Part 105

'Armaan...' Riddhima bang in his cabin...

Armaan was busy doing something in his laptop, he look towards the door when he heard Riddhima voice... Smile form in his lips as he was waiting for her to get free so they could leave... It was Saturday and as they decide, they would be going shopping with friend...

Riddhima had been giving instruction to some of her interns as they were trying to complete current project she was working on... Next Wednesday, they need to complete their work and deliver it safely to the clients and Riddhima don't want any problem in last minute...

So as the following day was Sunday and they should at least finished by Monday evening so they could packed and deliver it by end of Tuesday to the clients, Riddhima was making sure that there wasn't any delay... Being happy and satisfied with her interns work, finally she had dismiss them for the day...

'Are u done my darling...???' Armaan asked closing his laptop but make sure that he save the work...

'Yes, can we leave now... I m hungry...' Riddhima said with a pout...

'Awww, my baby is hungry... Let's go, we will go home first than u can change and eat before leaving to the mall...' Armaan said...

'Yeah, maine mom koh kehdiya mere liye kuch tasty batae...' Riddhima said giving her million dollar smile...

'Let's go than...' Armaan said taking his bag, putting his laptop and files in it...

Soon both were making their way out from the office, Armaan holding Riddhima close to him as his hand were around her waist... Riddhima check her mobile and send group MSG to the girls, reminding them to meet in the mall in an hour...

GUPTA MANSION

'Hi mom...' Anjali said when Padma open the door...'Aagayi tum... Atul kaha hai...???' Padma asked not finding him...'Baahar car mein wait kar raha hai, Anjul utgaye...???' Anjali asked as she move inside...'Haan, lekin Atul andar kyun nehi aaya...???' Padma asked...'Mom, bhul gayi kiya aap... Hum shopping jaa rahe hai kal ke liye kapde lene...' Anjali said...

'Oh haan, Anjul koh saath lejaa rahe ho...???' Padma asked, moving inside knowing Atul wouldn't come...

'Haan mom, iske liye bhi toh kapde lena hai...' Anjali said...

By the time they had move inside to the hall where Anjul was playing with Shashank... Hearing voices, Anjul attention were towards the door, waiting for Padma to come with whoever she was talking with... Anjul has already recognized his mother voice which brings a big smile on his face...

When finally Anjali was infront of his sight, he started to make noises showing his excitement to see his darling mother after another working day... Padma left to get Anjul bag, Anjali took Anjul in her arms who happily cuddle in his mother embrace...

'Hey Dad...' Anjali said after showering kisses on Anjul...

'Anjali, so all set to leave...???' Shashank asked...

'Yes dad, bas abhi ghar jaungi aur waha se mall to join...' Anjali said...

'Tum bacchon koh bas reason chahiyeh na shopping karne...' Shashank said...

'Of course dad...' Anjali said...

'Enjoy...' Shashank said caring her hair...

Just than Padma came with Anjul bag, Anjali asked Anjul to bid bye to his grandparents which he did happily, waving his small hand making Shashank and Padma smile at his cute action... Anjali also smile and kissing her mother cheek, she left with Anjul as he excitedly jump in Anjali arms...

Anjali turn around to look at the door where Padma was waiting them to get in the car, she show Anjul his grandmother as Padma wave him again making him give his best smile... Anjali put his bag in the backseat and soon she was sitting in the front passenger seat next to Atul...

'Mera baccha...' Atul said, giving a quick kiss on Anjul face when Anjali sit comfortably with him on her lap...