Ch. 39

Lana's P.O.V.

Ugh Alex is being such a brat. Why the fuck is she mad at me for yelling at her. Maybe she should straighten her attitude up. I pick up my shoes from the floor and start throwing them at her. She screams being the brat she is once again.

Alex takes off going down stairs but I don't even bother to follow. I'm done with her bullshit. She's gonna definitely start being punished for the way she acts. Girlfriend or slave, no matter what she is to me. I'm still the boss around here. She doesn't have power over me, she never will.

Faintly I hear her voice from downstairs. Why is she talking? Who is she talking to? My phone! God damn it, it's in the kitchen. I take off running yelling for her. Once I get down the stairs I look around the living room and kitchen but she's no where to be seen. Although my phone is laying where it was from before.

"SO, YOU WONT MIND IF BARRIE COMES OVER, WILL YOU?" I yell out with a smirk on my face. Nothing comes in response. Okay this bitch isn't inside this damn house if she didn't answer back. So I guess I'll just call Barrie then and tell him to come over.

My fingers start touching the screen of my iPhone searching for Barrie's contact. First name in the B section. I click the call button moving the phone up to my ear. It's buzzing as I wait for Barrie to pick up. "Hello Lana" finally comes from the other end. "Hey Barrie, what are you doing?" "Nothing much, just havin a beer and watching tv." He replies. "Oh well would you wanna come over. Meet Lavender and maybe...I don't know.." "Sure I'll be right over" he laughs hanging up.

Barrie will make me forget about Alex for right now. He always tries making moves on me yet I never go through with him. But right now I need him, I need him to take this stress away. Guess I'll just sit on the couch till he gets here.

*** 13 minutes later ***

Barrie pushes me on the bed staring at me with my already messy hair scattered around. "God I wanna fuck you so bad." He says standing in front of me. "Then do it" I say sexually. His hands go straight to his belt. Quickly his pants fall off him revealing his huge boner. "Oops" Barrie says once he see's his boner is visible. I giggle looking off to the side.

"Undress me please" I smile cutely. Barrie gets over me taking my shirt off slowly. As my bare arms become visible little kisses from him get placed going down them. Once he reaches my hand he licks all the way up my arm, stopping when he reaches my neck. His hands go to my back unclipping my bra. It falls down making my boobs jiggle a little.

Barrie's lips crash on my boobs kissing them and licking them. While his hand pulls on my hair tilting my head back. After getting my boobs all wet with his tongue his hands reach to my pants taking them off. He slides them off slowly making me want him inside me even more. Why the fuck does he got to be so slow. The man needs to get his huge ass dick inside of me.My panties come off showing how wet I already am.

Barrie hovers his body over me. He looks down at me and smiles. "Go for it" I smile back, that's when he puts himself inside of me. Slowly we ride each other, everything settle. I wrap my arms around his body pulling him closer to me. His dick goes inside me even deeper. I moan making him pump faster.

I feel his hands go under my back, lifting me up a little. My body moves faster to match his speed. "Oh Lana" he breaths out moving his hands to the head board of the bed. My cold fingers run over his chest gently. Without a warning Barrie goes as fast as he can. My eyes go wide and my head lifts up a bit. "Oh, oh baby" I pant.

The bed sheets fall off the bed as we move. Everything is exposed on both Barrie and I. My pussy is so wet from him. He's so much better at fucking me than Alex is. Mainly because he has a dick, just sayin. Dicks are better than pussy's. There's more to them, a pussy can't just fuck another one. (Lol this is so funny to me)

Barrie hits my G spot. "AHHH BARRIE" I cry out, riding his dick faster than ever. "Yes, yes" I breath out closing my eyes. Barrie grunts slamming the headboard on the wall, going crazy himself. We both settle down and he comes out of me. "God I've been wanting to fuck you like that for so long" Barrie says. "I know" I breath.

I catch my breath and start to sit up. Barrie's laid down with his legs open a little bit and his dick just laying there. I get on all fours getting close to his badboy. My hands grab it, shoving it in my mouth. I rub my hands up and down the little part of it left out of my mouth.

My tongue goes in circles all around it. Without being too rough I bite down on it as lightly as I can. "Oh Lanz" Barrie throws his head back. I start to feel stuff squirt in my mouth. I swallow as Barrie keeps his eyes closed, being loud as fuck. This is great, it's just what I need. A man, a man I can control.

I take Barrie's dick out of my mouth "I'm gonna go wash up" I say walking towards the bathroom. The door closes behind me as I run the water, taking the towel on the side wall and wetting it. I rub it all over my face, just to make it feel a little more clean. My phone goes off so I walk out. The screen shows Charlie's name. It's a text.

C- *picture of him and Alex* your girl is great in bed.

What a fucking whore she is. I'm going to fucking kill her. What makes her think it's ok to fuck my brother. Oh I'll kill him for it too. This is not ok, not one bit. They are both fucking cunts. I hate them both and they will pay. Ugh I thought Alex loved me. She always says she does. She's just a fucking slut wanting pity and sex.

"Barrie take a picture with me." I demand. I hold the phone up in front of our faces and snap a pic. We look so cute. Goals to be honest. This should do it. I'll make Alex regret her decision.

L- *picture of Barrie and I* but not as good as Barrie *smirking emoji*

______________________________

SO THIS IS JUST FROM LANA'S POV FROM THE LAST CHAPTER. SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS.