Ch. 24

Lana's P.O.V.

I put Alex to sleep so she can calm down and I can actually take in what's happening. As I start to leave my room my phone rings. I take it out of my back pocket and read Chuck's name across the screen.

"Hello" I speak as I walk down the stairs. "Hey Lana I was just checking up on you. How is everything going?" She asks. "Horrible. I have to tell you something but don't tell anyone else okay!" I make it clear that she better not tell anyone what I'm about to tell her. "Yeah, okay, I promise." I take a deep breath "Alex is pregnant." I fall onto the couch throwing my hands up in the air. Probably being a little dramatic.

"WHAT" Chuck screams. "I know. God that son of a bitch Francesco." I say getting super angry. "Are you gonna let her have the baby?" "Well, maybe. I mean, I don't think it's good timing at all for a baby to be in the picture but this might be our only opportunity." I say wondering if Alex should have this baby or not.

"What would you tell mom and dad?" Chuck asks as I hear her shifting around by her background noise. "Why would they need to know?" I ask. "Oh I guess I forgot to tell you. Um mom and dad know Alex and you are more than friends. They asked me if you guys were dating or something but I just said I didn't know." Chuck explains. "WHAT, ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY WOULD THEY EVEN THINK WE ARE MORE THAN FRIENDS." I freak out.

"Mom said when we all went out to eat she went to get Alex and you from the bathroom but she said she saw you guys in the same stall. She also mentioned that you were really close to her like you were pressed up against her." "Ugh, I can't believe this right now." I say as my hand makes way to my forehead.

Footsteps come from behind me and I turn around to see Alex standing there. "What's wrong?" I ask as she walks to come sit down beside me. "Can I please get rid of this baby?" She asks looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Hold on" I tell her and go back to Chuck on the phone.

"Hey Chuck, sorry about that but I'll call you back later. I need to talk with Alex for a little." She says okay then I say okay and we both say our goodbye's. As I hang up the phone and put it beside me I look towards Alex. "Look, I think it's best if you have the baby." I say taking Alex's hand into mine.

She shakes her head no. "No I don't want to I'm scared." She whines. "Scared? Why?" I ask. "I don't know. I just am." "Your having this baby. It's what's best for us." "For us?" She questions and continues "this baby is Francesco's if you've forgotten. He is the father to this-this monster." She starts to tense up.

"Calm down. Please." I state. "Calm down! No how can I when your over here telling me I'm going to have this beast when I don't want to. Your only saying this because it's not inside of you." She says with a big attitude. "Okay lose the attitude for one, and two this baby is partly mine. I want to have that baby." I say getting annoyed and stern.

Alex jumps up "how is this baby your's? You didn't put it inside of me. Your psychopath boyfriend did. Which he raped me if you have forgotten but you don't care, do you, because everything has to go your way." She starts walking away.

I jump up and grab her by her shoulder. "Your having this stupid baby. It's going to bring us together and make us happy." I continue "your having this baby and that's the end of it. Go up to the room."

_______________________________

I'm so lost with this story lol.