Ch. 73

Lana drove us home and we put the kids to bed immediately. They were both so tired, and honestly Lana and I kinda want a alone night. Just the two of us together. So as soon as we washed the kids up and got their teeth brushed we tucked them in bed.

"So uh, how you liking the movie?" Lana lifts her head off my shoulder and asks me. "It's good so far" I laugh since most of it has been sex scenes. "Yeah...I like it." "I know you do Lana. You're just that type of girl" I laugh placing a kiss on her. I back out but she puts her hand on my face pulling it to hers. Our lips meet together with our tongues going to war.

A small moan escapes from me. Lana puts herself in my lap. A loud moan fills the room and we both turn towards the tv. "Oh come on babe, it would be perfect to do it right now." Lana begs for me to do it with her. "Oh my god Lana you're crazy." I laugh. "You haven't seen crazy yet" she says seductively, pushing me back. "Stay here" she demands.

I see her get up and walk to the kitchen. What could she possible be doing? I hear her open the fridge I'm guessing and then close it. The cabinet opens and the sound of glass hits the counter. I get up curious on what she's doing. "Don't you wa-" "I told you to stay on the couch" she yells at me. Quickly I run back to the couch confused and get in the same position I was in.

Lana comes walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of ice cream. "Honey now did I tell you to stay here?" She asks like I'm a child. "yeah but I was ju-" "you should have listened" she shakes her head in disappointment. "I'll have to do a little something to you before we start the real fun." "What are you going to do?" "Hmmm" she looks up to think. "Oh I know." She says excited.

She sets the bowl of ice cream down on the coffee table and gets over me. "Shirt off" she demands moving her finger up and down. I do as told and take my shirt off. "Now bra" again I do as told and take my bra off. She brings her hands down to my boobs and moves them in circles. "You like that?" She asks smiling. "Yesss" I let out, closing my eyes.

Suddenly I feel a pinch. "Ow" I open my eyes. She's pinching my nipples. Her grip becomes tighter on them and squeezes harder. "Ow Lana that hurts really bad." "You should of stayed" she mentions. Oh god, I really hope she doesn't go full on out with a punishment. I start to squirm in pain. "Okay, okay I'll stop but only because I'm ready for a treat." Her hands let go of me and I pant till I catch my normal speed of breathing.

Lana takes the bowl of ice cream and takes one scoop out, she sets it on my stomach. The coldness of it makes me shiver. I try sitting up but Lana pushes me back down. "Ah ah, stay down" she blocks me from sitting up. She keeps eye contact with me, making her way down to my stomach. The ice cream starts melting a little, flowing down my sides. Lana rubs her tongue over it. "Mm vanilla, my favorite." She smiles.

She pulls my pajama shorts off, along with my panties. Well I should say my soaking wet panties, because damn I'm creating a river. "Baby you're so wet" she licks her lips. The ice cream starts to run down to my pussy. Immediately as it hits me Lana licks it. "Oh my god" I moan. I wasn't ready for that. God it felt so good. She starts placing kisses in between my thighs, letting her tongue run across me a few times.

"Lana I need you please" I arch my back, fisting her hair. "Because of that, I'm making you wait longer." She takes my hand out of her hair, setting it on top of my stomach. I begin to whimper, I need her now. She flicks my clit back and forth, then starts to suck on it. "Fuck Lana. Fuck me now." I scream. She gets on top of me opening her legs. Her pussy rubs on mine.

I grab her ass as she continues to rub herself on me. "Shit babe this is great" Lana pants. "I know, don't stop" I moan out. Her pace starts to slow down. She comes to a complete stop and takes the spoon out of them bowl with some ice cream on it. "Open" she puts the spoon to my face. I open my mouth and she puts the ice cream in it. Quickly she sets the spoon back down then begins making out with me. The ice cream blending in both of our mouths.

Suddenly a scream makes both of us jump. "Mommy what are you doing" Peyton yells. "Holy shit" I scream, trying to cover up; making Lana fall. Peyton runs back up the stairs crying to her room. "She knows just when to show up" I say sarcastically, rushing to put my clothes on. "God she should have been asleep." Lana says doing the same as me.

I finish getting dressed before her and start running up the stairs to Peyton's room. She is under her blanket crying. "Peyton sweetie" I sit on her bed trying to yank the covers. "Baby come out from under there." "No" she sniffles. "What was mommy doing to you?" She asks sounding very scared. "She wasn't doing anything baby I swear." Lana comes running in but Peyton doesn't realize it.

"You were screaming so I went down to see what was wrong and mommy was on top of you. She was trying to hurt you." As Lana hears Peyton she begins to sadden. "I wasn't hurting her honey" Lana runs up to the bed yanking the covers back. Peyton screams kicking away from her. "Peyton listen to me, mommy and I were only playing a game and the screaming you heard was because I fell down. Don't be scared of her." I try getting her to forget what she saw. "Peyton baby come here" Lana tries to grab her but she jumps up and hides behind me.

_______________________________

Sorry for any spelling errors.