Won't stop until I've won [Sa...

By theanomini

[Name] is a Jōnin in the hidden leaf. She was best friends with Sasuke and Naruto until Sasuke went rogue and... More

Nice to see you again [Part 1]
You're not the only one [Part 2]
Inside the eye [Part 3]
Try to remember [Part 4]
The Lab of Dissection [Part 5]
How low you have fallen, Sasuke? [Part 6]
After the Battle [Part 7]
Challenge me to a battle [Part 8]
Your training begins [Part 9]
Who are you? [Part 10]
Take me to him [Part 11]
This is me [Part 12]
Killing all your ties [Part 13]
Reunion [Part 14]
Keep them safe [Part 15]
Come back with me [Part 16]
Stay away from me [Part 17]
The end of the Akatsuki [Part 18]
The note [Part 19]
Time to go [Part 20]
For Itachi [Part 21]
POLL
Before the Wedding [Extra!]
SEQUEL

Final Meeting [Part 22] THE END

4.2K 114 74
By theanomini

[Name] blinked her eyes as she began to feel dizzy. What- what was happening? Her hands relaxed as her sword fell to the ground and she felt her eyes shoot pain into her body. Her vision started to seem like it was disappearing swiftly as she watched Sasuke look at her in confusion from the ground.

"[Name]?" Sasuke asked, not moving from his current position.

At that moment, [Name] felt as if a sword had been placed right through her heart. Her mind felt as if it began to explode as she gripped onto her head forcefully, hoping it would stop the pain.

"Arh.." She grunted, falling to her knees before the onyx eyed boy.

Sasuke stared at her with a bewildered expression as he tried to piece her actions together. He knew that he didn't do this to her... but if it wasn't him, who was it?

"Stop..." [Name] spoke, almost inaudible. She reached her arm down to the ground to support her body, keeping it on it's knees. "Please just leave me alone...Please..."

"What the hell-" Sasuke spoke, getting onto his knees and sitting beside her."What's happening?"

[Name] slashed her sword at Sasuke with sudden force, causing him to quickly maneuver his way beside her. Suddenly, [Name]'s grip loosened, causing her sword to fall straight onto the floor. She looked at her palm in confusion as she began to shake.

"Wh-what's happening?" She muttered to herself.

She reached out for her sword as if she were to attack again, but instead had passed it toward the raven. Her palms were sweaty and began to tremble as Sasuke picked up her gift.

"S-s-save yourself, Sasuke...." She spoke, dropping onto the floor, no longer able to move her body.

Sasuke looked down in shock to find [Name] so easily injured before him.

"[Name]?" He asked, shaking her body slowly from side to side, all to no avail.

"R-ru...Run Sa-Sasuke..." She spoke, shutting her eyes slowly.

"[Name]!" He yelled, trying to wake the girl up. "Damn it..."

Sasuke stood up in disappointment as he wielded [Name]'s sword before him.

"Who's out there?" He asked coldly. "Show yourself!" Sasuke began to shake, feeling like a completely different person. What was going on?

"You're a smart one, aren't you?" Orichimaru spoke, coming out of the bushes nearby.

"Orichimaru..." He spoke with a straight face, hiding his astonishment. "What're you doing here? What did you do to her?"

The man chuckled.

"Why do you care?" He questioned mockingly. "I thought she was about to kill you? Why does it even matter? Did I not just save your life?"

"I thought you were dead..."He muttered.

As the two spoke, [Name] began to awaken, feeling her hand slowly come back into motion.

"Leave her alone..." He muttered, clenching his jaw tightly.

Orichimaru chuckled once again, this time a bit louder.

"What?" He rolled his eyes. "Are you trying to protect your little girlfriend, Sasuke-kun?"

[Name] slowly moved her head in the direction of their conversation, instantly recognizing the mystery man. She felt her body fuel up with energy, although still unable to move.

"She's not my girlfriend. She was someone very important to me and my brother at one time..." He stated. "What do you want from her?"

"You shouldn't be fighting for her, Sasuke-kun. For all you know, her and Itachi could have hit it off before you ever had a chance to." He spoke seductively. "They spent a whole lot of time together at the Akatsuki, right?"

Hearing Orichimaru say so many bad things about her and her now deceased best friend infuriated [Name] even more. As she looked over at Sasuke, she could almost automatically tell by his expression that he was slowly starting to believe Orichimaru's lies.

"Itachi wouldn't have done that to me." He spoke, trying to reassure himself.

"Are you telling me that you've always had a thing for that little disgrace of a woman? I mean, what even is she?" He spoke, rolling his eyes in aggravation.

"She's never been a disgrace to me!" He yelled defending and shocking his former best friend. "The only reason I ever went against her was because of you!"

"Now Sasuke..." He spoke. "You know that's not true."

"I'd do anything for her! I never wanted her to see me like this! That's the only reason why I ever came to you and you know that, you bastard!"

[Name] effortfully pulled herself up as she grabbed the attention of both the men.

"Argh..." She grunted, feeling her body return back to normal.

"How did you-" Orichimaru began to speak, in complete shock.

"O-orichimaru...."[Name] spoke."Why did you kill my entire family?"

As she stood in everlasting pain, she received no answer. Because of this, she repeated herself, yelling even louder.

"I asked why you killed my entire family, damn it!" As she yelled once again, she felt her eyes begin to hold back tears as she quickly shook her head in hopes they'd disappear.

"I thought that if I captured you, I could get Sasuke too...." Orichimaru spoke calmly. "But I was obviously wrong."

[Name] stood, staring at the man pointlessly. After a few seconds of silence, [Name] spoke up again.

"I don't believe that bullshit." She spit.

Orichimaru chuckled.

"You're father was supposed to give me his first child, but after your mother had you, they changed their minds."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I saved your mothers life at one point, [Name]. You were supposed to be an experiment-"

"Why the hell would you kill my family for that? Why didn't you come back and just take me with you instead?" She yelled.

"By the time that thought occurred to me, I already had your sister. She willingly volunteered, so I took her. Also, no one would tell me where you were...So I took matters into my own hands."

"You little-" [Name] spoke, running toward the man.

Right when [Name] was a mere inch away, he had disappeared from before her.

"I'll see you again, [Name]." She felt a faint whisper in her ear.

And with that, [Name] turned around in hopes of seeing the man, instead to only find Sasuke standing dumbfounded. She sighed, running her fingers throughout her thin hair. After a few seconds, the raven spoke up to the girl.

"What was that about?" Sasuke asked, walking up to the girl.

[Name] completely ignored his question and quickly changed the topic.

"I can't do this anymore." She spoke, staring up into the sky in hopes of finding some solution.

The night was dark and the stars twinkled around the moon in a beautiful pattern.

"[Name], what the hell are you talking about?" He yelled, placing his hand on the girls shoulder.

"If you still want to kill me, go ahead." [Name] stated coldly, staring at the floor pointlessly. "I've had enough by now."

"I'm not going to kill you, are you crazy?"

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" She yelled, looking up at the raven headed boy, tears filling her eyes. "Wasn't this all part of your dumb plan?"

"That's not true-"

"What would've happened if Naruto didn't save me that one day a few years back?" She questioned, standing up and facing away from the boy.

"When?" He questioned confusion brewing in his onyx eyes.

"You tried to kill me, Sasuke!" She yelled, abruptly turning toward him. "You would have killed me if it wasn't for Naruto saving me!"

"Am I seriously the only one who's going to have blame thrown onto them?" He yelled, his face turning red from anger. "You went off with my brother, MY brother for gods sake! Who knows what you two could've done together!"

"Itachi has nothing to do with this-"[Name] spoke calmly, trying to stop his ranting.

"Okay! How about you going and becoming whatever you are? You went off and trained with Pein as an Akatsuki member! Do you not know who they are-"

"I know damn well who they are!" She yelled, causing Sasuke to quickly turn his attention to her. "They were the only people who helped me find out who I really was!"

"You already knew who you were before you got there, [Name]!" He retaliated.

"Yeah and what did I think I was, huh?" She yelled, finding no response.

[Name] chuckled.

"That's what I thought." She spoke, rubbing her face in defeat.

[Name] sighed, leaning herself face first onto a tree. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Sasuke finally spoke up.

"[Name]-" Sasuke spoke, choking up in the process. "I-I'm really s-sorry...."

[Name] turned her head a centimeter in the boys direction to find him avoiding her gaze.

"I don't know why I tried to kill you... I just... I don't know..." He muttered. "But it's a good thing that blonde headed idiot saved you...."

"What're you trying to say exactly?" She spoke up, leaning herself on her back now.

Sasuke's eyes locked with [Name]'s, finding her stare just as cold as his normally was.

"I-I...." Sasuke spoke, walking toward the girl. He finally planted his feet into the ground and looked up at the girl. "I love you, [Name]."

[Name]'s eyes widened at the onyx eyed mans words. He was no longer sleeping... right? And she for sure wasn't sleeping either. This couldn't be right.... Suddenly brief memories of her first meeting with Itachi flowed through her mind.

"Yes, I killed my entire clan. I can't tell you why, but I need you to keep protecting Sasuke. Watch out for him, show him the true meaning of love, [Name]. Love him."

[Name] felt her face turning red, just like it did the first time Itachi accused her of loving Sasuke.

"Love? Where did you get that from?" She remembered herself saying, retaliating against Itachi's accusation.

"I won't accuse you of loving my brother, but I know that he's not just a friend to you, [Name]." He responded.

He was never just a friend to [Name], she just always seemed to deny it.

"I want you and Sasuke to repopulate the Uchiha clan. So, take this as my blessing, [Name]."

[Name] reached for her neck, revealing the Uchiha Clan Crest necklace she had received from Itachi. She gripped onto it with her fingers and replayed Itachi's letter in her head, over and over again.

"Please protect my brother, you're strong enough."

"Sasuke..." She spoke, unsure of how to tell him, but positive about her feelings.

"I know- I shouldn't of said that- You know what... Maybe I should just leave-"

[Name] quickly grabbed onto Sasuke's collar, keeping him from escaping out of her grasp. Their eyes locked as she smiled a genuine smile for the first time in forever. Sasuke had been this close to [Name] before, but it felt different this time around. His palms were hot and he felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest. [Name] came closer, closing the space between the two. And before Sasuke had known it, they were kissing, and for real this time. Sasuke placed one hand on her back, and his other on her cheek. Man... was she beautiful or what? [Name] on the other hand couldn't feel more relaxed and natural than ever. She had been waiting for this moment ever since the two had become best friends. Who would have known that it would end like this? Now, there was no going back. [Name] knew what she wanted, and she was sure of it. Sasuke was the man for her. [Name] placed her arms around the boys neck swiftly, pushing herself a few centimeters away to catch her breath. The raven stared at her with eyes filled with lust, causing her to smile and reveal the biggest secret she'd ever held from him.

"I've always loved you, Sasuke."

~~~THE END~~~

Please comment if you would

or would not be interested in a sequel!

Thank you for reading!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 1 9
The most feared girl in her village, Yui spends most of her days alone. She was shunned from a very young age, only because she held a power: inhuman...
2.2K 42 12
Naruto Uzumaki wants to find his best friend Sasuke Uchiha, to recover their relationship together like it once was before the Uchiha had ran away fr...
701K 31K 196
Everything was normal, until you met him. [Name] [last name], an innocent young girl who has been raised in a quite and distant little small village...
2.1K 70 9
After months of being out of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke Uchiha finally returns home to reunite with his wife, Sakura Uchiha. When called on an u...