Ch. 37

Lana's P.O.V.

A knock comes from the door causing both Alex and I to look towards it. "Come in" Alex yells loud enough for whoever it is to come in. It's doctor that delivered Lavender. "I have some news for you" he starts off making me worry. Is it good or bad news. "Your baby is perfectly fine. Nothing seems to be wrong with her." He smiles.

"Oh thank god, you scared me" I sigh in relief. "Haha well they are on their way bringing her to the room, so she should be here any minute. I'm gonna go get some paper work you need to fill out. I'll be right back." The doctor walks away leaving the door open. I look at Alex "she's healthy" I smile. "Yay" is all Alex say's raising her eyebrows.

She seriously needs to straighten herself up. I'm not gonna let her treat Lavender badly. She will treat her with respect, and just to piss her off a bit I'll make her breast feed her.

A nurse walks in with Lavender in her arms, with another following behind holding a crib. I stand up off the hospital bed walking over to her to get Lavender. Once I see her sweet little face a smile takes over me. The nurse see's me grabbing for her so she reaches Lavender towards me.

"We'll keep this crib in here for the night since Alex will be staying. Also Lavender is allowed to go home tomorrow. I hope you guys make a great family, she's a beautiful little girl. Enjoy." The nurse that was holding Lavender says then begins to walk out the room along with the other nurse. I turn towards Alex with my eyes on Lavender saying "you'll need to feed her soon."

"Um...what?" Alex says. "You'll need to feed her soon." I respond moving my eyes up to her. "Lana I'm not feedi-" Alex starts to say but I cut her off "yes you are." She begins to get angry pushing herself up with her arms to position herself straight up. "Lana I was never told I had to feed that thing. Just get her some damn milk or something, I'm sure they have some here." "No! She's your child. Your going to feed her properly, now that's the end of it." I say very seriously.

Alex huffs just when the doctor walks in. "Here's the paper work for Alex to fill out." He hands me a clipboard with two different sheets clipped to it as well with a pen. "Thank you, um do you know when it will be okay to feed her?" I ask the doctor before he leaves. He takes a look at his watch, then at a notebook in his hand examining it. "Whenever will be fine. I'll see you guys later." He smiles rushing out.

"Ok babe, sign these please." I walk over to Alex handing her the clipboard. She takes it from my hands signing off everything that needs to be signed. As she's signing I start rocking Lavender back and forth lightly. "Done" Alex says setting the clipboard on a table beside her. "Okay let's feed her." I shift Lavender towards Alex.

"Wow wait." Alex raises her hands towards me, stopping Lavender from being set in her arms. "No, your feeding her right now, let's go." I pull her shirt down then pull her bra strap down. "Stop I don't want to." She jerks back. "Come on, we're not arguing in front of her." My eyes shift down at Lavender. "I'll get mean if I have to. Is that what you want?" I ask, Alex shakes her head no.

"Then let's proceed." I fake smile placing Lavender is Alex's arms. She cradles her in her arms getting her right breast out of her bra. She moves Lavender towards it. Lavender starts reaching out, once she's close enough to it she starts sucking on it.

"This is so stupid, why don't you just do it." Alex say's rolling her eye's while looking up at me. "Because I don't have milk in me. Now lose that attitude. I'm not in the mood for it." She's not going to ruin this for me. I'll love Lavender on my own if I have to. I'm not gonna make Alex love her but I will make her treat her with respect. And I will make her take care of her.

*** next afternoon ***

"You gonna be able to stand up" I ask Alex trying to help her up. "Ahh" she slightly winces in pain half way up. A doctor comes in with a wheelchair. "Here you can take her out in this." He says. "Thank you." I thank him then help Alex get in the wheelchair. I make her hold Lavender since I'm the one pushing her out of here.

We get in the elevator going down to the first floor. Which is also called the main ground. I start heading us towards the door's when I see flashing lights. "Shit" I say really annoyed. Why are they here? How did they even find out I was here? I hate the paparazzi so much. They won't hurt my baby.

"Hold on to her really tightly and cover her eyes" I whisper to Alex as I begin to get us closer to the doors. The doors slide open and it suddenly gets loud. The quiet peacefulness disappears as soon as they see me.

"WHATS THE BABIES NAME?" "WHOSE THE DAD?" "WHOSE THE REAL PARENTS?" "THAT BABY DOESNT DESERVE TO BE RAISED BY TWO HOMOS." They all yell out at us. I try to ignore them pushing us to the car. Quickly I make it, helping Alex sit in the front seat. Then I go around to the other side just leaving the wheelchair out because I'm not putting up with this bullshit.

I drove off immediately getting us home. I want to call my whole family over to see Lavender. Of course we'll have to explain who the dad is and how this all happened but they got to know about her. I would say they need to know their granddaughter but I'm not her mother so therefore it's not their granddaughter.

______________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINK LANA IS GONNA DO ABOUT ALEX'S ATTITUDE TOWARDS LAVENDER?? SORRY IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS.