Ch. 121

I wake up as the sun shines into the hotel room through the busted window. I'm right across from it so all night I was pretty cold. I would have slept in the bed but Claire did and I wasn't going to sleep with her. Still I can't believe how fucking crazy she is. How did I not see this in her a long time ago?

Turns out no one was killed last night, thankfully. Though many people are in the hospital now. I feel so horrible, as if I'm the cause of those people having to go through that. And Lana...just thinking about her is putting tears into my eyes. Everyone's blaming her for such a horrible thing when all she is, is innocent. I wonder how she is right now? And where she is.

I get on my phone and see I've got many notifications from Instagram. It says I got over a hundred dm's. I click on the app and already see posts of Lana and how she shot up the hotel. Some of her fans are saying they are so shocked and others are just very upset. I go to my dm's and randomly click on one that was sent to me ten minutes ago and read what it says.

Omg sorry to bother you but did Lana really do that? Why would she? Are you okay? I just can't believe she would do this. She seemed so harmless to anyone 😭 please if there is anything you can tell me just tell me. I would like to help if possible.

I know her fans must be shocked just by what they are hearing. No one knows the real truth though besides me, Lana, and Claire. I've got to let people know the truth. Lana can't suffer for something she didn't do.

It wasn't Lana. It was all a set up, she didn't do anything. I tried telling the police but they wouldn't believe me :'( if you want to help just tell people to calm down about the situation. Let them know it wasn't her, and that's the truth. Have you ever heard of Grimes? ...because that's who did this. She's very dangerous and scary. I can't say much more. Just please let people know the truth!

I send the message to Lana's fan and immediately it says seen at the bottom. I look over at Claire and eye her to make sure she isn't moving. She still must be asleep, which means I can try to look for some keys to a car she had to of driven here. I look back at my screen and already see the fan messaged me back.

OMG I KNEW SHE WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I'll show everyone this message! Please stay safe 💗

I get up off the couch and quietly walk around looking for some keys. I can't find any anywhere. Ugh I know she has to have some. She wouldn't have taken a cab while having a gun on her. I look back at her and see she's still in the same clothes she was in last night. Maybe they are in her pocket.

Carefully and quietly I walk up by the bed. I check to make sure she is definitely asleep. As I look more at her I notice something shiny in her jacket pocket. That must be them, I mean what else would it be. Her phone is right beside her so I know it's not that. Now I just got to figure out how to get them from her pocket.

Slowly I go to grab for the keys but keep my eyes on her face. My hand touches the keys but they make a rattling sound. Quickly I pull my hand away and she moves making me think she woke up, but all she does is flip onto her other side. Once again I go to reach for them but then a jump back as I get hear her speak.

"I'm awake ya know." I bite my lip a little in surprise. She then starts to sit up and look at me. "Be ready in ten minutes cause we're about to leave." She gets out of bed and starts walking towards mine and Lana's suit cases. She bends down and starts to open up Lana's. "Don't touch her stuff" I pull the suit cases away from her. She looks at me as if she's mad. She stands up from bending down and just rolls her eyes at me.

"Where do you think we're going?" I ask as if I'm actually gonna go anywhere with her. "It's a surprise" she looks back at me with a smile. "Ya know if you're not getting ready we can just leave now." Claire walks up to me and pulls MY by my arm to the door. "Don't touch me" I yank myself out of her grip. "Don't get a attitude" she replaces her hand on me and pulls me with her.

_______________________________

This chapter is the worst thing ever but I might update again tonight