Part 40

It was 2weeks before AR Marriage...
Still now, Riddhima and Armaan had select every cloths they will be wearing in each function...
As Armaan asked Riddhime before, Riddhima had design her own wedding lehenga just the way Armaan want it to be...
Riddhima had been doing the work on her lehenga and dupatta in her house as she don't want to others to see... Only Armaan had seen the design as it was decided by him...

Before AR marriage, Karwachauth was coming...
It was Anjali's first Karwachauth after her marriage and Riddhima who always keep the wrat for her life partner was excited to keep the wrat for Armaan for the first time...
Riddhima always love to do it but this time she was happier because she got her life partner...

-IN GUPTA HOUSE-

Anjali and Riddhima were in their room as Atul has been gone out of station for an important meeting with Armaan...
Anjali was staying with Gupta's from the last three days and Riddhima was glad they have separated room as she don't want her sister to see her wedding lehenga...
But tonight, Riddhima and Anjali were in Anjali's room as they had a little chat with Padma about the wrat... Anjali was feeling little low as Padma says for Karwachauth, sargi come from husband family...
'Di... Itna udaas kyun ho rahe ho...' Riddhima asked as both sisters were sitting near the window enjoying their coffee after dinner...
'Princess, tum kitni lucky ho... Armaan ki Mom aur dad hai, shaadi ki baad har karwachauth main tujhe apni sasural main sargi milenge... Lekin mujhe...' Anjali stop when Riddhima kept her hand on hers...
'Aap aise kyun soch rahe ho...
Aap shayad bhul gaye hai Atul jeeju ki taraf se Armaan aur uske family ti...
Us din un logo ne saat diya hai toh aaj kyun nehi Di... Mujhe pura yakeen hai Ananya Aunty yeh nehi bhulenge...
Kyunki woh khud Atul koh apne beta maante hai Di...' Riddhima said...
'Phir bhi Ridzy...' But Anjali words were kept incomplete when they heard Padma calling them from downstairs...

Riddhima and Anjali exchange looks as Padma says she was going to sleep because they had to wake up early for their sargi...
'Yeh Ma abhi tak soyi kyun nehi...' Riddhima asked as they turn to leave the room to check why Padma was calling them down...
'Pata nehi...' Anjali says...
Downstairs in the hall, Padma was walking from one end to other... As if she was waiting for someone...
'Kiya huva Ma...' it was Riddhima who asked...
'Accha huva tum log abhi nehi soye... Woh Ananya ka call aaya...
Woh apne hone wali bahu ke liyeh sargi bhej rahi hai... Tumhari pehli wrat haina... Shaadi ki pehle kyun na ho, tum Armaan ke liyeh rakh rahi hai issiliyeh...' Padma says...
'Haan toh phir mujhe kyun bhulaya Mom...' Anjali asked as she sit and Riddhima saw again Anjali face fell hearing Sargi would be coming for Riddhima...

Before Padma could answer, they heard car stop outside the house...
Padma went to open the door before they ring the bell and she don't want it as Shashank has already gone to bed and he has important surgery in morning...
Soon Ananya and Nikki came with two taali and smile seeing both Riddhima and Anjali...
Riddhima went near Ananya and took bless while Anjali did the same to respect her as Atul take her as his mother after his real mother...
'Meri dono bacche abhi tak soyi nehi...' Ananya asked as she care their head with all the love...
'Hum bas sone wali ti...' Anjali said...
'Accha huva nehi soyi, hum toh sargi leke aayi hoon...' Nikki said all excited...
'Haan toh is main tu kyun itna uchal rahe ho Niks...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki mujhe tum dono ki expression live dekhna ta...' Nikki said...

Anjali and Riddhima were little surprise to hear this... Why would their expression would change seeing sargi...
'Nikki, chup raho...' Ananya said hitting Nikki arm playfully...
'Mom...' Nikki said as she care where Ananya hit...
Ananya turn to Riddhima and forward the big taali that she bring with her...
'Yeh tumhari sargi Riddhima...
Main jaanti hoon tum Armaan ke liyeh wrat rakhenge... Waise toh yeh rasam shaadi ki baad hoti hai but maine socha ab kyun nehi karde...
After all 2hafte baad tum toh humhare ghar aane wali hai...' Ananya said...

Riddhima smile and took the taali from her...
Then Ananya took the other taali from Nikki who was holding it and turn to Anjali...
'Ek beti toh aane wali hai, lekin main yeh kaise bhul sakti hoon mere paas ek beti already hai...'Ananya said caring Anjali hair...
Anjali was having tears in her eyes...
'Anjali beti... Main jaanti hoon Atul ki parents nehi hai...
Shaadi main bhi hum unke tarafse ta... Toh yeh bhi humhe karna chahiyeh na... After all ab tum bhi humhare family ki member hai jaise Atul humhare bete hai...' Ananya said...

