Part 44

'Raho gussa, main nehi aa rahi party main aaj...' Her last statement make him realized what she meant by it and if she said it, he was sure she was really angry on him...
'SHIT...
Riddhima issiliyeh gussa hai use laga main gussa hoon...
Kyunki maine uske awaaz sunte hi kho gaya ta aur use baat nehi ki...' Armaan said to himself as he hides his face on his palm...

Without thinking for another moment, he take his mobile and dial Riddhima number hoping she would answer...
But it keeps ringing and cut it... He again try and rest of the day, he keeps trying but Riddhima didn't answer his calls... He msg, but she neither didn't his msg's...
'Lagta hai mujhe kuch karna hoga...' Armaan said looking at the time knowing it was no need to call her as she wasn't answering him...
Dialing another number, he left to the house...

- GUPTA HOUSE -

Anjali was in her room getting ready to go to the party... Atul call few minutes ago saying he would come to take them with him...
Both Anjali and Atul has shifted to Gupta house for the wedding and Atul said where ever they stay, he will be from the groom side...
Her mobile was ringing continuously from the last five minutes and she thought it might be Atul who just went out a few mins ago letting Anjali to get ready...
So without seeing caller name Anjali said, 'Aa rahi hoon baba... Itna bhi kiya jaldi hai...' Anjali said with a irritate voice...
'Baapre... Itna gussa...
ek baat bolo Anjy, yeh gussa hona haandaani aadat hai kiya...' other person said from the other end...
'What... Yeh kiski himmat...' Anjali said looking at the caller moving mobile away from her ear and saw Armaan name flashing in screen... 'Armaan, itni himmat...' Anjali shouted...
'Aur nehi toh kiya karun yaar...
Yaha tu gussa hai waha Riddhima... Mujhe bolne ka moka nehi dhiya...
Mere call and msg bhi ignore kar raha hai...' Armaan said with same irritate voice...
'Hogi na... Tumne kuch kiya hoga woh muh pulake beit gayi...' Anjali said...
'Maine kuch nehi kiya...
Accha yeh baat chodo, tum log kab tak pochrahe ho...' Armaan asked...

Anjali thought to play a prank on him... She didn't know Riddhima had already said she wouldn't be going as she was angry on Armaan...
'Hum toh 20mins main poch jaungi traffic nehi hai toh...
Lekin Ridzy nehi aa rahi humhare saat...' Anjali said with a fake sad voice...
'I know Anjy, Issiliyeh toh tumhe call ki...' Armaan said...
'What...' Anjali was shocked to hear this piece of information... Armaan tell her everything happen few minutes ago... Anjali was listening and soon hit her forehead to their silly bunder...
'Tum dono bhi na...
Don't worry Armaan... Main kuch karti hoon...
Jab Muski hai toh woh waha kaise na jaenge... Main Muski koh boldungi... Woh sab kuch sambhalenge...' Anjali said...
'Thanks Anjy... I Love U...' Armaan said...
'Hold on... Ridzy ke liyeh bachake raho apne yeh 'I LOVE U...'' Anjali said giggling...
'Haan haan... Ab mujhe kyun tum I love u bolenge... Atul jo hai din main pata nehi kitni baar I love u bolte hai...' Armaan said understanding, Anjali was teasing him...

Hearing it red color took over her cheeks and she didn't say anything as Armaan tease her and backfire her plan...
'Bolti band na...
Issiliyeh bolti hoon Anjy, Mujhe panga lene ke liyeh sochna bhi mat...' Armaan said knowing Anjali wouldn't dare to say another word...
'Tumhe toh baad main dekhlunga Armaan..
Abhi main rakhti hoon... Dekhti hoon Ridzy tayyar huvi hai ya nehi...
Huva hai toh tik hai nehi toh u know there is a mission to take place...' Anjali said...
'Haan Anjy... Thanks...' Armaan said...
'U r most welcome Armaan...' Anjali said and cut the call...

After getting ready, Anjali went to Riddhima room and as she expected she found her sitting near the window sill without getting ready...
She was bubbling something as she sat with her knee closed to her body hugging it and resting her chin on her knee...
'Ridzyyy...' Anjali said as she was surprise to see her not ready...
Riddhima look around and jump seeing Anjali...
'Yeh kiya, tumne abhi tak tayyar nehi huva...' Anjali said coming towards her...
'Di woh main...' Riddhima try to say but she was thinking what Anjali must be thinking if she comes to know that she had fight with Armaan again...
Few days ago they patch up and again they were fighting like kids...
'Don't tell me phirse tumhari jhagda huva hai Armaan se...' Anjali said with one brow up...
'Nehi Di... Main kyun hamesha use ladti rahoon...
Woh mujhe na... Haan mujhe kuch samajh main nehi aa raha hai main kiya pehenun...' Riddhima said...
'Itni si baat... Let me choose u...' Anjali said...
Soon, Anjali make Riddhima ready for the party and she was glad Riddhima didn't make any excuses...

-@CENTRAL CITY-

Party was going full ON... Loud music, people dancing with their friends and some with their partners...
Some were enjoying their drinks while others were busy talking and catching up with friends...
Armaan had reach first before Rahul, Muskaan and Sapna... Now everyone were inside and soon their friends started to join...
Armaan meet them as Rahul keep introducing as some were his friends...
It was 8 30 and still other three haven't reach... Nikki reach after Armaan and was angry with him for leaving her behind... But Armaan didn't bother her as he was wanting for only hisRIDDHIMA...

Armaan was sitting near the bar with a soft drink on his hand...
Rahul, Muski, Nikki and Sapna were away from Armaan and watching his every action...
'Guess Armaan is waiting for Ridzy...' Muski said...
'Lekin woh log hai kaha...' Niks asked...
'Bas poch raha hoga... Maine aate waqt Anjy koh call kiya...
Ridzy aane ke mood main nehi ta...' Sapna says...
'What... But kyun...
I mean woh morning main toh kitni excited ti...' Muskaan said...
'Aur nehi toh kiya... Waise bhi doh din se dono ek dusre se mil nehi paaye...
Toh yeh accha moka haina, dono koh ek dusre koh milne ke liyeh...' Rahul said...
'I guess kuch baat koh lekar dono ke beech chota sa nokjok huva hoga...'Nikki said...

Other three look at Nikki who was looking at Armaan who was sitting near the bar from last 10mins...
They also look at Armaan to see him staring at his glass...
'Sahi kaha Nikki tumne...' Sapna says...
Other two look at Sapna... Sapna first thought not to say anything as they were on their way... But then thought to tell them and have some fun...
'Matlab...' Rahul asked...
Sapna narrate everything Anjali tell her...
'Toh issiliyeh bhai pareshan ta... I was wondering phir socha kuch din pehle dono ki patch up huvi hai...' Nikki said as she was staring at Armaan...
'What...' Other three said in shocked as they wasn't aware of the happening...

Nikki bit her tongue when she realized what she had let out...
'I mean not a huge one... Bas chotasa nokjok...
Kitna ladte hai yeh log, I wonder ladne main kiya maza aate hai...' Nikki said trying to divert their mind...
'Same here Niks...
Aur hum dono koh jaanna haina toh in dono se (Pointing Rahul and Muskaan) poochna chahiyeh...' Sapna says...
'Matlab kiya hai Sapz...Main is idiot se ladti rehti hoon...' Muskaan said pointing to Rahul...
'Main idiot hoon toh tu stupid... Aur mujhe bhi koi shauk nehi hai tumhse ladne ka...
Woh tum hamesha aisa kuchna kuch karte ho jiski wajahse main kuch bolta hoon phir tu gussa hojate hai...' Rahul said...
'Really now Rahul ke bacche... Main kuchna kuch karti hoon...
Abhi batati hoon tujhe...' Muskaan said...

Nikki and Sapna who were enjoying this before control it get out of hand...
Muskaan keep giving Rahul angry glare where as Rahul keep looking with no expression...
Sapna and Nikki look at Muskaan and Rahul, then look at each other and next moment brust out laughing...
Muskaan and Rahul look at them not understanding what has happen to them...
'OMG Sapna...
Tumne sahi kaha... Yeh dono se toh poochna hi padega...' Nikki said holding her stomach...
Rahul and Muskaan felt embrass and bow down their head...
'Ab aise rehne se kiya hoga..
Tum dono kabhi ladte nehi ho na... Toh yeh kiya, TRAILER...' Sapna says as she also keep laughing with Nikki...

But their movement was disturb when they heard Atul calling them from enterance...
They move towards Atul who was with Anjali and Riddhima wasn't to se been anywhere...
'Sacchi main Ridzy nehi aayi...' Muskaan asked not seeing Riddhima with them...
'Oh ho Muski, tu itna sad kyun horahe ho...
Woh aayi hai, ek call attend kar rahi hai baahar... Actually mom ne call kiya, mom koh kuch mil nehi rahi hai...' Anjali said..
'Armaan kaha hai...' Atul asked not seeing Armaan with them...

Muskaan pointed towards the bar and saw Armaan sitting with his back towards them...
'Lagta hai Muski teri hero apni heroine ka hi wait kar raha hai...' Anjali said moving towards him...
'Haan kabse...' Muskaan said...
'Good, Lets have some fun then...
Please u guys keep shut...' Anjali warn them winking before she move towards Armaan...

Armaan who was lost in his thought turn around his head when he felt someone hand on his shoulder...
Anjali was standing with a sad face and seeing her expression Armaan look around searching for someone...
Others were standing behind Anjali with sad expression and not seeing Riddhima, Armaan understood Riddhima didn't come...
He turn around looking back to his glass as he hold his head with hands...
'Armaan...' Anjali call his name...
'It's ok Anjy...
Everything happens because of me...
I know woh bohot excited ti but main bhi kiya karta yaar...
Uske awaz sunte hi kho jaata hoon, use dekhta hoon toh kho jaata hoon...
Aisa lagta hai jab bhi main use dekhta hoon, baaki sab vanished hojate hai...
Sirf main aur woh hote hai is dhuniyamein aur mujhe toh uske alawa kuch dikhta hi nehi hai...
Har jhaga woh dikhta hai... Yaha tak dream main bhi...' Armaan said and everyone was smiling hearing this...

Today, they don't have any doubt how much Armaan loves Riddhima...
Two days and this is how he is when he didn't see his Riddhima... They knows without Riddhima, how he will be if in two days this is how he be without his lover... His RIDDHIMA...
'Tum log yaha kyun kade ho... Kiya huva...' Armaan was surprise to hear Riddhima voice where else other closed their eyes when they heard Riddhima...
'Kuch nehi, woh koi mujhe bhul raha hai...' Rahul said knowing Armaan wouldn't leave them after knowing it was a prank...
'Chalo Anjy, Atul... Tum dono koh kuch doston se milwana hai...' Muskaan said moving as soon as she could pulling Anjali with her...

Riddhima was standing there not understanding what has happen to them suddenly...
Also she saw Armaan sitting near the bar with his back towards her... She thought he was angry with her, only she didn't know he was in shocked...
Others left ArmaanRiddhima alone and Riddhima move towards the bar... She asked the barbander to give her soft drink and look at Armaan...
Seeing Armaan shocked expression, Riddhima was thinking why he was shocked...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name and he turns to look at her...
Armaan look from head to toe and back to her face not believing his eyes that his Riddhima was standing in front of him after two whole days, after 48hrs and god knows hows many minutes and seconds...

- ARMAAN POV -

I was shocked to hear Riddhima voice, first I thought I was dreaming or something...
Because it has been happening with me from the last two days...
I have been keep seeing Riddhima around me but the truth was I was daydreaming while being awake...
Before I used to think when people say they dream about their lovers but now I have exprience my own and I believe they was saying the truth...

'Armaan...'I heard again Riddhima calling my name... And this time it was from really closed...
I turn my face and saw her there... I was hell surprise seeing her standing in front of my eyes... But how could it be possible, just few minutes ago Anjali has been saying...
I look at Riddhima from head to toe and back to her face and was soon lost in her...
She was masha Allah looking beautiful in short red dress with black high heels... She had put dark makeup for a change and chain was around her neck...
She also had long earrings and hair was done nicely with curls in the end...
She wore engagement ring with bracelet on her other hand...