Part 96

Ananya was in her room when the door bell rang, checking the time as a smile make its way on her lips, she quickly move out very well knowing who must have come... As she came out, she saw the most adorable scene and she couldn't help but stop admiring her son and daughter in law looking just like the most perfect couple in the world...

Ananya has missed them in last two weeks, they had been away to spend some alone time with each other but they had manage to spare sometimes for their families and friends still being in another country... True the house was like a haunted place without them, even Nikki has left after five days which make the place completely empty...

It seems like after ages she was seeing her son and daughter in law but she knows, it would be worth for them to spend sometimes alone and it was proved right the moment she saw the glow on her daughter in law face but at the moment a frown was on it...

'Mom...' Riddhima called breaking Ananya trace as she stood admiring them...

Next moment Ananya was hugging her, as she try to take bless from her by touching her feet but she took her in motherly embrace before she could touch her feet... Huge smile form on Riddhima face, feeling her mother in law love as the frown fades for a second...

'Kaise ho meri bacchi...???' Ananya asked caring her hair as they break the hug...

'Ziddi hai...' Armaan said speaking before Riddhima answer Ananya...

'Armaan...' Ananya said, giving a warning look...

'Aur nehi toh kiya mom, kabse zidd kar rahi hai yeh...' Armaan said hitting Riddhima back head softly...

'Don't do that Armaan...' Riddhima said pushing his hand away...

'Aate hi shuru hogaye tum dono...' Ananya said as Armaan hugs her...

'Aate hi...??? Mom, saari raaste waha se, yaha tak yeh ek zidd laga ke beite hai...' Armaan said...

'Itni badi baat nehi hai, jo tum aise bol rahe ho jaise maine Mount Everest maang liya ho...' Riddhima said crossing hands on chest with frown back on her lips...

'Mount Everest se kam nehi hai madam...' Armaan said in a teasing tone...

'Tumhare poroblem kiya hai...???' Riddhima asked...

'Koi problem nehi hai, lekin tum moti hogi toh bohot problem hojaenge...' Armaan said winking at her...

'Mom, dekho na...' Riddhima said whinning...

'Kiya hai Armaan, kyun meri bacchi koh pareshan kar rahe ho... Aisa kiya maanga hai jo tum mana kar rahe ho...???' Ananya asked taking Riddhima side...

'Mom, yeh aapke bahu kum beti haina... Pichle kuch dino se pata nehi kitne CHOCOLATES kha chuki hai aur usse aur bhi khana hai...' Armaan said...

'Toh kiya huva, jo uska mann kare woh kha sakte hai... Tum kyun mana karr rahe ho...???' Ananya said making Armaan surprise and Riddhima happy...

'See, bas tumhi mana karte ho... Kissi aur koh toh problem hi nehi hai... Love u mom, u r the best...'Riddhima said poking her tongue to Armaan, who stood with shocked expression as she hugs Ananya...

'Love u too baccha...' Ananya said patting her cheeks lovingly...

'So Mr. Mallik, ab toh koi problem nehi haina aapko...' Riddhima said in a sugary tone, breaking Armaan trace...

'Of course problem hai...' Armaan said coming out from his trace...

'Ab kiya problem hai...???' Riddhima asked, raising one eyebrow...

'Tum moti hogi toh problem mujhe hoga na... Main tumhe utaungi kaise, koi aur nehi utate ho tumhe lekin main toh uta ta hun na tumhe...' Armaan speak out as if it was the most normal thing to say about a couple with a third person being in the conversation...

It surely did shut Riddhima as for a moment, she just kept staring at Armaan with her eyes wide open and mouth slightly open, hearing how Armaan shamelessly were speaking like that in front of his mother and her mother in law... Soon the shocked expression turn flush as her cheeks color change to crimson...

Armaan was enjoying the conversation didn't realized what he just blabbered without thinking what the person who listen to him could take the meaning behind those words... Somehow, Riddhima control her embarrass and glare at him while Ananya just shake her head to her son words...

'Kuch bhi bol dete hai, ab yeh jhagda khatam karo... Jaakar fresh hokar tohdi der araam karo... Sab tum dono se milne dinner ke liye aa raha hai...' Ananya said smashing Armaan shoulder softly...