Ch. 44

Lana's P.O.V.

"Well fuck me up Barrie because your one son of a bitch" I yell slamming my phone down on the table. He admitted he did all that shit to me. He didn't even sound like he felt bad about it. Which I mean he doesn't, because he said he was going to make me do more things to and for him. Who the hell does he think he is? No one, and I mean no one, tells me what to do.

"Lavender needs some diapers" Alex comes walking into the living room, speaking quietly. I sigh saying "okay, let's just run up to the store real quick. We need food anyways." Alex nods with Lavender sitting in her arms wearing a baby pink shirt with matching shorts. I get up walking towards Alex. She try's backing up in fear but I grab her arm, stopping her. Our eyes meet "I just wanna give Lavender a kiss." My hand let's go of Alex as my head makes way towards Lavenders forehead. My lips peck her tiny head.

"Let's go" I say making my way to the front door. Alex follows behind me, with a good amount of distance in space. Ignoring that, I just walk to the car opening the back door. "Let me see her." I reach my arms out referring to Lavender. Once she is in my hands I strap her into the movable car seat. "When did you get that?" Alex asks. "Chuck brought it by about two hours ago." I say as I crank the car up.

Alex buckles up, then I take off to the store. I'm not in much of a hurry so no need for me to speed off. Honestly, I wanna get out of the house. It's so boring just sitting around at home. I'm not really used to that. Soon I start work up again so thank god. It will take up my time, get me out the house, keep me up and going. I've probably gained so much weight. I need to lose all this fat.

"No you don't." I turn my head towards Alex giving her a confused look. "What?" I question. "You don't need to lose weight Lana, you look perfect. You have a great figure. I would die to be as thin as you, so don't complain." Did I say my thoughts out loud? My eyebrow raises "uh thank you...you have no weight on you just so you know." Alex looks over at me giving me a shut the fuck up you lying bitch face. "I'm not lying" I laugh putting my foot on the gas pedal.

"Oh shit" I mutter. "What's wrong?" "My foot, it itches really badly." I complain. "Scratch it" Alex laughs. My eyes squint towards her. "If I could I would. I'm wearing my fucking strapped sandals and can't get it in between the shoe to scratch it." "Oh" she laughs bringing her foot up to her and scratching it. "That feels nice" she close her eyes and tilts her head back. "That's not fucking funny." I say trying to scratch my foot with my hand now.

"We are almost there just calm down, you'll get to scratch your little foot in a few." Alex says pointing her finger towards the store. "Yeah, yeah" I brush her off. Making the right turn into the parking lot of the store I pull right up to the front taking the first parking spot I see. Quickly I take the key out shutting the car off. I lift my leg up putting my foot in the seat. "Finally, yes that's so much better." I say scratching my itchy foot. "Wow" Alex laughs grabbing the car seat with Lavender in it.

"Does your foot itch like mommy's?" Alex asks Lavender in her baby talking voice. Mommy, she called me Lavenders mommy. Aww, I love the sound of that. It's so cute. It's so precious. I love it. "Mommy finally feels so much better now." I say turning my head lazily towards Alex. "Good for mommy, let's go" Alex says opening the car door, carrying the car seat with my cute little baby in it. I follow behind and we both go into the store.

"Let's get the diapers first" I say grabbing a cart off to the side of me. Alex nods leading the way to the right area. "What about these, their cheap and look good enough." Alex points to a pack of diapers. "Sure" I laugh at her thought of worrying about money. I have money, plenty of it. I grab the pack of diapers and set them in the cart. "Now let's go get some food." I say starting to push the cart, walking to the frozen food area. Alex smiles in return.

Lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, cheese. I repeat the words in my head, making sure I won't forget those things. They are the main things I need. I'm gonna make a salad tonight. Wait, grilled chicken, yes grilled chicken. I have to put that in there. It's amazing. Soup would be good too. Of course this isn't all for tonight though, I'm just trying to think of what we will be able to eat later in the week. Cornbread, pizza, baked potatoes. Yes I'm definitely buying all of it.

Everything seemed to be close to each other which was good. Now Alex, Lavender, and I are in line waiting to check out. "Oh my god, she's so cute." I turn around seeing someone touching MY baby. Why is someone touching MY baby? Alex goes to say thank you but I push her back, getting in the women's way of touching my baby. "Thank you" I fake a smile. She smiles in return like she's scared. Good, I've done my job.

"Next" a teenaged boy yells out. I turn around seeing it's our turn to check out. "How was your shopping today ma'am?" The teenage boy asks. "It's was fine thank you." I say swiping my card through the machine as he finishes ringing everything up and bagging them. "Have a nice day." The guy says once he finishes putting all my bags in my cart. "You too." I wave bye. Why did I do that? I don't even know him. I laugh to myself.

______________________________

FILLER CHAPTER. SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS.