From The Time I Saw You - An...

By RihooHaws

Story related Armaan - Riddhima More

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
xz

Part 30

462 6 0
By RihooHaws

Riddhima was sleeping peacefully dreaming about her Armaan... She was dreaming about her engagement all over again...
Sun had rise an hr ago and the run rays were coming inside from the window which Riddhima left open the previous night as she was talking to Armaan...
Riddhima turn in her sleep and now her back was towards the window...

Someone enter from the window who was wearing black cloths... Whoever it was look around the room and his gaze were stop to Riddhima who was sleeping with her back towards the window...
A smile form in his face which shows naughtiness and mischef...
Slowly not making any noise he makes his way to the bed... He was lost the way she was sleeping without any tension...
Comforter was upto her waist hiding her legs... Her stomach was relieve as her top had moved a little up in her sleep... Her hands were left bare as it didn't had a hand in the top she was wearing...

Person sit on the bed and soon Riddhima turn to his side facing him... Some hairs were on her face, hiding her face...
Frown was adoring her face, as the hairs were tickling on her cheeks disturbing her sleep... Her one hand was on her stomach which still relieve little part of her fair milky skin... other hand was near her ear under her hair...
Her face were hidden with hairs so the person softly move some hair away from her face as it was disturbing her beautiful sleep whom she was dreaming about...
Smile form in her face as she the frown vanished from her face... She continue dreaming not knowing who was sitting next to her in her room in this early morning...

He was admiring the beautiful Angel who was sleeping in front of her... She had a small smile playing on her rosy lips...
He moves his hand up to her cheeks which was so soft and pinkish... He care her cheek softly so her dream wouldn't get disturb... Her smile goes wired feeling his touch...
'Armaan...' As she felt his touch, in her sleep it was the only one name came from her mouth...
'Riddhima...' He call her name hearing she saying his name...
Riddhima slowly open her eyes and smile seeing him in front of her, again she closed her eyes but next seconding she again open her eyes with shocked written all over her face...

Yes, It was only Armaan who had climb from her window as he said previous night, he would come to take her to Anjali house...
As Riddhima refused to move so early out from the bed, Armaan personally reach to wake up...

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

After talking to Armaan till very late. I didn't know when I slept on my bed...
I was living again the most special moment of my life with Armaan AGAIN... I was wondering how nice and beautiful it felt to live the moment again and again just to be with Armaan... My love...
Something were disturbing my sleep but, I didn't feel to open my eyes... I just didn't want this moment to ruin or break... It was so real just the previous night, everything seems so real and colorful...

Frown was on my face as I felt something tickling around my forehead, eyes and cheeks... It would be good to say all over my face in simple...
I didn't know how and when it soon stop and smile form in my lips...
Next moment I saw Armaan standing close to me and as some hair were coming in front my face, he move it behind my ears so he could get a closed view of my face...
'Armaan...' His name came out from my mouth feeling him so closed to me... His cold fingers were caring my face and why it was feeling so real...
Where I dreaming or not... Why I feel his caring was so real not dream...???
I was wondering and I heard someone saying my name... 'Riddhima...' I look around but the Armaan who was standing with me wasn't anywhere to be seen now...

I was still sleepy, I didn't feel to open my eyes... But hearing my name so closely and clearly, I just open my eyes to see Armaan sitting next to me...
Thought it was in dream as I saw him giving a smile flashing the adorable dimple with his million dollar smile which every girls drool over...
As sleeps were blocking my eyes didn't letting me keep it open, again my eyes got closed...
But...

Wait a minute...
Really I was dreaming or Armaan was really sitting next to me on my bed...
With a jerk my eyes got open automatically thinking Armaan was really sitting next to me... I saw him smiling again...

~ RIDDHIMA POV END ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

By 8 am, My clock started to buzz and knowing I need to spend sometimes, with my fiance, I got out from the bed and got ready...
Checking the time as it was 8 30 am only, I went down without making any noise...
As it was Sunday, servant also would be starting their works by 8 30am... Mallik's wouldn't be coming out from their rooms normally before 9 am on Sunday unless, yes unless they don't have any special meeting or plan...

As the previous night, everyone were awake still late and they had an awesome night rocking, they were so tired that they would be relaxing till 9 30 or 10 today...
Nikki also says she would reach Joshi mansion by 9am only as it would be really early to disturb Anjali and Atul on a Sunday...

So before joining other friends, I thought to spend sometimes with my Fiance... As I don't know others would give opportunity after their non ending teasing...
I know Riddhima had strickly as not to come and wake her up as she was hell tired handling two works from weeks...
But, I didn't want to let the chance to go that and I know Riddhima wouldn't be angry once she saw me...

I took my bike keys and zoom off towards Gupta Mansion...
I reach there in 20mins as traffic wasn't there at this time and as it was Sunday still everyone would be enjoying their dream...
I stop little away from Gupta mansion knowing it wouldn't be a good idea to banged the door at this early... So thought of an idea and started to peeped around the house to see if there was a way to get in...
It was my lucky day, and I saw a room door open which was in first place and I know it was non other then Riddhima's room...
'Lekin main andar kaise jaun...' I thought looking here and there just to my eyes catch a ladder... 'This will be so cool... Kiya baat hai Mr. Mallik... Pyar main kiya kiya karna pad raha hai... businessman se seedhe ladder climber... hahaha'
I thought and chukkle thinking how crazy love make people and do crazy things just to get a sight of their love ones...

I move the ladder near the window and slowly started to climb... It didn't take much time to reach up to the room and I just inside quitely as I didn't want to get caught...
I look around the room to see Riddhima, my Angel sleeping with her back towards the window...
'Uff.. Yeh Riddhima bina... Aise khidki kol ke sona nehi chahiyeh ta...
Aaj main itni aasani se aagaya waha se... Kahin kal koi aur aagaye toh... Nehi nehi.. Woh kyun aayenge... Main toh iske liyeh paagal hoon...
Koi aur aise kyun aayenge...'
I thought and stop seeing the sight in front of me...

I felt my breath got stuck somewhere, when I properly saw what Riddhima was wearing...
She was sleeping peacefully, as if not tension was ever there in her life... I saw her top has move a little up relieving her waist and her bare hands with deep neck from back...
I didn't know when my feet started to move and took me closed to her bed... I was soon sitting next to her admiring her perfect body...
Riddhima turn in her sleep and a cute frown was adoring her face as the hairs were disturbing her dream...
'God, How can anyone be so innocent and beautiful at the same time...' I thought as I took my hand up to her face moving the hairs away from her face...
Frown turn to a beautiful smile and I didn't know when my hand move again up to her face and started to care her soft cheek...

I was lost in her beauty as usual admiring in her night dress even, she looks like an Angel...
'Armaan..' I heard her calling my name and I didn't know why, I couldn't stop my saying taking her name... 'Riddhima...'
I saw her opening her eyes and closing again... but soon again she open her eyes again... but this time it shows shocked written all over her face as with a jerk she get and sit on the bed covering herself up to her chest pulling the comforter up...
I saw color turning dark in her cheeks and shyness in her eyes...

~ ARMAAN POV END ~

Riddhima sit with a jerk pulling comforter upto her chest hiding herself knowing which situation she was...
She didn't expect him to be there early in the morning as she clearly ask him not to call and disturb her sleep as she was hell tired...
'Tum yaha...
What the hell Armaan... How did u get in...' Riddhima asked trying to hide her in the comforter as she felt her cheeks getting heat and she felt uncomfortable in that dress...
'Woh main..' Armaan who was lost in her didn't get the word out from his mouth...
'Woh main kiya...
I told u Armaan mujhe itni subah disturb mat karna... Waise bhi koi itni jaldi utenge nehi aaj...'Riddhima says as Armaan lower his head...
'I know Riddhima... but I was...
MISSING U...' Armaan says looking back to her and meeting her eyes...

Riddhima didn't know wht else to say... He just seal her lips by saying it...
'I know aaj Sunday hai, humhe sabki saat guzarna hai but before that, I want to spend sometimes with my FIANCE...' Armaan says not breaking the eye lock...
Riddhima saw how much he loves her and how crazy he could be when it come to meet her and spending time with her...
'Tum paagal ho Armaan...' Riddhima says breaking the eye lock and look everywhere else not him...
'Tumhari pyar main...' Armaan says and Riddhima look at him again to see him staring at her without blinking her eyes...

Silent took place in between two lovers while the talking was done by both's heartbeat...
As now Riddhima's sleep fly out from the open window, Riddhima thought it would be a good idea to spend a sunday morning with her fiance...
'Armaan... Woh tum baahar jao...
Main tayyar hokhe tumhe neeche milungi...' Riddhima says looking away as she remember in which dress she was...
Armaan smile hearing her and make his way out from the window knowing it would be best thing to do...

When Armaan move down from the window, Riddhima came out from the bed and run to washroom to get ready...
Armaan was witing for Riddhima near his bike playing with his phone..

As soon Riddhima got ready she took her mobile and keys knowing Padma and Shashank wouldn't be awake till...
She check the clock and it shows 9am in the morning... Riddhima knows it would be best if she spend time with Armaan first before she joins with anjali , Atul, Sapna and Muski... She didnt know when Rahul and Nikki would be joing them... h him
Riddhima slowly came out from the house and locked and before running out from the gate as she didn't see Armaan anywher around the garden or house..
She saw him standing near this bike playing with his phone...

Armaan was waiting for Riddhima when he felt she coming... He look up from the mobile as he was checking some places he could take Riddhima...
Armaan saw Riddhima coming wearing a orange white top with tight jeans... She hasnt put any make up other then khol in eyes and pink lip gloss... No jewelery other then the ring and necklace he gifted her...
She was simply looking beautiful this morning...
'Hamesha aise kho jaana zarur hi hai kiya Armaan...' Riddhima says coming closed to him as she saw Armaan again lost in her as usual...

Armaan who was lost in Riddhima's beauty, didn't hear when and what Riddhima said... He even didn't know Riddhima was standing infront of him, close to him...
When Armaan didn't reply, Riddhima knew he was again in his lala land... Riddhima shake Armaan holding his arm to which Armaan came back to the world...
'Hah...' Armaan says still not moving his eyes from her face...
'Chale ya, yaha rehne ki iraada hai...' Riddhima says...

But still Armaan was staring at her...
Riddhima put her hand on his eyes blocking his view to which Armaan smile and kiss her palm... Riddhima smile shyly seeing this action of Armaan...

Armaan move her hand away from his eyes and move his face close to her ear and whisper'Gorgeous'...
'Tell something I don't know Armaan...' Riddhima says as naughty smile form in her lips...
Armaan smile hearing this and pull her in his arm... Riddhima felt her breath got stuck as he pulled her closed to him to which both body's were hitting each other...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name and now she knew Armaan was back to the real world...
'Tum itni khoobsurat ho toh main kaise apne aapko rokh paungi...' Armaan says smiling looking her face as Riddhima lower her eyelash because how closed they were standing...

Armaan was holding Riddhima by waist and one hand move to her face where her open hair were coming to her face hiding his view...
He cares softly in her cheek to which Riddhima closed her eyes as her heartbeat got fast... Armaan smile feeling Riddhima shiver in his hold and kiss her forehead...
He move little away say, 'Chale' and soon both were sitting on the bike and zoomed off out to the road where no living person or thing were awake yet...

Armaan stop his bike outside coffee cafe and it seems that no one were inside as it was early for a Sunday...
'Hum yaha kyun aaye hai...' Riddhima asked as she move down from the bike...
'Coffee peene ofcourse...
Aur kaha jaana hai madam koh... Meri ghar???' Armaan asked as he also move down from the bike and winking at him...
'Nehi woh... Mera woh matlab nehi ta...' Riddhima says looking away from Armaan...

Armaan smile and hold Riddhima by waist and move inside...
Other then AR their were two more couple's enjoying their breakfast in a quite place and in counter there was a old man who must be in his last 60's...
He smile seeing Armaan and Riddhima coming inside and quickly move towards them welcoming...
'Aao bacchon... Morning Morning... Main aap dono ke liyeh kiya laun...' He said coming greeting both Armaan and Riddhima...
'Morning Uncle Ji...
Mere liyeh coffee aur madam ke liyeh Hotchocolate...' Armaan says...
'Accha accha.. Aur kuch chahiyeh...' He asked going inside to give the order...
'Nehi uncle...' Armaan says...
'beit jao baccho... Main dono ki coffee aur hotchocolate lekhe aata hoon...' Uncle says and left...

Armaan and Riddhima look around and Armaan spot a corner table which was hidden from the entry cafe... Armaan hold Riddhima hand and move there...
It was a nice place, and as it was Sunday place was quite...
'Kitni acchi jhaga haina...' Riddhima says...
'Pasand aaya...' Armaan ask sitting and pulling her next to him as there were sofa chairs and there was a wall to so who sit outside wouldn't see them...
'Haan... Lekin tumhe yeh jhaga kaise pata... I mean maine suna hai tum aise ladkiyon ki saat aur doston ke saat coffee peene nhi aate...' Riddhima said looking Armaan as he pull her next to him and putting his one hand around her shoulder...
'Haan aata toh nehi hoon...
Lekin ek baar Atul aur Rahul ki saat aaya yaha... Sunday koh, issiliyeh mujhe jhaga pata hai...
Aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai Sunday morning koh yaha bohot kam log aate hai...' Armaan says holding Riddhima hand which he put engagement ring...
'Oh.. Sunday koh...
Kyun... I mean Sunday toh milte hai tumhe rest karne ki...
Waise mujhe poochna nehi chahiyeh because maine suna hai...' She was cut by Armaan... 'Ki main Sunday koh bhi kaam karte hai... Haina..' Armaan says moving closed to her...

Riddhima nodd her head to which Armaan smile and rest his head on her shoulder...
Armaan was playing with Riddhima's fingers and Riddhima was just sitting enjoying the closeness and both were enjoying each other company...
Soon uncle came with their coffee and hotchocolate... Both were talking about ramdoms things and they leave from the place when Atul call Armaan asking when he would be coming and bring Riddhima along with him...
Same time Anjali call Riddhima asking to get ready, Armaan would be coming to take her...
They only didn't know both AR were with each other enjoying time alone away from everyone...

~ ATUL MANSION ~

Muskaan and Sapna reach along with Rahul by 10am... Anjali were busy in kitchen making breakfast as they have been up late so knowing everyone would prefer to have breakfast late today...
Muskaan and Sapna went to help Anjali, while Rahul joins Atul who was watching news in the hall...
Nikki also joins by 10 15am still rubbing her eyes...
'Armaan kaha hai...' Atul asked as he open door for Nikki...
'Bhai nehi aaya... Mujhe laga woh yaha hoga ab tak...
Ghar pe nehi hai...' Nikki says coming inside and sitting on the couch as still she was feeling really sleepy...
'Nehi... Nehi aaya abhi tak...
Maine toh raat koh bataya use aaj hum sab yaha milenge...' Atul says as he came behind Nikki...
'Nikki, tum Armaan ki saat nehi aayi... Toh phir kaise aaye ho...' Rahul asked...
'Arey main driver ki saat aaya hoon... Bhai toh bike lekhe gaya hai...
Pata nehi kaha gaya... Subahse nehi hai..' Nikki says as she got her eyes closed...

