Part 98

'Riddhima... Jaan...' Armaan said, nudging her...

It was almost time for them to leave for office and to his surprise, his darling wife wasn't in mood to leave the warm bed... After a good two weeks off from work, they were to resume from today but seems like Riddhima still didn't feel to work and need more time to relax herself...

As the previous day was Sunday, they had spend with their friends in Joshi Mansion... They had a noisy breakfast, cooked by the ladies while they play with Anjul... Then took the little munchkin to the beach for a little picnic with his favorite people...

They had lunch in beach side restaurant and came back exhausted as they spend hours playing volleyball and football... Also they didn't leave the chance of dragging their girls in the water, end up splashing water on each other as Anjul enjoy the water war of the gang...

So they end up watching movie at afternoon when Anjul took his nap... After the movie, girls were too tired so boys took the charge of making dinner for their ladies while they were left to rest and handle Anjul, who happens to be very much hyper getting so much attention from the girls...

They spend hours talking after dinner as Armaan and Riddhima gave them the gifts they got from Greece... Also girls didn't leave a chance to tease them which make Riddhima turn beetroot where else Armaan shamelessly reply them back, turning the table on them...

It was a very happening day and after like months, they had so much fun... Everyone was happy and they decide that, as much as possible they should gather and spend time... Also they decide that, every month they would go on a small trip so their bonding would remain strong...

After a enjoyable Sunday, again the week days start but Armaan was surprise that Riddhima was sleeping like a log without caring that they were getting late for work... Usually it would be Riddhima to get ready first before waking him but today, it was the other way...

Armaan really wasn't able to understand what is wrong with this girl, it seems the trip has changed her to such intention that he couldn't recognized this girl anymore... Her every action, make him amaze as he found a new girl in her...

'Jaan, we are getting late... Office nehi jaana kiya...???' Armaan asked finally, pulling the comforter off from her face...

'Armaan...' Riddhima groan as she hide her face with her hand...

'Yes my love, rise and shine... Holidays are over, common get up and get ready quickly and... Please tie this stupid knot of this tie baby...' Armaan said, pulling her up...

To Armaan amaze, Riddhima just didn't bother to open her eyes as she sit up with a frown adoring on her pretty face... He couldn't help but chuckle at her expression, hair were all over on her face so he just slowly move it behind caring her cheek softly, hoping she would open her beautiful eyes now...

When she continue to sit like that, Armaan peck her lips hoping that it would wake her but to his surprise, she just hold his shirt collar not letting him move away as she took him to a passionate kiss... It came as a huge shocked to him as they were getting late and this girl just didn't give a damn to the time...

Armaan was brought back from the shocked with Riddhima soft bite when he didn't respond to her... Hoping that after the kiss, she would just get ready, Armaan gave in to the kiss making Riddhima smile to the kiss... After sometimes, Armaan try to break but Riddhima just pull him towards her, letting her fall on her back...