Part 10

Armaan and Riddhima were hell busy with the last minutes preparation for the biggest n first fashion show of Riddhima in MALLIK ENTERPRISE...

Armaan wasnt getting single time to visit office... He was busy inviting guest n then checking the decoration in hotel where they will be helding the show.. All this while, his eyes were desperate to see one sight of his love... His Riddhima...

On the other hand Riddhima also was going through the same situation... Sometimes she feels it would be the best if they dont meet much so she would be able to forget him n create the distance... But on the other hand, her heart was missing him like anything n her mind wasnt letting her forget him n the time they spend together in few months...
Riddhima keeps herself drown in her work so she didnt get single time to think abt Armaan... As the day was getting near,, without proper sleep n food Riddhima keeps working day n night...

BEFORE TWO DAY OF FASHION SHOW...

Like always tonight also Riddhima was working like... She was checking the clothes which was ready... Riddhima was standing near her table busy checking one dress when she heard someone's footsteps... She turns to look at the door she saw show crossing... 'Is waqt koan ho sakta hai.. Waise toh koi aata nehi hai iswaqt... Gaurd koh pata hoga main andar hoon..'
Then Riddhima saw Armaans cabin light on... She was shocked becox its been days he didnt come office at that late... Riddhima look at the time n it shows 3am in the morning...
'Dekhti hoon Armaan is waqt kya kar raha hai...' she was abt to leave but then stop thinking...'Nehi.. Pata chale mein yehi hoon toh woh rukhjaenge... Bohot tak gaya hoga... Saara din itna busy ghumte rehte hai...'
'Riddhima...' Suddenly her cabin door open n he was standing infront of her in blue shirt n black jeans... Hot as ever with the first three button open showing his well built chest...
'Armaan... Tum yaha... Itni der...???' Riddhima asked... 'Haan woh mujhe kuch files chahiyeh ta toh aagaya.. Aur tum bhi toh yehi hai...' Armaan said... 'Haan bas yeh dress karke jaane wali ti...' she said not looking at him after lowing her head...
'Tik hai.. Main coffee lekhe aata hoon... Main files karlunga, tab tak tum dress ki kaam khatam karde na... Hum saat mein niklenge... Main tumhe drop kardunga...' Armaan said while looking at her face not blinking his eyes...
'Nehi Armaan.. Its ok... Tum jao... Main chali jaungi...' still not taking her eyes from the dress...'Mujhe kuch nehi sunna... Wait aata hoon...' Armaan leaves... 'Lekin Armaan...' not listening to her, Armaan went to bring coffee for two...

After ten minutes, Armman came with two coffee cups... He forward one to Riddhima who took with a smile... Their eyes met for a second but Riddhima quickly broke the eyelock by looking back at the dress... Smiling to this Armaan sit the chair which was near the table... He started to check the file while stealing glares to Riddhima... Riddhima also keep doing the same in every second she could get...
'Mujhe ek aur file lena hai..main aata hoon.. ' after twenty minutes Armaan said standing... Riddhima nod her head aproving...
Next moment light goes off n darkness took the place... Riddhima got scared n the dress falls from her hands... 'Armaan...' Armaan who was standing next to her put his hand on her shoulder feeling how scared she was by her voice... 'Im here Riddhima...' To his surprise, Riddhima move closed to him n hold his arm tightly... 'Armaan... Mujhe anderonse bohot dar lagta hai...' he felt she was shivering...
Armaan hold her by her shoulder while her hand was in his waist holding his shirt... 'Dekho Riddhima...' cup her face in his palm meeting his blue eyes with her brown ones... 'Mere hote huve tumhe kuch nehi hoga... U trust me na...' Armaan said...
Riddhima nods her head... Both were lost in each other... Suddenly thunder so loudly, becox of the loud voice Riddhima got scared n hugs him tight...
Armaan who was controlling himself very difficult becox of the closeness lost himself in her... As Riddhima face was hiding in his chest, he felt her hot breathe kissing his bare chest... Her hands were hugging him by waist... Armaan hands were on her back... Her dress back wasnt much hiding becox of the kind of dress she wear it was leaving much of her body bare...
Shivers run down Riddhima's spine feeling Armaan cold fingers touching her bare back... She felt him nuzzlng near her neck...
Both were loosing control begin each other arms n so closed... Light's came n they heard footsteps... Both move apart not looking each other but else where...
'Sir, ma'am.. Aap dono abhi tak yaha...' guard came opening the door... 'haan bas kuch kaam hai... Hum dono bas thirty minutes mein nikaljaenge...''Sir, baahar bohot zyada baarish ho raha hai...' he said... 'Jaanta hoon... Bas jaldi hum niklenge...' This tiime also Armaan answer him...

Awkward moments took place btw them... Both got busy with their respective works... After likes an hr later, Riddhima put away the dress n started to collect her belonging...'Armaan, im done.. Let's...' She stop when she saw Armaan sleeping his head on the table on the open file... His some hairs were on his forehead, disturbing his sleep... Riddhima move closed to him not by her own... It seems like some power was pulling her closed to him... Riddhima put away his hait not disturbing his sleep admiring how cute he looks while sleeping... She cares his hair softly n kiss forehead... Her heart ask her not to wake him n to keep looking at him for the rest of her life...
'Armaan...' As she knows she dont have any other choice, she shake him by his arm... Armaan get up with a jerk n look around confused about his surrounding...
'Armaan, humhe nikalna chahiyeh... Its already four thirty in the morning... ' Riddhima said moving to leave... 'Haan... Ya wait... Im coming...' collecting his flies he move out from her behind...
Armaan insist her that he will drop her... Riddhima car was parking n she said how she would come back office... Armaan said he will arrange everything...
As it was raining n she knows he wouldnt let her go her own, she sit on his car... Armaan knows she got little irrirate becox of him smiling he leaves with her...
No one talks becox of the incident took place in the office, few hrs ago... Armaan was driving n looking at Riddhiima, As she was looking outside...
'Riddhima..' Armaan call her n when she turn to look at him he said,'tumhare ghar aagayi...' he told showing outside...
Both came out n still in was raining heavily... Riddhima wait till he leaves n she wants to get wet in the rain for few minutes... 'andar jao' Armaan said... "Tum jao... Mujhe bheegna hai is baarish main...' Riddhima said like a little girl.. She opens her hand feeling the rain drops...'bimar hojaengi...' Armaan said looking her beauiful face while rain drops kissing it... 'u know Armaan... I just love rains.. My best season...' she said turning around still her hands open...'pata hai Armaan. When di was with me, we both enjoy it the rain... Sapna n Musku also joins with us...' Riddhima start telling him abut the days she spend with her di n friendsss...

But Armaan was lost in the beauty who was standing infront of her... He couldnt stop his eyes, it was checking her beautiful figgured body... Her caves which was shown more clear as her dress was now kissing her body...
Armaan legs took him closed to her... Her back was towards him... He saw her bare back, rain drops making it way down... He was lost in her beauty not knowing wht she was saying...
When Armaan didnt say anything, Riddhima turn to bumped to him... Her hands landed on his chest n he hold her closed by her waiist as they were to loose balance... Riddhima tries to move away, but Armaan pull her closed by her waist closing the distance...
Riddhima's heartbeat fasted when she felt his hot breath on her lips... Their lips were inch away... 'Armaan!!!!' his name escape from her mouth.. Before she lost her sense, she was to move but Armaan wasnt leaving... He move his lips closed to her ears... 'u r looking beautiful...'he whisper to her...
Red color took over in her cheeks... She lower her eyeliish not to look at him as he look at her face... Armaan put his index finger in her chin n make her look at him... As their eyes met, the worlds fades around them...
Armaan move his face closed to her... He looks at her shivering lips becox of cold... As Riddhima saw his lips closing the distance of their lips, her eyes automatically closed...
Armaan saw her eyes closed n he took as she also was waiting him to closed the distance... He put his lips on her feeling the rosy one...
The moment Armaan kiss, she also respond him... Her hands got around his neck pulling him closer... Armaan one hand was on her waist while his other hand was on her back...
As they got lack of air, Armaan move his face near her neck leaving soft kisses.. Riddhima came back when she felt Armaan bit n she push him.. First Armaan was shocked then he realized wht they have been doing... 'Riddhima...' before Armaan could say anything, she left from there...
Armaan knows he cant go after her as it was early morning n she would locked once she get insiide.. Armaan sit in the car n call her number... No answer... He calls for ten times, till she didnt answer...
Armaan leave from there with disappointment... Thinking he would tell her soon about his feelings for her...
Riddhima was sitting near the door stil without changing her wet cloth... She was thinking wht just happen that time... N that too, twince in one night... 'Yeh mujhe kya hogaya hai... Main kyu Armaan koh itna paas aane diya... Jab usne kiss kya, kyu maine respond ki... Main toh use pyar karta hoon.. Kya woh bhi.. Nehi Riddhima... Abhi kuch aisa mat sochna... Main kaise Armaanse face karungi...'
Riddhima keeps thinking n as she was feeliing more cold she changed n hit the bed... Soon sleep to her over to her dreamland where her princecharm was waiting for her...