Meanwhile, Anjali came out from kitchen followed by Muskaan and Sapna...
'Nikki... Tum aagayi... Armaan kaha hai...' Anjali asked to which Atul answer... 'Use pata nehi Armaan kaha hai... Main call karta hoon Armaan koh...'
'Accha Atul... Armaan koh bolna aate waqt Ridz koh lekar aana... Pata nehi Madam kaise aayenge...' Anjali says...
'Haan tik hai, tum Ridz koh bolo woh tayyar rahe...' Atul says...

Atul call Armaan while Anjali call Riddhima...
Sapna serve them coffee as they wait for Riddhima and Armaan to come... After 20 mins AR reach, and everyone settle having breakfast as they tease AR...
As they were having breakfast Riddhima got a call...
'Armaan toh yaha hai, phir koan tumhe call kar rahi hai Ridz...' Sapna says teasing her...
Riddhima look at the caller and saw the unknown number... When Riddhima didn't answer the call Armaan look at her mobile as he was sitting next to her...
'Unknown number...' Armaan says and Riddhima look at him...

Everyone stop talking hearing this and Riddhima just keep looking at Armaan not knowing wht to do...
'Unknown...???' Anjali says as she move to Riddhima...
'Riddhima kiska hai...' Atul ask getting all concern...
'Pata nehi Jeeju...
Kal raat bhi bohot baar call aaya jab hum party main ti...' Riddhima says as the called disconnected...
'Hoga tumhari koi friend Ridzy...' Muskaan says as she continue eating seeing the call got disconnected...
'Haan Muski sahi keh rahi hai...
Aur koan kar sakta hai... Kal tv pe dekha hoga tumhari engagement hote huve, issiliye badai dene ke liyeh call kiya hoga...' Sapna says...

Everyone got back to having their breakfast but Riddhima keep thinking why she felt this number was familiar...
It wasn't only last night and today that person call... She had recived a call from that same number few days before the fashion show even...
'Koan ho sakte hai...' Riddhima thought as she kept the mobile and return back to her breakfast...

Again Riddhima phone started to ring... This time no one stop talking other then Armaan...
'Main aati hoon...' Riddhima says moving away from there to attend the call...
Armaan was looking at Riddhima knowing she was thinking something and was lost when she first got that call today... 'What the matter could be..???' Armaan thought as he keep looking Riddhima who put answer the call...

On the other hand, Riddhima move away from the dining table and answer the call looking towards Armaan who was looking back to her... She knows Armaan had notice Riddhima's change of behavior...
'Hello..' Riddhima says as she put the phone closed to her eyes still her eyes on Armaan...
'Riddhima...' It was a male voice from the other end...
'Koan...' Riddhima asked as she still were looking at Armaan...
'Ab sagai hogayi toh meri awaz koh bhi nehi pehchan saka tumne...
Lekin pehle toh prem mujhse kiya karta ta na..' He said...

Riddhima froze hearing this and only one name came to her mind... 'Siddhant...'
'Arey wah... Abhi tak mere naam nehi bhula aapne...
Itna pyar karti ti na Armaan se sagai kyun ki... Mujhse hi shaadi karlete...' Siddhant said...
'Tumhare himmat kaise huvi mujhe call karne ki..' Riddhima shouted...

Others who were busy talking and having breakfast came to her... Armaan was first one to reach her and took her mobile and put it on speaker...
'Kyun.. kuch galat kaha maine...' Siddhant said and this time everyone hear this...
'Siddhant...' Anjali said when they hear his voice...
'Oh... toh tum Anjali ki paas ho...' Siddhant said...
'Riddhima sirf Anjali ki paas nehi hai... Hum sab uski saat hai...' Muskaan said as her anger rose high...
'Ohh toh Riddhima ki so called friends bhi hai saat main...' Siddhant said...
'Hum uski so called friends nehi hoon...
Tum kabhi uski so called fiance si ta jo kamina nikla...' Sapna says...
'Tik tik...
Hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi sab Riddhima ki tarafse wakalaat karte hai...' Siddhant said...
'How dare u to call Ridzy...???' Atul says...
'Calm down Atul...
Main toh bas Congratulation dene ke liyeh phone kiya... Us main galat kiya hai...' Siddhant said...
'Galat yehi hai tujhe meri fiance si koh call karna nehi chahiyeh ta Siddhant Modi...' Armaan says...
'Wow... Kiya baat hai...
Puri ki puri gang hai saath main...' Siddhant said...
'Aaj ke baad kabhi Riddhima koh phone mat karna... Nehi toh mujhse bura koi nehi hoga...'Armaan says...
'Calm down Armaan...
Tumhare fiance se pehle woh mere...' Siddhant was cut but Anjali this time... 'Don't u dare say Riddhima aur tere beech kabhi koi rishta ta... Sab natak ta.. Jhoot ta...'
'Kuch bhi ho Anjali... Riddhima pehle mujhse pyar kiya hai...' Siddhant said...

All this while Riddhima didn't say anything... But hearing him saying she loves him before, she couldn't stop her self...
'Pyar...
Siddhant tumhe pata hai pyar kiya hai...
Tumne toh kabhi kissi se pyar nehi kiya ta... Aur tum yeh kaise keh sakte ho main tumse pyar karti hoon...
Woh pyar nehi ta... Haan yeh sach hai... Woh pyar nehi ta... meri ek zidd ti woh...
Maine tumhe kabhi pyar nehi kiya Siddhant Modi...
Maine sirf aur sirf Armaan se pyar kiya... sirf Armaan se...' Riddhima shouted...
'Yeh bhi pyar nehi hai Riddhima Gupta...
Tumhe Armaan se nhi, uski money se pyar hai...' Siddhant se...
'Siddhant Modi... Main tumhare jaise nehi hoon bas paisonse pyar kare...
Woh main nehi ti jo Armaan ki peeche bheeg maangne gayi... Armaan khud aaya mere paas... Yeh jaante huve bhi maine tumse sagai karke kitni badi galati kardi phir bhi Armaan ne mujhe dil se pyar kiya...
Main yeh keh sakti hoon Armaan ka pyar jhoota nehi hai... Armaan ke paas bhagwaan se kripa se sab kuch hai... Lekin mujhe uske paisoan se nehi pyar nehi hai...
Armaan ek gareeb hota toh bhi woh mujhse kahe woh mujhse pyar karte hai toh main khushi khushi use apna lete jaise kabhi tujhe mere life main laayi... Lekin ofsoas... Ofsoas hai maine kabhi tumhare saat apni naam jhudwaya...
Tum Armaan ki kabhi bara bari nehi kar sakte Siddhant Modi...
Kyun Armaan jaise acche insaan is dhuniyamein kissi koh nehi mil sakte jo mere khushi ke baare main sabse pehle sochte hai...' Riddhima said...
'Yeh toh bas kuch din ka drama hai Riddhima...
Jab use jo tumse chahiyeh hota hai, woh miljaenge toh tumhe phekdenge apne life se...'Siddhant said...
'Main tumhare jaise giri huvi aadmi nehi hoon Siddhant Modi jo ladkiyon ko apne desire ke liye use karun aur phekdun...
Tum Riddhima se issiliye pyar ka naatak kiya na kyunki tumhe Shashank Gupta koh barbaad karna ta... Lekin ofsoas Riddhima koh pehle pata chaljaya tumhare iraade ke baare main...
Aur tum yeh nehi keh sakte main usse ya uski family se badla lena ke liye yeh sab kar rahi hoon...
Maine kabhi Riddhima se nehi kaha mujhe pyar karne koh... Shaadi karne koh tere tarah jaldi nehi hai mujhe...
10saal inthizaar karna padte toh main karunga... Kyun main Riddhima se pyar karti hoon...'Armaan says...
'Milgaya jawab Siddhant Modi, dubara mujhe kabhi call mat karna...' Riddhima says and Armaan cut the call...

Atmosphere changed and everyone were quite...
Riddhima went from there and Anjali call her... 'Let her be herself for sometimes Anjy... Main use baat karta hoon...' Armaan says...
Everyone went back to resume their breakfast but no one was feeling to have anything more...

~ IN TERRACE ~

Riddhima came to the terrace as she was having difficulty to hold her tears back...
After two whole years, again Siddhant is interfering her life... When she had finally moved on, why he is interfering...
Riddhima move to the railing holding it and closed her eyes letting out the tears fall from her eyes... She wasn't crying becox once she thought she was in love with Siddhant...
She was crying becox Siddhant put the same blame on Armaan... Just becoz of her, someone had blame Armaan...

'Riddhima...' Riddhima heard Armaan calling her and she quickly wipes the tears and put a fake smile on her lips...
Armaan came and stand closed to her... Looking at her face, he knew she was crying before he coming there...
'Kisse apni aansun chupa rahi ho Riddhima...' Armaan said looking ahead to the sight which was seeing infront of them... Riddhima look at Armaan who was looking in front, not to her... She lower her head knowing how well Armaan knows her...
'Riddhima... Main jaanti hoon tum yeh kabhi nehi sun sakti koi mujhse blame kare... Itni gadiya ilzam lagaye Siddhant ne...
Mujhe pata hai tum issiliyeh ro rahi hoon Siddhant ne kaha main apni desire ke liyeh tumhe use karke phek dunga... Lekin tum jaante ho main aisa nehi hoon...
Main har ladki ki izzat karta hoon... Aur mujhe pata hai ab tum khud koh blame kar rahe ho is baat koh lekar...' Armaan says...

Again fresh tears falls from her eyes... Armaan turn to her and hugs her side way as she put her one hand around his waist and other hand on his chest... Armaan hold her closed by her shoulder and cupped her face with free hand...
'dekho mere taraf Riddhima...
Koi kuch bhi kahen.. Hum sab jaante hai hum dono ek dusre se saccha pyar karte hai...
Koi mujhe kitna bhi gatiya ilzam lagaye, tumhe pata hai main aise nehi hoon...' Armaan says...
'Armaan... Woh mere wajahse tum par...' Riddhima couldn't continue as her voice got stuck in her throat...
'Riddhima...
Tumhari family aur mere family hum dono se khush hai...
Aur maine pehle bhi kaha tumhe, kuch bhi ho... tumhare har faisle mujhe qubool hai...
Jab tumne kaha tumhe itni jaldi sagai nehi karni hai tab bhi maine kuch nehi kaha... Jab tum ready hogayi, hum sagai ki...
Aur hum shaadi bhi karenge jab tum tayyar ho...' Armaan says...
'Lekin Armaan woh...' Riddhima said and Armaan knows wht she was thinking...

Armaan move infront of her and cupped her face in his both palm...
'Woh kuch bhi kahen Riddhima...
Sach yehi hai hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai aur koi kuch bhi kahen. yehi sach hai...
Aur haan, abse koi jarurat nehi hai us idiot ki baat yaad karke rone ki samjhi... Tumhari aankhon main aansu acchi nehi lagti... tumhari hotonpe hasi acchi lagti hai...' Armaan said...
Small smile was on her lips hearing this and she hugs him hiding her face near his neck... Armaan also hugs her...

~ IN HALL ~

Everyone was sitting in the hall waiting for Armaan and Riddhima to come down...
They decided to go out to have lunch and before that they would be going to beach... They just wanted to make Riddhima mood's good and knows how much she is crazy to go beach area...
'Yeh Siddhant ki toh main...
Kiya pade hai usko abhi tak Ridzy ke life main interfere karne ke liyeh call kiya...' Muskaan said...
'Chodo na Muski... Jo huva so huva... Armaan gaya na Riddhima ke paas...' Sapna says...
'Haan Bhai sambhalenge...' Nikki says...
'Toh un dono aajaenge, hum tayyari kare jaane ki...' Atul says...
'Kahan jaana hai..' Armaan says coming down with Riddhima...

Everyone look at them seeing both were smiling... They feel happy that now both were there to handle each other...
'Woh hum soch rahi ti kyun na beach chale...
Uski baad lunch baahar karenge...' Nikki said excitedly...
'Beach...???' Armaan ask not believing his eyes...
'Haan... Woh Ridz koh bohot accha lagti hai...' Anjali says...
'Haan di... lekin is time. main soch rahi ti kyun na hum kahin aur chale...
I mean beach lunch ki baad jaa sakte hai, usse pehle kahin aur...' Riddhima says...

Anjali, Sapna and Muskaan were surprised to hear this...
Riddhima who is crazy to hear the name of 'Beach' said no today... For the first time in their life, they hear Riddhima refusing to go to beach...
'Ab aise kyun dekh rahi ho...' Riddhima says seeing Anjali, Muski and Sapna staring at her with their mouth open like an 'O'...
'Ridzy... Teri tabiyyat toh tik haina...' Muskaan said moving closed to her and checking her forehead...
'Muski.. Mujhe pata hai tu doctor hai...
Lekin please yaha shuru mat hojao treatment karne...' Riddhima said moving her hand away...
'Aur nehi toh kiya...
Riddhima Gupta is refusing to go Beach for the very first time on her whole life...
Sach main... Pyar kitna badal dete hai log koh...' Muskaan said dramatically...
'Apni yeh dramabaazi band karo aur yeh suno hum kaha jaaenge...' Riddhima said hitting playfully on Muskaan arms where she keeps caring...
'Uff..Mujhe mara tumne..' Muskaan said again but this time Riddhima didn't give attention...
'Haan toh beach ki alawa hum kaha jaenge...' Nikki asked...
'Movie dekhne...' Riddhima said...
'Movie toh ghar pe bhi dekh sakte hai...' Rahul says...
'Hum pehle bhi ghar pe dekhliya...
Bohot saare new movie play ho raha hai... Isbaar cinema jaakhe denge hum... Wht say...'Riddhima says...
'Ab yeh batao kiya dekhna hai...
Tumne cinema jaane ke liye soch hai toh movie bhi final kiya hoga..' Armaan says...
'please not romantic movie...' Rahul says...
'Not hindi too..' Atul says...
'Ok.. hum english dekhenge...' Riddhima says...
'Action...' Armaan says...
'Wht.. .No way... Comedy...' Riddhima says...
'Kyun... Horror kyun nehi...' Anjali says...
'No way... Horror and action nehi...
I m with Ridzy... Hum Comedy dekhenge..' Nikki says...
'Yeah me too...' Sapna joins Nikki and Riddhima...
'Mujhe horror bhi chalega... action bhi...' Atul says...
'Same here...' Rahul says...
Like this they started to argue about the movie...

Here goes the next Five parts... 

ENJOY...

takecare...

Love u ALL...

With Love 

RihooHaws...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 48 2
Its the story about Armaan Ridhima where armaan js 25 n Ridhima is just 20....how both tied up in marriage n how their relation work...
1.5K 63 10
love is all about give and take. or so Riddhima thought but what happened when she gave love and in return all she got is an abusive relationship. so...
53.3K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
19.7K 435 41
Love is said to be the work of DESTINY but, is it true when two people who were never destined, fall for each other. Riddhima comes to Delhi after ye...