Ch. 117

My eyes flutter open as the sun barley comes in through the window. I feel Lana's body wrapped up in my arms. Her hair is down and she's in a tank top with some shorts on. Without trying to wake Lana up I look around for my phone. I find if behind me on the dresser. I try not to move much but reach as far as I can to try and get it without having to get up.

Finally after struggling for what seems like forever I get it. I see I've got several texts from Claire. I'm honestly so nervous to see what they say. As I open my phone up I see I've got six missed calls from her. Shit, she's probably so pissed off at me. I go into our messages and start to read all the different things she sent me.

Okay so why aren't you answering the phone now?

Are you having sex with Lana? I stfg if you are Alex I'll be so pissed off at you!

Please just call me omg

Seriously I'm done with this shit. I'm not gonna beg you to answer me ugh whatever

Oh and btw I left the house and don't have the kids

Oh my god. Lana is going to flip out if she finds out the kids are alone. I've got to call someone to go get them. Carefully I slip Lana out from my grip and leave the small bedroom. I sit on the couch and immediately call Chuck. Hopefully she isn't busy and is able to watch them. Ugh I can't believe Claire left them there alone like that. They have nothing to do with any of this. They are just kids, and need to be watched.

"Hello" I hear Chucks voice come from the other end of the phone sounding like she just woke up. "Hey I'm so sorry if I woke you but please if you're able to, go get the kids from the house. Claire was there and was watching them but she left them there all night alone. I'm pretty sure she doesn't plan on going back. She's a bit upset with me at the moment." "Oh geez, yeah I'll go get them and bring them to my place."

I feel a bit relieved once she says she will go get them. "Thank you so much oh but please don't tell Lana this happened." "Why" Chuck questions sounding confused. "It's such a long story." I really don't want to explain everything to her and plus it would just piss Lana off about Claire even more. We then say our goodbyes and I begin trying to call Claire. Constantly I call her over and over but she doesn't answer for nothing. So I decide to send her some texts.

Baby please answer my calls I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night that's all

I swear Lana and I didn't even do anything together

"Good morning" I hear a voice say. It makes me jump as I wasn't expecting it at all. I look up seeing Lana. "Good morning" I say back to her as she walks over to me. I hold my arms out and make room for her to sit. Once she sits on the couch she leans herself on me and lays in my arms. "How'd you sleep" I ask her, resting my head on top of hers. "Pretty good, what about you?" "Ehh it was okay" I reply to her.

She looks up at me and gives me a slight hopeful looking smile, as if saying she hopes everything is okay. To try and change the subject that's about to come up I mention her show tonight. "So don't you got your show tonight?" "Yup" she replies sitting up straight and our my arms. "Are you excited?" "Yeah I'll miss it. This tour was fun for the most part up until all this shit went down. Did you like coming with me?"

"Yeah I've loved it. It's been such a cool experience." Lana smiles at me in return. I'm enjoying the two of us just being here together as it's peaceful and talking. If only we were at home so we could do stuff there together or go out in town around some place we know.

______________________________

The crowd is screaming Lana's name as they wait for her to walk out onto the stage. We peep our heads out of the curtains to see everyone. Tonight is a sold out show and it's pretty obvious by the size of that crowd. Lana starts to get a nervous look on her face. "You're going to do great, don't worry about it" I flash her a smile. She nods her head back with a smile them wraps her arms around me. I do the same back and lean my head on her. I can hear her heart beating so fast.

"Lana it's time" a guy with some headset walks up to us and says. "Well I guess I'm going out now" she says letting go of me. "Good luck babe, have fun" I give her a kiss on the cheek. I watch and she walks out on the stage and everyone immediately starts to go crazy. She starts off singing the beginning of the opening song. Her soft voice takes over everyone's ears and the crowd dies down a bit so they can hear her sing more. As she continues to sing the crowd joins in with her. You can see so many lights from cameras recording as people away from side to side.

I lean up against a wall that's in view of the stage so I can watch Lana. I watch as she ends her first song and listen as the crowd screams with excitement. Lana speaks into the microphone thanking everyone for coming to the show and telling them how thankful she is to get to play here tonight. As I continue to listen to her she starts to play another song.

The music begins to play letting everyone know she's about to sing Carmen. Taking in the beautiful sound I close my eyes and sway myself just like the crowd is. This song honestly means so much to me. Quietly I start singing along but get stopped by hand going over my mouth and pulling me back. I freak out not able to tell who it is until I get pushed all the way into a supply closet. Claire stands right in front of me looking frustrated.

"Claire what the fuck was that for?!" "Well I couldn't have you screaming and makes some big scene about it, and we need to fucking talk." I roll my eyes at her childish behavior. "How did you even get in without a ticket?" I start thinking about how this is a sold out show so how could she have gotten in. "I've got my ways, I told you I was going to come tonight." "Mhmm well I told you not to, and the kids really? Why would you leave them like that? They have nothing to do with any of this, they needed you to watch them!"

Claire walks up closer to me making it obvious she was ignoring what I was saying. "So what the hell happened last night? Why weren't you answering?" "Because I fell asleep. I told you we didn't do anything." "How could you have fallen asleep just twenty minutes after we got off the phone?" Claire questions as if I'm lying about falling asleep. "Because I was crying and was worn out from it." I cross my arms feeling as if I shouldn't be the one explain myself between the two of us.

She starts talking shit about Lana and makes me listen to it. This is so pointless, what she's doing. She keeps calling Lana a slut and attention whore. I mean honestly I dont think she's the one that's trying to get the attention around her at the moment. "Claire stop please. I can't handle hearing you talk about her like this. You've seriously got to stop. If you came all the way down here to this show just to say stuff like this then wow. That's a wasted trip you took for nothing." I sigh in annoyance and walk past her heading for the door.

I turn the knob to open the door but it doesn't open. Claire starts going on about whatever the heck she's talking about. I zone her out trying to open the door steal. I cut her off with whatever she is saying. "Good going, now we are locked in here." "Are you sure?" She goes to try and open the door. Once she can't get it she says oops. I start banging on the door to see if anyone would let us out but I don't think anyone can hear because it is really loud out there with Lana singing. "Well I guess we'll be in here until the show is over. Thanks a lot Claire. Lana really wanted me to watch her tonight." "Ugh whatever, fuck you both" she sits down crossing her arms."

______________________________

Lana and Alex, Lana and Alex, Lana and Alex!
Sorry for spelling errors!!!