Part 53

Nikki was hiding herself in the comforter as it was over her head... She has a adorable smile on her face and she was aware of the storm which was coming on her way as she was dreaming about her lover...
Armaan who got the news that princess has got herself in to a relation was coming towards her room... He enter scaning the room for Nikki and saw she was hiding under the comforter as the curtains were left open and sun rays coming inside through it...

Riddhima who was behind him stop seeing Armaan at the enterace without entering the room... Riddhima thought to wait and see what Armaan do as she had a feeling that he wasn't really mad at her...
Armaan move towards the bed and took out the comforter over Nikki who hide her face on the pillow as hair were hide her face...
'Nikkita Mallik, I need answer... Get ur a** out from the bed right now...' Armaan shouted only she hear him clearly...

Riddhima was standing near the door and she heard Armaan saying something but it was low... She was glad that Armaan didn't outbrush making Nikki jerk shaking herself to death...
Armaan sit next to Nikki who ask to let her sleep and his question can wait...
'No Niks, I need answer now...
How could u hide something so big from ur bhai...' Armaan said as he look at her...

Nikki who was trying to catch another wink of sleep open her eyes hearing Armaan hurted voice... She was wondering what happen suddenly Armaan came early in the morning to talk her... She check the time and it was 9am...
Not really like the Armaan Mallik to get up on a Sunday this early...
'Bhai yeh aap... Aise kyun bol rahe ho...' Nikki asked sitting on the bed as her hair was a mess...

Armaan look away from her looking at his hand as if he found it more interest then looking towards his sister...
'Tumne itni badi baat chupaya... What u expect from me Niks...
Tujhe kiya laga, main tujhpe chillaungi...
Baaki bhaiyon ki tarah tujhe kamre main band karke rakhenge... Tujhe bahar jaane nehi denge... Tujhe apne lover se dur kardenge...' Armaan said...

Nikki was shocked to hear the last bit of Armaan sentence... She understood Armaan had come to know about her relation with Abhi... But how...
Mom and Dad... Oh no... I should have tell him by myself, Nikki thought...
Armaan stood up to leave but Nikki hold his wrist...
'Bhai, meri baat toh suno...' Nikki said...
'Nehi Niks...
Mujhe laga sach main tum mujhe itna barosa toh karti hogi tum apne dil ki baat mujhse share kare...
Maine tujhse Riddhima ke naam ke alawa kuch nehi chupaya... Lekin tumne...
I really didn't expect this from u Niks...
Mujhe nehi pata tum mujhe itni bada idiot samajhte hai... How could u think I will act like a typical brother who will lock u in ur room and make u suffer by keeping u away from ur lover...'Armaan pull his hand out from her grip and move out leaving a teary Nikki and shocked Riddhima...

Riddhima try to stop him but hearing Nikki sniffing, she look around to see Nikki sitting hiding her face on her palm...
Riddhima look towards where Armaan was going and saw him enter their room... Riddhima thought to have a talk with Nikki first...
Ananya and Billy didn't come to see as if they know Riddhima would handle the situation...
Riddhima move inside and sit next to Nikki touching her shoulder...

Nikki look towards Riddhima and hugs her crying her heart out... She was sad that she make her brother sad... Not telling him the truth make him think she don't trust him...
Truth was she was scared of her brother and somewhere in her heart, she thought Armaan would do the same but after Armaan fall in love with Riddhima and how much he has change in the past two years, Nikki felt it would be good to tell him but don't know why she couldn't till date...

Before Nikki could tell her parents and Armaan, everything took a wrong side... She was thinking why she didn't tell them early before all this happen...
Then maybe they could have talk about the matter and take it easy but, now what has happen...
'Shhh... Chup hojao Niks...' Riddhima said as she keeps caring Nikki back to calm her down...
'Bhabs... Bhai aise kaise soch sakte hai...
Main jaanti hoon mujhe pehle bata dena chahiyeh...
But bhai koh pehle baar itna khush dekh ke maine socha as soon as aap log honeymoon se waapas aaye, main bhai se baat karlungi...
lekin Mom and Dad ne usse pehle bhai koh bata diya...
Main jaanti hoon chupa ke maine accha nehi kiya... Lekin at least mom dad mujhe bhai koh batane deti...' Nikki said...

Riddhima move out from the hug, Nikki was trying to control her cry but she keeps sobbing...
Riddhima hold Nikki hands as she look towards her...
'Dekho Niks...
I know how u must have feel that moment when u realized u was in love and how ur family will react to know it...
But kehte haina, it would be best to let out the truth before they find it from someone else...
I know it must be how difficult for u to hide it, but u did it the sake of ur brother happiness...
But Niks, tumhe Armaan koh bhi samajhna chahiyeh...
I know tum dar raha hogi how he will react... But more them me, u know ur brother...
He loves u a lot, he is possessive and protective for u...
Lekin iska yeh matlab nehi hai woh tumhare khushi ke saamne kada rahenge...
Jarur woh yeh dekhenge woh koan hai, kiya karta hi, tumhe khushi rakhenge ya nehi... Tumhare saat zindagi bar denge ya nehi...
Kyunki Armaan aisa bhai hai, jo apne behen ke khushi ke aage kuch aur nehi dikhai dete...
Koi use rolate, pareshan kare... Woh kabhi bardaast nehi kar sakte...' Riddhima said...

All this while, they didn't know Ananya and Billy were standing near the door listening to Riddhima and Nikki... Nikki has stop crying and was listening carefully to Riddhima words...
Ananya and Billy were smiling to see how nicely Riddhima was explaining Nikki about the situation...
'Jo huva, woh hum badhal nehi sakte...
Lekin tumhe Armaan se baar karni hogi Niks...
Use batana hoga tum use kitna pyar karte woh...
Use abhi bhi lagta hai tum woh choti si princess ho... Uski choti behen...
Lekin Armaan samajh jaenge ek din tumhe bhi apne prince ke saat jaana hoga... Apne nayi zindagi ke shuruwat karne...
Jaise woh mujhe apne paas apne ghar laya, ek din tumhe bhi jaane deni chahiyeh...
Bas Armaan koh tohda time doh, phir I m sure woh tumhe muskuraate bidaai karenge...
I know abhi bohot time hai... Phir bhi tumhe kissi ki hawale karne se pehle woh bohot khush jaanne ki koshish karenge... Aur hum use blame nhi kar sakte...
Kyunki har baap aur bhai aise hi apne beti aur behen ke future ke baare main sochte hai...'Riddhima said...
'I know Bhabs... lekin bhai mujhse naraz hai...
Bhai ne sahi kaha, har baat bhai ne mujhe bataya... Bhai mujhpe kitna trust karte hai lekin maine...
I know hum old fashion nehi hai... Humhare thinking out fashion nehi hai...
Abhi accha ladka hai toh kabhi Mom Dad aur bhai mana nehi karenge...
Lekin yeh jarur jaanne ki koshish karenge woh mere layak hai ya nehi...' Nikki said...

Riddhima care Nikki hair as if she was a mother to her... Nikki look towards her feeling the love... Tears were shining in her eyes...
Riddhima wipe those tears before falling it down...
'Don't worry Niks...
Woh tumse naraz nehi hai... but tohda dukh huva hai use...
Main baat karungi use... Woh samajhte hai... Woh jaldi tumhe tang karne lagenga pehle jaise...'Riddhima said...
'Thank you bhabs...' Nikki said hugging her...
'Ab tum bhi meri choti behen hona toh itna toh kar sakti hoon tumhare liyeh...' Riddhima said...

They move out from the hug and Riddhima asked Nikki to get ready and come down as she had make breakfast for everyone...
Nikki went to get ready and Riddhima move out to go and see where Armaan was...
She saw Ananya and Billy standing outside with tears in their eyes...
'Kiya huva Mom, Dad... Aap dono yaha...' Riddhima asked...
Ananya move close to her and care her hair...
'We r so proud of u beti...
tumne kitni acche se Nikki koh samjha ya...' Ananya said...
'Haan... Aur humhe pata hai tum Armaan koh bhi samjha denge...' Billy said...
'Aap chinta mat karo Dad...
Aap log jaakhe nashta karo, main Armaan koh lekhe aati hoon...' Riddhima said...

When Billy and Ananya left, Riddhima when to their room to see Armaan wasn't in the room...
She look around and saw the balcony door left open... She knew Armaan must have been outside...
Riddhima move to see Armaan standing outside facing his back towards the door, near the railing... Armaan was standing holding the railing as he kept look the view in front of him...

Riddhima move close to him and hugs him from behind... Armaan knew it was Riddhima only but didn't dare to turn around and face him...
When Armaan didn't say anything or pull her to face him, Riddhima understood he was upset... Riddhima knew he would take time to understand whatever just happen...
So she move out from the hug and turn him around to face her...

Armaan just look at her without no expression and Riddhima let a heavy breath before she started to make her crazy husband...
'Armaan...' But Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Please Jaan...
Mujhe koi baat nehi karni Niks ke baare main...' Armaan said and try to turn but Riddhima hold his hands before he could...
Armaan didn't try to pull out but didn't look at her...
'Armaan, tumhe naraz hone ka pura hak hai...
But kabhi socha hai Nikki ne kyun chupaya hoga...' Riddhima said...
'Jo bhi ho Riddhima...
Main khush hota if she tell me by herself...
Mom Dad koh bataya lekin mujhe nehi...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, mom dad koh issiliyeh usne bataya kyunki un logo koh koi aur se pata chala...
Woh pehle tumhe batane wali ti but, humhare shaadi and all was happening so she thought to wait till we come back...' Riddhima said...

Armaan look towards Riddhima who was taking Nikki side, but he was surprise how she knows all this... Riddhima who was looking at his face expression, understood what was going on Armaan mind...
'Armaan, yeh jaanna jaruri nehi hai mujhe yeh sab kaise pata chala...
But tumhe Niks ki point of view se bhi samjha hoga...
Tum aur Papa hamesha uske liyeh possessive and protective raha hai...
Kahin na kahin use laga tum log approve nehi denge... Lekin yeh galat socha Niks ne...
Lekin woh ladki hai, Baap aur bhai ke saamne kuch nehi kar sakti if by chance tum log ne approve nehi ki toh...
Haan itna toh barosa hona chahiyeh, kuch bhi ho tumhe uski khushi chahiyeh...' Riddhima said...
'Tum itni acchi kyun ho...' Armaan asked...

Riddhima was shocked to hear Armaan sudden question... Here she was trying to make Armaan understand and forgive Nikki but he was thinking why Riddhima was nice...
What wrong with this guy...
Armaan saw Riddhima thinking what wrong with him and smile...
'Sahi suna tumne Riddhima... Maine yhi kaha tum itni acchi kyun hai...
Tum kitni acchi se Niks koh samajh gayi lekin main uske bhai hokhe itna nehi samjha...' Armaan said as he hold her hand...
'Armaan, aisa kuch nehi hai...
I m a girl too, I know how Nikki must be feeling...
Mere bhai toh nehi hai... but Anjy Di is like my big brother...
Papa aur Di bhi mere liyeh aise possessive aur proctective hota hai, but hamesha meri khushi ki baare main pehle sochti hai...' Riddhima said...

