Ch. 80

I've been in waiting room all day. I need to see Lana right now. It's been too long. What even happened to her? She would try to...take her life would she? Oh god this is all my fault. If only I wasn't being such an asshole towards her. Maybe just maybe if I actually answered her calls and text messages I could have prevented this from happening.

"Alex" I doctor says standing right in front of me. He shakes me to wake me up. "You're allowed to go see Mrs. Grant." He helps me up and start walking me to her room. "What happened to her? Is she ok?" I ask in panic. "We aren't completely sure with what happened. Though we do know she has consumed a lot of alcohol. It needs to be drained from her. She isn't awake right now but hopefully soon she'll be up and ready to see you." He finishes just as we reach her room.

Immediately as I see her laying in the bed with all this shit hooked up to her I run to give her a hug. "Ma'am please don't touch her. I think it's best if you don't." I back my hands away from her slowly. "Baby please wake up." I beg her to open her eyes, as tears fill mine. "I'll leave you alone with her." The doctor says making me look back, seeing him walk away. Once I see he is completely gone I grab her hand, and put it up to my face. "I need you Lana, I'm so sorry for being an asshole." I kiss her hand.

Claire is on her way here with the kids. I can't have them stay with her, that's too much to ask for. I'll just have to see if Chuck can watch them for a while. I'm not leaving this hospital till Lana does. I can't help but to blame myself for everything that has happened. All because I wanted to be a fucking flirt Lana ended up drinking, going crazy, and ending up in the hospital.

Claire - We're here. What's the room number?

Alex - it's room 56 first floor. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

Honestly I'm glad Claire is here because I need to cry to someone. Then again I don't want the kids to be here. I don't know how Peyton will react to seeing Lana like this. "How is she?" Claire says walking in with Lavender set up on her hip and Peyton right behind her. "She won't wake up." I start to cry. She runs to my side and gives me a hug with her free arm. "She'll be fine I promise. She's gonna wake up soon and see your beautiful face, excited to see you." "I guess" I look down at the ground.

I start to hear small whines, and right I away I know it's Peyton. She is curled up on the couch looking lost and confused. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask walking by her side. "Mommy is mean." She points to Lana. "Baby she's not mean. She just wasn't herself last night. She didn't mean anything she said or did." I try to explain to her. She shakes her head "no she's mean." Ugh I don't need Peyton to be this way right now.

A few hours go by of us just sitting in the room with Lana asleep. This is getting to be ridiculous. She should be awake by now. This whole situation is so uncalled for. "I can't, I can't do this anymore. Why won't she just wake up?" I stand up, throwing my hands in the air. "Hey look, calm down. It's all gonna be okay. Just give her some time." Claire pulls me into a hug. "She's had enough time. Longer then what she needs." I cry into her shoulder. "Apparently she needs more time." Claire whispers into my ear.

I walk over to Lana's side like I was earlier today. I pull up a chair by the bed so I can sit by her. Like I said earlier I'm not leaving her side ever again. "Lana, I love you. I love you more than anyone in the world, and if you can hear me right now just know I'm never leaving your side again. I'm here waiting for you. You mean the world to me and all I want is for you to be safe and ok. I'm ready to see your beautiful smile." I hold her hand. "Please give me a sign that you can hear me. Just do something, I don't care what it is. I just wanna know you're ok."

Nothing happens, and I'm starting to give up. I'm tired and want to sleep but can't. The worrying won't go away or allow me to sleep. Suddenly I feel movement. My hide strikes up. "Oh my god" her fingers grip on to me very lightly. "Lizzy baby." I stand up with her hand still in mine. "What is it?" Claire asks walking over by me. "She-she's moving her hand." I smile with tears almost about to run down my face. Lana makes a small noise and tilts her head ever so slightly.

Her hand drops from mine as my excitement takes over me. "I'll go get a doctor" Claire runs out to to find someone. "Baby you're my everything" I whisper, leaning down and give her a kiss. "She's moving?" A doctor comes rushing in with Claire. He gets in my way of Lana and I get a little angry, going to her other side. The doctor checks all the tubs attached to her and checks the heart monitor and does some other shit.

My baby is ok though. She heard me, and she moved her hand for me. Hopefully this means she'll be able to open her eyes soon then. Like as in a few minutes because I need her. I need her more than anything right now. She needs to realize she's my world. Without her I wouldn't want to be here. There would be no purpose.

"I think she's about to open her eyes. Look." The doctors waves his hand for me and Claire to look at Lana.You can see she is trying to open her eyes but she looks like she's struggling. "You can do it Lizzy baby." Her head moves once again ever so slightly. A loud gasp comes from her as her eyes shoot open. "Alex."

_______________________________

This chapter was really boring.
Sorry for any spelling errors.