Two days past n Riddhima try not to face Armaan... If needs to ask anything , she calls him or talk when they r ppl around.. Armaan try to talk her but he also was busy as much as she was... They really wasnt getting time alone...

ON THE DAY OF FASHION SHOW...
Big day for Mallik Enterprise n specially to Riddhima... From noo she was lookin after the models n her design dressses...
Even for Armaam, it was a big day... He was to propose Riddhima after the show...
Show begins at seven thirty pm n it goes till eleven pm... It was a successful one as most of the guest praise the unique design...
Armaan was talking to Mr. Mehra... One of the important guest for the night... 'I must say Mr. Mallik... Your nee designer did a very good job... One of the best design I saw so far...' 'thank u saw much Mr. Mehra...' Armaan said...'Its late, we will take ur leave... Tc...' 'Sure.. Thanks for coming...' shaking hands Armaan bid bye to the guest n clients...

Armaan went to backstage to see Riddhima n three other staff helping to pack everyything...'done...' he asked smiling to them..'Almost... Everyone leaves???' riddhima asked... 'hmmm...' Arman said...
Others also leaves when their works were done... Now it was just Riddhima n Armaan...Both leave together... As from two days they havent talk other then work they keep quite...
When Armaan took other turn not to her house, she was confused... 'Armaan , yeh hum kaha ja raha hai...' 'Surprise...' He said flashing his dimple... 'Is waqt..???' 'haan..' Armaan said.. Knowing he wouldnt tell, so Riddhima didnt ask further question...

After half an hr,Armaan stop the car... He got out n came to her side n open the door for her... Offering his hand which Armaan forward, Riddhima accept smiling...She smiles to see the sight when she came out... They were near hill side...
Armaan move to go up still holding her hand... She also move as she was excited to see the country from above the hills...When the reach... Riddhim was shocked to see the view... 'Beauutiful..' first word which came out from her mouth...
Armaan was happy to see her smile... He thanks god from his heart... 'Riddhima, I want to tell u something...' Riddhima turn when she heard Armaan... She look and wait for him to cont...
He moved closed to her n holds her hand in his... Riddhima's heart race fast not kknowing wht Armaan was going to say...
'Riddhima... From the first time I saw u two yrs before, I have been searching for u... I dont know why but from that time, u took a specail place in my heart.. My heart was restless all these years to see one single jhalak of urs...As the day past months n two years, till my heart didnt forget ur picture which was draw in my heart... I wait for u to come in my life each passing second... Riddhima... For me, this is a new relation... I never feel like this to any girl before..For me, my work is my life... But till u come...'
He stop for a while n cont. 'i never believe before anyone could fall in love in first sight till its happens with me... Yes Riddhima... Im head over heels in love with u... From the first time i saw u... That rainy night...Riddhima, i want to be my first n last love... First n last girlfriend...First n last partner... For the rest of my life...Will u be my life partner forever...???' Leaving her hand, Armaan go down on his knee...

With LoveRihooHaws...