Part 63

ABHI NIKKI ENGAGEMENT

Riddhima was with Nikki in the hotel room as they had come back from parlor an hour ago... Nikki has done her make up and hair, Riddhima was helping her to get ready in the gown which she design for her... Muskaan, Sapna and Anjali were downstairs with Rahul and Atul helping Armaan... Abhi will be coming in an hour, however he had been there in the morning to check if he can help in any way with the preparation... Siddhant has also come along with him, everyone was having a rough time to control Muskaan from blasting on Siddhant... Armaan was acting as if nothing was bothering him, Riddhima has been with Nikki all this while and everyone was greatful that she didn't has to come in front of Siddhant... Riddhima was sitting on her knee in front of Nikki who was sitting facing the mirror... Riddhima was making her wear the matching jewelry and last minute touching... 'Perfect...' Riddhima said as she put the bracelet on her right hand... 'Thanks Bhabs... Everything is so perfect...' Nikki said holding Riddhima hands...'U r most welcome Niks... Aur sab kuch perfect hona hi chahiyeh...After all its our Angel's engagement...' Riddhima said kissing her hands... Nikki smile and hugs her which Riddhima return with a big smile on her face... She was glad that Nikki has listen to her and not make any arguments after that day regarding the arrangement and all... 'Arey wah, dekho toh Bhabhi aur Nanand ke beech kiya pyar hai...' Muskaan said coming inside as they were all ready now... It was only Riddhima who hasn't change and everyone else were ready now... Muskaan was wearing a orange gown which comes down on her knee, Sapna was wearing light green gown were else Anjali was wearing a pink long gown with off sleeves... Muskaan and Anjali left their hair open were else Sapna has pull her hair on a neat bun with hairs falling around her face... They wear silver jewelry and high heels to match their dresses... Seeing they coming towards them, Riddhima stood up with Nikki by her side... Everyone expression was shocked to see how beautiful Nikki were looking in that gown... Riddhima had done a fabulous job on the gown...'Wow, someone looking super gorgeous...' Anjali said hugging Nikki...'Sach main, Ridzy has done a very beautiful job on the gown...' Sapna says...'Ridzy is always the best when it comes to design...' Muskaan said...'Yes, and I m lucky to have her as my Bhabs...' Nikki said hugging her side way and Riddhima smile seeing how much they all love her... 'Awww...' others said in one voice...'Not fair, hum bhi toh yaha hoon...' Anjali said crossing her arms...'Haan toh hum kiya kare... Ab Bhabhi aur Nanand ke beech tum log ka kiya kaam...' Riddhima said to tease them...Hearing Riddhima reply, they all stood with their mouths hang down touching the floor... Riddhima and Nikki laugh seeing their priceless expression... When they hear they laughing on them, they close their mouths giving them a mean glare... 'Oh god, u girls are too cute with those expression...' Riddhima said giggling as she move towards them and hugging them all together... 'U r right Bhabs... I m so glad because of u, Anjy Bhabhi and two more crazy friends...' Nikki said joining them... They share a group hug smiling and thanking god for making them meet each other... Like Nikki said, they agree that they were glad to meet each other and be so closed in few months... Their moment was broke with Anjali phone ringing and it was Atul to check if everyone was ready or not... When Anjali said they were and they will join them in few minutes time... Anjali cut and look around to check if everyone was ready but saw Riddhima wasn't ready...'Ridzy, Jaldi karo... Humhe guest ke aane se pehle neeche jaana hai...' Anjali said...'Oh, haan main bas 30mins main ready hojaungi...' Riddhima said...'I can help u if u want Ridzy...' Sapna said...'No, it wouldn't be needed Sapz... I will manage... Waise bhi mujhe zyada kuch nehi karni u girls know right...' Riddhima said...'Haan, Ridzy and her simple avaster... I don't know how u manage to look so beautiful with ur simple attire...' Anjali said...'Di, to look beautiful we don't need to apply those heavy foundation and all those make ups... If ur heart is pure, then everything would be beautiful about u...' Riddhima said...'Agree with that Bhabs... But please jaldi karo, I don't want my Bhabs to be late in my engagement...' Nikki said... They left letting Riddhima get ready and Riddhima was happy that Nikki was happy with the design of her gown and the way Riddhima had make her ready for the night... Riddhima knows its a very big day for Nikki so she wants everything to be perfect for her and all the Malliks...