' Muskaan says...
'Pehli baar tumne akalmandki baat ki Muskaan... Proud of u...' Rahul says patting Muskaan back...

Muskaan gave him a killing look for making fun of her and Sapna hold her knowing she would move and hit Rahul for it...
'Rahoool... Tu hamesha Muski koh itna tang kyun karta hai...' Armaan ask...
'Dude... Tu apne wale koh dekho na.. Kyun dusron ki life main interest ho raha hai...' Rahul says...

They move down from the stage and soon billy was on the stage...
They couldn't continue with the conversation as Billy started to talk asking for everyone attention...
'Ladies and Gentlemens...
Thank u so much for coming and joining us in this evening...
Also a special thanks to Riddhima and Armaan for the lovely performance...
So people,
As u all know we r throwing this part for the successful show we held in Paris few days before...
Also on this opportunity, I would like to announce, My son Armaan Malliks Engagement...'Everyone claps and gang hugs Armaan and Riddhima...
'We had decide, to do the ceremony tonight itself so we could enjoy for two reason...
I Would like Armaan to come on stage... Son please come...' Billy says...

Leaving Riddhima with the gang, Armaan move to the stage and stand with Billy and Ananya who was standing with Billy...
'So, I know u all must be wondering who is the lucky girl...
Yes, she is indeed very lucky and we r most luckiest parents to get someone like her as our daughter in law kam Daughter... We r really happy, she would be a part of Mallik from tonight however, she had been from few months..
May I have Riddhima Gupta on stage...' Billy says and came near the stairs of the stage forwarding his hand to Riddhima direction...
Again everyone claps for Riddhima as she came up to the stage and took Billy hand which he was forwarding...
'Before they exchange the rings. Mr. and Mrs. Gupta please come on stage... Also Mr. and Mrs.Joshi, Rahul, Muskaan and Sapna... Everyone come on stage...' Billy says...

Everyone was soon on stage and it was Nikki who was missing...
'Lets start with the ceremony... Rings kaha hai...' Billy says looking at Ananya...
'Here it is Dad...' Nikki said coming with a small tray with ring box on it...
Soon Armaan took Riddhima's ring on his hand and Riddhima took his ring on hers... Pandit Ji ask to exchange and first it was Riddhima who put the ring on Armaan finger... Both smile and Armaan took Riddhima's hand in his to which some people whistle...
Armaan put the ring on Riddhima's finger and kiss it softly making Riddhima turn all red with shyness...
Riddhima look at the ring and was surprise... Surprise to see the ring she had choose the moment her eyes fell on it... But how come Armaan knew she likes it...
'Mujhe yeh ring bohot pasand aaya, aur job bhaiyya ne kaha tumhe bhi pasand aayi lekin prize dekhke tumne mana kiya..' Armaan whisper near Riddhima ears to which Riddhima look at Armaan..

Armaan wink at her and Riddhima couldn't say anything as guest were coming one by one to congratulate them...
Armaan and Riddhima were standing on the stage with gang as Mr.and Mrs.Mallik and Mr. and Mrs.Gupta came down leaving them and letting others to congratulate the couple...
Also there was people from media and photographer which they hire to click photos in party... Specially of Riddhima and Armaan engagement ceremony...

Gang move down leaving AR to deal with the guest who was coming to congratulate them...
Soon they were alone and Riddhima got the chance to talk Armaan...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name but she didn't need to say anything further as Armaan answer her unspoken question...
'Riddhima.. I know tumhe yeh ring pasand hai.. Aur mujhe bhi...
For me, prize isn't important than ur happiness... Aur engagement ring toh bohot special hota haina... Aur tum bhi toh yehi chahte hai hum dono pasand kare...
Tumne yeh nehi batayi tumhe yeh ring pasand ta, lekin mere dil ne pehchaan liya tumhe koansa sabse zyada pasand ta...
Aur jo khushi abhi teri chehre pe hai, woh khushi dekhna chahti ti...
Tum khush hona Riddhima...' Armaan ask...
'Bohot bohot khush hoon Armaan...' Riddhima says not knowing wht else to say...

Soon, Nikki announce it was time for dance...
'So ladies and Gentlemen... As this is a special night, why not our new couple start with the first dance...' Nikki says...
'So please everyone put the hands together for Armaan Mallik and Soon to be Riddhima Armaan Mallik...' Anjali says...
Everyone claps, Muskaan and Sapna brings them down to the dance floor and move aside... Both AR was standing facing each other in the middle of the dance floor...
Soon the song start...
Armaan put his hand around Riddhima waist pulling her closed to him and hold her other hand... Riddhima put her free hand on Armaan shoulder and both started to move on the beat...

~ Jeene Laga Hoon ~

Jeene laga hoon, pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada, tumpe marne laga hoon
( Spotlight was on AR and they keep moving on the beat... Both were lost in each other eyes and enjoying the moment to the fullest...)

Main mera dil aur tum ho yahaan
Phir kyun ho palkein jhukaye wahaan
Tum sa haseen pehle dekha nahin
Tum is.sey pehle thhe jaane kahaan
Jeene laga hoon pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada tumpe marne laga...
hmmm... ho..
(Armaan turn Riddhima and pull her to him... Now Riddhima back was facing him and Armaan holds Riddhima hands from behind pulling her close... Riddhima rest her back Armaan and was feeling as she was in cloud nine...)

Rehte ho aake jo tum paas mere
Tham jaaye pal yeh wahin
Bas main yeh sochun...
(Slowly Riddhima turn and look at Armaan who put his hands on her waist pulling her closer... Riddhima hands were on his chest...)

Sochun main tham jaaye pal yeh
Paas mere jab ho tum... (x2)
(Riddhima look at Armaan eyes and was lost in the blue ones which was showing only love and love... Deep and pure love for her...
Armaan was busy admiring his Riddhima looking at her face without blinking his eyes...)

Chalti hai saansein, pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada, dil theharne laga...
Hmmm... ho...
(Armaan kiss Riddhima forehead and rest his forehead on hers...
Riddhima smile seeing this act of Armaan and she holds his shirt from in front...)

Tanhaaiyon mein tujhe dhoonde mera dil
Har pal yeh tujhko hi, soche bhala kyun

Tanhaai mein dhoonde tujhe dil
Har pal tujhko soche (x2)

Milne lage dil, pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada, ishq hone laga..
Hmmm... ho...

Armaan and Riddhima were so lost in each other eyes, they didn't know when the song got over...
They came back to reality when others clap for them and both move away from the dance floor... Some were already on the floor dancing and Armaan just want to be away from that noisy place and be alone with his fiance...His Riddhima...

With Love

RihooHaws