Anjali didn't know what to say... Anjali just hug Ananya and Ananya care her back understanding how much happy she was now...
'Aapko yaad ta...' Anjali asked...
'Actually mujhe yaad nehi ti... Tumhari hone wali jeeju ne mujhe yaad dilaya... Aur strictly kaha, Riddhima ke liyeh sargi le jaa rahi hai toh aapki dusri bete ki biwi ke liyeh bhi lejaana...' Ananya said...
'Haan Anjy bhabs... Pehle toh bhai mujhe call kiya... Phir mujhse poocha Mom ne Ridzy bhabs ke liyeh sargi tayyar ki hai ya nehi...
Phir shuru hogaya uska instruction...' Nikki and started to laugh...
'Waise kuch bhi kahe Ananya, Armaan Anjali se utna pyar karti hai jitna Riddhima uski behen se karti...
Issiliyeh toh woh aapko yaad dilaya...
Hum log bohot khush naseeb hai hum dono ki betiyon ki shaadi aise ghar pe ho rahe ho, jaha kissi koh koi fark na kare... Apna ho ya parai...
Ek baar apna maan lete hai toh zindagi bar nibate hai...' Padma said...
'Yeh toh humhare naseeb hai Padma...
Itne acche doh betiyan humhe mili...' Ananya said caring both Anjali and Riddhima head...

Riddhima look at Anjali who has tears in her eyes... Riddhima smile blinking her eyes as if saying, 'See di... Maine kahata na...'
Anjali smile through her tears nodding her head agreeing her little sister and princess of her eyes...
Riddhima and Anjali hugs Ananya... Soon Ananya and Nikki left...
'Chalo ab tum dono bhi sojao... Jaldi utna hai na...' Padma says...
'Pehle dekh toh lun kiya bheja hai...' Riddhima said...
'Fruits hi hoga Riddhima... Jao main yeh kitchen main rakhti hoon... Subah dekhlena...' Padma says...
'Lekin Mom...' Riddhima try to say something but Padma gave her 'What' look to which Riddhima stop her sentence mid...

-IN RIDDHIMA ROOM-

Riddhima was not able to sleep as Armaan hasn't call her yet... It was now their daily routine to talk each other before sleep...
But from two days, Armaan didn't have much time for her as the work load increase and after two weeks, both will be taking off for a month...
Armaan has already plan were they will be going for their honeymoon and after Riddhima so much begging still he didn't relieve the place to her even...
Riddhima was lying on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about her and Armaan...

-RIDDHIMA POV-

I still didn't believe my wedding is fixed with Armaan...
Two weeks from today and still more works is pending... I want everything to go smooth without any problem as I has already face so much and I didn't want any drama in my life anymore...
But still I feel somewhere in my heart, nothing will go as smooth as I think...

I don't know why I was feeling like this but, sometimes I feel I don't deserve someone like Armaan...
I know how much Armaan loves me and even his family loves me... But, will I be able to live to their expectation...
Will I be to fullfilled a wife responsible towards Armaan... Will I be a good wife...

So many questions were going inside my brain...
I was feeling so restless, I sit on the bed as I was having difficult in breathing...
Still when I didn't feel relax, I move near the window... I open the window as I shut it before going to my sister room...
But as now I was back in room and as I want fresh air, I open the window to let the fresh air come in to the room...

I look at the sky to see the moon shining...
I closed my eyes to see only Armaan's face in front of me... Smile form in my lips as unknowningly I rise my hand to touch his face...
But I felt disappointed when I couldn't feel him in real...
'I miss u Armaan...
Tum kab waapas aayenge... main tumhare liyeh kal wrat rakh rahi hoon...
Main chaahti hoon, tum meri wrat khud kholde... Kiya tum itna bhi karne ke liyeh mere paas nehi hoga...' I said to myself as still my eyes were closed...

I breath in and let it go knowing there was no need of thinking about it...
Somehow, I felt this time he wouldn't be there to open my fast...
I look at the time and it was already past midnight... Knowing I had to wake early, I jump on my bed hiding myself under the duvet...

-RIDDHIMA POV END-

-THE DAY OF KARWACHAUTH-

Padma was trying to wake Riddhima from the past 20mins... But she just keep saying she would come down in 5mins and her 5mins turn to 30mins...
Padma got angry on her so she left the sargi which was send from her in laws in the side table of her bed...
'Ab utjao Riddhima...
Abhi nehi khaenge toh phir chaand aane ki baad tu kuch khapaenge...
Aur mujhe pata hai tu har haalat main yeh wrat Armaan ke liyeh rakhenge... Common, get up now...' Padma said patting Riddhima body as she had hide herself under the duvet over her head...

Hearing Padma last warning, Riddhima move the duvet away from her face showing her mother that now she was going to get up at last...
'Maina waha table pe tumhari sargi rakhdi... Please jaldi se khalo...
Aur haan tik se khana kyunki chaand aane se pehle tume ek bhood paani tak nehi pee sakti samjhi...' Padma says moving out...
'Ma, Mujhe pata hai...
Tohdi na main pehli baar yeh wrat rakh rahi hoon...' Riddhima said as she sit on the bed with her knee closed to her holding her head as her elbow rest on her knee...
'Haan Pata hai pehli baar nehi hai... Lekin Armaan ke liyeh toh pehli baar rakh rahi hoon na...
Issiliyeh maine kaha, chalo jaldi karo...
Anjali toh kabka khana shuru kardi, aur dekho tum... Abhi tak bed pe bhoot ki tarah beite ho bina tayyar huve...' Padma scold Riddhima as she went out from the room closing the door behind...

Riddhima knows if now she didn't get up and had her sargi, she wouldn't be able to have it...
So she quickly jump out from the bed and move to the washroom...
Riddhima was getting ready in the washroom when she heard some movement in the room... She wonder who might it be as she remember after her mother leave, she had locked the door...
Riddhima took a shower so she came out drying her hair as some water drops were on her face and long neck... She was wearing a red salwar suit, her dupatta was left on the bed...

As Riddhima came out from the washroom thinking about the voice, she got scared seeing the sight in front of her...
Someone was trying to claimb from her window... Riddhima felt the ground move out under her feet and the towel she was holding fell from her hand...
'Tum...' Riddhima said as she saw the climber face and she was hell shocked to see him there as she remember him saying he wouldn't be able to come before two more days...
'Hey...' He said sitting on the bed breathing heavily as if he has come from a war...
'What hey Armaan...
What the bloody hell u r doing here at this time... Aur tum window se, main door use nehi kar sakte kiya...' Riddhima said as she move closed to the bed standing in front of Armaan who was trying to catch his breath...
'Ufff... Kitna sawal karte ho tum Riddhima...
Beito toh sahi...' Armaan says as he pull her next to him and turn around to look for something...
'Kiya dhund rahi ho...' Riddhima asked but already Armaan had spot what he was looking for and quickly took the plate which was full with different kinds of fruits...

Without saying anything or answering Riddhima question Armaan forward a piece of apple to Riddhima...
Knowing she don't have much time left, she took a bite from the piece Armaan offer her... Soon in no time, Armaan make her eat the whole plate and three glass of water...
'Bas karo Armaan... Kitna khalenge...' Riddhima says as she was so full and somehow she had notice that Armaan was eating from the same plate...
'Ab mere liyeh wrat rakhne wali hai toh mera farz haina tujhe khilaun...' Armaan says...
'Forget it, yeh batao yaha kaise...
I mean tumne toh kaha tum doh din baad aane wale ho...' Riddhima asked Armaan as she took the plate from Armaan and keeping it away...

Armaan shows Riddhima his hand asking her to stop as he took the water glass from the side table and drank it in one go...
After he was done, he turn around looking at Riddhima who was sitting in front of him...
'Haan ab baat kar sakte hai...
Actually huva yun, maine aur Atul ne jaldi jaldi kaam khatam karliya taaki hum apne apne wali ki wrat kholne ke liyeh personally yaha par reh sakte...
Hum kal morning main aane wala ta, but maine Atul koh yeh idea diya hai kyuna tum dono koh surprise de... Main toh Atul koh yaha chodke jaane wala ta...
Phir socha, yaha tak aaye ho toh tumhe khud apni haath se kyun na khilaun...' Armaan says...

Riddhima keep looking at Armaan with all the love in the world... She don't understand what she has done that she got someone like Armaan who loves her more then anything in this world...
'Accha nehi laga idea...' Armaan asked as Riddhima didn't respond to his super master plan...
'Nehi woh...
Means Jeeju bhi aaya hai...' Riddhima asked looking away from Armaan as red color shades increase on her cheeks...
'Haan, ab use toh license mil chuka hai woh jab bhi chaahe apne wale se mil sakta hai...
Issiliye woh asaani se main door se iswaqt gus gaya aur mujhe bechare koh window ki sahara lena pada...' Armaan said drametically...
'Badmaash...' Riddhima said hitting Armaan arm playfully...
'Sacchi toh kaha... Lekin mujhe yeh sab karna bohot accha lagta hai...' Armaan said winking at Riddhima...
'Aisa kyun...' Riddhima asked as she move closed to him holding his arm and resting her head on his shoulder...
'Issiliyeh ki, yeh sab karne se mujhe lagta hai abhi hum jawan hai... waise toh main abhi bhi jawan hoon but log kehte hai ab mere shaadi karne ka umar hogaya...' Armaan said...
'Sahi toh kaha, issiliyeh toh tumhe shaadi karne ki jaldi hai...' Riddhima said...
'Haan lekin sirf tumse... Koi aur hota toh shayad main kabhi haan nehi karte...' Armaan said in a serious tone...

Riddhima look at him to see him staring at her... A small smile form on Riddhima's lips as Armaan cup her one cheek with his palm...
'I love u Riddhima...
I m so lucky to have u in my life...' Armaan said kissing her forehead as he kept his lips touching her skin for sometimes...
'I love u too Armaan...' Riddhima says as she hides her face on his neck...

After like another hour, Armaan left asking Riddhima to catch some sleep as the day would be going to be very long and tiring for her...
He also knows she has to help Padma Aunty with the decoration and for the pooja which would be going to take place in the evening... Saying he would see her at evening, Armaan left...
Riddhima was standing near the window waving Armaan while he was standing near the car before leaving... Riddhima blush seeing Armaan giving a flying kiss before sitting the car and zoomed out from the gate counting the hrs to meet his lady love again...

MALLIK MANSION...