Part 30

Riddhima was sleeping peacefully dreaming about her Armaan... She was dreaming about her engagement all over again...
Sun had rise an hr ago and the run rays were coming inside from the window which Riddhima left open the previous night as she was talking to Armaan...
Riddhima turn in her sleep and now her back was towards the window...

Someone enter from the window who was wearing black cloths... Whoever it was look around the room and his gaze were stop to Riddhima who was sleeping with her back towards the window...
A smile form in his face which shows naughtiness and mischef...
Slowly not making any noise he makes his way to the bed... He was lost the way she was sleeping without any tension...
Comforter was upto her waist hiding her legs... Her stomach was relieve as her top had moved a little up in her sleep... Her hands were left bare as it didn't had a hand in the top she was wearing...

Person sit on the bed and soon Riddhima turn to his side facing him... Some hairs were on her face, hiding her face...
Frown was adoring her face, as the hairs were tickling on her cheeks disturbing her sleep... Her one hand was on her stomach which still relieve little part of her fair milky skin... other hand was near her ear under her hair...
Her face were hidden with hairs so the person softly move some hair away from her face as it was disturbing her beautiful sleep whom she was dreaming about...
Smile form in her face as she the frown vanished from her face... She continue dreaming not knowing who was sitting next to her in her room in this early morning...

He was admiring the beautiful Angel who was sleeping in front of her... She had a small smile playing on her rosy lips...
He moves his hand up to her cheeks which was so soft and pinkish... He care her cheek softly so her dream wouldn't get disturb... Her smile goes wired feeling his touch...
'Armaan...' As she felt his touch, in her sleep it was the only one name came from her mouth...
'Riddhima...' He call her name hearing she saying his name...
Riddhima slowly open her eyes and smile seeing him in front of her, again she closed her eyes but next seconding she again open her eyes with shocked written all over her face...

Yes, It was only Armaan who had climb from her window as he said previous night, he would come to take her to Anjali house...
As Riddhima refused to move so early out from the bed, Armaan personally reach to wake up...

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

After talking to Armaan till very late. I didn't know when I slept on my bed...
I was living again the most special moment of my life with Armaan AGAIN... I was wondering how nice and beautiful it felt to live the moment again and again just to be with Armaan... My love...
Something were disturbing my sleep but, I didn't feel to open my eyes... I just didn't want this moment to ruin or break... It was so real just the previous night, everything seems so real and colorful...

Frown was on my face as I felt something tickling around my forehead, eyes and cheeks... It would be good to say all over my face in simple...
I didn't know how and when it soon stop and smile form in my lips...
Next moment I saw Armaan standing close to me and as some hair were coming in front my face, he move it behind my ears so he could get a closed view of my face...
'Armaan...' His name came out from my mouth feeling him so closed to me... His cold fingers were caring my face and why it was feeling so real...
Where I dreaming or not... Why I feel his caring was so real not dream...???
I was wondering and I heard someone saying my name... 'Riddhima...' I look around but the Armaan who was standing with me wasn't anywhere to be seen now...

I was still sleepy, I didn't feel to open my eyes... But hearing my name so closely and clearly, I just open my eyes to see Armaan sitting next to me...
Thought it was in dream as I saw him giving a smile flashing the adorable dimple with his million dollar smile which every girls drool over...
As sleeps were blocking my eyes didn't letting me keep it open, again my eyes got closed...
But...

Wait a minute...
Really I was dreaming or Armaan was really sitting next to me on my bed...
With a jerk my eyes got open automatically thinking Armaan was really sitting next to me... I saw him smiling again...

~ RIDDHIMA POV END ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

By 8 am, My clock started to buzz and knowing I need to spend sometimes, with my fiance, I got out from the bed and got ready...
Checking the time as it was 8 30 am only, I went down without making any noise...
As it was Sunday, servant also would be starting their works by 8 30am... Mallik's wouldn't be coming out from their rooms normally before 9 am on Sunday unless, yes unless they don't have any special meeting or plan...

As the previous night, everyone were awake still late and they had an awesome night rocking, they were so tired that they would be relaxing till 9 30 or 10 today...
Nikki also says she would reach Joshi mansion by 9am only as it would be really early to disturb Anjali and Atul on a Sunday...

So before joining other friends, I thought to spend sometimes with my Fiance... As I don't know others would give opportunity after their non ending teasing...
I know Riddhima had strickly as not to come and wake her up as she was hell tired handling two works from weeks...
But, I didn't want to let the chance to go that and I know Riddhima wouldn't be angry once she saw me...

I took my bike keys and zoom off towards Gupta Mansion...
I reach there in 20mins as traffic wasn't there at this time and as it was Sunday still everyone would be enjoying their dream...
I stop little away from Gupta mansion knowing it wouldn't be a good idea to banged the door at this early... So thought of an idea and started to peeped around the house to see if there was a way to get in...
It was my lucky day, and I saw a room door open which was in first place and I know it was non other then Riddhima's room...
'Lekin main andar kaise jaun...' I thought looking here and there just to my eyes catch a ladder... 'This will be so cool... Kiya baat hai Mr. Mallik... Pyar main kiya kiya karna pad raha hai... businessman se seedhe ladder climber... hahaha'
I thought and chukkle thinking how crazy love make people and do crazy things just to get a sight of their love ones...

