Love was a story that couldn'...

Da MrsTomlinson612

Ariel has always struggled with school and bullying but now a new guy has shown up at school she may not be s... Altro

A new year a new me
He live down the road
The start of something new
What am I gonna do.
Saterday nights alright for talking
Music is my spirit animal
Spring break.
Wake me up.
Sun sand and self harm.
I'm so sorry.
Im never letting you out my sight
Gig night
Let's fucking go have some fun.
Do we have to say goodbye
Love was a story that couldn't compare
Met the parents
Welcome back
Prom shopping
Prom shopping part two
Prom
Graduation
New start
Bedroom walls and silent calls
Where did I go wrong
Stay alive.
Therepy
Goodbye my love
Gone to long
Your beds now full
Lets run away
Packing bags and glam rags
Fly away
Learn to fly.

This is a song about a girl.

6 1 0
Da MrsTomlinson612

Ariel's P.O.V.

I rolled over staring at my phone whilst it rung. Dan's face lit up and I answered.
"Dan. What's up?"
"Nothing everything's cool don't you worry. I just wanted to check up on you."
"I'm cool. We haven't really gone outside since they all got here we have been just getting to know each other. It's been sweet" it's nice to see you and Phil so happy on Twitter and stuff. I love you guys so much."
"I love you too. Now I had better go and do some filming. Phil and I are going to film a day in the life today."
"Okay love you Dan."
"Love you Ariel."

I hung up and got dressed. I threw on some black shorts a checked shirt and some vans. I teased my hair slightly and made it super messy. I wore nude lipstick my eyelids where grey with blue underneath. I Waltzed downstairs to hear the strumming of a guitar. There sat Emma plucking away. She was dressed in a black jumper and some red jeans. She was on the floor. She just kept on singing.

Obviously awoken by the noise a very sleepy Karim and Jason came downstairs. Jason in a tie dye t shirt and shorts and Karim in a black and white T-shirt that was similar to a bandana I once owned.

"Well someone is rather happy about something. You never used to play guitar unless you where super happy all the time." Karim sleepily groaned as he slumped himself onto the sofa beside an already slumped Jason
" I just wanted to play something. I have the prefect idea. I know Luke and Patty are up there awake but this is bound to get them downstairs."

"When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band..."

As if on time both boys ran downstairs belting the next line.
"He said son when you grow up will you be the saviour of the broken the beaten and the dammed"

Once the song ended patty say there in a blue checked shirt and jeans. He wore a SnapBack on his pretty little head. Luke in a galaxy cat top and jeans.

"This is a song about a girl. Isn't it Luke?" Patty asked
" I believe it is. Jason is it also about her long blonde hair." Luke answered
"Shut up Patty and just play the bloody song. Some of us wanna actually listen to this song." Emma shouted as she plugged the Guitar into the amp.

[Verse 1]
I was just a boy
Now I'm a man
I hate this town
This deadbeat town
But everything I do
I do it all for you
And everything you say
Makes my pain and sadness go

[Chorus]
This is a song about girl
This is a song about her long blonde hair
This is a song about the way she stares at me
In my American apparel underwear

[Hook]
Na, na, na, na (x4)
This is a song about a girl

[Verse 2]
Parents are mad
Don't understand
They think I'm rad and all
They don't give a fuck at all
But you're the reason why
I feel like I can fly
And you're the reason why
I just don't care at all

[Chorus]

[Hook]

[Bridge x2]
This is a song about girl
This is a song about her long blonde hair
This is a song about the way she stares at me
In my American apparel underwear

[Hook]

[Chorus]

[Outro]
This is a song about girl
I think she's rad and all
I want to fuck her all the time

This is a song about girl

"What the fuck was that?" I asked
"Patty and I wrote a song for YouTube. We all still make videos but this one is one of my favourites." Luke sat smiling.
"Heard from your parents yet Patty? There bound to think you have broken something." Karim laughed
"Actually they ain't even called maybe I should call them. I'm gonna call. Promise you'll shut up or you will all be sent as far away from me as possible."

Patty's P.O.V.

My parents picked up the phone.
"Patty! Son how are you?"
" I'm okay everything's cool. How's the trip."
" it's great son. Your mother wants to know if anything is broken?"
" just a glass but it wasn't one of mums it was one of mine so i can just replace it."
"Patrick Walters I want a word now"
I put my phone off speaker and picked up running into the kitchen.
" How did you manage to break a glass your friends have been here for three days and you have broken something."
"My girlfriend broke it when she passed out mum and I'm sorry but I was was more concerned about getting blood on your floor and making sure Ariel was okay than a glass."
"Patrick you will pay for the new one as soon as we get back. What's this about a girlfriend what have I said about women. Also I hope there is no blood on my floor."
"No mum and it's patty not patrick I had better go bye."