Armaan smile and kiss Riddhima forehead hearing her answer... He knew Riddhima was just one of the best thing happen in his life...
'I m so happy u come in my life Riddhima...
Tumhe mujhe nehi, mere parivaar koh bhi itni jaldi apna maanna hai...
Ek ladki ke liyeh its not easy to adjest in a house leaving their childhood house where they r raise from the day they born...
Still, tumne itni kam time main sabko kitni acche se sambhal rahi ho...' Armaan said...
'Yeh toh kuch bhi nehi hai...
Tum dekhne... Dheere dheere sab mujhe tumse zyada pyar karne lagengi...' Riddhima said winking at him...

Armaan smile hearing Riddhima and hugs her as he knew she was right...
Because already he had seen how everyone adore his Riddhima... How much they want Riddhima around them all the time...
When they were away, every day they call asking to come back soon... Mom and Nikki misses her, even Dad wasn't behind making excuse to call just to talk Riddhima...
'I would be really happy if they love u more then me Riddhima...
Because if u r happy, then I m happy...' Armaan said...
'Toh chalo...
Nashta karte hai... Maine kitni pyar se banaya...
Ab toh thanda bhi hogaya hoga...' Riddhima said moving out and making her way towards the room...

Armaan didn't move and he was thinking something... Riddhima look around before entering feeling Armaan wasn't coming with her...
'Kiya huva...' Riddhima asked...
'I was wondering, Niks ne mujhe batane main de kiya hai toh kyunna main tohda acting karlun...
Dekhte hai woh kab tak koshish karte hai mujhe manane ki...' Armaan said...
Riddhima shake her head hearing him... She was about to say no but Armaan cut her...
'Please please please, tum kissi koh kuch nehi batana...
Main Abhi se milke use bhi tohda dara ta hoon... Maza aayega...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, itna bhi mat dara na dono koh...' Riddhima said...
'Yeah I will remember it...
Waise I was wondering, hum kyunna aaj lunch ke liyeh baahar chale...
I mean u me and Nikki... Hum abhi ke restaurant chalte hai, use bhi mil le te hai...
I know hes a mature guy, lekin mujhe toh yeh dekha hi hoga woh mere princess ke liyeh sahi ladka hai ya nehi right...' Armaan said as he came inside the room and leaving to go dining area for breakfast...
'The typical Armaan Mallik is back...
but somehow I agree with u... Tohda toh maza humhe bhi lena chahiyeh...' Riddhima said winking at him...

Soon Riddhima and Armaan join Ananya and Billy... Nikki hasn't come yet but shortly she also joins them...
Nikki wish everyone goodmorning... Everyone other then Armaan reply her but Armaan didn't look at her... Nikki try to talk but Armaan finished his breakfast as soon as possible and left...
Riddhima told Ananya that he and Armaan will be having lunch outside with Nikki...
Riddhima asked Nikki to get ready by 1...
When Nikki left after finishing her breakfast, Riddhima told everything to Ananya and Billy...
'Yeh Armaan bina...
Pata nehi kiya karta rehta hai...
Accha hai woh naraz nehi hai... Kyunki jitna mujhe information mila hai Abhi ke baare main, woh bohot accha ladka hai...
Itna bada restaurant ka manager hai, woh business woh akele sambhalte hai... Uska ek bhai hai jo America main padta hai... Woh dono akele rehte hai , uske ma baap 10yr pehle ek accident main margaye...' Billy said...
'Dad, aap jaante ho na Armaan Nikki se kitna pyar karta hai...
Woh itna toh jaanne ki koshish karenge Abhi Nikki ke liyeh sahi hai ya nehi...
Aur mujhe lagta hai use karne dena chahiyeh humhe...
Use bhi thassali milenge apne behen ne khud ke liyeh accha ladka pasand kiya hai...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima is right... Aaj pata chala Shashank bhaisaab Aur Padma Riddhima se kyun itna pyar karte hai... Dono beti bohot samajhdaar hai... Anjali bhi Riddhima jaise hai...
aur kyunna ho, Shashank bhaisaab aur Padma ne bohot accha sanskaar diya hai apne betiyon koh...' Ananya said...
'Haan Anu, yeh tumne mere muh ki baat bol diya...
Main bhi khush hoon Armaan ne apne liyeh Riddhima koh chuna...
Riddhima kabhi humhare parivaar koh bikarne nehi denge...
Woh humhare parivaar koh chodke rakhenge...' Billy said...
'Riddhima, tum jaakhe tayyar hoja... Baaki ka kaam servant karlenge...' Ananya said as she saw Riddhima collecting the plates to take for wash...
'Lekin Mom...' Riddhima said but Billy cut her...
'Lekin wekin kuch nehi Riddhima...
Tum servant koh sir pe mat chadao... Tum kal se kaam pe jaenge toh tumhe kaha waqt milenge ghar ke kaam karne ki...
Aur waise bhi yeh log koh salary dekhe kyun rakka hai hum... Yeh sab kaam karne ke liyeh na...
Khana banane se nehi rokhungi tujhe, lekin safai aur baki sab tum nehi karenge...' Billy said...

Riddhima know Billy wouldn't listen to her, so without saying anything more Riddhima hugs Billy and Ananya before going to her room...
By 12 45, Nikki, Riddhima n Armaan got ready... Riddhima was talking to Nikki but Armaan didn't bother to say anything...
Nikki asked Riddhima if she could stay back but Riddhima said she wants her to come along with them because they have a surprise for her...

RESTAURANT

When Armaan stop the car in front of the restaurant, Nikki expression turn to a big shocked...
Riddhima giggle seeing her expression while Armaan just smile but make a straight face soon before Nikki could see her...
'Bhabs hum yaha kyun aaye hai...
Kahin aur chalte haina...' Nikki said as Armaan got out from the car...
'Common Niks...
This is the best restaurant and yaha ki khana bhi bohot accha hai...' Riddhima said...
'Lekin Bhabs, What if bhai brush out on Abhi...' Nikki asked...
'Don't worry, main hoon na... Main sambhalungi...
U trust me na...' Riddhima asked...

Nikki nodded her head and soon both come out from the car... Armaan locked the car and move inside, holding Riddhima hand while Nikki were closed by Riddhima...
Abhi greeted them as soon as they enter... Armaan talk him normally and Abhi asked one waiter to take them to the special area...
Armaan stay back saying he needs to talk Abhi... Nikki didn't want to leave but Riddhima pull Nikki with her away from them...

After like 5mins, Armaan joins with Abhimanyu who was acting normal...
Riddhima smile knowing Armaan must have talk with him...
As Armaan took the seat next to Riddhima, he asked Abhi to take the seat next to Nikki...
Nikki eyes popped out hearing this and look towards Armaan to see naughty grin on her face...
'Aise kyun dekh rahe ho...
Tujhe kiya laga Niks... Main tumse naraz hoon...
Let me tell u behena, main kabhi tumse zyada waqt tumse naraz nehi reh sakte...
Lekin, I want to hear from u both...
Do u love each other...' Armaan asked...
'Bhai...' Nikki try to tell but Abhi cut her...
'Haan Armaan...
I know humne chupakar accha nehi kiya...
But u r a good friend of mine Armaan... Aur main nehi chahte tum log ke na ki baad hum ek dusre ke saat rahe...
Humne socha jaldi tumhe bataenge but tum dono ki shaadi ke wajahse humhe moka nehi mila...'Abhi said...

Like this Armaan keep asking question and it was Abhi who was answering him every single question...
'I want to say one thing Abhi...
Kabhi bhi mere behen koh rulana mat... Nehi toh koi tujhe kuch kare ya na kare...
Main tujhe nehi chodunga... Ek ek aansu ka badla lunga...' Armaan said...
'Don't worry Armaan...
Main Nikki se bohot pyar karta hoon... Use rolane ki soch bhi nehi sakte...' Abhi said...
'Good, Aur tum Nikki...
Abhi padai pe concentrate karo...
I don't want tum is chakkar main apne padai kam marks laaye...' Armaan said...
'Yeh koi kehne ki baat hai Bhai...
Main toh isse zyada padai pe time deti hoon... Poocho...' Nikki said...
Abhi smile seeing Armaan and Nikki bonding...

After lunch, they return back to home by 4 as they spend most of the time talking with each other... Armaan and Riddhima asked about Abhimanyu family and all...
They were happy that Abhimanyu didn't hide anything from them as Riddhima had known little from Billy about him and he was right, Abhi tell them how his parents die... How he is taking responsible of his brother and handling this business which he started with a small amount of money and with god grace, now it was one of the famous restaurant in the city...
Armaan and Riddhima were happy, Abhimanyu was mature and understanding person...

IN AR ROOM

Some friends of Ananya were coming to meet Riddhima and Ananya was arranging tea when Riddhima came and ask her to move out and get ready while she see the rest of the arrangement...
It was like Riddhima was mother in law and Ananya was daughter in law...
By 5pm, everything was ready and Riddhima went to get ready...

Armaan was sitting near the study table reading a file and Riddhima didn't disturb him as she has to get ready and got down in 15mins...
So she went to take a quick shower and came out in 10mins...
Riddhima was getting ready putting matching jewelry and simple make up when she felt a hand hugs around her waist...
She was wearing baby pink saree with heavy border on it...
'U r looking gorgeous...' Armaan said nuzzling on her hair...
'Thank you pati dev... Lekin abhi romance koh break lagao...
Kyunki mujhe neeche jaana hai... Tumhare liyeh coffee bhejdun...' Riddhima asked...
'Hmmm... it would help me...
Woh file koh itni der se check karte karte my mind is tired...' Armaan said...

As Riddhima was done, she turn around in his hold knowing he wouldn't leave her so easily...
But how she will make coffee for him if he keeps holding her like that...
'Chodo, tum apna boring kaam karo...
Mujhe Mom ke friends se milna hai...' Riddhima said...
'Trust me, it would be more boring then my work...
Main Mom and Dad ke friends se mili hoon... Kitni baar mila lekin har baar ek hi sawal poochte hai... Shaadi kab karenge and all...
Ab toh mera shaadi hogaya hai toh next sawal tumse poochenge...
Hmmm I wonder, woh log itne jaldi tumse humhare bacche ke baare main poochenge ya nehi...'Armaan said...

Riddhima eyes got wide hearing Armaan... Armaan kiss Riddhima nose seeing her shocked expression...
'I hope not...' Riddhima said as she try to not blush... But already her cheeks color change...
'I guess yes...' Armaan said pecking her lips and letting her go...
Riddhima move thinking what she will do if they really asked her about it...

As Riddhima came down, she saw four five ladies sitting with Ananya...
Seeing Riddhima, Ananya call her and Riddhima move towards them joining her hands she greeted them... .
'Bohot khubsurat hai Ananya...
Tum toh bhohot lucky ho... Bete toh hai ki dashing... Ab bahu bhi itni sundar mili hai tujhe...'One of the lady said...
'Sach main Ananya...
Aise khubsurat aur sanskaari bahu toh kismat wale koh milte hai...
Aao beti, humhare paas beito tohdi der...' Another lady said...

Soon Riddhima was sitting inbetween them and they were asking her question about her work and future plans...
Riddhima was wishing them to not end up asking about her kids with Armaan but guess god didn't listen to her...
'Ab shaadi ho hi gaya hai toh bacche ke liyeh bhi abhi se plan karlo Riddhima beti...' One lady said...
'Haan, Ananya abhi se main kehde ti hoon...
Armaan aur Riddhima ke bacche bohot khubsurat hoge...' another lady said...
'Haan lekin humhe itni jaldi nehi hai...
Jab Armaan aur Riddhima tayyar hojae, tab woh bacche ke liyeh plan kar sakte hai...' Ananya said...
'Haan yeh bhi sahi hai... Aajkal ke zamane main shaadi ke baad 2 3 saal baad bacche ke planning karte hai...
Humhare zamane main toh jitna jaldi ho, wohi accha hai...' one of the lady said...
'Ab bohot kuch badla hai... Humhare zamaane aur is zamaane main bohot zyada fark hai...
Aajkal ke bacche pehle 2 3 saal tak kaam karte hai, uske baad bacche ke baare main sochte hai...' another lady said...

As they keep talking about the baby topic, Riddhima excuse herself seeing Billy has come from out and went to his room seeing Ananya friends there...
Riddhima got tea and snacks for Billy in his room and went to give coffee for Armaan...
Riddhima was blushing thinking about what the ladies have been talking and asking...
It was by 6 30 now so Riddhima thought to go and make dinner after giving Armaan his coffee...

As Riddhima enter, she saw Armaan sitting on the couch with files all over around him...
Riddhima kept the coffee cup making a little place on the table...
She didn't say a word remembering Armaan telling her they may asked about when they r planning for kids...
Armaan look at Riddhima when she didn't say anything and saw her cheeks red as she was blushing lost in somewhere...

So, he was right thinking they had drag her in between their topic...
Armaan hold Riddhima wrist when she turn to leave... Keeping the file on table, Armaan pull her towards him...
Riddhima landed on Armaan lap as Armaan put his hand around her waist holding...
'Kiya kar rahe ho Armaan...
Chodo mujhe, mujhe dinner ki tayyari karni hai...' Riddhima said not looking his side knowing his gaze were on her...
'Haan toh chali jaana...
Lekin pehle yeh batao, jaise maine kaha waise huva na...' Armaan said nuzzling on her hair near her ear...

Riddhima didn't dare to say anything but try to move out from his hold but he was holding her tightly...
Seeing Riddhima blushing badly, Armaan smile kissing her nap...
'If u want, we can try now...' Armaan said turning her face towards him looking at her eyes...
Riddhima hides her face on crook of his neck as she put her hands around her neck...
Armaan hides his face on her hair kissing her on her neck...

Riddhima grip got tight around her neck as she felt Armaan kissing her neck.. Her breath were getting fast as Armaan keep placing several kisses on her neck...
Riddhima move out trying to get up but Armaan hold her close...
Cupping her on cheek in his palm, Armaan move close to her face to seal her rosy lips...
Feeling Armaan hot breath on her lips, Riddhima close her eyes trying to control her heartbeat and breath...

Seeing Riddhima stop moving and was lost in his hold, Armaan place his lips of her kissing slowly...
First, it was simple yet sweet kiss but as they keep kissing, it got deep and passionate...
Riddhima was ruffling his back hair softly making his desire awake unknowingly...
Armaan one hand was cupped Riddhima face and other hand was around her waist...
Armaan started to care her waist with his free hand... As she was wearing a saree, Armaan hand was on her bare waist...

As Riddhima felt Armaan cold fingers getting tight in her skin, Riddhima moan and she bit Armaan lips a little more harder to which he moan...
Riddhima move out looking towards Armaan and saw little blood coming from his lips...
'Omg, I m so sorry Armaan...
I bit... Aur blood...' Riddhima said wiping the blood from his lips with her finger...
'It's okey Riddhima...
Tum itni panic kyun ho rahe ho... Aise romantic moment main hojata hai...
It didn't hurt...' Armaan said holding her close to him...
'But still mujhe itni zor se bite nehi karna chahiyeh...' Riddhima said...
'Hmm Ab kiya kare... Mujhe nehi pata mere biwi itni wild ho sakti hai...' Armaan said winking at her...

Riddhima blush hearing him and hide her face on his shoulder hugging him...
Armaan kiss her forehead and hugs her back as she was sitting comfortably on his lap...
Their moment was disturb when someone says, 'Ooopss...'
Armaan and Riddhima look around to see...

With love

Rihoohaws...