I move the ladder near the window and slowly started to climb... It didn't take much time to reach up to the room and I just inside quitely as I didn't want to get caught...
I look around the room to see Riddhima, my Angel sleeping with her back towards the window...
'Uff.. Yeh Riddhima bina... Aise khidki kol ke sona nehi chahiyeh ta...
Aaj main itni aasani se aagaya waha se... Kahin kal koi aur aagaye toh... Nehi nehi.. Woh kyun aayenge... Main toh iske liyeh paagal hoon...
Koi aur aise kyun aayenge...'
I thought and stop seeing the sight in front of me...

I felt my breath got stuck somewhere, when I properly saw what Riddhima was wearing...
She was sleeping peacefully, as if not tension was ever there in her life... I saw her top has move a little up relieving her waist and her bare hands with deep neck from back...
I didn't know when my feet started to move and took me closed to her bed... I was soon sitting next to her admiring her perfect body...
Riddhima turn in her sleep and a cute frown was adoring her face as the hairs were disturbing her dream...
'God, How can anyone be so innocent and beautiful at the same time...' I thought as I took my hand up to her face moving the hairs away from her face...
Frown turn to a beautiful smile and I didn't know when my hand move again up to her face and started to care her soft cheek...

I was lost in her beauty as usual admiring in her night dress even, she looks like an Angel...
'Armaan..' I heard her calling my name and I didn't know why, I couldn't stop my saying taking her name... 'Riddhima...'
I saw her opening her eyes and closing again... but soon again she open her eyes again... but this time it shows shocked written all over her face as with a jerk she get and sit on the bed covering herself up to her chest pulling the comforter up...
I saw color turning dark in her cheeks and shyness in her eyes...

~ ARMAAN POV END ~

Riddhima sit with a jerk pulling comforter upto her chest hiding herself knowing which situation she was...
She didn't expect him to be there early in the morning as she clearly ask him not to call and disturb her sleep as she was hell tired...
'Tum yaha...
What the hell Armaan... How did u get in...' Riddhima asked trying to hide her in the comforter as she felt her cheeks getting heat and she felt uncomfortable in that dress...
'Woh main..' Armaan who was lost in her didn't get the word out from his mouth...
'Woh main kiya...
I told u Armaan mujhe itni subah disturb mat karna... Waise bhi koi itni jaldi utenge nehi aaj...'Riddhima says as Armaan lower his head...
'I know Riddhima... but I was...
MISSING U...' Armaan says looking back to her and meeting her eyes...

Riddhima didn't know wht else to say... He just seal her lips by saying it...
'I know aaj Sunday hai, humhe sabki saat guzarna hai but before that, I want to spend sometimes with my FIANCE...' Armaan says not breaking the eye lock...
Riddhima saw how much he loves her and how crazy he could be when it come to meet her and spending time with her...
'Tum paagal ho Armaan...' Riddhima says breaking the eye lock and look everywhere else not him...
'Tumhari pyar main...' Armaan says and Riddhima look at him again to see him staring at her without blinking her eyes...

Silent took place in between two lovers while the talking was done by both's heartbeat...
As now Riddhima's sleep fly out from the open window, Riddhima thought it would be a good idea to spend a sunday morning with her fiance...
'Armaan... Woh tum baahar jao...
Main tayyar hokhe tumhe neeche milungi...' Riddhima says looking away as she remember in which dress she was...
Armaan smile hearing her and make his way out from the window knowing it would be best thing to do...

When Armaan move down from the window, Riddhima came out from the bed and run to washroom to get ready...
Armaan was witing for Riddhima near his bike playing with his phone..

As soon Riddhima got ready she took her mobile and keys knowing Padma and Shashank wouldn't be awake till...
She check the clock and it shows 9am in the morning... Riddhima knows it would be best if she spend time with Armaan first before she joins with anjali , Atul, Sapna and Muski... She didnt know when Rahul and Nikki would be joing them... h him
Riddhima slowly came out from the house and locked and before running out from the gate as she didn't see Armaan anywher around the garden or house..
She saw him standing near this bike playing with his phone...

Armaan was waiting for Riddhima when he felt she coming... He look up from the mobile as he was checking some places he could take Riddhima...
Armaan saw Riddhima coming wearing a orange white top with tight jeans... She hasnt put any make up other then khol in eyes and pink lip gloss... No jewelery other then the ring and necklace he gifted her...
She was simply looking beautiful this morning...
'Hamesha aise kho jaana zarur hi hai kiya Armaan...' Riddhima says coming closed to him as she saw Armaan again lost in her as usual...

Armaan who was lost in Riddhima's beauty, didn't hear when and what Riddhima said... He even didn't know Riddhima was standing infront of him, close to him...
When Armaan didn't reply, Riddhima knew he was again in his lala land... Riddhima shake Armaan holding his arm to which Armaan came back to the world...
'Hah...' Armaan says still not moving his eyes from her face...
'Chale ya, yaha rehne ki iraada hai...' Riddhima says...