A Deal (Bill Cipher x Reader)

By lol_hope_lol

When (Y/N) was born, her parents made a mistake that would come back to haunt them. But what does it mean for... More

Chapter 2: Safe and Sound
Chapter 3: Meeting in Dreams
Chapter 4: The Accident
Chapter 5: The Mystery (S)hack
Chapter 6: Strange Child
Chapter 7: Remember Me?
Chapter 8: Help Me
Chapter 9: Bill's Test
Chapter 10: I'm Sorry, But Not Sorry
Chapter 11: Comfort
Chapter 12: Real Affection
Note!!!
Chapter 13: Assist
Chapter 14: Welcome to Weirdmageddon
Chapter 15: Thoughts and Imagination
Chapter 16: Trouble
Chapter 17: Intimacy (Lemon Warning)
Chapter 18: A Matter Of Time
Chapter 19: We'll Meet Again
Chapter 20: The End
Chapter 21: Return Part 1
Chapter 22: Return Part 2
I Think...
Dipper's Real Name

Chapter 1: You Do It For Her

50.1K 1.1K 3.1K
By lol_hope_lol

The constant beeping of the monitors continued as the woman laid in her bed, looking down at her newborn daughter. Her husband, standing beside her, admired his daughter with an arm wrapped over his wife's shoulder. The baby was a few days earlier than the due date doctors had determined, but she was still healthy and fully-developed. The couple looked happy about their addition to their lives, but they were really scared to death.

(Y/F/N) had made some bad desicions, one of which was making a deal with an unforgettable dream demon. As a young man he was incredibly naive and foolish. Foolish enough to fall for the tricks of a being who was bent on destruction and chaos. However, he managed to escape the grasp of the demonic trikster to settle down and adopt a happier life with the woman he loved since their youth. Though, he constantly worried that the demon would return into his life, making it utterly miserable for him.

His calm appearance masked his internal fear; many fears actually. Not just the possibility of the demon to come back to haunt him, but all the other problems from his past he had managed to bury and run away from. He had gotten involved with bad people, and hasn't completely paid the price for his mistakes. And his wife knew about his troubles too. When he ran away she was the first person he went to. One thing led to another and they were married with their first child. But now he had a death threat literally hanging over his head.

The ringtone coming from his phone brought (Y/F/N) into a state of panic. Quickly lifting his phone from his pocket, he saw the caller was unknown. Sweat poured from his temple as he knew who it was. Pressing the call button, he lifted the device up to his ear, his hand shaking.

"H-hello?" he was sweating and he felt his breath become trapped in his throat.

"Two days. Or they both die," a deep voice spoke before hanging up.

His eyes widened in shock and fear. They've been watching him and he knew it. Shakily setting the device down on the table, he went over to the window to close the blinds and curtains with much force. He walked back over to his wife, eyes wet with tears that threatened to drop.

"Honey. Who was that?"

(Y/F/N) looked back at his wife, fear evident in his eyes. She hadn't seen him since their run-in with a persistent blackmailer who knew of (Y/F/N)'s work. She had hoped it would be anyone but him.

"Who else?" His wife's eyes widened in horror. "D-don't...are you sure?" He just nodded.

"What are we going to do?! We don't have that kind of money! We don't know anyone that can help us!"

Her husband fell deep into thought, his mind rummaging through all the people he knows; until he came across one name. He may be dangerous, but he's their only hope.

"I think I know a guy," he said, holding his hands in front of his face, using his index fingers and thumbs to form a triangle in front of his eye.

(Y/M/N)'s face instantly turned to a look of terror. The all-too-familiar sign of the trickster himself was one she would never again want to see even a glimpse of in a million years. Her fright sparked a sense of protection in (Y/M/N) like no other at the thought of bringing him here.

"No! We can't! You said he cannot be trusted!"

"I know what I said, (Y/M/N), but what other choice do we have?!"

"What about (Y/N)? What if he does something to her?"

"Better being alive and having a contract with him rather than being dead!"

At that moment, there was silence. (Y/M/N) knew he was right. Maybe if they strike the right deal they will keep (Y/N) out of danger. She just sighed and looked down at her daughter's sleeping face. She was now their focus in life, and they need to keep her safe. Even if it meant making a deal with an insane dream demon. (Y/M/N) looked back up at her husband, her eyes watery with worry and stress. With a sigh, she nodded.

"Ok. We'll do it. For her," she said, motioning towards their baby.

(Y/F/N) hummed in response. "Bill, I want to make a deal," he said aloud and in his mind.

A flash made their surroundings devoid of color except for (Y/F/N), (Y/M/N) and (Y/N). They didn't bother looking around since they knew what they were in for. The couple held their ground, knowing that he was going to try to use his old tricks on them. They looked over at the wall opposite from them since it was the first to turn grey, suspecting that that was more than likely were he'd show up. As expected, Bill Cipher appeared instantly, floating in front of the three where they already had their eyes focused on.

"Well well well, it certainly has been a long time, (Y/F/N)," Bill said, floating over to him.

"So I see that you and (Y/M/N) got together huh? How cute, only by human standards," he snickered.

"Cut the crap, Bill. I want you to get rid of some people in exchange for our safety; all three of us. If not all of us, at least my wife and daughter."

Bill thought for a moment, trying to examine what he could get out of the situation.

He isn't willing to cooperate with my plans, so I'll have to find a way around it...wait, did he say 'daughter'?

Bill looked down at the little pink bundle held in (Y/M/N)'s arms, seeing the slightly red skin and (H/C) hair of the newborn baby girl. His mind went around to (Y/N)'s possible futures before reaching his conclusion.

"Alright, (Y/F/N), I'm sold. In exchange, I will have a certain 'presence' in your daughter's life," Bill said in a sly tone.

"No!" (Y/M/N) retaliated. She looked over at her husband with pleading eyes. "Honey, please. (Y/N) would never be safe."

(Y/F/N) looked back down at the scared look on his wife's face, then up at Bill, then down at his sleeping daughter. Neither of them expected this kind of demand from him. In fact, (Y/F/N) was positive he'd ask for something that would help in his plans. But no; this was way worse. Having Bill in (Y/N)'s life would be the last thing he'd agree to. However, he needed this to be done to keep his family safe. What other choice does he have? He looked back up at Bill, desperation in his eyes.

"As long as you can assure that (Y/N) remains safe," he said.

"Deal!" Bill exclaimed.

(Y/F/N) extended his hand towards the dream demon. Bill, his hand engulfed in a blue flame, shook hands with him. He only felt his hand grow numb from the non-burning flame. (Y/M/N) almost cried, thinking about what they just did. It's for (Y/N), she kept on telling herself.

Once the contract was sealed, Bill levitated higher, obviously excited about this turn in events.

"Well, it was good to see you two, but I got some humans' minds to destroy. This will be fun! Remember: reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"

Bill left in a flash, bringing the hospital room to the less greyish color it was before. The couple woke with a start, escaping from the Mindscape. (Y/M/N) looked up at (YF/N), a look of doubt and worry on her face. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"What did we just do?" (Y/M/N) contemplated.

"Something that was for the best," (Y/F/N) spoke, a look of near regret on his face. "But it was for (Y/N)."

(Y/M/N) nodded, understanding her husband's reasoning. However, she still doubted whether or not they made the right decision by making a deal with Bill. Even so, it was a necessary action that will keep them all safe. With a sigh, she looked down at their still sleeping baby. Now they know she will be safe forever. And they would be too.

A few days later, (Y/M/N) was released from the hospital since she regained her strength and (Y/N) was old enough to go home. It was finally the day they could go home and start their life as a family. And yet, the worry about Bill now being in (Y/N)'s life loomed over her head, breathing down her neck.

Getting into the passenger seat of their new minivan, (Y/M/N) rubbed her tired, sad eyes. She held (Y/N) in her arms while (Y/F/N) finished putting the bags in the trunk before sitting in the driver's seat. He looked over at his wife, cupping her cheek when seeing her expression.

"Everything will be okay. I promise," he assured her.

She just smiled, showing appreciation for his comfort. It eased her a bit, but she was still scared. What did Bill want with (Y/N)? What exactly was he hoping to accomplish? Was this all a part of a bigger plan?

Finally reaching their house, (Y/F/N) exited the car first to open the door so that his wife could get out. He went to the back to get their things while (Y/M/N) slowly walked up to the door. Soon enough, (Y/F/N) came up and unlocked the door, letting them all enter their home.

"This is your new home, sweetie," (Y/M/N) cooed to her daughter. "I know you'll love it here."

(Y/F/N) came up beside his family, hugging them for a long while. He felt at ease knowing that there was no one who can bother them now. However, the worry about Bill still clung to him like a magnet. No matter how many times he told himself that everything is back to normal, he knew that as long as Bill was in their lives nothing was normal.

Right now, though, he was glad to have his family safe in his arms. No one was coming after them. The past will remain in the past and they can now entirely focus on their future. (Y/F/N) held his loving wife and daughter closely, enjoying their moment together alone.

Little did they know, the single eye of an ominous dream demon was watching over them as they cuddled. Bill observed with little interest; just for the sake of observation. Looking at (Y/N), he grew a bit curious about the child. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but he knew that something about her was interesting. He had seen many possible outcomes for (Y/N) but he knew there was something more to it than just her living happily. Bill didn't know why but he knew she was meant to be the one; his partner.

"This will certainly be interesting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
152K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
88.7K 3.1K 16
(Y/n) is a young girl. She had a pretty normal life other than her alcoholic father and mother who is never at home, but when she is abandoned on a f...