I hung up before she could speak again. I ran back through and threw myself on top of Karim and Ariel who where sitting on opposite ends of the sofa. Emma was still sat with her guitar.
"So Ariel. Do you sing?" Emma asked Ariel smiling at her she knew the answer she was hoping for.
" not really." She said running her hand up and down her arm.
"Lier. You sing with me when we went to the studio a couple weeks back." I yelled standing up popping in the CD of our studio recording. The sound of my voice came through the speakers and American Idiot belted out my lungs. I sang alone with myself along with the rest of them. Karim and I belted it out into each other's faces. The song drew to an end and Miserable at best came on. Her beautiful voice filled the room and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I finally understood what the song meant to her and just how powerful it was. I pulled her into a hug. I sat there looking at her lips. She closed her eyes and I leant in. We kissed and she just looked at me and the tears roiled down her cheek. The song ended and Emma's lyrics and Ariel's voice filled the room. She just took one look at Emma and they both burst into fits of laughter the entire song was ruined by our laughing. Before the last song could play I jumped up and took the CD out the TV.

"So little lady you do sing." Jason smiled at her
"Yeah I guess so." She smirked

Ariel's P.O.V.

"So little lady you do sing." Jason smiled at me
"Yeah I guess so." I smirked
Emma started strumming and Karim tapped on the table before we knew it we had a bunch of songs covered. It was about 5pm before anyone actually checked the time.
"I'll make dinner tonight it's cool."
I went into the kitchen and started making dinner

Prepare ahead

The glaze can be mixed well in advance and kept at room temperature ready to pour over the chicken just before cooking. The peppers can be chopped ahead of time and kept in a freezer bag in the fridge.

TIP:
To peel the ginger, scrape it with the tip of a teaspoon; it comes away easily as it is so thin and you don't waste any of the ginger flesh.

Oil, for greasing
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (150–175g/5–6oz each)
3 red peppers, deseeded and cut into large chunks
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp chopped parsley, to garnish

For the glaze
4 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp runny honey
4cm (11/2in) knob of fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped (see tip)
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped

1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180° fan/Gas 6 and grease a large roasting tin with oil.

2. Arrange the chicken breasts and pepper pieces in the greased tin and season with salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients for the sticky glaze in a jug or bowl and spoon over the chicken.

3. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear. Baste the meat halfway through cooking.

4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and peppers to a serving dish to rest for a few minutes. Put the roasting tin on the hob over a high heat and boil the cooking juices for 3–4 minutes until thickened. (Take care not to let the sugars in the glaze burn as this will make it bitter.) Pour the sticky glaze over the chicken and sprinkle with the chopped parsley to finish.

*time skip to once dinner is ready*

"Food!" I yelled as I started dishing dinner.
"Looks great babe." Patty said as I passed him a plate over.
We all ate in silence. The main reason for this was due to the fact everyone was to busy eating to care about talking.
"So how was it?"
"Fucking brilliant. And I guess you thought so to Air your plates empty." Jason said shoving another pepper into his mouth he had just stolen off or Karim's plate.
" it's good food because I made it I can eat it. I just don't usually have the time.if you want me to I could try and get to making desert."
"Fuck yeah." They all chirped.

5 egg whites
10 oz (275g) caster sugar
2 oz (50g) flaked almonds

FOR THE FILLING

1/4 pint (150ml) double cream
200 ml tub Greek yoghurt
225g (8oz) strawberries, hulled

Pre-heat oven 200°C/180°Fan/Gas 6

Line a 13" x 9" (33x23 cm) swiss roll tin with greased non-stick baking paper.

Whisk the egg whites, in a clean, large bowl in an electric mixer on full speed until very stiff.  Gradually add the sugar, a teaspoon at a time, and still on high speed, whisking well between each addition.  Whisk until very, very stiff and glossy and all the sugar has been added.

Spread the meringue mixture into the prepared tin and sprinkle with almonds.  Place the tin in the pre-heated oven and bake for about 8 minutes until very golden.  Then lower the temperature to 160°/140°Fan/Gas 3 and bake the roulade for a further 15 minutes until crisp and firm to the touch.

Remove the meringue from the oven and turn almond side down on to a sheet of non-stick baking paper.  Remove the paper from the base of the cooked meringue and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.

Lightly whip the cream, mix with the yoghurt.  Spread evenly over the meringue.  Cut the strawberries into quarters and sprinkle over the cream mixture.  Roll up the meringue firmly using the paper to help you, from the long end to form a roulade, it is essential to keep the roll very tight.  Wrap in non-stick baking paper and chill before serving.

Serve dusted with icing sugar. Serves 8-10 slices.

Let's just say we all weren't needing food before bed that night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

400K 21K 197
J'ai eu besoin d'un 3eme tome,j'assume pas.
10.3K 613 18
Alors que l'aventure est terminée , la tournée est sur le point de commencer et il se peut que depuis la finale des relations se soient quelque peu d...
95.9K 2.2K 73
Depuis 1 mois mes rêve sont hanter par ce garçon..et depuis 1 mois à la tomber de la nuit je le retrouve à le regarder toute la nuit. Mais qui est-ce...
146K 11.1K 84
Seuls les lieux déserts chassent ce goût amer, seul un cœur brisé peut être recollé.