Ch. 40

Alex's P.O.V.

My heart is literally hurting so much. Why is Lana with Barrie. He's her ex, therefore it needs to stay that way. I'm her girlfriend and she's mine. Though she cheated on me...I mean I guess I kinda did too but I never planned on doing it. Lana definitely planned it though. She always tells me how he's always trying to make moves on her.

"I wanna go home" I say quietly to Charlie. He looks towards me putting his arm around my neck. My hands go up in the air stopping him. "No, please...just take me home." My eyes shift down to my lap. He nods his head, putting his clothes back on as I do the same. Once he is completely dressed he takes his keys off his dresser. "Ready?" He asks and I shake my head in return.

We both take our seats in the silent car. Neither one of us say anything. The only sound being made is from the air blowing out the vents. I rest my arm up on the arm rest, looking out the window. The plan black night sky relaxes me, making me want to fall asleep. That wouldn't be a really good idea though for now. It's been a long day over all, I just wanna rest when I get home.

Finally we pull up to Lana's driveway. Before I get out I guess I'll say something to just make this situation maybe not so awkward. My hand reaches out to open the car door. I stick my right leg out turning my head to face Charlie. "Thanks for picking me up earlier, and I'm sorry for how this all turned out. Hanging out with you wasn't bad though, I enjoyed it. Hopefully we will see each other soon...that is if Lana ever lets me see you again." I say meaning all of it. "Bye" he smiles, so I smile in return as well.

I shut the car door behind me, nervous to walk in the house. There's two ways this will all go, either Lana will ignore me or she will punish me. Hopefully she will ignore me because I'm really tired and not in the mood to be punished. The car lights that were shining on the house are now gone as I see Charlie has taken off. Guess I'll go in now...

My hand takes the house key out of my back pocket, sliding it into the key slot. The door opens and it's pitch black. No lights are on as I can see. Guess Lana's asleep, which is good so I can rest. I walk in the house as if I have no worries, then shut the door behind me. Wow, this is better then what I thought, I mean Lana is never asleep at this time but surprisingly she is. Maybe she's just mad and decided she needs some rest.

Guess I'll check up on Lavender. I hope Lana fed her, and didn't forget about her being here. She tends to forget things when she's really mad or when she's having sex. Upstairs it's even dark I see once I reach the top of the stairs. I would have thought she would have kept a lamp on for Lavender at least but I guess not. Turning to Lavenders room on the left I feel a hand grab my arm.

Screams start to escape from my mouth but become faint once a hand covers my mouth. "Shh you wouldn't want to wake the baby up, would you?" A mans voice whispers in my ear. I whine putting my hands over his trying to uncover my mouth. He begins dragging me back wards down the stairs. "Stop" I scream. "Sorry I can't really understand ya" he says sarcastically.

He gets the both of us to the bottom of the stairs, luckily I didn't fall. Yet he continues to drag me backwards, I'm assuming to the playroom. Of course I'm right, he stops dragging me once we get in the playroom. My eyes look around, spotting a chair in the middle of the room. This isn't gonna be good I just know it.

The man, which is Barrie forces me into the chair. His hand removes from my mouth but picks my hands up, strapping them down to the arm rests. "Where's Lana?" I ask scared. "Why do you want me? You don't think I'm gonna honestly help you right now, do you?" Lana appears in front of me. "No I just, I-I wanted to say I'm sor-" "DONT SAY THAT" Lana yells slapping me across my face.

My face starts turning red, with a sting taking over. Tears begin to fill the rims of my eyes. Quietly I start to say "I never meant for it to tur-" again her hand slaps my face. "I DONT GIVE A SHIT" she yells once again. I probably look like such a fool, I have no power over her. I'm just gonna shut up, it's the best thing to do I'm sure. I'm not getting out of this easily though.

Lana walks to a closet opening it then grabbing something out. She keeps it behind her back, walking towards me. "Let's play a game. It's called Three Strikes and your Out. All you have to do is answer some questions to my satisfaction, but if your response isn't to my satisfaction after three tries then your out, ya lose." I just stare at her, making sure to say nothing. That way I don't say anything wrong.

"Okay first question" she smiles raising her eyebrows "Who touched who first?" "C-Charlie touched me first." I answer. Her hand goes straight to her forehead, looking down. "No, no, no honey, I'm looking for the truth. That's strike one." She inches close to my face. "Lana, no! I'm telling the truth, I swear." I try to explain.

"Next question, did you enjoy it?" I don't know how to respond, if I say yes then she'll get mad but it's the truth. If I say no then she'll start saying I'm lying. "No, Lana not as much as I enjoy it with you." I answer trying to sound in between both answers. "So you did enjoy it?" She asks raising her eyebrow once again. I nod my head looking down ashamed. "K" is all she says in response.

"I'm sorry" I try to apologize. "Okay that's two strikes." She holds up two fingers. "But I only said I'm sorry." I freak out. "One, you shouldn't be talking unless your answering my question. Two, don't say something you don't mean." Ugh everything I do is always wrong. "Why did you call Charlie instead of Chuck?" Lana asks crossing her arms. "Because I knew if I called her then she would tell you, but Charlie and you aren't really that close so I thought he wouldn't tell."

"So you didn't want me to find you? Okay is it cause you don't love me." Evil takes over her eyes. "No baby I was just scared. You were going crazy, it seemed." I try explaining but she takes it the wrong way. "So now I'm crazy to you?" There's no way I can make this sound right is there? "No I..." I don't even know what to say. "Three strikes, your out." Lana says getting close to my face.

______________________________

OKAY SORRY GUY'S....I REALLY LIKE IT WHEN LANA IS MEAN. ITS SUCH A TURN ON. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND DW SHE WILL GET NICE AGAIN SOON. SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS.