I'm Lana Del Rey's Sex Slave

By gaybxtxh

Hi I'm a girl named Alex, my family and I are on vacation in New York City. I heard that Lana Del Rey who is... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
READ && COMMENT
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
?
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Help Please. Read. Comment.
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch.79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Ch. 101
Ch. 102
Ch. 103
Ch.104
Ch. 105
Ch. 106
Ch. 107
Ch. 108
Ch. 109
Ch. 110
Ch. 111
Ch. 112
Ch. 113
Ch. 114
Ch. 115
Ch. 116
Ch. 117
Ch. 118
Ch. 119
Ch. 120
Ch. 121
Ch. 122
answer!!!
Tonight!!!
50 shades of lana del rey

Ch. 56

538 22 4
By gaybxtxh

Alex's P.O.V.

"Peyton, would you like any candy?" I ask just as I'm about to pay for Lana's cigarettes. I'm not happy with her having them, but I know things have been stressful lately. Guess it's the only way she can calm down her nerves. "Here" Peyton throws some m & m's on the counter. The cashier rings it up and we leave.

I can't believe Lana made me come out this late just to get her these. I only did it because I love her and know she needs to relax a little more. Her being stressed out, stresses me out. She acts droopy sometimes and snaps at me randomly. She's just under a lot of pressure right now.

"Yay we're home" Peyton says as we pull up into the driveway. "You'll need to take a bath before you head to bed." I tell her. She pouts and says "nooo I don't want to." "But you have to. You don't want to be dirty and stinky do you?" She crosses her arms as we get out the car. "Finneee" she throws her head back. Wow, just like Lana.

I grab Lavenders car seat as she's laid back in it. Struggling to carry this heavy car seat while trying to get the house keys out of my pocket. Just as we get to the door I get them out. To stable myself a little more I rest my hand on the door. Not for long though. The door opens slightly. Why the hell is the door opened?

Peyton walks in, I follow after. All the lights are off and it's pitch dark. My hand searches the wall for the light switch. I find it and flick it on. As I walk to the couch to set the car seat down, something catches my eye. Before I start walking to it I take Lavender out and rest her on my hip.

"What happened to the lamp?" Peyton questions while pointing to it. I walk over to the area and see the lamp from the hallway shattered everywhere. "Lana?" I call out nervous. "Stay here" I say to Peyton and run up the stairs, trying to keep a good grip on Lavender. "Lana" I yell once again. I turn the knob to the hallway bathroom. The door opens but no sign of her.

Continuing to run around scared I go to our bedroom. I rush in and see no one. The bed sheets still messed up and in position as they were this morning. The bathroom in our room has no light on and the door is open. There's only one place left to look. The playroom. Frantically I run back down the stairs and down the hall. I enter the playroom but nope. She's not there either.

She is literally no where to be found. I walk to the living room where I left Peyton. "There's a note" she holds a piece of paper up to me. I position Lavender more safely on my hip and take the note.

Hi, your probably wondering where your precious Lana is. She's somewhere more safe. Most importantly, she's away from you. Your causing her harm. Can't you see that? There's still a chance to get her back. You can simply just come get her. I'll text you the directions. You can use Lana's phone. It's on the kitchen counter.

My facial expression changes immediately. Peyton notices asking what's wrong. "Nothing sweetie just go to bed." I say. "But what about my bath?" She questions, "you can take one in the morning since it's so late." "Okay" she says walking up stairs, to bed.

Soon after I follow behind her. Lavender needs to get to bed. It's way past her bed time and I need to focus on only Lana right now. Quickly I tuck Lavender into her crib and go to the kitchen. As I enter it Lana's phone goes off making a *dinging* sound. I pick it up seeing it's a text from an unknown number. I open it up and check the message.

Hey slut, I'm sure you've seen the little note I've left you already. The address to where you need to come is 683 Maryjal Lane. See you soon xoxo.

The kids will be fine I'm sure. There's no one that is going to be willing to come over and watch them right now. They are just sleeping anyways. Lana has been kidnapped. Who knows what the person who took her will do. She could be hurt. Oh my god. Lana baby. I rush out to the car and drive off, punching in the address to the gps.

Lana's P.O.V.

I wake up, my vision is starting to clear up. In all directions I look around. Where am I? I recognize nothing, and don't remember anything that's happened. As i go to stand up, I get pulled back down by a weight on my feet. I look at my feet seeing them chained together. Then I notice my hands are tied up.

Whimpers escape from me as I try to set myself free. "Honey don't struggle" a mans voice says from behind me. I scream suddenly, a few memories coming back to my mind. "Shh" he shushes me, covering my mouth up with his hand. "Your safe my love" he kisses my cheek. He backs away, removing his hand.

"W-who are you?" I ask shakily. "Stop asking that my love" the guy says, walking in front of me. He is dressed in all black, with a mask over his face. "Your little slut, Alex is on her way. She's gonna come save the day...or so she thinks.

_______________________________

Chill bruh. Release Lana or I'll cut you. Lol what should happen to Lana while she's with this guy? What should the guy do?
Sorry for any spelling errors.
Filler chapter.
Also go check out my new story called Flip-Side. It's a cute and sweet story. There's no violence or bad stuff in it. I know a bunch of people have been wanting this story to be settle and sweet but Flip-Side will make up for it.
(It's a Lana and James Franco fanfic Bc I ship them so hard)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
584K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
172K 7.7K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...