Part 55

As decided, Malliks went to have lunch the famous chinese restaurant... They had a great time and after that they went to the mall to shop just to timepass...
Ananya and Riddhima were shopping for Holi too as they will be celebrating like they used to celebrate from years... Nikki also joins with them as other two were getting bored...

So letting them shop, Billy and Armaan went to the nearby cafe to have coffee...
After ordering, they were sitting on corner table...
'So...' Billy asked...
'What...'Armaan asked with one brow up...
'One month Anniversary... Kaha le jaa rahi ho mere beti koh...' Billy asked...
'Ek baat batao Dad... U r my dad from years, yeh achanak party kaise badla...' Armaan said...
'Nice way of ignoring the topic buddy... Tera baap hoon...
Lekin Riddhima bahu nehi beti hai...' Billy said...
'Yeh logic mujhe samajh main nehi aata Dad...'Armaan said...
'Oh ho, chodo...
Yeh batao... Where u r taking Riddhima...' Billy asked...

Armaan look around search around looking if anyone was hearing or not...
Making sure his plan would be safe, he tell Billy what he plan for Riddhima...
'Wow, mujhe nehi pata mere beta itna accha planning bhi kar sakta hai...'Billy said...
'Common dad...
I m not that workholic that I don't know how to behave romantic with my wife...' Armaan said...
'Ya ya... After all u r my son...' Billy said...
Armaan shake his head seeing how Billy was praising himself...

Waiter came with coffee and when he went again Billy look towards him waiting for Armaan to continue about his plan...
'That's it Dad...' Armaan said understand what Billy was waiting for...
'What... Did u get any gift for her...
I mean if u r taking her out for dinner and all, U should get something special for her to wear...' Billy said...
'Wow wow wow... I just realized why Mom loves u so much...
Yes, I agree now I got the talent from u...' Armaan said...
'Then what u r waiting for... Lets go and get something for her...' Billy said...

They finished their coffee and left the cafe... Both move different direction and stop feeling each other missing by their side...
'Dad, waha toh gown milenge...'Armaan said seeing which direction Billy was going...
'Haan toh, don't tell me u want ur sexy wife to wear saree or salwar suit...
Common buddy... She not that old to wear those things...' Billy said...
'But dad, woh nehi maanenge...
Woh shaadi se pehle western kapde pehen ti hai... Aur party and all ke liyeh gown but ab...' Armaan was cut by Billy...
'Kaise nehi pehenengi woh... She wouldn't never say no to her Dad...' Billy said winking at him as he turn around and enter the nearest gown shop...
Armaan smile hearing Billy and he run after him to do some shopping for his wife with his buddy(Dad)...

AFTER 3 HOURS

Malliks were back in home with lots of bags and they were sitting in the hall as they were tired of roaming for hours in Mall...
'Wow, had a great time after such a long time...' Nikki said as she sip cool water which was offer by Marie...
'Haan, I must say Ridddhima has good choice...' Ananya said...
'Yeah, Bhabs choice are really awesome and unique...
Abse jab bhi mujhe shopping karni hai, Bhabs aap meri saat jaana...' Nikki said...
Riddhima smile hearing Ananya and Nikki compliment and look towards Billy and Armaan who were sitting all tired...

Riddhima thought to ask why they both look so tired... Before she could ask, it was Nikki who spoke...
'Aap dono itna tired kyun ho...'Nikki asked...
'Niks, bhul gayi kiya...
Jab bhi hum shopping se aate hai, humse zyada yeh dono tak jaate hai...
Aur reason, itna saara bags jo carry kiya dono ne...' Ananya said and brush out laughing with Nikki...
'Haan Mom, sahi kaha aapne...
Dekho toh... Dad aur bhai koh koi denge toh sochenge kitna shopping kiya hai...' Nikki said...
'Actually Princess, for a change aaj hum dono ne shopping kiya...' Billy said...

Ananya who was sipping her water choked to her water where else Nikki who was laying with her head on Ananya lap jerk up hearing Billy...
'What...' Both shouted... Riddhima smile seeing this but she was herself little surprise...
Armaan and Billy laugh seeing their expression...
They look towards them demanding for an answer... Seeing Nikki and Ananya glaring, Riddhima also waiting for them to speak with a surprise expression, Billy took a bag from all the bags and move towards Riddhima...

Riddhima eyes got wide seeing Billy moving towards her with a shopping bag...
Riddhima was wishing from her heart, Billy wasn't coming towards him but this time her wish wasn't granted by god...
'Shayad tum dono koh yaad nehi hogi lekin aaj Armaan aur Riddhima ki shaadi koh ek month huva hai... Armaan, Riddhima koh bahar dinner ke liyeh le jaa raha hai toh maine socha hum sabki tarafse kyunna Riddhima ke liyeh ek new dress de dun...' Billy said as Riddhima stood facing him...

Billy smile and hold her hand up keeping the bag on her hand... Nikki was in shocked while Ananya smile hearing Billy and she was glad that Billy thought to give something useful to her...
'Common Niks, ab toh shocked se baahar aajao...'Armaan said hitting Nikki back head softly not hurting her...
'Bhai, aise mat maaro...
Mom, dekha aapne... Dad ne, Bhabs ke liyeh gift laaya...' Nikki said holding Ananya arm...
'Ab beti milgaya hai toh hum dono ke liyeh kyun kuch laenge...'Ananya said making a fake crying face...
'Haan Mom, ab Dad aur Bhai Bhabs ke liyeh sab kuch le aayenge... Hum dono se bore hogayi...'Nikki fake cry on Ananya shoulder touching her forehead...

Billy hit his forehead with his palm while Armaan grin seeing two dramebaaz of their family...
Riddhima who was looking shock towards the bag keeps look towards them not understand why they were saying all that...
'Dad main...' Riddhima try to protect but Billy cut him...
'Tum in dono ki wajahse na keh rahi hai toh let me tell u they r just messing around...
Aur aisa nehi hai main in dono ke liyeh kuch nehi laata hoon...
After u came to our family, this is the first time we r giving a gift to u...
Please mana mat karna beti...' Billy said...

Riddhima look towards Armaan for help but he just smile nodding his head to approve... She look towards Ananya who also smile and move close to her hugging her from side...
'Yes Riddhima... I m so glad Billy got this for u...
Aur yeh sirf Billy ki tarahse nehi, hum sab Mallik's ki tarafse hai...' Ananya said...
'Ab jaldi dekho Dad ne aapke liyeh kiya laya hai...' Nikki said as she stood with Armaan who put his hand around her shoulder...
'Niks, why u r getting so excited...' Armaan asked...
'Bhai, if Dad got it... It must be mindblowing... U know Dad ki choice aapke choice se tohda hatt ke hota hai...' Nikki said winking at him...
'Matlab kiya hai...
Mere choice itni buri hai...' Armaan asked...

Nikki struggle her shoulder as if saying, 'Maybe' making a not so interest face... Armaan mouth drop open seeing Nikki expression...
'Bas bas, ab tum dono shuru mat hojana...
Riddhima, beti dekho toh Billy ne kiya laya hai...' Ananya said...
Riddhima took the present out from the bag and look towards others... She saw Billy and Armaan holds their breath...
Ananya and Nikki were also waiting for her to open with excitement...

At last Riddhima open the present and saw a very beautiful purple evening gown... Riddhima care the dress as she whisper, 'Beautiful...'
'How is it...' Billy asked...
'Beautiful Dad, thank you...'Riddhima said hugging him side way...
'Most welcome...' Billy said...
Next moment Nikki took it out observing it and seeing it would be coming up to her knee, Riddhima gape thinking how can she wear it...
'But Dad...' Riddhima said and everyone look towards her...
'Riddhima, if u r thinking this is short and U can't wear it... I order u to wear it tonight...' Billy said...
'Lekin Dad main kaise...' This time Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'See Dad, maine kahata na aapse... Yeh chota hai woh nehi pehenge...' Armaan said and Riddhima gave a glare to him...

Ananya and Nikki laugh seeing Riddhima glaring Armaan who move behind Ananya hiding himself from Riddhima glare...
Billy stood next to Riddhima joining her as he also gave a fake angry glare to Armaan...
'Kyun meri bacchi koh sata rahi ho...
Woh jarur pehenenge... Haina Riddhima...' Billy said as he put his hand around Riddhima shoulder...
'Aur nehi toh kiya...
Shaadi kiya hai toh iska yeh matlab nehi haina tum aise kapde nehi pehen sakte...
Main toh kehti hoon tum kabhi kabhi Nikki tarah western kapde bhi pehenlo...
Humhe koi problem nehi hai...'Ananya said...
'Haan Bhabs... Mom Dad modern log hai, I m sure aap western kapde main bohot hot lagengi...'Nikki said...

Riddhima blush hearing Nikki compliment but try to not show it... Armaan who was admiring Riddhima saw her cheeks turning it color to dark red...
'Toh its final, aaj tum yeh dress pehenenge...
Aur Nikki, its ur duty to make ur Bhabs ready tonight for the dinner okey...'Ananya said...
'Yes Mom... Aaj toh Bhabs mere kamre main ready hogi...
Mr.Armaan Mallik, I will handle ur wife with care by 8 30 sharp...' Nikki said politely...
'Thank you Madam, please take care of my belove wife...'Armaan said winking at Riddhima...
'Chalo chalo, its 7pm now... Jao jao dono tayyar hojao...' Ananya shoo Armaan and Riddhima as Nikki took Riddhima with her and Armaan make his way to his room...

BY 8 15PM

Armaan came down all ready in a light purple shirt to match Riddhima dress and black jeans... His silky hair was wet and some hair coming down on his board forehead making him look more hotter then ever...
His Blue eyes shinning with happiness and naughty smile on his manly lips... He had wore jacket black jacket over his shirt as his shirt has left first three button undone leaving his well built chest visible...

In short, he was looking smoking hot and every girl will go weak by knee if they laid their eyes on him today... Ananya who was making dinner for the rest came out to check the time and was rooted on the spot seeing her handsome and dashing son coming down while talking someone on the phone... Billy wasn't no were to be seen as Nikki hasn't come with Riddhima yet...

Ananya heard Armaan asking about the final arrangement before they leave and was ordering everything should be perfect for the night...
Ananya just keep admiring her son and his beauty letting him finished his call...
'Wow, someone's looking dashing and super hot...' Ananya said as she saw Armaan cutting the call...
'Thanks Mom... Ur son is ready, where is Riddhima...' Armaan asked looking around towards the stairs...
'Ladki hai, time toh lagega... Waise meri beti koh kaha lejaa rahe ho...' Ananya asked...
'Aap bhi party badal di na...' Armaan said making a cute face...

Ananya shake her head knowing Armaan was faking... She care his cheeks which make his pout disappear and replace with a dimple smile...
'U r my son... But Riddhima is also my daughter...' Ananya said...
'Okey okey fine...
Waise I want to tell u Mom, we may not come early...
Actually I have something else on my mind... I mean we will be away for a night... Kal subah aajaungi breakfast tak...' Armaan said...
'Lekin kaha le jaa rahi ho... At least mujhe toh batao...' Ananya said...
'Secret hai Mom...' Armaan said winking at her...
Ananya hit his arm playfully seeing his naughty wink... Armaan smile and hugs her whispering something near her ears...
'Wow, Riddhima will surely love the surprise...' Ananya said...
'Ya she will surely...' Armaan said...

Their moment was disturb by Nikki who came running down the stairs towards them... As if she was running away from someone...
Before Nikki could come and crash to them, Armaan stop her by putting his hands out making distance...
'Hold on Niks... Aise kyun bhag rahe ho...' Armaan said who stop on her track before knocking down Armaan and Ananya... She giggle hearing Armaan surprise question...
'Ab has kyun rahi ho... Aur Riddhima kaha hai...' Ananya asked...

Nikki didn't say anything but pointed towards the stairs...
As Ananya and Armaan were busy trying to know why Nikki was going mad and running around didn't notice Riddhima coming down from the stairs...
Seeing Riddhima, Armaan was lost in her beauty as his surrounding started to fade... It was only his Jaan and him now...

ARMAAN POV START

When Mom asked about Riddhima, Nikki giggle like she was 13th years old kid pointing towards the stairs... I haven't realized Riddhima coming down but the moment my eyes laid on her, I was speechless...
I felt everything fades around myself, it was only me and my Jaan, My Riddhima in this world who exists at the moment...

Riddhima was looking gorgeous in that beautiful yet simple evening purple gown which comes up to her knee leaving her milky legs bare... She has put black highheels to match the dress...
Her hair were left open flying around her glowing face, little make up letting her natural didn't hide behind the make up...
Just a eyeliner, maskara and rosy color lips gloss... She has wore long earrings where else on simple bracelet on her hand with engagement ring...

She was the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my whole life and I felt bless that she is all mine now... Her name is join with mine and it tells that she belongs to me only...
I don't know how long I have been admiring her every single feature but I felt a punch on my arm which brings me out from the trace...

ARMAAN POV END

RIDDHIMA POV START

After lots of teasing from Nikki and of course compliments, I was ready by 8 25pm...
I felt that the dress were little short as I was thinking how can I go infront of Mom and Dad like that...
'Common Bhabs... Its time to go...
Wow, u look gorgeous... Dekhna, Bhai aapko dekhte hai statue mode main chala jaenge...' Nikki said giggling...
'U sure Niks, I should I change this...' I asked not convince by the dress...
'No Bhabs... Remember what Dad and Mom said...
Specially Dad... Its an order to wear that tonight... Aap nehi pehenenge toh daat aapke saat saat mujhe bhi sunni padenge...
U know Dad is very strict sometimes and angry man too...' Nikki said laughing but Riddhima gave her a angry glare to shut her...
'Awww... Dad ke baare main bola toh aapko bura laga...
Lekin sach toh yehi hai... He never give easy permission for me... Seems like u r in his favorite list now...' Nikki said winking at me...

I was left my mouth drop down hearing Nikki and Nikki run away leaving me to follow her down... I can hear Nikki laughing as I came out from her room and making my way to go down the stairs...
I was feeling nervous every past second as I move down the stairs to see Armaan and Ananya talking to Nikki who was giggling...
I saw her pointing towards me and my eyes were on one person... Armaan...
He had wore a purple shirt to match my dress, black jacket over it with black jeans...

What should I say, He always didn't let a chance to make myself fall in deeply in love with him...
I saw him looking towards me and his expression change just like Niks said...
By his expression and strong gaze, I knew he was lost in my beauty admiring every features as his gaze were moving from my head to toe...
Dreamy smile took place on his manly lips as his eyes were busy admiring god knows what from last few minutes...

I felt my cheeks burn and I look towards Niks and Mom who was smiling seeing Armaan lost in me...
Niks and Mom share a look before Niks hit Armaan arm to bring him from his lala land...
I smile seeing Armaan expression change as he move his gaze away from me...
He pouted like a small baby and I had a strong feeling to go and hug him tight kissing his pout lips, but I control my desire as we were with Mom and Niks...

RIDDHIMA POV END

Ananya and Nikki have been looking from Armaan to Riddhima seeing their expression after seeing each other ready to leave...
Nikki were having a hard time to control her laugh as she told few minutes ago Riddhima how Armaan expression would be like...
Ananya was also smiling to see how both Armaan and Riddhima were admiring each other and was in so much love... Ananya look towards Nikki asking her to do something as she show her the time means it was about them to leave...

Nikki blink her eyes before she move close to Armaan and hitting his arm to bring him back from his lala land with his Riddhima...
Armaan whose gaze were on Riddhima, admiring without blinking his eyes break his gaze and look towards Nikki asking what was that for...
'Jaana nehi hai bhai...
Aap aise Bhabs koh dekhte rahenge ya lekhe jaenge bhi...'Nikki asked...
'Haan woh...' Armaan didn't know what to say...

