Ch. 105

"Claire you ruin everything" Lana screams at Claire while I try picking up the broken glass all over the floor. Apparently Claire started to try and fight Lana. I mean that's what Lana said, I'm not really sure if I believe that or not. All I know is that Lana got knocked into the flower vase and I'm stuck cleaning it. "I didn't do anything and you know it" Claire tries to defend herself. Lana gives her a certain type of look and shakes her head with anger.

She grabs Claire's sleeve and yanks her away. She takes her back to her room which is also known as the playroom. Lana sorta treats Claire like she's her pet but that's not my problem. Maybe she deserves it after probably cheating on me. I mean we weren't dating but we were acting like a couple. Ugh I can't believe she played me like that.

The sound of a door slamming makes me look up from the ground quickly. Lana comes walking towards my way looking annoyed. "I swear that girl" she starts off but fades out. I stand up with all the broken glass in a bag. While in front of Lana my free hand goes up and cups her face. "Don't worry about her baby, she's just acting childish." My lips peck her real quickly then I carry on walking to the trash can.

As I throw the bag full of glass out I feel arms wrap around me. "Will you go to the studio with me tomorrow, I've gotta pick up some papers and talk with the band for a bit." I turn around and face the smiling Lana in front of me. "Sure of course I will but what about Claire? Remember last time we left her home alone?" "Shit I forgot about that" Lana's eyes wonder to the top right corner like she's thinking.

"Well what about if we just take her with us?" She suggests but I don't think that is the best idea to be honest. "Take her around people? She could tell someone about what we did." "Trust me, she won't once I talk to her" Lana evilly grins. "Okay if you want her to come she can." Lately I've noticed Lana has been around Claire a little bit more. She doesn't ever really let me go around her by myself. It's a little bit weird but it's whatever because honestly why would I need to see her?

"Okay baby you ready for bed because it's getting late." I say grabbing Lana's hand and we both start walking. "What time do we gotta be at the studio?" "Around 10 so we can get breakfast before we go." I nod my head in response. Both of us start taking our clothes off and getting into some sleeping clothes. I put on just a long t-shirt and Lana puts on a tank top with some shorts. We both get in bed and under the covers but sitting up still.

"Claire's sorta cute, don't ya think?" Lana asks shocking me. "Uh yeah she is cute I guess but not as cute as you." I respond worried I would answer wrong. "Is she good at sex?" She asks which shocks me even more than the first question. I'll answer truthfully though. "Yeah, why?" Why is she suddenly wanting to know about Claire? "Just wondering...do you think it'd be fun to have a threesome? Me, you, and Claire?" Where the fuck is all this coming from?

"That would be very interesting. The fact that she is scared of you and maybe me, you hate her, and I'm still mad at her would make it maybe weird. She doesn't even like you I don't think. What makes you even want to do that?" "I've never had a threesome where it's just all girls." I swear Lana is so weird when it comes to sex. She likes to experiment a lot. "You wanna go do it?" She bites her lip looking at me. I give her a unsure look then she grabs my hand. "Let's go" she gets up, pulling me out of the bed.

Claire's P.O.V.

"I'm not doing that, why would I even want to" I say not even wanting to think of eating Lana out. "You're going to do it because I said so, plus Alex will do whatever you want her to do to you." "I don't want to do anything to either of you. I just wanna go home" I throw my head back frustrated. "Mk well that's not gonna happen, so either we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. It's all up to you on how we do it." She's such a fucking bitch ughhh.

I don't say anything back in respond, I just look at her with a mad look. She gives me a sarcastic smile and starts taking her tank top and shorts off. She's left only in her underwear. Alex is only in a long t-shirt but keeps it on. Lana turns to Alex, grabbing her face and kissing her. She makes sure I see her tongue go into Alex's mouth. Her face turns towards me "did you like watching that?" "No" I answer back plainly.

"You know you're pretty cute, you're attitude is such a turn off though" she says walking up close to me. "Well I'm not here to turn you on" I snap at her. She bites her lip and looks back at Alex. Her hand motions for her to come to the bed with us. "Let's take her clothes off" she says to Alex while holding on to my arm so I can't leave. "No Lana just go to bed" I try to move my arms out of her grip but fail.

They both hold me down and take all my clothes off. The cold air hits my bare skin making me shiver a little. "Stop" I whine wanting them to leave me alone. Lana gets over my body and brings her face to mine. She holds my face in place so I look her in the eyes. Her lips smash on to mine with warning. I start to feel Alex rub me down below.

I squirm to stop the kiss but Lana is on my like glue. My legs start to kick trying to get Alex to stop but she just holds them down. As Lana breaks the kiss I finally get air. She kisses down my face then my chest until she gets down to my thighs. She kisses in between my thighs while Alex starts to put her face down on me. I feel her tongue slip inside me making me squirm a bit. "Please stop" I beg trying to sit up but they push me back down.

"Mmmmm Claire you should really have a taste of me" Lana moans out. "No I'm fine, I'd rather not" I answer, seeing her rubbing herself. She gets on all fours and crawls back to my face. "Come on Claire you know you wanna have a taste of me" she smirks. She opens her legs then put herself over my face. "Stop please Lana get away from me" I cry. "Lick me" she demands. "No" I say with my eyes closed not wanting to see Lana's pussy right in my face.

"Ahhh Alex stop" her tongue still goes in and out of me but now she's adding her fingers too. It's feels so good but I don't like it. "Claire fucking lick me now or I'll make you do it" Lana says, scaring me. She brings herself down to where she's practically sitting on my face. I cry feeling so exposed and violated. Lana keeps yelling at me so I finically just do it. My tongue wipes across her wet pussy. I start to flick her clit with my tongue after doing the same thing for a while.

Alex begins to suck in between my thighs making me moan. Lana keeps moving crazily and moaning constantly. "Yes you dirty little slave" she shouts throwing her head back. I stop what I'm doing and look up seeing her pussy in front of me. "Huh?" "Come on you sex slave, get back to work" she says yelling. "I'm not your sex slave" I say angrily. "You are now."

______________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...anyways here's this chapter
Sorry for any spelling errors