Ananya and Nikki smile seeing this and soon Billy joins them...
Seeing both children ready to leave, Billy gave a quick hug to Riddhima complimenting how beautiful she was in that dress...
'So everything set Armaan...' Billy asked...
'Yes Dad...'Armaan said flashing his dimple...
'Waise bhai, where u r taking Bhabs...' Nikki asked...
'Surprise hai... Armaan chalo tum jao...
Enjoy...' Ananya said winking at Riddhima who blush...
'Awww... Bhabs blushing...
But this is not fair Mom, aapko pata hai Bhai kaha leja rahi hai Bhabs koh...
Aur Bhai aapne mujhe nehi bataya...'Nikki said with a pout...
'Let them go Princess... Main hoon na, tujhe sab kuch batati hoon...' Billy said leaving Riddhima side and standing next to Nikki putting his hand around her shoulder...
'Baap beti baate baad main karlena...
Chalo hum bhi dinner karte hai...
And u both, chalo go... Move... Get out...'Ananya said pushing them towards the door and leaving towards the dinning area as Nikki and Billy followed her...

When they left, Armaan look at Riddhima who was looking everywhere else but not him...
Armaan forwards his arm to let her hold and Ridddhima look at him meeting her eyes with his blue orbs...
'Shall we...' Armaan asked...
Riddhima gladly hold his arms and Armaan holds her hands which was slip in to his arm and move out to go their destination for the night...

As Armaan plan, he took Riddhima to one of the famous restaurant... He keeps admiring her beauty but didn't say a word till now...
As they finished dinner talking about everything else but not compliment each other once...
After paying, Armaan took Riddhima and again both were in car driving...

20mins later, when Riddhima realized Armaan wasn't going towards their house direction she asked him where he was taking her...
'Armaan, kabse pooch rahi hoon... Where are we going...' Riddhima asked...
'Don't tell me tum bhul gayi ho Jaan... Maine kaha ta gharpe I have a surprise for u...' Armaan said...
'Oh,kiya surprise hai... Batao batao...' Riddhima asked getting all excited...
Armaan look towards her when she suddenly started to jump on her seat like a five years old...

Riddhima make her best puppy face when Armaan look towards her and turn his gaze back towards the road...
Riddhima pouted seeing Armaan ignore her question...
'Armaan...' Riddhima sang his name...
'Yes Jaan...' Armaan said looking at her for a second and again moving his gaze towards the road...
'Tum nehi bataenge...' Riddhima asked...
'Khud hi dekhlo...' Armaan said as he stop the car...

Riddhima look around to see they were away from the city... Riddhima was wondering why Armaan would take her somewhere near the cliff...
'Yaha kyun...' Riddhima asked...
'Lets see...' Armaan said as he got down from the car...
He came to her side and open the door for her helding his hand out for her... Riddhima hold it as she came down looking around but nothing interest caught her eyes yet...

Armaan lock the door and holding her hand, he started to climb the nearest cliff...
Riddhima was shocked to see not understanding what he was up to...
They were half way up to the cliff when Armaan stop and looking at Riddhima pulling her close to him...
Riddhima ask through eyes why they stop here but Armaan just nodded saying nothing as he started to move ahead holding Riddhima close as she was lost in his eyes...

10mins later, they make up to the cliff... Armaan was holding Riddhima carefully not to let her slip or hurt... They safely reach to the top and Riddhima felt something soft down under her feet...
She broke her eye lock which she was sharing with Armaan and look under her feet to see flower petals... Riddhima was amaze to see this as a while ago, it was hard under her feet but suddenly those flower petals...
'Aage dekho Jaan...' Armaan whisper near her eyes and Riddhima look ahead as her eyes got wide seeing the shelter infront of her...

It was a small one, but was beautifully done... Riddhima was shocked to see who must built a shelter about a cliff away from the city...
She look around to see the city lighten from far away and it was a very beautiful view...
Riddhima was amaze and lost admiring when she felt Armaan hugging her behind nuzzling on her bare neck...
'I don't need to ask if u like it or not because ur expression is so pure and like a clean glass, I can see how much u like the place...
Lets move inside and take a tour in the small shelter...' Armaan said moving out from the hug and moving towards the shelter holding Riddhima hand...

Riddhima who was still under the shocked, recover when she stood infront of the wooden door... When she saw Armaan was about to open the door, she stop him...
Armaan look towards her asking what happen...
'Armaan, hum aise kaise andar jaa sakte hai...
I mean we don't know whom this place belong, its beautiful no doubt on it but...' Riddhima stop seeing Armaan smiling...
'I know whom this place belong...' Armaan said flashing his dimple...

Riddhima was shocked to hear this... She wants for Armaan to tell her whom this place belong when Armaan pointed the name tag which was near the wooden door writing the name of owner of the place...
Riddhima eyes got wide to see , 'MR & MRS MALLIK PRIVATE SHELTER'
Armaan wait for Riddhima reaction but when she keep staring at the name tag, he shake her a little...

Riddhima who was shocked as she was getting so many shocked in one day came out from her shocked mode when she felt Armaan shaking her...
She look around to see Armaan waiting for her reaction, so without waiting for much time...
Riddhima hugs Armaan putting her hands around his neck...
'Omg omg omg...
Am I dreaming Armaan... Sach main...
Tumne yeh Shelter, Humhare liyeh...
Awww thank u thanku so much Armaan...'Riddhima said hugging him and jumping a little...
'Wow wow wow...
Jaan tum aajkal bohot jumping jumping karne lagi ho...
Chalo accha hai u like...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Like... Kisne kaha I like this place...'Riddhima said moving out from the hug...
Armaan move his one brow up asking what she means by that...
'I LOVE THIS PLACE ARMAAN...
This is so amazing...' Riddhima said facing towards the door...

Armaan shake his head to see Riddhima getting excited to know the place belong to them...
He was waiting for her to move inside but when he saw she wasn't moving, he open the door for her to which Riddhima move inside leaving him outside alone...
Armaan smile seeing how excited Riddhima was that she move inside without him...

Riddhima move around the place and saw as Armaan said it was a small shelter...
It has a mini kitchen and one door at the end of the other side...
Riddhima move towards the door and open it to be left amaze to see the view...
She was rooted on the spot as her eyes staring at the beautiful sight in front of her...
Armaan who was watching Riddhima every move, stood behind her when she stop at the entrace of their room door...

As he expected, again Riddhima got another shocked...
Wow, how can anyone keep getting so much shocked in one whole day...
Getting so much shocked, why she wasn't prepare for another shocked when she roam around the shelter...
Armaan put his arms around her waist hugging him... Riddhima didn't react to his hold but was admiring the sight in front of her...
'Armaan yeh...'Riddhima couldn't complete...

Armaan smile seeing she was short of word... He let her inside as he sat on the bed which was place on the small room which was place in front of the big glass door revealing the city from above the cliff...
Armaan pull Riddhima down making her sit in between his legs as her back was resting on him... His hands were around her waist as her hands rest on his hand...
'This place is so beautiful Armaan...'Riddhima said...
'Not more then u Jaan...'Armaan said nuzzling to her hair...
'No Armaan... But when u arrange all this...
I mean itni jaldi yeh sab...' Riddhima asked...

Riddhima turn in his hold looking at his face as Armaan sit there with the support of the wall...
Riddhima look at his face as Armaan look at her face as his one hand were resting on her back...
'Main bohot dino se yeh jhaga tayyar kiya hai...
Actually main humhare shaadi main tumhe yeh jhaga dikhane wali ti but Dad and Mom arrange for honeymoon and all toh maine socha ek month anniversary main tujhe yaha leaaun...' Armaan said...
'I just love this place Armaan...
Thank you...' Riddhima said leaning close and pecking his lips...
'U r welcome...
Lekin ek peck se kiya hoga mera... I need to longgg wala kiss...' Armaan said winking at her...

Riddhima hit Armaan chest but Armaan hold her hand keeping it there as he lean and seal her lips with her...
Soon Riddhima give in kissing him back as he left go of her hand which go around his neck holding him close...
Armaan one hand were on her back holding her close to him while his other hand move on her body feeling her perfect curves... Armaan hand move down to her legs feeling her bare milky once and suddenly feeling Armaan hand on her bare leg, Riddhima gape...

Riddhima move breaking the kiss but Armaan didn't let her move away as he hide his face on her neck leaving several kisses...
Armaan slowly make her lay back on the bed as he lay over her kissing her wildy showering with kisses while Riddhima hand was caring Armaan back hair making him lose himself on her...
Both were lost in each other, exploring each other as if it was their first time... Both have smile on their face not leaving as the night past...

With Love
Rihoohaws...